Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Quick scene at judo studio. EG taking his frustrations out on the other students there lol. Poor EG.

Back to park. Ryan is watching some kids play with bubbles. Oooh the paintings he likes are of bubbles! He has a little flashback of himself playing with bubbles and calling for his mom. DM comes up to him at the same time a little boy comes up to them who seems lost. Ryan takes the boys hand and they walk him to where his father is. DM notices Ryan holding the boys hand sweetly. She smiles about it. 

After reuniting the boy with his father, they continue strolling thru a park. Think DM questions him a little about the hand holding maybe. She holds out her hand for him and they smile. Then seems like she slips a little and he grabs her hand. My stream is lagging and skipping so I'm missing a little. 

Ryan drops off DM. EG is waiting for her at the top of the stairs. Guess he's questioning her about the fake date. I dunno she thinks he wants money tho so she gives him money. How will he ever speak his true feelings. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Okay so I guess Ryan sent the pics to DM fangirl self and wants her to post them (making it look like her fangirl self took them). She's looking thru the pics and smiling and blushing lol. She looks at herself in the mirror like why am I blushing now. She has to open the window for air. 

Ok Sindy is looking at these pics in her car and I think all these comments are like Sindy was so wrong and got SA a jacket that wasn't unique blah blah. Sindy seems pisssed.  Think she wants revenge on Ryan now?? 

Cut to Ryan at his house, looking at his lion drawing. He hears someone trying to enter his apartment. He grabs a wine bottle and opens the door. It's drunk SA lol trying to get in the wrong apartment oops lol. Wait his arm is broken? I guess he broke his arm in the car crash? Morning with SA waking up on his couch. Ryan explains what happened and how he crawled into Ryan's house the night before. Embarrassing ! Ryan sees him down the elevator to his floor. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Morning. DM arrives to gallery. That sneaky former director shows up and brings her a gift basket. Hmm what is this lady up to? Omoooo there's a new intern at the gallery---sindy! Lol oh boyyy. DM is gonna be all kinds of found out now. And she's gonna have to keep pretending that Ryan is her boyftiend!! She announces it to the co workers who are like whaaat. Lol she screams honey and runs to Ryan and trips into his arms! Ooof. Here we gooo. 

Preview - lots goong on. More fake boyfriend (with real feelings beginning and a scene with them face to face sleeping together), Ryan learning judo, Sindy up to no good, Ryan and SA bromance starting....looks good!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Just now, turtlegirl said:

Morning. DM arrives to gallery. That sneaky former director shows up and brings her a gift basket. Hmm what is this lady up to? Omoooo there's a new intern at the gallery---sindy! Lol oh boyyy. DM is gonna be all kinds of found out now. And she's gonna have to keep pretending that Ryan is her boyftiend!! She announces it to the co workers who are like whaaat. Lol she screams honey and runs to Ryan and trips into his arms! Ooof. Here we gooo. 

Preview - lots goong on. More fake boyfriend (with real feelings beginning and a scene with them face to face sleeping together), Ryan learning judo, Sindy up to no good, Ryan and SA bromance starting....looks good!!!

Mbw6HvN.gif

Spoiler

3rnimUS.gif

auhXm3U.gif

Spoiler

Uit0bcI.gif

Hkeoe6M.gif

d5BHSUj.gif

- The End -

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

guys i have severe stm so imma need your help on this one 

Spoiler

towards the end of ep 3 SDM was saying that it wasn't easy for RG to apologize and RG says "I may not be very careful but I don't wanna be a coward." and SDM says "Did you hear me say that?" so my question is: When did SDM say that?

Because my stm is so severe it could have very well been ep 3 itself lol. Please help :) Thanks <3

• Like 2

Lots of people are saying that Ryan falls for her first, but Deok Mi also softened towards him!! Just from the way she looks at him.. And in ep5 preview, she seems to take pics of him??? Whoaaaaa :wub:

• Like 2

Preview translation

Sindy: It seems that no one had known, that you were dating.
EG: Even if I immediately reveal everything, I’m going to set things right.
Ryan: Director, I want to learn some judo. (so the title that Ryan uses refers to EG as the Director of the judo dojo)
EG: What is this with the judo?
Ryan: Do you like it?
DM: A lot more than Director may know.
DM: An adult man, if he does something that he should take responsibility for, then he should take responsibility until the end! No matter how embarrassed and ashamed he may be.
Sindy: There is something… (meaning something fishy) I will definitely find it out.
SA: She’s not the type to take a picture like that. (referring to DM the fangirl persona)
DM: I’m looking at the person whom I love.

It seems that DM is becoming aware of Ryan as a man and may have even had some expectations of their closeness? However, Ryan is probably still working under the impression that DM is in a lesbian relationship and may have restrained himself. Anyway, their push-pull is definitely cute, and even cuter how Ryan is trying to "protect" DM, even from himself.

• Like 6