[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

13 hours ago, juju84 said:

The guest manager wants to personally see off all the descendants of her husband's relatives who killed her. As for the bartender he actually never got the chance to tell his story. Every time he tried he got interrupted by someone. So the reason behind his stay is still a mystery.

I'm also curious about his story)

Thank you!  I'm curious too now - as if he'll give something away if he tells his story.  Hmmm. Lol.

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

MW is in a bad mood right now with the hotel move.. accounts that dun tally.. we prolly get thrown out and silent off like the ghost party in the bus :D

could CM have been the rebel leader with his identity concealed as the princess guard? :huh: anyway i’m still trying very hard to turn him back as a good person who din let MW down lol

i only remembered the bartender has been with HDL for 500 years.. he studied and studied and finally returned as the top scholar but on his way back, he just collapsed and died. haha i love how mdm choi always bickered with him.. she can’t stand the way he talks and that he is not trendy (the last scene in search for new plot of land to relocate HDL) :lol:

CM might have been good and something like that scenario happened.  And if he were the secret leader??!!  Because her sin is supposedly enormous.  So unless we get something sappy like 'Betraying true love is the greatest sin', then I do think a great sin would be to kill off your country's leader, spoil their rebellion, and ruin all hope for another one for hundreds of years!

4 hours ago, Yana Mujay said:

Oh..god...

These really awf**some to have friends who's brought you to an ending laughing :lol:

Oh..goshh how about inviting MW she really like Champagne maybe she could give us some to complete the partyB)

A Cake, kaviar,  champagne and HDL livestream...It's really good good..

No party's could beat it:astonished:

See you tonight's

I get to be a dancing granny!

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

36 minutes ago, brielover said:

And if he were the secret leader??!! 

well, he was from the same town as MW.. thats when he called her noonie (sister) in the scene before the quicksand.. lets hope its the case haha then dear firefly guard would have become good again :wub:

its harrypotter community day, your dear chingu here (thats me!) is going to be out casting spells like a pro! i’ll check back here for updates later.. if there is going to be a sugar dance party, TAG me and i’ll magically pop right in!! :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Since we ask for it, let’s do this!! No takebacks!

tenor.gif

:joy: 

@sadthe1st @Ameera Ali @Yana Mujay @Ondine @kaxx @uglypearl @brielover @alekaonu And all our chingus!! Calling everyone ;)

@alekaonu aww so good to see you again my dear chingu! Join us here and share anything you want :D i miss you!

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

MW is in a bad mood right now with the hotel move.. accounts that dun tally.. we prolly get thrown out and silent off like the ghost party in the bus :D

could CM have been the rebel leader with his identity concealed as the princess guard? :huh: anyway i’m still trying very hard to turn him back as a good person who din let MW down lol

i only remembered the bartender has been with HDL for 500 years.. he studied and studied and finally returned as the top scholar but on his way back, he just collapsed and died. haha i love how mdm choi always bickered with him.. she can’t stand the way he talks and that he is not trendy (the last scene in search for new plot of land to relocate HDL) :lol:

I wish this kind a twists, like i post before.

To be condemning a big Sin, MW must done something really bad.

The warriors  who's betrays women merely to feed his greed and jealously:relieved:(God forbids )

Hmm sprinkle salt...sprinkle salt..

Spoiler

I will kill the Captain with my own will and all my might too:rage:

IMG-20190810-115203.jpg

In another side...

Peace...everyone peace

Just...Sprinkle some salt

Peace:P

IMG-20190810-121601.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Joseph Lim said:

Every time I see MW stare at CS in his sleep I'm reminded of yet one more moon myth - the moon goddess believes the handsome youth Endymion so beautiful when sleeping she asks Zeus to let him sleep forever so she can stare at him!

If that name Endymion sounds familiar, that was also Tuxedo Mask's name in his prior life in Sailor Moon.  Okay, will stop with the myths but I told you they'd been incorporated everywhere!  It's hard NOT to notice them whether some are obvious or some just guesses.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

The adorkable Jieun strikes again :kiss_wink:

I Flowers U 4ever:)

Can't enough to see Jieun spreads her charmed.

IMG-20190810-130316.jpg

IMG-20190806-072217.jpg

GCS has 9 lives, does he is a cat:sweat_smile: (surely Jieun humour is unbeatable )

Or its clues CS is reincarnation someone :ph34r:

Spoiler

IMG-20190628-094833.jpg

Excited for tonight 

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

She already  hot , jealous & bother but he standing still not doing thing , I will be disappointed if he didn’t take step this week toward a real kis:mrgreen:

i think CS is just, innocent.. i dun think he sensed MW jealousy :D he is slow!! (given he had MR that kind of lousy ex gf.. he probably doesn’t know a fiery sweet one)

@vangsweetie637 i want to be the ahjumma in the flowery blouse!! she danced like high on soju totally my style, after bottles of them!! :D not too sure if i’d enjoy my dance interrupted by the news channel though..

sidetrack to joseph’s post.. cha eun woo is cute!! haha he was so shy yet fierce and protective in Gangnam Beauty.. haven’t watched the historian drama though..

• LOL 9

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I've prepared champagne and caviar... let's party tonight... although I'll be late, help yourselves to unlimited supply below :)

i’m seriously starting early, its 4+ here but i need some drinks to get into the mood for tonight’s heartbreak :rolleyes:

i’m editing and adding on to my previous post.. i need translations!

• Like 4
  • LOL 5