Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

1 hour ago, cenching said:

I didn't notice that...:huh:@Ameera Ali, please captures and blows it up here....:phew: But I did notice that the kissing in episode 15 wasn't as "rough" as previous episodes, kinda slower and more gentle?? :ph34r: Due to blistered lips?? :lol:

Is that this one? 

Capture-2019-05-30-12-58-10-2.png

What have u done SDM xD xD xD

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Literally when we walks it's like a runway...

Just finished watch ep q5 with sub .. I love the painting scene too it was emotional for me because you could feel and see the  emotion of both actors.. I'm not drama critic actually I go with what I feel and for me overall I loved the story.. 

I do see comments about the story but they are so minimal compare to the number of fans who loves this show. 

PMY nailed it with potraying DM

And my oh my KJW.. he is a revelation.. I must say that PMY is right he acts with his eyes.. I still can't forget that scene where DM put her hand on his chest and said something "u r hurting here or it hurts here" that change in emotion in JaeUck's eyes made it more emotional.. 

I know for sure that I will have a major withdrawal syndrome like a WGM one but I anticipate another drama from this two.. 

The rating was not so good but hey they are always the buzz worthy actors so it just mean that a lot of ppl search about the drama and them.. I saw as well that their vids are in top vids in Naver.

• Like 5

I actually think Ryan Gold's character reflects certain part of KJW's himself :

1 . Ryan Gold was raised in the USA, while KJW himself was raised in Japan until he was 7 years old. Except the difference is that Ryan is still able to speak korean despite living in the USA while KJW can't speak korean at all, he only learned korean when he returned back to Korea at age 7. I'm still wondering how did his family communicate,LOL :sweatingbullets:. because KJW said both his father and his brother are fluent in Japanese while his mother is not, so her mother and him communicated in a weird way. 

2. Ryan Gold is okay with Deok Mi's fangirling behaviour and not judgemental at all. I think same goes with KJW. KJW might understand Ryan's character because he himself is a fanboy. He's a fan of Kurt Cobain and loves rock music very much. 

On a side note, I wish to see PMY in a non romance drama in the future :D. I know dramaland always needs romantic/love line in the drama to boost viewers interest but I wish to see her shine and stand out without having a love line with her co-star because there will always be a new shipping fandom created for her every drama and she's always get caught in the shipping wars.

OCN might be the best place for her because OCN always creates strong female character without the need of love line. In fact, some actresses shines well in the OCN drama. I can only name a few Lee Hana (Voice), Go Ah Sung (Life on Mars), Jung Eun Chae (The Guest) and Seo Yeji (Save Me). Go Ah Sung even received Best Supporting Actress award for Life on Mars and Seo Yeji's performance in Save Me is her breakout role after all bad criticisms she received for her bad acting previously. 

As for KJW, please stay with Management Soop. He's doing well after changed to a new agency. 2018 was actually eventful year for him. He had a theater, a new drama and also promoted his Japan-Korea film too. Plus, I love to see his friendship with Gong Yoo, his labelmate. Last year he went to USA for a vacation after The Guest ended. Surprisingly, I just found out he went to watch NBA champion with Gong Yoo. Glad to know that they're still close. I'm pretty sure he will go for a vacation after HPL ends. 

• Like 17

Knowing that the drama is coming to the end is really saddening.

The whole ep15 was a really good episode for tying up all the loose ends. 

Deokmi learning about her (forgotten) trauma to knowing about her mum was the one that left YoonJae at the orphanage.

YoonJae maturely understanding her family situation that lead to that situation at that point of time. 

We have been guessing that SDM had a car accident before due to the black car reaction which turns up to be true and the brother incident as well. 

Today episodes is probably gonna be a happy ending as expected haha..

I really love how Ryan has so much trust in SDM even though he was hurt himself. 

Kim Jaewook did a really good job in portraying this character, of course I dont deny PMY was the one that got me here from the start but Jaewook did not disappoint me at any point but got me to fall in love with his character here as well..

As someone who watched WWWSK back to back to this HPL. 

I do agree that when the show first started, I couldn’t remove KMS in SDM. But now it is so different that I could easily tell them apart even though the outfits are fairly similar.

As a fan of PMY and I didn’t watch WWWSK when it was showing because i wasn’t a fan of romance genre drama, but I watched it afterwards because the hype was really strong and PMY was in there haha.. 

So now after this ends, I’m gonna watch Voice after this because i’ve heard so much about his role in there!

• Like 6

You'll need a magnifying glass but....

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, TripleNa said:

I actually think Ryan Gold's character reflects certain part of KJW's himself :

1 . Ryan Gold was raised in the USA, while KJW himself was raised in Japan until he was 7 years old. Except the difference is that Ryan is still able to speak korean despite living in the USA while KJW can't speak korean at all, he only learned korean when he returned back to Korea at age 7. I'm still wondering how did his family communicate,LOL :sweatingbullets:. because KJW said both his father and his brother are fluent in Japanese while his mother is not, so her mother and him communicated in a weird way. 

2. Ryan Gold is okay with Deok Mi's fangirling behaviour and not judgemental at all. I think same goes with KJW. KJW might understand Ryan's character because he himself is a fanboy. He's a fan of Kurt Cobain and loves rock music very much. 

On a side note, I wish to see PMY in a non romance drama in the future :D. I know dramaland always needs romantic/love line in the drama to boost viewers interest but I wish to see her shine and stand out without having a love line with her co-star because there will always be a new shipping fandom created for her every drama and she's always get caught in the shipping wars.

OCN might be the best place for her because OCN always creates strong female character without the need of love line. In fact, some actresses shines well in the OCN drama. I can only name a few Lee Hana (Voice), Go Ah Sung (Life on Mars), Jung Eun Chae (The Guest) and Seo Yeji (Save Me). Go Ah Sung even received Best Supporting Actress award for Life on Mars and Seo Yeji's performance in Save Me is her breakout role after all bad criticisms she received for her bad acting previously. 

As for KJW, please stay with Management Soop. He's doing well after changed to a new agency. 2018 was actually eventful year for him. He had a theater, a new drama and also promoted his Japan-Korea film too. Plus, I love to see his friendship with Gong Yoo, his labelmate. Last year he went to USA for a vacation after The Guest ended. Surprisingly, I just found out he went to watch NBA champion with Gong Yoo. Glad to know that they're still close. I'm pretty sure he will go for a vacation after HPL ends. 

1) I think it is normal for kids that raised in overseas tho he might not be able the mother tongue but he can understands it. I guess KJW at that time understands what his mom said but he may replied in Japanese. His mom must understands him somehow. She might not be fluent, but i guess she understands him. 

2) Good to know that he is close with Gong Yoo even after long time Coffee Prince ended. Gong Yoo to is another level actor. He only do dramas every 5 years. The rest he just focus on movies. These actors they do not care about popularity. They go for scripts and character development. 

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, itsMYday said:

Knowing that the drama is coming to the end is really saddening.

The whole ep15 was a really good episode for tying up all the loose ends. 

Deokmi learning about her (forgotten) trauma to knowing about her mum was the one that left YoonJae at the orphanage.

YoonJae maturely understanding her family situation that lead to that situation at that point of time. 

We have been guessing that SDM had a car accident before due to the black car reaction which turns up to be true and the brother incident as well. 

Today episodes is probably gonna be a happy ending as expected haha..

I really love how Ryan has so much trust in SDM even though he was hurt himself. 

Kim Jaewook did a really good job in portraying this character, of course I dont deny PMY was the one that got me here from the start but Jaewook did not disappoint me at any point but got me to fall in love with his character here as well..

As someone who watched WWWSK back to back to this HPL. 

I do agree that when the show first started, I couldn’t remove KMS in SDM. But now it is so different that I could easily tell them apart even though the outfits are fairly similar.

As a fan of PMY and I didn’t watch WWWSK when it was showing because i wasn’t a fan of romance genre drama, but I watched it afterwards because the hype was really strong and PMY was in there haha.. 

So now after this ends, I’m gonna watch Voice after this because i’ve heard so much about his role in there!

I am not a die hard fan of PMY but I watch almost all her drama coz she is such a good actress. 

I may be different but I do not find any similarity between HPL and WWWSK. I binge watch WWWSK just a few weeks before it ends. And at that time I like the drama coz her chemi with PSJ is awesome. 

But when HPL start i did not feel any similarity. I notice right away that KMS and SDM are 2 different person. KMS is a prim and proper secretary who sacrifices for her family a lot while SDM is more carefree type. She stays alone to hide her secret life. That is already major difference betweeen KMS and SDM.

The male lead too give a different aura for me though they are both rich. LYJ is typical chaebol who is smart enough to handle a big business at young age while Ryan is more a slef made successful artist. He is where he is because of his talent and his reputation. He is not born with silver spoon. 

Ryan to me is more considerate and open minded. He is not judgemental (this is the most important about RG). So from start I already did not feel any connection between this 2 dramas that is why I do not get it why ppl keep comparing it. 

• Like 12

Does anyone know the name of the REAL ARTIST who painted "THE BUBBLES" PAINTING ? (not Lee Sol in the drama, but in real life)

The bubbles painting really captured my heart <3 

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

You'll need a magnifying glass but....

Even without magnifying glass, I could see both of them so clearly with their outstanding visuals and the colours of their outfits. 

And, I even thought that this is their 'wedding photoshoot', is just without their wedding outfit. 

One word, just PERFECT:wub:

• LOL 5

are the team going for a wrapped up party?? I was so busy today... didn't have time to read post in the thread..

• Like 3

3 hours ago, liltash85 said:

SO you too realize that KJW doesn't have the typical korean vibe. I get the Japanese actors vibe also from him though I haven't watch J-dorama for decades. 

I think maybe because of his unusual foreign aura that he is cast as Ryan Gold coz Ryan supposed to be a Korean-American. 

I really wanted to thank the person who cast him or even suggested him. (if only I know who). He/She/They did not know what good deeds have they done. 

The first words I say before look KJW who is japanese actor.. So handsome:wub:.. In the last princess film.. 

Then I just realises he is Korean actor.I big fan of Japanese Drama so when look KJW I feel memory loved again to that looking And when he speaking its soo Japanese looklike. 

So I hope we can look next project KJW.. I still want he is villain again.. May be antihero drama because bad boy so hot:lol:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, cenching said:

I didn't notice that...:huh:@Ameera Ali, please captures and blows it up here....:phew: But I did notice that the kissing in episode 15 wasn't as "rough" as previous episodes, kinda slower and more gentle?? :ph34r: Due to blistered lips?? :lol:

15592045111559204509.gif

Spoiler

15592044391559204432.gif

15592043651559204359.gif

15592057871559205785.gif

15592057871559205785.gif

@cenching & @kdramaQ

After hour looking at his lips & blow it up , DM is innocent this episode & she didn’t do anymore damage to his delicate lips as far as I can see 

but clearly will know more in today episode :joy: , she not done with this cherry lips :tounge_xd:

15592064911559206488.gif

* I take safety of his delicate lips seriously :mrgreen:

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Why I sad when look they already done finished shooting:bawling:

I will miss this drama so much:tears:

Ryan look handsome.. Sorrry always handsomeB)

• Like 6

@Ameera Ali

She was the culprit on “damaging” his lips to be sure. So she’s taking care of it now by kissing it slowly and tenderly now....:joy:

Add.

I am sure those “battle wounds” is the result of kissing that led to that hanky panky night..

• LOL 8

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali

She was the culprit on “damaging” his lips to be sure. So she’s taking care of it now by kissing it slowly and tenderly now....:joy:

She do her damage mostly behind scene :sweat_smile::joy: so can she be culprit :joy: 

15592077251559207721.gif

Even playing with his ear in process - would his sensitive ear as well file case against her :joy::mrgreen:

• LOL 11