[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

Oh guys, I've never noticed the death body found. I thought it was clearly the missing widow assassin and King's guard would have killed her while they wanted to investigate widow village, so Heoyoon'll know the king figured out the village and his secret organization. But reading dramabean review, now I have second thought too.

The bared-foot dead body appeared right before the scene that ND saw DJ's shoes, there should have a link. That dead body has something to do with DJ. 

My theory is:

1- DJ saw the body of the missing widow on the way she came back from her secret office which led to her terrible nyctophobia. It was all caused by the king.

2 - The body is the missing pervy aristocrat who once threatened her life which lead to some dangerous side of Yulmu but not a plot hole.

PS: I think in the preview, there's someone find out DJ's practising archery.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still don't know who the dead body belongs to, but that missing widow assasin was wearing a blue one when she went missing...

Tale-of-Nokdu-05-6-1.gif 

And the body was...

20191019-174353.png 

The feet looks to me like it belongs to a woman, but I wouldn't really know if that pervy aristocrat has a lady-like feet^^...so.

YulMu's bodyguard is a little suspicious from the get-go, even YM to me. I was even wondering what he whispered to YM in this...

Tale-of-Nokdu-09-10-2.gif  

14 minutes ago, aisling said:

I just had a thought... What if Yool Moo is the boss? 

You know... I've been thinking something along those lines, too. What if Yul Moo turned out to be on the bad side? Personally, I wouldn't want that hahaha, I would love him to remain the adorable, hopelessly-in-love cinnamon roll that he is, but with the power that he has, it is possible that he could be pulling some strings in the background. Let's hope his loyalties lie with the good side.

And, while we're at it, I just want to talk about how respectful Yul Moo is of Dong Joo's boundaries, and how he knows how to step back when she asks, even if he's head over heels in love with her. That's such a big plus for him, though I'm still rooting for Nokdu, of course:D

I like  when Nokdu and Dong-ju work together as a team.

Like when they made that arrow with a magnet.

Hopefully there will be more scenes like this.

So I like that they both will be in the palace.

Our heroine is not a damsel in distress.

She made the whole plan to attack the king.

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Could be a fighting scene & nokdu end with a bloody nose :joy:

NokDu's Personality In Webtoon Is Different In The Drama.

Based From One Of The Websites, NokDu In Webtoon Doesn’t Dislike The Fact To Dress Like A Woman. Then He Can Have A Look At Women Taking Baths In The Valleys. In The Webtoon,  He Is Very Active But Tries To Control Himself.

In The Drama Version, NokDu Isn't That Enthusiastic Wearing Women's Clothes And Has Less Or No Experience About Love And Women. We Could Say That NokDu In Drama Version Is More Innocent And Pure Than The Webtoon Version.

I agree, Nokdu in the webtoon is, uhm, a little pervy :tounge_xd:...can't imagine Nokdu in the drama to be one. He respects women be it a friend or a foe. My boy was raised well :blush:.

But speaking of that, I hope we get a similar scenario like this one...:kiss_closed: (warning: spoilers from the webtoon for those reading it :D)

Spoiler

nokdu.jpg

nokdu1.jpg

nokdu2.jpg

And since the director likes to flaunt JDY's abs... HAHA... I want them to show also when...

Spoiler

they do the deed, like a couple of times? :joy:

nokdu-3.jpg

nokdu-4.jpg

in another chapter...

nokdu5.jpg

nokdu7.jpg

WOULD the director be up for it ? :tounge_xd:.. or he already did.. LOL...

P.S. @vangsweetie637 ...it's good you finally caught up.. HAHA.. I was wondering why you stopped posting :kiss_wink:

8 hours ago, valNK said:

Oh guys, I've never noticed the death body found. I thought it was clearly the missing widow assassin and King's guard would have killed her while they wanted to investigate widow village, so Heoyoon'll know the king figured out the village and his secret organization. But reading dramabean review, now I have second thought too.

The bared-foot dead body appeared right before the scene that ND saw DJ's shoes, there should have a link. That dead body has something to do with DJ. 

My theory is:

1- DJ saw the body of the missing widow on the way she came back from her secret office which led to her terrible nyctophobia. It was all caused by the king.

2 - The body is the missing pervy aristocrat who once threatened her life which lead to some dangerous side of Yulmu but not a plot hole.

PS: I think in the preview, there's someone find out DJ's practising archery.

What dead body? Did I miss something? 

6 hours ago, aisling said:

I just had a thought... What if Yool Moo is the boss? 

I don't know if he is a boss but why does he have a bodyguard in the 1st place? Is it normal in that era?

@lightbringer06 There is a bed scene? This is not a PG 13 drama? I need to read this webtoon. 

26 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Yup, there are :D. Not explicitly though. Just shown that they "did" it :joy:

That is already more than what most dramas show. Now I need them to follow the webtoon. More reasons for jang dongyoon to be topless and kim sohyun to show some  shoulder skin. I could get into that. 

8 minutes ago, angrytomato said:

Ep. 10, 21:30 minute.

More reason to rewatch. 

Just now, lightbringer06 said:

@soesje @petunia ... oh, yes, yes, definitely they should. We have KSH showing her shoulder skin from ep 1 and JDY being topless twice just in those 5 eps, they SHOULD :tounge_xd:. I mean, the scene is not actually inappropriate.

I mean the scene is clearly essential for the progress of the drama. How could they not include it? Its so vital to the plot it must be included. The viewers must have it. For purely plot purposes of course. 

that Yulmu...he’s pretty influential. But his reach seems to be the shadowy sort, feels very underground and unorthodoxy. He could be the hidden guy the men in white tried to bring out of the temple? Is that person the leader?

They should definitely have those scenes in the show, not explicitly but a before/after if they want to tell the full romantic story. But I’m not hopeful since they rarely go there. Though the show does do the tension bit well I think, so i’m good. DJ could get a bit more involved methinks. Heh.

I laughed so much at Nokdu’s nosebleed in the webtoon pic posted here. What a perv! Good thing he’s not like that in the drama...has some sense of decorum until he needs to make someone swoon. Then he goes pecs out! Gosh, I’m still talking about that scene so many days after. Somebody save me.

Archived