Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

3 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

I’m sorry...what is he wearing??????

why the baggy clothes?

He’s still gorgeous....but....

He's telling everybody he's breaking out of the RG role. Lol.

He looks like he's 10 years younger here can.

• LOL 7

Curious- wrap up party venue and information - how do we find out? Do fans camp outside?

• Like 1

I was looking forward to that black sleek panther look that he was rocking in that recent IG post....darn.. his royal hotness is going into hiding and turning up the cute....

• Like 2
  • Love 2

:joy::joy: Hahaha I will just be happy to see his arms tonight in ep 16. After 15 episodes, finally, SHORT SLEEVE!!! 

I see you start lowering  your expectations now :joy::tounge_xd:

* I rewatch arrival after party video again , I see that Our rabbit winks at camera :joy:

15592185361559218525.gif

I wish KJW was the one who winks at camera :cry: - I want to see him winks :joy:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Wow KJW handsome..ready to live recap in here:wub:

I just look video KJW walking. He looks top model catwalk.. So sexy:wub:... My eyes again.. My eyes

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I see you start lowering  your expectations now :joy::tounge_xd:

* I rewatch arrival after party video again , I see that Our rabbit winks at camera :joy:

I wish KJW was the one who winks at camera :cry: - I want to see him winks :joy:

Hahaha yes I am lowering my expectation for today episode. Looks like the staff already run out camera film to shoot sexy Ryan Gold. They used all they have for Eun Gi showering scene :joy:

Why no one inside the restaurant uploading something on their insta? really curious!

• LOL 2

signing an autograph with right hand....

urgggghhhh why so handsome!!! :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

More videos of the cast arriving at the wrap party! The 1st video includes the super adorable Gun Woo-ah :lol:  And KJW is totally swag walking down the path like it's a runway.

• Like 10

streaming is soo laggy today....  i cant stream properly... huhuhu

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Im ready to live streaming in here.. This is my gift to you guyss:wub:

Still commercial break and episode 15.. Ready to watching finale tonight. 

Its already started... Ryan draw in bed scene.. Lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

Więcej filmów z obsadą przybywających na imprezę wrap! Pierwszy film zawiera super uroczego Gun Woo-ah :lol:

SUPER!

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote videos , try to ensure that future posts hv at least 20characters

Ryan really found a muse in DM. He is sketching her in bed while she is sleeping. And when she wakes up he teases her and they talk ... how adorably domestic.

Well, that turned from cute to rawww. Too bad the bed cover hid it from us viewers...

• Like 7

Started with childhood scene, similar to one in episode 1.

4 kids were playing together. EG teases DM, and DM hits him in the head. EG cries, calling their mom.

DM ended up being scolded. They played with water now (Deok-soo is so cute lol).

They splattered paints over each other's faces happily.

Ryan and Deokmi on bed.

Ryan with his sketchbook and white shirt omg so hot. DM is waking up slowly, smiling to him.

Ryan asks if she has a good dream. DM tells him that she dreamed about their childhood, "it's happy, but sad"

Ryan is patting her head and telling her he's drawing. She cheekily says, "am I pretty?" He teases her using the line she used to describe Sian's beauty before ("SiAn's beauty is so out of this world it's hard to put on drawing") and she hits him lol.

She then tells him that in her dream, they were painting together and how it becomes true that they are working in art field now. Though she cannot hang her own paint on the gallery as an artist, at least she's working as a curator that hangs painting on the gallery. Ryan argues that curator is also an artist.

DM climbs on top of him, telling him she likes his current face the most and wants to draw on it... #rawr

More sexxyyy timee under the blanket??

The employees are busy preparing and checking everything about the upcoming exhibition.

Hyojin looks so proud with her merchandise XD

They already displayed Lee Seol's puzzle painting. It looks so good.

They are now having the meeting about the exhibition.

Hyojin says she flutters so much. Yu Curator teases her if it's because of SiAn, she admits hahaha.

The exhibition starts!

As expected, SiAn receives much attention...his fans are also lining up.

Eom So Hye, "Oh.My.God. Is he SiAn? Very handsome." then she takes pics of him.

Deokmi hands over Hyojin's merchandise to SiAn.

Hyojin: "MOM NOW EVEN IF I DIE, I HV NO REGRETS' LOL

Ryan and Deokmi stand together to see the fruit of their works. 

Flashback to the time when DM told Ryan in episode 2 that humans will be more precious than art.

Flashback to what she said about Jung Taehwan photo, which starts Deokmi and Ryan's 'real story'.

Flashback to what she told Ryan about what the bubbles on Lee Seol's paintings might mean.

Ryan puts his hand on the small of her back.

Ryan, Sian, their mom look at the 9 paintings of Lee Seol together.

Ryan smiles at his mom.

SiAn congratulates his mom for her debut. Mom also thanks YoonJe and Deokmi. 

Mom held her sons hands and DM offers to take pics.

Ryan teases her by telling them DM is good at taking pics.

At SJ cafe.

Ryan and his mom having same drink. While Sian says he has the same drink with "curator noona"

SJ can barely contain her excitement of seeing SiAn lol.

SiAn asks about the music played in the cafe, so she introduces Joohyuk to him, telling him that she'll PERSONALLY DELIVER the album to him lmao.

They then go to Deoksu's resting place together, including YJ mom and EG mom.

YJ mom greets DM mom.

DM mom says she's been thinking about what to say to her...but now she cannot say anything but sorry. YJ mom thanks her for taking care of YJ even only for a while. 

They all pay respect to Deok-su. DM, "So my Deok-su is resting here."

DM mom tells her that she used to bring DM, DS,and EG together to the temple.

DM mom gives something to YJ mom.

It's YJ childhood pictures. YJ mom notes that YJ looked happy and comfortable.

DM mom says that he got along well with DM, EG, and DS.

DM mom reveals that once she collected herself together, she went back to the orphanage to look for YJ, but YJ was adopted already. YJ mom tells her about her story after she lost YJ. She met SiAn's father after a while...then she talks about something so touching about parents-kids relationship ("there's no word to call 'a parent who lost a child' because the pain is unbearable'). SHe tells DM mom not to regret anything anymore, since it's all resolved. DM and Ryan peek their moms interaction from outside. Ryan wonders what are they talking about.

DM teases him, "maybe my mom asks about your birth time" LOL.

They then approach DM dad, who's picking up a rock... He tells her why he started collecting rocks. It was because he accidentally picked up a rock when he laid Deok-su to rest there and it felt warm, "just like Deoksu's hand." DM then reaches out to the rock, saying that she wants to hold her brother's hand too.

EG is talking to his mom, proposing that they should start living together until he gets married.

His mom is like, "I'll get married faster than you" LMAO. She then describes such a high standard of man she wants and EG teases her, "I thought you arent getting married because of me, but because you hv such high standard aka fussy."  =)))

They end the visit to the temple.

/ads/

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 6

For anyone complaining about his “kimono” look, he heard you and changed it :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Why they didnt show bed scene.. Lol... In galery scene... They prepare exhibition

• Thanks 1

- EPISODE 16 : FINALE -

j7hkdvC.gif

Spoiler

9OgUpf5.gif

eSzrXFg.gif

Spoiler

hKMcrgC.gif

eWGvtUa.gif

Spoiler

3cDpLS2.gif

BhyaqqK.gif