[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

I am so glad I watched this drama, it shows how healthy relationships should be and how communication is the key (never be afraid to share what burdens or upsets you), what can I add? It was such a smooth sail and I can't wait to see their upcoming projetcs 

(btw i find Eg and Sindy really cute together lol) 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching , @annie1234 everyone can we talk little about the ring :joy:

sorry his name is gold , he loaded with money and gives her ring like this , is it a 2 dollar ring , I cannot see the stone :joy:

didn’t he know girl best friend is diamond :joy:

i think it's a diamond ring... but not in solitaire shape like you always see. and i guess it's not tiny diamond because i still can see :p

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Its done and over....

Ahh I will miss the excitement.

Okay now final thoughts..

First of all this show was all about relationship and the maturity behind it.

Sure the content took a nosedive in the latter half, but then again It could also be the writer's way of showing the usual K drama troupes in a different light.

Crazy mom( Director Eom) - only it was towards her daughter

Childhood stories that usually lead to a breakup or a huge drama - handled with a sensible flair

Best friend loves the lead, again no bigger conflict once all cards were laid out and communicated.

The male lead has emotional problems: Hey he actually takes steps to solve it

The female lead has a secret: only here its a plot point.

Basically, I missed the energy of the earlier episodes and once the romance started the attention centered to Ryan which made sense but they really didn't have content for 16 episodes. They should have wrapped them all in 12 eps max. 

Overall the lack of conflict or in this case the solving of conflicts too quickly was both wise and not. 

It gave a whole new masterclass on how to handle various drama troupes and also set the stage for new issues to come, but they were not plot moves and that kinda brought down the drama.

BUT IT WAS SOO CUTE...

I loved the characters all of them, even Da In( she had the most sensible role frankly)

That's the main reason I will forever be a fan of this drama. It made me root for the characters and accept them wholly because they chose to act as ADULTS which helps in our current society.

So dear Sinagil and Saja; have a great life and

bidding adieu to all my lovely chingus in this forum

Loved your company

See you elsewhere!!!  

• Like 9

Continuing from where @Ondine left off, the complete list of screen quotes from each episode:

1:  Do you know what it means to be a fan?
2:  I'm sorry for acting like I'm a normal person
3:  Let's be well-mannered
4:  I will protect my baby
5: A fangirl's eyes are filled with love
6: Accident prone area for fanatics
7:  Fangirls use their dating fortune for more fangirling
8:  If the sea's job is to make waves, a fangirl's job is to be delusional
9:  When you become a fan, let everyone know. When you stop being a fan, don't let anyone notice.
10:  A heart that has already been chosen
11:  Have you ever been hit by reality?
12:  The fact that I'm your fan means I'm on your side.
13:  Always with you, even when you're alone
14:  A star that shines in my dark heart

15:  You are my home

16:  Are you currently a fan? I hope you become a successful fan!!!

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

went to check the you tube for the wrap up party and it seems that CSA is not there? 

has he attended or missed it due prior commitments? 

i was anticipating the loud yelling from the background for him too! 

and i know someone already mentioned here, but my oh my.... the side walk looks like a fashion runway when KJW walks in!!! amazing.. he just got it naturally! 

oh my heart!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Guys, for me, the ending was seriously beautiful. I really really really love DM & RG’s relationship. I love how they are so comfortable with each other, i love that they support each other, i love that they treat each other with respect, i love the fact that they are each other’s home, i even love how they are so flirty and touchy with each other, i just love everything about this couple! Such a beautiful couple they are.

I saw a comment that said “this kind of happy relationship is not realistic and the kissings are too much!” Well, with all due respect, i’m going to disagree with that comment. Things that they do to each other are exactly things that you would do to your partner when you love your partner to every core of your bones. That’s exactly how a mature relationship looks like.

I really am happy to have known such a great drama like this. Hell, i don’t even care about the ratings, i just know that this drama brings so much happiness in my life. I learned so much about mature relationship from this drama. Thanks for all HPL’s staffs, actors and actresses. You guys are seriously rock. Truth is, it’s really hard for me to let go of our Labit couple. My heart is not ready to let go of them. I really hope KJW & PMY would meet again in another good project. I bet it’ll be fun. Now, i will be waiting faithfully for ep 15-16 BTS. I’m going to heal my heart by watching that BTS lol.

Last but not least, thank you for all the friends that i met through this drama. It was fun to read all of your posts in this forum. You guys are so funny and positive. I enjoyed sharing my thoughts about this drama with all of you. I hope we will meet again on another good drama. Thank you guys. Be happy. Always. :wub:

• Like 13
  • Love 4

48 minutes ago, heoimajeossi said:

Hello... this drama have forced to me delurk from being silent reader of this forum.

God, i swear i'm not gonna be too attach to a drama after my last one, which apparently happen to be directed by the same director HPL, no wonder i got hooked with this drama too... :sweatingbullets: 

I just love how they recall back the wall fake kiss scene back in ep4 into the greatest real kiss in the last ep. Their position may be the same on the camera, but they did switch place and their clothes' colour too. 

So i'm gonna go back to be a silent reader. See ya! *:ph34r:

I really want to travel to Korea to visit the iconic kiss wall. I didn’t understand why DM and SJ wanted to check into SA hotel at the beginning and take pics of them doing the same things he does but NOW I understand. I want to go to Korea, find the museum, find the wall, find my own Ryan Gold and recreate the kisses!! Call me crazy fan girl :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Insightful 1

I am late.

Spoiler

Why soompi should limit post for new account huft. I had to wait 24 hours to post this lol

So HPL is over and the ending was sooooo beautiful. I know that there will be new project for KJW and PMY, and we can still see them for sure. But no more RG x DM kisses and skinship? That is the big problem! :wacko:

Should I move to shipper thread? :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

I shipped once, and it’s sailed! RJY and HR from R88. But it was a nightmare before because those shipper war. 

It looks like there will be another shipper war for this couple and I promise my self thay I will not invest my time for that, just let it flow. Just hope the best for them. 

• Like 7

Just finished watching the subbed ep on Viu. No much to say from me except that was a very  very satisfying end to a fantastic drama. I loved how everything turned out. I already said I wasn't a big fan of what happened in ep 15, but ep 16 made up for it, I have no complaints. To be fair, I had no problems with the Deok Soo plot itself. If anyone here also watched Game of Thrones, I had no problem with how the series endedI. It was how they got to it was the problem. I wish the Deok Soo plot could've been started a bit earlier, instead of being introduced, then solved within 1 episode. I know they were already planting roots of the plot in earlier episodes, but I wish they could've done more with it. 

That being said, it does not diminish my love for this drama whatsoever. Objectively it isn't the best drama ever, but I don't think it's gonna be surpassed as my most favorite show ever. It's just the perfect rom-com in every way I can think of. And they ended it perfectly, right amount of fan service and resolution for everyone. Unlike what some people have said

I liked the DM wasn't outed to SA as SAIML, her secret identity is a big part of what makes SAIML a fan. She wouldn't be able to continue being a fangirl the way she always has if SA knows that his biggest fan is his sister-in-law, lol. 

I love how the proposal scene went, it was simple, elegant, heartfelt and intimate. It didn't need to be this whole big scene with fireworks, though maybe that's just because I'm not a big fan of "showy" proposals, lol.

And like I've said before, I love how the drama uses parallels. They did it the best way possible with the ending kiss. Amazing way to call back to the first heart fluttering moment of the show. 

I'm gonna miss this show, it's gonna leave a void in my schedule waiting for eps to release every week lol. It's my first drama that I watched simultaneously as it aired, it's a unique feeling watching a drama instead of a binge watch. You get the torture of waiting for a good resolution like what happened after episode 8, but the pay-off and anticipation makes up for it. And of course I loved spazzing and discussing the drama with everyone here, thanks for making the watching experience more memorable too. 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, KymberleeD said:

went to check the you tube for the wrap up party and it seems that CSA is not there? 

has he attended or missed it due prior commitments? 

i was anticipating the loud yelling from the background for him too! 

and i know someone already mentioned here, but my oh my.... the side walk looks like a fashion runway when KJW walks in!!! amazing.. he just got it naturally! 

oh my heart!!!

I also thought CSA is not there at first. But, saw him now. He left leg kinda seems like having injury though.

@jaeuckismylife

Spoiler

I saw you setting fire there. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, Ramenqueen19 said:

Did anyone notice him wearing sneakers in the final kiss scene instead of his normally formal shoes? Looks cool and comfy! KJW makes anything look sexy and cool and effortless , even wearing sneakers...

He wore sneakers in most of the scenes.

• Like 6

Did this thread just jump like 20 pages while I was asleep!? Haha the last episode seemed very satisfying judging by everyones comments! I live in Australia and the episode came out while I was asleep so I'm going to have to wait until after work today to watch it now. It's gonna be a lonnngg day :bawling:

RG and DM, you'll both be missed! :bawling:

• Like 5

HPL is a healing drama..

One of the strongest points of HPL is KJW and PMY, they have outstanding chemistry.. love them so much.. :kiss_wink:

finally watching last ep with subtitle..

I hope uri LaBit couple will reunite in other project (CF, Magazine photoshoot, movie, or appears as special guest in fanmeeting)..

:heart::heart:

• Like 10