Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

Did you guys notice this? I think DJ kicks his butt outa the palaquin after the changing scene lmao:joy:

5dKHw5e.gif

I can no longer imagine their romantic scene normal hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

I rewatched the episode and now kind of pissed that we have to wait a week for episode 11-12:joy: like... I could have watch what happened next but no.. I have to wait. one. more. week. LOL 

when is the bts usually released? coz i need something to ease this craving. help. :joy:

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

32 minutes ago, Breeze said:

I think it is Kim yoo Jung, I think I see a photo of her in the top left corner in the kitchen. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Not really active in this thread despite watching the drama with a lot of joy. :) Just wanted to say: yes, the truck was send by Kim Yoo Jung. If you enlarge the image you can see Kim Yoo Jung's name on the banner next to the truck. :D

Edit:

And the name is also on the banner above the truck. :D

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, valNK said:

I dont know how kissing Yulmu can solve the risk of Aeung Du and drunken Dongju. Why they really need that big mouth kid stick around Nokdu instead of her father? It's not a smart move compared to what we see from the beginning. And the misunderstanding jealousy was overused but love tension is not just around jealousy. They skipped the awkwardness around the palanquin scene too fast and superficially, it should have been a turning-point

I think it was more of desperation on nokdu to create some big distraction. It made the people around them so distracted by jealousy of nokdu kissing yulmu and vice versa by the village curator that they forgotten that aeung shouted, “honey!” It’s priorities, love makes people idiots :lol: 

*also aeung du is stuck to nokdu because she’s obsessed with him and he’s her future husband lol she went all this way to find him, she’s not going to want to stay with her father lol 

I agree misunderstandings can be so annoying but I’m glad that at least in this show, it gets resolved really fast. 

I too wanted to see more awkwardness during the clothes changing scene  lol but then again this genre is more comedy base, so maybe they wanted to skip anything that made it too risqué? but also there’s a possibility of time restraint and maybe they made the scene shorter. Who knows lol 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, aisling said:

I hope we’ll get to see BTS of that kiss to see So Hyun reacting :lol: I bet she wasn’t that nonchalant like her character. 

Since sohyunnie confessed in their recent radio show that she laughs when flustered, I think we'd see her laughing a lot in the behind the scenes.:D I also wonder if there'd be some shyness on both of their parts, or will they continue to bicker as usual in order to cover it up hahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

I was asking myself how could Dong Joo react nonchalantly to the 6-packs shirtless Nokdu when he came in the room  :rolleyes:

but then I remember that Dong Joo wasn’t supposed to have that reaction. She just ripped his clothes the previous night and they were changing clothes in a small palanquin. She couldn’t reached surprisingly or embarrassed like us :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

When you have to wait whole week for next episode :mrgreen:

5da6f0bb39fd0501743096.gif?download

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, cinnamonsterxx said:

Since sohyunnie confessed in their recent radio show that she laughs when flustered, I think we'd see her laughing a lot in the behind the scenes.:D I also wonder if there'd be some shyness on both of their parts, or will they continue to bicker as usual in order to cover it up hahaha

We now know her secret^^... if she just suddenly laughs without any reason, she's definitely flustered :lol:. Well, I just hope KBS won't be so stingy and actually release the kiss scene BTS. I was hoping they do release the palanquin scene but didn't ^_^.

So from the eps out, looks like all the scenes from the drama's teaser have already been shown except...

20191016-184923.gif .. where DJ is shutting YM up after seeing her with ND half naked :joy:

And this sweet scene turned to ND being hit... :).. which will probably in eps 11-12 as well, I believe.

20191016-184753.gif

20191016-184854.gif 

If these scenes are already up to eps 11-12, shouldn't that mean they aren't just halfway filming the drama. But KSH and JDY did say they have almost filmed most of the scenes and that they're doing their best to do so. But again, I have no idea how many days does it usually take them to shoot an entire episode, so :)

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

hi buddies I am new here but I've been checking every post since the beginning of this drama

I was satisfied with the latest ep,  and I even wonder if the director has re-edited to not disappoint us,  since last night most audience got upset by the cancellation. this ep is in a really fast pace. 

I guess that for the indifference (maybe) of DJ to see or touch NK,  it might be the case since DJ was raised in the place where beautiful jiseong serves man:sweat_smile:. she is used to see man and woman playing (those flirting and maybe sexual behavior) so she dose not easily got embrassed

And as for the kiss scene between our OTP,  I tend to believe that the writer made it deliberately for ND to show his up body. it was in the widow village so he couldn't dress up as a man.  so he just didn't wear in order to avoid dressing up as woman. he is beautiful so the writer don't want us to confuse them for the girl lovers maybe:sweatingbullets:
and without closing,  there is more tension and shows ND's bravery for confession.  most importantly,  there is no way for ND to make up any lies towards YW. he saw it with his eyes lmao:joy: poor YW

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

I enjoyed this episodd as well. I watched the Yul Mo x Nokdu scene while commuting on a bus haha.. I grinned a lot like a crazy person. On the other side, I am super curious of Kim Tae Woo's plan. The cutie Aeng Du, what did you do??? She really can't keep a secret. Now Yul Mo finds out about Nok Du. And he interrupts the kiss scene. We need that kiss sceneee. I mean, Yul Mo and Nok Du 's kiss was hotter :( Ahhhh Aeng Du and Yul Mo.

Yul Mo must be very angry with Nokdu. Nokdu even kissed him before and now he's kissing his crush. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Does KBS know we Ajummas have been waiting 1 whole week for 2eps?? 

Unsatisfied and torturing :sleepy::triumph:

kHUNqH9.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Why does it seem to me that the King didn’t really try to kill the baby? He seems to be just unhappy that the baby is born on 19th Nov and maybe that will bring bad luck for him? You know how they sometimes believe those kind of myths. He seemed regretful about getting rid of them two since one of the ministers stated he seemed happy to hear Jung is alive. Could he be looking for the baby who is supposedly all grownup now? Remember earlier he kept trying to get confirmation from one minister whether he really killed Jung after seeing him buried the dead baby. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 6

Daily dose of Nokdu and Dong Ju :wub:

Food truck for KSH and GGH (the vice-curator who pines for Nokdu) from Kim Yoo Jung:

• Like 13

Aeng Du is supper cute i love her accent :lol: when she calls ND "Honey" i died and she have a thing for Handsome men YM 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

finally caught up with the subs, and awwww nokdu got hurt by dongju's words so many times this ep :tears: but I love his character - faces everything heads on and doesn't back down easily, which describes his chase for the people who tried to kill him as well.  I love the cheeriness of the Virtuous Women Corps - I do hope Nokdu gets them on his side by the end of his disguise stint! And little AengDu - looks like a bratty troublemaker, but it's so hard to hate her! 

I'm kinda excited for the plot moving forward as well, with Nokdu getting a little hint this episode. I'm sure both their journeys will bring them into the palace, since the king is the last of the 4 main leads. I'm so curious about YulMu's backstory as well. So much I want to know and still 5 days til the next episode T_T

• Like 14

Many years of watching k-dramas taught me that confessing and kissing so early means a lot pain and obstacles coming ahead for our lovebirds :confused:

• Like 6
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 5

What was that again :mrgreen::joy:

5da7324f4acef999397196.gif?download

5da732735ceb8075976392.gif?download

5da732b4ccac2079102349.gif?download

* flying sock support baseball game or what :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11