Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

I heard Gummy's song playing during the kiss scene :wub:.

If only Yulmu waited just a few seconds before bulging in, we could have gotten a second kiss... even Dongju want some more :joy:... really hate kiss scenes being interrupted...HAHAHA...

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

The director really loves to flaunt Nokdu's abs, huh :rolleyes:..not that I'm complaining ^^... KSH have seen so much of JDY's body now. I wonder if she didn't get flustered shooting that scene with a shirtless Dong Yoon... HAHAHA...

I was like “why did Nokdu need to be topless in this situation?? I can’t focus on the kiss!!!” Gosh you are right, So Hyun has seen Jang Dong Yoon upper body quite often till now, in drama they even changed clothes in that small palanquin and she even groped his lower part :rolleyes: the PD and writers are so bold with all the skin ships

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

How to be lifeless :joy:

3ddrkc.gif

How to be excited :joy:

5da5f90975848270983913.gif?download

Poor guy been through a lot for one day :mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • LOL 19

The craziest car chase foot race in Joseon times :lol:

20191016_013543639.gif

20191016_011902435.gif

20191016_013212686.gif

Credit for gifs: https://twitter.com/FinnPic

@lightbringer06  The director must be telling JDY: You better continue working out throughout the drama shoot. Because I'm going to make you show your abs every 1-2 episodes.

• Like 3
  • LOL 21

I see lady kim manly side is coming out during foot race. Well, he cant be lady Omo-omo all the time.

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

18 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

The craziest car chase foot race in Joseon times :lol:

What drama without nearly saving moments :joy:

3ddvfl.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 18

56 minutes ago, Ly Khánh said:

I was like “why did Nokdu need to be topless in this situation?? I can’t focus on the kiss!!!” Gosh you are right, So Hyun has seen Jang Dong Yoon upper body quite often till now, in drama they even changed clothes in that small palanquin and she even groped his lower part :rolleyes: the PD and writers are so bold with all the skin ships

Right? His abs is distracting :joy: I mean, just look at 'em...

IMG-20191016-013643.jpg 

And my expectations are high now that the upcoming romance moments would have better skinships between the OTP^^.

This scene is soo funny... Yulmu rather fall in the water than be saved by Nokdu :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 18

46 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

He need the Holy water to forget lady Kim kiss  :mrgreen:

holy water i can't:joy: he looked like he accepted his fate of falling into the water but after resurfacing he looked like "ahhh finally no more trace of lady omo omo on my skin this is refreshing":joy:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • LOL 12

@cinnamonsterxx

He shouldn’t have kiss the only bachelor , when 99% of the population are  woman in the village :lol:

3ddx9m.gif

5da60575778ed221337247.gif?download

• Like 4
  • LOL 19

Idk how Dong Joo can stay calm with a shirtless Nok Doo so close with her LoL! The lil girl's too adorable but now Dong Joo's fiance know Nok Doo's a guy~

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

In terms of comedy, YM wins in this episode. I laughed so hard at the running scene, they were full on running hahahahah and YM face when he refuses to hold on to ND is priceless. 

His face when ND was riding the horse with him instead of DJ :joy: I can't. He look so done with life LMAO

wish we could watch ep 11-12 coz look how adorable ND is, with his puppy eyes begging DJ to stay UWU:wub:

FuXdg6i.png

I "read" (understand a little bit but mostly just looking at the pictures and self interpreting the scenes LOL) but ND and DJ got together around ch 80 (out of 136 ch) and they even sleep together. the 18+ type of sleeping together. :flushed:

DIDNT EXPECT KISSING SCENE THO, BUT I'LL TAKE IT. HEHE

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

46 minutes ago, kshuuuuuw said:

I "read" (understand a little bit but mostly just looking at the pictures and self interpreting the scenes LOL) but ND and DJ got together around ch 80 (out of 136 ch) and they even sleep together. the 18+ type of sleeping together. :flushed:

DIDNT EXPECT KISSING SCENE THO, BUT I'LL TAKE IT. HEHE

do you mean this? 

Spoiler

54732359_371913003531751_254698101714691

Edited by Jillia
Please put spoiler in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

Hi guys, I’ve been watching the drama from the beginning but I was just a silent lurker until now. 

I can’t keep quiet anymore because I can’t stop laughing after watching episode 5. OMG. I was literally crying because I laughed so hard. I can’t believe they really went there. They really let the boys kiss. And that foot race? How spectacular was that scene?  :joy:

JDY is just killing it! Even though he obviously wouldn’t pass as a woman in real life, his acting as a woman is quite good, there’s this gentleness in him when he’s acting as Lady Kim. He’s always been an amazing actor but he’s giving his all for this drama. I found him extremely good looking the first time I watched him A Poem A Day but he’s just got more beautiful with each year. 

I found the last scene very sensual in a sense that Nok Du chose to come to Dong Joo bare-chested. He could’ve put on mens’ clothes but he chose to come to her in a very manly way. He was begging her to look at him as a man and I found it a little heartbreaking. I loved that he refused to be discouraged by her words and went to confront her even though he knew he could’ve been rejected again. Too bad the scene ended abruptly and it went from swoony to awkward very quickly.

But I had to admit those lines were pretty good. Wish I’d have his confidence LOL.

918-B944-E-ECC8-41-F5-99-E9-13-AEB114338

49-F9-EE43-F07-E-4-C2-B-B0-B1-833-D6-C0-

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

Wow ratings went down again :/ what is this craziness. I’m so upset. I’m not even going to blame the baseball game but the knetizens for letting down a good show with a great crew. 

ep 9: 5%

ep 10: 6.6%

• Like 5
  • Angry 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Wow ratings went down again :/ what is this craziness. I’m so upset. I’m not even going to blame the baseball game but the knetizens for letting down a good show with a great crew. 

ep 9: 5%

ep 10: 6.6%

Send love to all crew :kiss_wink:

Truthfully, there is nothing we can do about the ratings...

But we can buzz it through our social media platforms

So, don't forget to share and promote TTON to others :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

It’s understandable she finished whole village meats  :tounge_xd: she heart broken, maybe eyeing her next fiancé to replace the ex oppa / unnie :joy:

• LOL 9

Awwh thats too bad. Rating may dropped but we still trending tho so im ok lol 

From the reviews i read, majority of them are positive. So i agree with @faye406 lets just continue hyping up this drama on social media. :wub:

• Like 9

Although I'm quite sad about the drop in ratings, let's just see the positive things out of it. Atleast it's still the leading drama for Monday-Tuesday :lol:. It is indeed tough to get high ratings, even KSH and JDY admitted to it, that not everyone watches on TV.

• Like 8