Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, on my first post here I asked if anyone knew the BGM at episode 4 on this scene:

uBZzsMPh.jpg%20

I first found the song from Just Between Lover's OST

Spoiler

PNgfTiT.jpg%20

Titled Bus Stop.

But I can't  really find the exact BGM so I did a search on my BGM playlist and found the OST from Gangnam Beauty

IAQmuJvh.jpg%20

Titled First Love Waltz

And then finally found later the exact song that was played on episode 4 which is a song from Father I'll Take Care of You OST.

j5CEve5h.jpg%20

Titled Family Waltz.

Gosh. I really can't sleep without knowing the exact song. This always happen to me when watching dramas.

Edited by triplem
Incomplete post ( Note from mod - off topic in spoiler)
  • Like 3

I’m happy to see the drama getting a lot of buzz despite the weak ratings as they’re rank top 2 in these kind of surveys. 

Can’t wait for the new ep tom!

• Like 1

@aysha106, BGMs are usually found in the ending credits, so if you know how to read Korean, you might want to check that out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeijei said:

@aysha106, BGMs are usually found in the ending credits, so if you know how to read Korean, you might want to check that out. 

BGM's are listed too? I think I see the list for the OST but no idea about the BGM titles. And why do they use another show's BGM? I will understand if the drama is from the same channel but Father I'll Take Care of You is from MBC.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eeveeta said:

@Eeveetathank you for posting the thread. Everytime I re-watch the wall scene I see something new. As Ryan pulled DM's waste into full body contact he backed them into the wall his hands at first reached out as he leaned DM unto the wall and protected her head but then I noticed something that was not shown in the episode,  Ryan turned his hand so that his palm was cradling her neck  and waaaaahhh his fingers were caressing her nape through her collar down to the upper midback while his forehead was touching hers and as he moved his head his nose touched her cheek and forehead. For a guy who was pretending and thinking that DM had a "girlfriend", Ryan was working it. I had to watch it again.. I can't wait when they get real for the kiss scene. 

• Like 3

15560549271556054925.gif

I have to admit I've been a lurker in this thread for a while  :yum:

Oh my goodness ,those cheeks bones 

dunks head in to a bucket of icy water :tounge_wink:

Make me , quickly catch up with all the four episodes before next episodes , Kim Jae Wook really nailed it for me so far ,I like he is pompousness ,but not to much ,I cant wait to see more of him with our fangirl .

* The wall scene I  re-watch it so many times I’m ashamed to say I abuse the repeat button :mrgreen:

Spoiler

15560551501556055145.gif

* I swear to god , seeing how adorable he is , make me want another pet :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

OoqXtHr.jpg

hhSvObi.jpg

J6m7Jkp.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 5

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Kasmic said:

OMG! he looks like his scared of her:w00t:

Read - Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Have An Intimate Pillow Moment In “Her Private Life”

and this....it's going to get hot :wub:

Will Lion eat bunny? :)) 

Love this drama, so funny. And 2 main casts are so beautiful 

Edited by Doramy
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, Doramy said:

Will Lion eat bunny? :)) 

Love this drama, so funny. And 2 main casts are so beautiful 

Hi @Doramy ...you shouldn't quote images.. it's the rules that you have to follow in the thread.. :)

brw, Lion always chase the bunny first before they eat them..LOL

@Kasmic I think he is not scared looking at her...he is just amazed with the beauty in front of him..and wondering why this beautiful woman is a lesbian..LOL 

• LOL 6

Oh my gosh ..they way he treated that child actor is making my heart melt...i guess that boy really like him..

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Love the stills. That beautiful man ~ :wub: both of them are crazy photogenic haha

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Kasmic said:

OMG! he looks like his scared of her:w00t:

The terrible lion cub has become a defenseless kitten who does not know what is happening and why instead of the lion mum next to him is a beautiful frightening stranger ...:mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5