Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

I'm late to stream so I missed who was in the black car of doom. I thiiiiink maybe it was a misunderstanding and someone she knows because she's laughing nervously in the car now. Whoever it was, they're gone now. Ryan and her bicker some in the car. Think he says he's serious about the boyfriend thing but for what reason I can't understand. He drops her off at home and drives off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Next day, EG and DM are going to hospital it appears to visit Grandma (her father's mother). They bicker in the hallway and enter the room to see I think Grandma scolding her mom for not taking care of her dad properly. It seems rather awkward nevertheless. 

Ryan arrives at the gallery. All kinds of reporters and fangirls are hanging around. I guess this is why he wants to play boyfriend to her. He sends her a text as she arrives at her bff's cafe. They talk for a moment then all the fangirls come inside to get drinks. DM hides but hears them talking all kinds of nasty trash about her. Aish those girls. Michin!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

DM arrives at gallery and goes to speak to Ryan. Unsure what they discuss. Ryan is thinking about SA's biggest fan, the blue notebook owner, aka DM. Man I can't wait for him to discover the truth hahah. Omo think he contacted her via social media. She was walking outside and saw him send a message and up it popped on her phone and she dropped her phone in shock hehe. She gonna get herself in even more trouble heh. 

DM and Ryan meet with the older gentleman artist I guess to discuss a new exhibition for him. He's very pleased and so is DM  and even Ryan slightly smiles. 

Back outside, DM sees Ryan looking at her fangirl page for SA. Think Ryan believes this fangirl is a real problem and a stalker. How is DM gonna convince him she/her fangirl self isn't a stalker? Hehe 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

SA leaving somewhere. All these fangirls swarm his car. This one girl grabs his arm and his manager pushes the girl to the ground. They drive off with a bunch of taxis full of the crazy girls following them. They arrive at next place. The one girl who had been pushed down earlier is already there and hiding in the bushes. Suddenly she steps in front of the van and all we hear is brakes screeching. Cuts to news. I think his car really did hit the girl. It's all over the news. Think Sindy writes on her blog that it's all DM 's fault so she realizes she'll have to pretend to be Ryan's girlfriend now to keep the girls from doing stupid stuff like walking in front of cars aishhh. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Next day, meeting at gallery. DM chases Ryan down after the meeting but I'm not sure what they discuss. Some interview? DM is talking to her bff about it now. Hrmm she seems happy whatever it is.

She pulls out her phone with her bff and messages Ryan as her fangirl self.

What the heck is she imagining now lol. Omg I can't even explain it. Her and Ryan are in some enchanted forest and Ryan is made up like a lion haha whaaat. K you'll just have to watch yourself cuz I just don't know. DM seems to be extra charming as her fangirl self. Dunno what she's up to. Think Ryan tells her fangirl self that the curator is his girlfriend so stop stalking her or whatever you're doing. 

Guess he calls DM now and says something about the fake boyfriend thing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Omo next day, DM shows up with her bff. Her bff has a camera like she's gonna take pics of them? Guess if she gets pics out there of DM and Ryan then the scandal will die down. Ryan is all shocked cuz isn't that her girlfriend? Lol I think also Ryan saw her bff kissing her husband from afar so now Ryan is all confused like is this an open relationship or what. 

Now she's doing a photoshoot for them. Looks like the almost kiss is coming. But since her bff is taking pics of it, I don't think an actual kiss will happen. They sure are close though. Dang he grabs her waist and pushes her against the wall. Phew it's getting hot in here. Think Ryan is questioning her now like aren't you uncomfortable doing this in front of her lol. She doesn't understand but I'm almost certain he still thinks they're a couple. He pulls back and walks away. 

Now he's in the bathroom talking to the mirror like what is really going on. He comes out of the bathroom and her and bff and hugging and taking selfies again lol. Gosh he's so confused. Too funny 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Quick scene of EG at his judo studio teaching bff's little boy.

Back to photo shoot. Oh I thought it was over with. But there's more now. Now she's photographing them just on the street together. She wants them to cuddle up and hold hands. Oooh Ryan seems uncomfortable and DM remembers he wouldn't shake her hand nor would he shake EG's hand. She's quite observant. So instead she holds onto his arm.

Back to judo studio. EG seems upset that bff didn't pick up her kid yet. She won't answer the phone. So he sets an SOS signal on the boy's watch and tells him to practice falling down lol.

• Like 4

More photo shoot with them walking thru the park together. Her bff receives the sos signal and runs off without telling them. Gets to the judo studio. Oo she angry with EG lol. Oooh did EG know about the photoshoot? Maybe he did it so the photoshoot would end cuz he's jealous ? Not sure but that could be it and makes sense. Think bff knows he likes DM. Hmmmm. Just guessing here, don't take me for my word I've been wrong many times lol. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Ryan and DM at amusement park now. DM has called bff to find out where she wandered off to. They decide to leave but them I think DM convinces him to take some rides with her. Awww cute they are having fun together. Even spreading  cotton candy on each other's faces. Then they go see a lion and she takes his picture by the lion statue (the one we've already seen with him looking so awkward lol). They walk by some people sketching and she stops and ends up holding on to his hand for a moment. He doesn't pull away. But when she sees what she's doing, she pulls back. She takes a sketchbook and they sit down and she draws a cute lion for him. He seems pleased as she walks off after giving it to him. 

What a cute amusement park scene! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1