Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

whoo, I think by next week he gonna know DM secret! Also remember them teasing a scene in episode 6  at the pres con? I can´t wait to know what they really where talking about  :phew: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Okay today's episode was REALLY CUTE <333

I liked how they actually had fun in the park (even without the 'fake' paparazzi) and was genuinely smiling when they were hanging out!!

Also...just that whole scene with the children blowing bubbles in the park and Ryan being nostalgic then allowing the little kid to hold his finger (SO CUTE) and DM there to witness ALL of it! 

Next week though! What is that happening with her hair wet and them sleeping on the same bed?!!

CANNOT WAIT :heart:

• Like 5

Another great episode...I must say that the show does amazing in the comedy departament,i adore it,i laughed again with tears and Kim Jae Wook is turning for me to be the next So Ji Sub in terms of image...I mean,i wanted him to do a romcom for a long time and to be a lead but he really is delivering it as till now he really had all this dark,serious roles!I guess it's safe to say if we don't get some kind of twist, that Ryan and Shi An are half brothers...Kinda sad that he lost his ability to paint because of the childhood trauma,and without wanting, his said Mom hurt him a second time with her paintings...Curious how long it will take till Ryan addresses the said relationship between Deok Mi and Seon Joo as i see from the upcoming ep. the misunderstanding will continue to escalate...I also can say that i really dislike Sindy's character and i really hope they will drag her for her behaviour and put a stop to it because she is truly toxic and entitled,i truly hope they won't make Shi An be into a relationship with her just for the sake of it as it is nothing cute nor healthy about it and not the message i expect to be conveying in respect to what her character means to deliver about sasaengs...On the opposite side i already adore Ryan,he is such a charming man and more than meets the eye also poor guy,i bet he wants more than once to hide in a hole because of the embarassment,since he came back to SK and meet Deok Mi he experienced so much,i just can't even imagine the good stuff if she makes him a fanboy taking him all over places to fanboy along her...Also,Ryan,u obviously like her,it's not like u would jump and save every damsel in distress!Curious as well what made Deok Mi become Shi An's fan in particular...Now the loooooooooooong wait for next week,time will pass soooo slow:joy:

• Like 6

Not sure why this forum isn't as active.....I have to say this show is really really funny. KJW is such a hotties and PMY is great as usual.

Just finished E4...oh man really love the leads' chemistry.  I like this drama more than her last drama.  Healer is still my #1...maybe this will become my #2 of PMY's works....because of this show....I've re watched KJW's  movie called " Antique Bakery"....he was such hotties there as well...this guy can do kiss scene with anyone ( even gay kisses).  I will try watching Voice I  before this show finishes airing.

• Like 6

Back from my hiatus! I've been waiting for this drama since the leads were announced and I absolutely adore it :wub:

KJW and PMY were literally heating up my screen! There was so much sexual tension in this episode and I AM HERE FOR ALL OF IT!!! Apart from the wall scene, I think SDM's flashback about their pics was even worse for my heart where it showed Ryan literally nuzzling DM's forehead with his nose. Their date, especially the cotton candy scene made everything for me and I can't stop rewatching it ugh. And I just love how quickly Ryan finds comfort with DM. It's been only a month (?) since he's met her but he sure is opening up real quick. And he's so protective of DM??? DM and Ryan complement each other and my heart is so soft.

I feel like after watching today's episode, I just felt the need to share my thoughts about Eun Gi. We all knew he was going to end up being the second lead, and I love him as part of their friend group but I just can't have SLS with him this time around. He's too much of a brother to her and that's why he falls so short. I hope he doesn't become an overbearing second lead (Seon Joo would knock some sense into him) and start making moves on DM to confuse her (though I don't think DM will be anywhere near confused between Ryan and DM). Like dude, YOU HAD 33 YEARS! Considering that they've known each other practically since birth, he had ALL that time. And I could understand why he would hold himself back from doing so like being afraid to lose their friendship maybe? And it makes his character have so much pride (or am I interpreting him incorrectly???), and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until they flesh out the character more. I say pride because I think he feels like that DM would never get taken away from him because she's always fangirling, and I think it's been mentioned that DM's never had a bf because she's busy with her job and her fangirling, and that he's the only one who will understand and accept her...And how he asked "why wasn't it me?" DM was right that they would have never believed her if Eun Gi was her fake bf. Am I looking too much into this?

ALSO would it be too much to ask for an ending where Ryan and DM will have a child of their own? Seeing Ryan holding the lost kid's hand made my heart hurt ahhhhhhhhhh!!! And it would come full circle as him overcoming all that pain of being reminded what it's like to be abandoned?

Finally, THANK YOU CINDY. Your sudden appearance has just made everything better (that preview tho). I'm really excited to see how they handle being exposed that they're a fake relationship later hehehehe

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Behind the scenes of episode 4, and a little bit of episode 3. Why are they so cute?

• Like 7
  • Love 5

Posted (edited)

Their chemistry is perfect I wish they date in real life 

Is their thread for them in Shippers Section? 

Edited by Eeveeta
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, haelan said:

Back from my hiatus! I've been waiting for this drama since the leads were announced and I absolutely adore it :wub:

KJW and PMY were literally heating up my screen! There was so much sexual tension in this episode and I AM HERE FOR ALL OF IT!!! Apart from the wall scene, I think SDM's flashback about their pics was even worse for my heart where it showed Ryan literally nuzzling DM's forehead with his nose. Their date, especially the cotton candy scene made everything for me and I can't stop rewatching it ugh. And I just love how quickly Ryan finds comfort with DM. It's been only a month (?) since he's met her but he sure is opening up real quick. And he's so protective of DM??? DM and Ryan complement each other and my heart is so soft.

I feel like after watching today's episode, I just felt the need to share my thoughts about Eun Gi. We all knew he was going to end up being the second lead, and I love him as part of their friend group but I just can't have SLS with him this time around. He's too much of a brother to her and that's why he falls so short. I hope he doesn't become an overbearing second lead (Seon Joo would knock some sense into him) and start making moves on DM to confuse her (though I don't think DM will be anywhere near confused between Ryan and DM). Like dude, YOU HAD 33 YEARS! Considering that they've known each other practically since birth, he had ALL that time. And I could understand why he would hold himself back from doing so like being afraid to lose their friendship maybe? And it makes his character have so much pride (or am I interpreting him incorrectly???), and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until they flesh out the character more. I say pride because I think he feels like that DM would never get taken away from him because she's always fangirling, and I think it's been mentioned that DM's never had a bf because she's busy with her job and her fangirling, and that he's the only one who will understand and accept her...And how he asked "why wasn't it me?" DM was right that they would have never believed her if Eun Gi was her fake bf. Am I looking too much into this?

ALSO would it be too much to ask for an ending where Ryan and DM will have a child of their own? Seeing Ryan holding the lost kid's hand made my heart hurt ahhhhhhhhhh!!! And it would come full circle as him overcoming all that pain of being reminded what it's like to be abandoned?

Finally, THANK YOU CINDY. Your sudden appearance has just made everything better (that preview tho). I'm really excited to see how they handle being exposed that they're a fake relationship later hehehehe

Hpl charts..cindy and sin an have relationship..but maybe just fan and idol..Ryan and sin an off course have relationship 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

This drama is totally a fun ride . I just can't wait for next episodes. RYAN GOLD is now a follower :joy:

For me Second lead syndrome No chance in this drama. My kjw oppa finally in lead role , with every scene I'm falling for him more and more . 

347QHPWQ1E8USORZZ6WO.jpg

Eun gi as a second lead but I  think writer and director may don't want to take a risk by making his character in deep emotions to lead SLS because it's Kim jae wook first lead role . 

As for Eun gi I don't know why but having feeling (Don't take it seriously) Eun gi and Cindy (A bad girl need a good boy to show her right path lol:D)

PP28UE1GEZJK9F5Q6C4P.jpgRyan and shi an there's definitely something between them (Before First script reading I remember on Asianwiki drama synopsis - Ryan and shi an was siblings but after some time they changed the synopsis may be that was according to novel story.) 

In Ep 4 in past memories of Ryan I think I saw 2 boys ( one -Blue,Green T-shirt and second holding blue pipe and white shoes ) .

If there's really no connection between them than writer just want to mislead viewers - Same jacket , Living in same building , increasing interaction -leading bromance and calling him hyung so cute. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

What's the chances that Shi An and Ryan Gold are siblings? Lee Sol maybe their mother? Very high i guess...

And man, Park MY is hot when she does kissing scenes.... bold... Ryan Gold (KJW) maybe worried about how serious she is into it... hahha... cute  episode...

And DM's  bestie - Seon Joo? - sounds like Park Seo Jun to me?:D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, RPM said:

I just can't wait for next episodes. RYAN GOLD is now a follower :joy:

Ikr.. cute beyond words :joy:

2yyqez.gif

Not ounce chance for me to get SLS too... Im waiting for more scenes of the OTP. 

Some Ryan Gold Fashion show >> he himself is a walking life art for me :joy:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Eeveeta said:

Their chemistry is perfect I wish they date in real life 

Is their thread for them in Shippers Section? 

Haha ya i also found them so cute on & off screen... Long time not into shipping business these days lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

18 hours ago, mukgu_and_wookie said:

guys i have severe stm so imma need your help on this one 

Reveal hidden contents

towards the end of ep 3 SDM was saying that it wasn't easy for RG to apologize and RG says "I may not be very careful but I don't wanna be a coward." and SDM says "Did you hear me say that?" so my question is: When did SDM say that?

Because my stm is so severe it could have very well been ep 3 itself lol. Please help :) Thanks <3

he heard her say that Ryan isn't affectionate. It was when he was listening to them converse about the whole scandal situation with her colleagues and then Ryan bursts through the door when her colleagues wanted to see a picture with her boyfriend.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I thought the first two episodes were a bit shaky, however the 3rd hit all the right notes for me, solidifying my interest in the drama. No matter how much I enjoy the privilege of seeing KJW as the lead in a rom-com for the first time, I can’t commit to a horribly shallow tv show till the end just for his sake. 

Some of my observations:

PMY’s whole “I’m your lady” sequence (including the spazzing afterwards at the cafe) was hi-lar-ious. I applaud her for showcasing all the emotions a fan feels at the chance to meet her favourite artist. She was looking at the elevator screen as if her life depended on it haha! I thought her forgiving the egg throwers was in character (her receiving the gifted umbrella meant for someone else and beating up Eun Gi defending the girl’s feelings ties in with this), though I don’t agree with her decision. They were firing with spring pistols I believe, and those things can make you lose an eye if not careful. This is no joke. I hope she learns that her safety is more important in this particular instance.

KJW’s portrayal of prickly Ryan is not overly cold and tyrannical. He definitely comes off as a sensible guy beneath the surface, and has difficulty showing affection due to his past trauma. The way he stood up for DM against the previous director was one of his shining points for me. In all their interactions he wasn’t macho, there was no manly possessiveness shown towards DM -something I hate in K-dramas. He’s liberal-minded about LGBT issues, saves DM from her work friends’ pestering with the good intention of helping out a closeted person keep their privacy. He knows how to apologise and doesn’t beat around the bush in an endeavour to maintain his ego. Umm excuse me, but the guy is awesome.

I hope the signs of SA’s being Ryan’s brother are false and no more than a red herring to fool us. Come on, don’t turn this into a melodrama.

Whoever styles KJW is doing a fab job, well done!

I’d like to see a bit more of the bff’s family dynamics crashing with her idol obsession. I have a suspicion the husband will riot in the coming episodes. 

What’s with the barista constantly dropping cups?

• Like 5

Drama fashion

Spoiler

• Like 3

Soooo.... What do you think he's doing here? :joy:

xVQQ1vu.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Park Seo Joon who? I only know Kim Jae Wook.

KJW and PMY seriously are so good at acting. Their chemistry is daebak and are both extremely gorgeous. The almost-kiss scene is so hot and funny at the same time when he asked if SJ is okay with the fake dating>< Then the way DM looked at the lost boy holding RG's finger is so cute, like a little family uwu. And SJ's son is adoooorable and such a brat!!

We finally know the real identity of EG and I'm pretty sure he's going to take a bold step in the future. (Just stay as her brother and let RG and DM build their romance pls im shipping them so much).

Appreciation post to KJW. You're the winner, my friend. This is just so. damn. smooth.

tumblr_pq6p2nw3qu1w99clso3_540.giftumblr_pq6p2nw3qu1w99clso4_r1_540.gif

• Like 10
  • LOL 4