[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

26 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

What I am annoying with , he keep wearing his suit without shirt & wear shirt when he sleep :joy:

I agree he should be topless since DM is wearing his shirt. Why would he bother getting another 

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

Kinda disappointed with the “bed scene” but let’s hope for more snippet of them next week for their “good morning sweet time” or maybe “bathroom scene” if i’m allowed to be more delulu

I mean i understand they try to make it look beautiful and sincere, not all about the lust thing but a little bit sexiness will not kill nobody aye?:phew:

• Like 11

That drawing scene is beautifully done. And PMY unnie..even her shadow so pretty :wub:

I think I heard/saw it somewhere that KJW is ambidextrous? Cmiiw

Oh God..one mistery waiting to unfold..I hope it's not the saddest one bcoz involved DM mom :frown:

For the "bed scene" hopefully we can get a full version on ep.15? Just like kiss scene in the workshop? :relieved:

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, shynaz said:

Just finished episode 13:w00t:

BEST EPISODE SO FAR.... :heart:Because its show plot development progress and acting between Ryan and mom.. Oh I say mom.. Sorry deokmi:w00t:

The acting Kjw just I mention so make my heart just dup dup.. I dont know how to describe..Its mature drama can be related our life..We feel angry and sadness of  Ryan... When Ryan angry make me worried because have scary eyes..please dont be villain.. Please writer.. Lol

So lucky abandon children dont too much.. I accept this reason... :D

Deokmi still fangirl hahha.. Before this to sian now change to Ryan. Naughty Deok Mi because show sexiness to Ryan.. Where is your pants? You always wear skirts..me jealous:ph34r:

Friendship eungi and Deokmi become so growth.

Why I want eungi to cindy.. Its so chemistry make me just smile dont be annoy before this.. Lol... Sorry cindy ane eungi.. I will support because I dont want my Ryan feel jealous again.. Lol.. Yeah I also love Cindy with new family hehhe.. 

The pace and plot progress so fast.. Easy clear everything.. Love all scenes have important reason.. Salute for scriptwriter... 

The ending episode is climax to know the real situation between son and mom.. I say mom again.. How Ryan be brave to show and ask for truth... I love so much this scene.. Make me cry :bawling::bawling:

Sorry sometimes I crazy words in here.. Hahha. 

Why I become like this:phew:

I agree, so warm sensual and gentle was the episode! And I am very happy that they finished the story with  mother and so perfectly finished! I cried for joy. And the end ... this couple is so adult and moving that they do not need scenes with nude bodies, he finally finally managed to keep the pencil again able to draw ...
and he opened his heart to her when he said I LOVE YOU and that is it! do not need anything else an incredibly great scene!

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, shynaz said:

I can accept this bed scene because when its Ryan shows abs or sexy movement then my country will cut that scene...:w00t:

If RG show his abs.. OMG! I dont know what would happen to me. too much to handle! He is a man that already look sexy with a thick coat! Okaayy..i should control my imagination. :crazy:

Edited by NloveMH
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

who knew self portraits can be so raunchy lol!

Reveal hidden contents

must be the slow mo's and the "saranghae"

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for the pics !

It was disappointing because the bed scene was too discreet and warm ㅠㅠ

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 8

21 minutes ago, taedysol said:

Is there something wrong with me if RG's/KJW's ehem peach ehem was distracting me a little in this scene asdfghjkl ^_^:phew:

Those Fitted Pants [inserts fire emoji here]

My eyes..my eyes:w00t::w00t:

Sorry God.. Tomorow I will early wake up for fasting.

Yeah I need to wait tomorow for watch episode 14.Thank uolls for live recap in here. :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

31 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

The only childhood story they need is Ryan's background. Why and how he abandoned, adopted and become Ryan Gold.. It's the central plot of the drama anyway, related to his inability to paint, then coming to Korea and collecting Lee Sol's paintings. It's Ryan's quest to find about himself and his origin. Finding his family back along the way. 

The unnecessary childhood connection is between him and Deokmi... I wish we can have a drama where the leads aren't related and (((FATED))) since they were kids... U.U

I'm agree with that. It's kinda bothersome. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I spilled my drink because of this. :joy::joy:

and serious question here..

HOW CAN HE FELL ASLEEP IN THAT POSITION? If it were me, I definitely won't be able to breathe in my sleep. I'd probably be passed out instead of falling asleep :joy: and also, in that position, did something not distract you, Lion ssi~??

Yes! I have the same thought! :sweat_smile:

*sorry my bad that forget to remove the gif and picture

Edited by NloveMH
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

These 2 ep, DM has done a good job in patiently guiding RG in the healing, giving him courage to find out and understand more about his abandonment, pick up the courage to confront the truth. The drawing of silhouette is the 2nd step after the tracing of the hands, helping him to regain the courage to pick up the pen and draw again. Loves DM character, am glad PMY is able to hv this lovable role, much better than her previous roles.

• Like 17

I am not at all disappointed about the bed scene(we have to remember that this isn't an erotic genre); it was beautifully done, and it was lovely scene.  The story development was flowing nicely.

I bet the creator of this show wants to save the best for last...maybe we'll get a steamy scene that we are all craving for.....

• Like 15