[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

hello everyone! i'm usually lurking here as a guest and haven't been signing for almost 5 years, but this drama is making me so fed up in good ways :D

anyway.. anyone notice that in the 1st episode, before Mago left with all MW's things (the things of people who were died because of her), there's one firefly that flies back to MW? After tonight's episode, i'm sure that if it really is CM, then he never went to the afterlife. He stayed with MW as a firefly all throughout those years. It also explains the firefly that fly around the tree too, i forgot in which episode, but there's a shot of a single (lonely) firefly around the tree.

if CM's soul is the firefly, it might means that he's not exactly evil, and he will also maybe be the last soul MW send to the afterlife. so far watching all the episode, i can't really see CM as a bad guy, i think if the revelation on last week episodes were just that, without any sort of twist, it hardly bring any impact to the story.

ah but i'm happy to see YW in this lifetime :(

also, i belive that CS is no one's reincarnation. he was just someone that somehow plotted by Mago to remind MW of her past, that's why we see so many parallels between CS-MW and (mostly) CM-MW. which somehow makes me believe that her biggest regret has something to do with losing CM in the past.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

2 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

Uwuuuuu... I think his granddaughter is Sulli then.

It would be fun to see jealous MW keeping watch and peeking them meeting up at the cafe. 

Hahaha true. But I also want Jealous CS to come out  :D because maybe then that jealousy will push him to kiss her. :wub: 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

Uwuuuuu... I think his granddaughter is Sulli then.

It would be fun to see jealous MW keeping watch and peeking them meeting up at the cafe. 

Hahahahahahahah

Poor MW! Gods keep on testing her. Will there come a day when it's time for uri manager to burn with jelousy at the sight of MW and some handsome young chebol? I mean uri witch sure loves money, lots of it.:lol::yum:

• LOL 8

4 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Hahaha true. But I also want Jealous CS to come out  :D because maybe then that jealousy will push him to kiss her. :wub: 

Uuwwwuuuu... I wonder who else would dare to seduce MW? :rolleyes:

Maybe there will come the time when Kim Joo Hyun would be cameo again..and MW finally get to meet him personally.

CS would be very jealous then seeing MW all smile and giddy seeing her Mukbang idol. Hahahahahahah :joy:

@juju84 CS may not be bothered much about MW getting hooked with handsome young chaebol, because he knows she actually after their money... but Kim Joon Hyun would be another story. Hahahahahaha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

if Sulli is the grand daughter for CS, that probably will make MW jealous.. will it possible the modern YW will be pair with our pretty hotel owner too?

ecxited for ep 10! that HUG! I would like to see a  bit more..MW & CS getting more true to thier feelings!❤️

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

@juju84 CS may not be bothered much about MW getting hooked with handsome young chaebol, because he knows she actually after their money... but Kim Joon Hyun would be another story. Hahahahahaha 

Who knows, who knows. Uri witch sure likes inviting odd guys to *sleep together*:joy: , being all touchy-feeling, and attacking  poor unsuspecting lads with kisses out of the blue:kiss_wink::lol:

And appearance of some handsome rich guy would make uri CS-shi no even the third choice:lol: 

Not so special any more? Nah, our pridful manager won't be able to take it :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

quick translations between MW and CS. MW slowly but sure show her true feelings.

Spoiler

CS and MW are on the way to meet the well water god (cameo by Nam Da Reum)
CS: The floor is flooded 
MW: This is the golden opportunity for you to stop and I want to give it to you. Gu Chan Sung, don't go inside and go back
CS: Since you want to stop me, it makes me feel important
MW: Enough. A scaredy cat like you. It's nonsense. Just run. I have given the chance for you to leave so why did you come back?
CS: You have given it to me. One. Two. Three. 3 seconds
*flashback to their previous conversation when CS was angry at MW for leaving him and disappeared with the hotel*
CS: If you want, I can go there right now
*MW paused for seconds and CS counting it secretly*
*flashback ended*
CS: It might be only a short time, but you wished for me to come back. It last for 3 seconds.
CS: That's why I came back
MW: Don't smile. You made me angry
CS: You are not angry, but worried. (touch MW's shoulder) Don't worry. I was told that the gods like me. Maybe because I'm weak.
CS bravely walk to meet with the god

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7

Lady in red's 

IMG-20190810-225034.jpg

IMG-20190810-225052.jpg

It's quite strange..why Jieun always pose nearby an extinguisher tube?..

Man wolnim...that's man not a Fireman B)

He still Firefly :P

Have nice holidays soompier

Hope the ratings will reach at least 8/9.

HDL fighting!

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

21 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

quick translations between MW and CS. MW slowly but sure show her true feelings.

He's had several chances to walk away and he keeps choosing her. He even saw the vision of Man Wol's tragic fate and he still chose her. And he wasn't ashamed to sing Baby Shark in front of her. If that's not love, then what is. :lol: 

In episode 8, it seems like the princess' reappearance was a sort of test. If Man Wol could let her go, then it means she has also let go of her anger/guilt/etc. and she can actually move on to the afterlife. Or at least that's what Man Wol interpreted it as, and Mago didn't say anything back. So I still think the final boss/test is Captain Smirkalot, not Hot Officer Yeon Woo. 

Edit: Madame Choi's posing game is STRONG. Ilu Man Wol, but she has you beat here. :lol: I'm still waiting/hoping for ManChan couple's customary Barbie and Ken pics.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

For the ending scene of ep 9 I think the place is familiar. Is it from the garden in hwayugi? Anyone who has seen hwayugi, is it the same garden? Or maybe I am wrong?

Translations

Spoiler

MW: What did you see when you are dragged to the bottom of that well?
CS: My fear
MW: Your fear?
CS: Because I have seen his weakness, in turns he showed me the things that I fear, something that I wanted to run away from. It is very frightening
*CS fear for MW to be disappeared as dust by 4th MaGo while CS can't do anything but watching it helplessly.
CS: Just like me who has seen you in my dreams, you can see what I'm afraid of. You moved the hotel when I was unconcious, because you want to protect me.
CS: You know what this is, right?
MW: It's a medicine
CS: I felt strange when MaGo suddenly gave this to me. You told her to give this to me, didn't you?
MW: You can think whatever you want. Gu Chan Sung, I wish you to be safe.
CS: I don't want it. I want to make you uncomfortable by doing dangerous things.
MW: What?
*CS throw away the medicine*
MW: Gu Chan Sung! Do you know how precious that medicine is? Did you know how I beg MaGo to give that medicine?
CS: Jang Man Wol! There is nothing like a safe place for me. I will keep engaging with dangerous things. And You! Please keep protecting me.

Is that a love confession Gu Chan Sung? :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, alleram95 said:

For the ending scene of ep 9 I think the place is familiar. Is it from the garden in hwayugi? Anyone who has seen hwayugi, is it the same garden? Or maybe I am wrong?

If I remember it correctly, that's not the same garden from Hwayugi. The garden in Hwayugi has an overhead bridge, right? 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

No one can apply for this job :joy::mrgreen:

If he want to see his 30 birthday :tounge_xd:

Bwahahaha :joy::mrgreen:. Poor dude:sweatingbullets:, he instantly regretted applying for the job Imao:mrgreen:. It's funny how she doesn't remember already what happened to candidate 1 & 2 lol:mrgreen::joy:.

• LOL 6