[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Well now Sindy is stalking Ryan lol. Girl needs a life. 

But DM and SJ are onto it. They know she's posting online about following Ryan around. 

So DM has a plan. And next time Sindy watches Ryan leave his place, DM is standing there waiting for him and gets in the car too. Sindy is like, "huh?" Good job DM. 

DM and Ryan are driving somewhere in heavy rain. Ryan managed to get his car stuck in mud. DM is outside pushing it but to no avail. They are both soaked. He gives her his jacket. They leave the car behind. They arrive at the house of I think the artist they were going to meet. They are wet and cold but the guy lets them in so they can warm up and have a place to sleep. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Well now Sindy is stalking Ryan lol. Girl needs a life. 

But DM and SJ are onto it. They know she's posting online about following Ryan around. 

So DM has a plan. And next time Sindy watches Ryan leave his place, DM is standing there waiting for him and gets in the car too. Sindy is like, "huh?" Good job DM. 

DM and Ryan are driving somewhere in heavy rain. Ryan managed to get his car stuck in mud. DM is outside pushing it but to no avail. They are both soaked. He gives her his jacket. They leave the car behind. They arrive at the house of I think the artist they were going to meet. They are wet and cold but the guy lets them in so they can warm up and have a place to sleep. 

My mind is running wild here lol:scream::joy::mrgreen:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

DM is in the bathroom trying to get the scarf off her but it gets stuck in her hair and she yelps out. Ryan comes in and helps her as per preview pics we got. It's reallllly quiet, almost tooo quiet lol. He gets the scarf out of her hair. I hear him gulp. He's nervous lol. 

Cut to DM's house. Her parents and EG are eating a meal together. EG is complaining about DM I think. Suddenly, her father speaks! EG is so shocked he holds his heart lol. I was wondering if he was going to speak at all...Wonder what he said lol. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

DM and Ryan sit and talk with that man a little bit.

Then they lay down to sleep. DM thinks Ryan will be cold not by the fire, so she tells him to come over but he's like no I'm fine.

Then they sit up and talk a little bit about art stuff and I think the guy who they are staying with? Not sure. They get super close for a minute. But they finally go to sleep and the guy is kind of like creepily watching them from the stairs? I dunno what that was all about. Need subs.

Next morning, Ryan has made his way over next to DM which is closer to the fire (per preview pics). DM wakes up first but then fakes going back to sleep. Then Ryan gets up and walks away to get dressed. 

Ryan and DM thank the man and he pulls out a key and points towards upstairs. He unlocks a door and DM and Ryan follow him inside. What is inside? He opens some curtains to let light in. He has a room full of photographs. Sorry I don't know the story here, will need subs for it. I don't think this man is a creepy guy, just someone who didn't want to share anything personal with people he didn't trust. I guess after watching DM and Ryan from afar, he decided he could trust them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

DM takes photos of the photos. She steps out on an upstairs balcony. Below, Ryan and the man are having tea and then taking a walk. She photographs them from above. Actually, she just photographs Ryan. He smiles and she does too. He spies her for a minute and she keeps smiling. 

Now they are on their way back to the city. 

At home, she is editing photos from their little adventure. Hey look, now she's editing photos of Ryan, not SA. She's looking at Ryan's photos and smiling. 

Omg what is this. Ryan is a big follower on her fanpage now. OOOOH he knows it's her! At the end he said "Hi DM" while smiling at her fanpage. When did he figure this out?? Ooh fun gonna start now.

Preview: Wow lots going on. I can't even follow. Looks like tomorrow is gonna be an awesome episode. Some cuddling between Ryan and DM. Misunderstanding w/ the new woman causing Ryan to chase after DM. Oh dang things are heating up I can't wait! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

so it has been years since i posted in a forum but this drama really revived something in me and so here i am :lol:

but anyway, i live-streamed ep 5 just now and as expected, the episode didn't disappoint me one bit. this drama just gets more and more exciting for me. and this is coming from me, someone who had low expectations for this drama (just because i'm not a really big fan of rom-com in general). only watched it first for kim jae wook but in the end i watched it for the whole cast and basically the drama itself! :D

anyway, i wanted to talk about this particular scene which happened in ep 5

can i just say how much i love this scene? the toilet scene in particular. i love the fact that there was zero bgm and all you could hear were water dropping, the rustling of clothes, their breathing, the fact that they were both wet and their stares oh my god i was really about to scream when that scene appeared and mind you, my face felt hot HAHAHA it was just too hot for me and the sexual tension was palpable. i can't even begin to imagine when they finally kiss. will i survive? lol

one thing i really appreciate about this drama is the chemistry between the main leads. aaahh anyway, the preview for ep 6 looks exciting. i think there will be more misunderstandings because of the new character (ryan's friend)? lol one misunderstanding gets solved, another appears it seems.

• Like 16
  • Love 2

@turtlegirl..thank you for the live recap...kamsahanida..and all the chinggus posting excerpts of the video..thank you again. All of u are life saviors..chinccaa...hehe

Just a few things..based on my very little Korean and observation:

1. I think Ryan found out about DM is RTS from the last pic of them together (the very pic that made all of us go crazy over the OTP....hehehe). Before he submitted the whole set of pics to RTS, he deleted that particular one but somehow RTS via DM mistakenly uploaded that very pic, implying someone else had the whole stock of the pic SJ took during the date. I guess he put two and two together after realizing that no one else could have access to that pic since SJ and DM had promised secrecy among the 3 of them. He could have not guess SJ as RTS since SJ has a family  and probably he believed that a homma is someone who is so obsessed of a idol that she could not have been married. I think later on we will be shown how Ryan deduced all DM's action so far (including her weird reaction at Sian's house, her well-versed knowledge about Sian's fav flower and wine) and I think there is something about the button on the scarf which was stucked on her hair. Remember he still has her diary. There could be something that he find from that diary related to what DM's was wearing since DM loved to buy anything that is Sian related somehow. Even the incident in the hotel probably make more sense to him now, after he realised DM is RTS.

2. I thought that CUPATCH was Ryan at first until DM seemed to deduce that Sindy had created another persona to "spy" on her in her site and since CUPATCH kept on uploading a day to day report of R (Ryan) and S (Seong Dok Mi) activities to her reader.

3. The man they met had collections of self-portrait which tell certain stories of his life. And that, according to DM, what makes his art work special because even in that one self-portrait of him, he seemed to tell a story of someone saying goodbye. The man overheard DM's description of his portrait and I think he was quite surprised that DM manage to capture that just from that picture of him. I think that is why he decided to show his collections to them and asked them to evaluate the value of his art work..I think

4. Someone mentioned about the bathroom scene to be very quiet. In fact I think the whole episode today seemed to be very quiet with very minimal background music or even OST. Not sure whether that was because of some technical error or was done on purpose though.

5. Ryan Gold @ KJW will never ceased to amazed me with his acting and gazed. Chincca.. He is definitely in my list of "man I need to find for myself"...hahahaha...

6. The preview is rather confusing. DM is definitely jealous of that girl who suddenly appeared and it seemed that Ryan was angry at her about something related to that girl. But he did run after her, like he wanted to apologise. But the last part when he hold her hand and almost kiss her cheek, they were in different outfit. So that has nothing to do with the running after her...hmm..so..I am a bit nervous about tomorrow's episode

7. Have anyone read the web comic yet? I have been trying to search for it but could not find it anywhere. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

hello , bonjour , i just joined this site so i could have a place to talk to others about this drama .... KJW brought me here and the song am gonna love you has been playing in my head since last week , so i knew it was time to join a knew fandom  ... i have a lot more to say but am out of time ... i hope to get along with you all and make some friends ...

i tried my best to read all the forum rules , but if anyone sees me making a mistake or can summaries for me , much appreciate ...

Edited by NaYouSabi?
had more to say ...
  • Like 11

10 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

A preview translation

Ryan: So, that was all one person?
Ryan: Test?!
Female staff: What is this that I’m seeing now?
Male staff: The end of the mysterious designation. (me: think he means some of the mystery surrounding Ryan)
SA: Yi Sol’s painting, I’ve found one more.
Ryan: How does he know? There isn’t anything known about Yi Sol.
Woman: I’ve missed you, Ryan.
SA: It’s okay if I get a little greedy, right?
Woman: What kind of secret lasts forever?
DM: Director!
Ryan: You’re not thinking that we’re really dating, are you?
DM: What will I do if this person is disappointed in me?
SJ: Oh, you really like him.

Many thanks @stroppyseI really need this translation. Every episode is better.

• Like 5