[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

DM is sitting on the couch at the gallery (when Ryan and her fell asleep) and Ryan calls her, "Why you don't sound happy?"

DM is like, "I'm just here for a week." Ryan sulks that it feels like a year lol. Then he asks if the wall where they take fake dating pictures are the same...She said all the same. Ryan surprises her by hugging her from behind.\

He tells her he follows her to Korea cuz he misses her.

They talk about something i DONT HEAR whats wrong with me.

then loonggg kisss hahaha.

(KJW lip is ok now? lol)

/the end/

OMG UNTIL THE END SIAN DOESN'T KNOW SHE'S SHI-NA-GIL

WHY/????????????????? 

/SAD/

• Like 11
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

Hahaha I was right about the flash forward! Perfect last episode, perfect last scene and shot. They know what the people want! :lol: They looked like the coolest kids in school making out behind the school building, hahaha. I loved all of it! (Even Sian not knowing who Sinagil is; some times you just gotta have some secrets. :))

• Like 9

I thought they forgot to give us kiss scene in this episode :joy: I was wrong! They kept it until the end :lol:

OMG Eun Gi is definitely much better bickering with Cindy rather than longing over Deok Mi's love :joy: I can even watch those two bickering for one episode. And also Geon Woo with his trademark self-body slam :lol: Too cute. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Hahaha I was right about the flash forward! Perfect last episode, perfect last scene and shot. They know what the people want! :lol: They looked like the coolest kids in school making out behind the school building, hahaha. I loved all of it! (Even Sian not knowing who Sinagil is; some times you just gotta have some secrets. :))

Really SA doesnt know?? Oh gosh, does that mean she's still fangirling? her lil brother in law?? :blink::sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, Ondine said:

At this point she will be too busy making out with his brother rather than be his website fan master :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, J13 said:

This thread is moving sooo fast, it's hard to keep up haha

I just watched ep 15 finally and in true RG/DM fashion, they overcome all obstacles in such an honest encouraging manner. I love how they both acknowledged their past and accepted that it was heartbreaking but knew they would rather struggle through the highs and lows together rather than apart. As if I couldn't love RG anymore, his first bday pressie to DM (Si An) was the sweetest thing ever! It's literally every fangirls dream haha I absolutely love the part where DM is jamming to her White Ocean song in the car and RG is singing along too. This is actually something I do to my partner regularly, pump kpop in the car and then the songs get stuck in his head too haha

It was a very emotional episode and it was heartbreaking to watch the flashbacks. Poor RG really suffered a lot and couldn't catch a break.. the scene where he was crying on the doorstep at the orphanage had me bawling.. and knowing what happened to little DS was awful.. no wonder why DM blocked out her memories, because she blamed herself for paying for them both to go on a ride in the van. Side note but how adorable was the little actor who played DS!!

Wouldn't it be a bit of a plot twist if EG and HJ end up together instead. I thought the drama was going down the EG/DI road but then this episode made me think othewise. HJ has grown on me so much and I enjoy watching her scenes, her facial expressions and mannerisms are so fitting for the role. Director Eom made me laugh so much when she went to win her daughter back haha whenever she says "oh my god", I end up laughing out loud without realising!

RG will either go with DM while she studies abroad or let her accomplish it on her own while they mantain a long distance relationship I imagine, if DM does decide to study abroad. I don't see why her going overseas will cause drama in their relationship given everything else they've overcome together! I'm just glad the drama stuck to it's roots of being fast paced and straight to the point because now we can have a last episode full of romantic moments I hope! Really sad the drama is ending but glad KJW and PMY found eachother. I think it's safe to say that they'll be great friends after this even if they don't officially date but that's good enough for my delulu shipper mind haha

U are right, EG and HJ.

• Like 4