Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Funny scene... Cindy mom like sian and take picture.. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

The exhibition shows all drawings  or paintings from early episode until now.. Deokmi tell about that meaning all paintings... 

• Like 4

This thread is moving sooo fast, it's hard to keep up haha

I just watched ep 15 finally and in true RG/DM fashion, they overcome all obstacles in such an honest encouraging manner. I love how they both acknowledged their past and accepted that it was heartbreaking but knew they would rather struggle through the highs and lows together rather than apart. As if I couldn't love RG anymore, his first bday pressie to DM (Si An) was the sweetest thing ever! It's literally every fangirls dream haha I absolutely love the part where DM is jamming to her White Ocean song in the car and RG is singing along too. This is actually something I do to my partner regularly, pump kpop in the car and then the songs get stuck in his head too haha

It was a very emotional episode and it was heartbreaking to watch the flashbacks. Poor RG really suffered a lot and couldn't catch a break.. the scene where he was crying on the doorstep at the orphanage had me bawling.. and knowing what happened to little DS was awful.. no wonder why DM blocked out her memories, because she blamed herself for paying for them both to go on a ride in the van. Side note but how adorable was the little actor who played DS!!

Wouldn't it be a bit of a plot twist if EG and HJ end up together instead. I thought the drama was going down the EG/DI road but then this episode made me think othewise. HJ has grown on me so much and I enjoy watching her scenes, her facial expressions and mannerisms are so fitting for the role. Director Eom made me laugh so much when she went to win her daughter back haha whenever she says "oh my god", I end up laughing out loud without realising!

RG will either go with DM while she studies abroad or let her accomplish it on her own while they mantain a long distance relationship I imagine, if DM does decide to study abroad. I don't see why her going overseas will cause drama in their relationship given everything else they've overcome together! I'm just glad the drama stuck to it's roots of being fast paced and straight to the point because now we can have a last episode full of romantic moments I hope! Really sad the drama is ending but glad KJW and PMY found eachother. I think it's safe to say that they'll be great friends after this even if they don't officially date but that's good enough for my delulu shipper mind haha

• Like 7

Why do they wear more clothes on bed than in the public???? <_<

• LOL 6

U1GmiAh.gif

Spoiler

Y2VB0Wb.gif

lfyYcsn.gif

Spoiler

Dacsipo.gif

Fd479gt.gif

My live streaming link dies!  134.gif

Spoiler

6MnMRCC.gif

5jLFv5X.gif

sXM8OAw.gif

Spoiler

zQ8wJCI.gif

zCni0os.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Cofee house scene... best friend excited to look Sian..ahaha...the face of Ryan when look fangirling.. Sian want love song from coffee house and ask who that song.. 

• Like 5

Conversation with ryan mom and deokmi mom... Oh I want to know what they talking..lol

• Like 2

Ryan and deokmi look conversation their mom.. After that deokmi as about the rock.. Thats all I understand... Lol

My streaming now error:tears:

• Like 3

I also wanted to mention how much I love that the drama has maintained DM's fangirling even though she's met her one true love because let's be honest, once a fangirl, always a fangirl :blush:

Also props to everyone who guessed a lot of the storyline! I always imagine how awesome it would be if Asian drama fans wrote a drama script, it would be the most epic drama ever haha

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Dating time.. And go to cyber cafe... Stress its lagging... Lol

• Like 5

Ryan now focus painting or drawing.. I dont. Know why Deokmi look sad.. 

• Like 3