[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Park Min Young Meets Her Bias ONE And Makes Her Fangirl Dreams Come True In “Her Private Life”

by U. Kim
d1fa915ae55a4443ad6ecffb37498fd2.jpeg?s=

Park Min Young will be meeting her favorite idol in the upcoming episode of tvN’s “Her Private Life”!

“Her Private Life” tells the story of Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young), a professional curator at an art gallery, and her prickly boss Ryan Gold (played by Kim Jae Wook).

On episode three of “Her Private Life,” Sung Duk Mi’s private hobby will align with her work. She will meet her bias Cha Si An (played by ONE) with her boss Ryan at her side.

In the stills, Sung Duk Mi wears a lovely fitting cardigan and a long skirt that contrasts from her usual formal attire at work. Holding flowers in her arms and smiling from ear to ear, she almost looks like she is on her way to a date.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1318018wpp/park-min-young-meets-her-bias-one-and-makes-her-fangirl-dreams-come-true-in-her-private-life
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, dramaninja said:

No way that kiss is going through my many years of drama studies tell me this!

Me too. Watched too many dramas to lower my expectations when a kiss happens in it's early days for two leads who are not even into each other yet.

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Remove before posting. TQ
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Preview for ep 4 

Hard sub translations

DM: He is my boyfriend

EG: Why does it have to be the director? When I am here

RG: I have something that I need to return to Cha Shi An

RG: Who are there?

DM: This incident happened because of me

Cindy: I want to look around and check something at Chaeum

Fan: Does it means that ajumma is Shi An's fan too?

RG: I think she is a special fan?

SA: You will keep the secret, right?

DM: It would be okay if I lie

DM: I'm feeling embarrassed to tell you this, but...

RG: You can bring me there because you're my girlfriend

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

So it will be fake relationship type of thing? Maan.. But we all know she will care for him later on, even surpassing her idol.. And I will be waiting for that moment!!

I love fake relationships they always so much fun in dramas.

• Like 5

Oh boy, ep. 3 was soooo good and funny...I laughed with tears at the apartament scene(music helped a lot as bonus)...I must say i'm all in for Ryan WTF reactions towards Dok Mi's actions...I just can't wait too see the level go even higher when they go "dating" and he becomes her fanboy(curious if he is her fanboy or the fanboy of her secret identity,suspect it's the later),that would be sooo hilarious...Curious if the one in the car is truly targeting Dok Mi and if so,if it is a paparazzi or someone else involved in the previous Director obvious shady stuff...Also, Ryan thinking she is lesbian and from there all those actions are truly hilarious...Quite curious if the writer will go on the obvious route of Lee Sol being Ryan birth mother and he and Shi An turning out to be brothers or something along the way...

• Like 3

Can't wait for her to be all open about her "love" for Shi An while being with Ryan and his reactions to it because i actually expect that after she loves him to be all fangirl!!!This will be soooo hilarious:joy:

• Like 1