Quantcast
Jump to content
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, snow_ob_sorrow said:

 

Yes I kind of feel that way too! I miss the background music they play whenever something silly happens (the one that sounds like a wolf is howling if you guys know which one I'm talking about! hehe). I'm hoping they'll bring back more spunk after all the secrets out though! 

Has anyone noticed how the last kissing scene Ryan didn't put his hand in his pocket? That's because he's finally got nothing to hide from DeokMi :) It's exactly how someone in this thread has mention about the details behind this. 

 

Tbh, the hand-in-the-pocket thing is so cool. KJW is undeniably cool, everyone says that. I don’t know if there is any meaning to it, but when shooting a kissing scene, if the hand is in the pocket, it does not block the camera’s line of sight, esp for long distance shots. For close up shots, he uses both his hands.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

oh my goshh...this scene is soooo beautifully done!!! Kudos to the writer, Director and PDnim!!

 

oh btw, KJW use his left hand to draw PMY...last time when he seat the test in DM fanpage, he use right hand to write... :phew:

 

 

 

 

Based on my observation too, he is definitely ambidextrous. 

Left hand is his “strong” hand. However, he can use both hands. I feel that he’s so attractive when using his left hand.

 

I am happy that you notice this detailed trivia. *high five*

 

 

* oops sorry I forgot to remove the gifs. Thanks for reminding me @bebebisous33

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bliss1004 said:

No words can describe my feelings watching this beautiful kiss from our OTP...

I'm  definitely gonna ship this two :P:lol:

 

I'm sure this kiss scene were shot multiple times and they had to edit and slow mo the scene so that we can feel the beauty of this kiss... :lol:I'm gonna edit the video to make it to normal speed for me to watch this scene..LOL

 

 

This is sooooo sexy moves..

 

 

I understand why the PDnim show us uri OTP bed scene with full clothes on...Trust me, we not going to survive until next week if these two have bed scene...ekekekeeke

 

Agree with you! Imagine if PDnim gave us a steamy & proper bed scene, i’m pretty sure most of us here would be dead by the end of the episode:D

 

so, i noticed, during their bed scene, DM is wearing the blue shirt that RG wore when he tried to paint her silhouette and RG is wearing a new shirt? Maybe he gave his shirt to DM and grab a new shirt from his closet? :phew:

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

oh my goshh...this scene is soooo beautifully done!!! Kudos to the writer, Director and PDnim!!

 

oh btw, KJW use his left hand to draw PMY...last time when he seat the test in DM fanpage, he use right hand to write... :phew:

 

So I think KJW can use both hands I guess? But I like him using his left hands. :wub:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, noirschwarz said:

 

Based on my observation too, he is definitely ambidextrous. 

Left hand is his “strong” hand. However, he can use both hands. I feel that he’s so attractive when using his left hand.

 

I am happy that you notice this detailed trivia. *high five*

 

Yeah...but KJW never admit that he ambidextrous but he definitely can use both hands almost equally.. he can play guitar with both right and left side... writing with right hand, drawing with left hand.. using chopsticks with left hands..wearing watch at right wrist...wearing watch at right wrist normally shows that the person is left handed... I'm so confused wether he is ambidextrous or left handed...because when the scene he play judo with EG, it's so obvious he is left handed because EG mentioned "Ah, you're left handed", but I'm pretty sure that he can use both hands almost equally...which means ambidextrous...so sexyyyy rightt??

 

cc. @sillygal

 

23 minutes ago, hannah92 said:

so, i noticed, during their bed scene, DM is wearing the blue shirt that RG wore when he tried to paint her silhouette and RG is wearing a new shirt? Maybe he gave his shirt to DM and grab a new shirt from his closet? :phew:

 

He shouldn't wear clothes in that bed scene... I'm a bit disappointed with the bed scene...i try to understand what is in the writer's mind for not doing a proper bed scene in this episode... could be so many reasons that lead to this RG and DM wearing full clothes during the bed scene..:lol:

 

Probably they gonna give us a proper bed scene maybe in ep 15 or 16...Keep on praying..

 

Spoiler

I'm afraid we gonna get a bed scene like Hotel King drama which most of the viewers were so frustrated with that drama bed scene (but at least in HK we can see LDW tounge after do some zoom in the gifs image) :phew:

 

  • Like 7
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that KJW is on the leaner side. He is well toned and all that, but maybe, his body type (actually I prefer leaner, well toned men vs men with big muscles, e.g. Eun Gi) is not the ideal type to show on screen in K dramas?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

 

Yeah...but KJW never admit that he ambidextrous but he definitely can use both hands almost equally.. he can play guitar with both right and left side... writing with right hand, drawing with left hand.. using chopsticks with left hands..wearing watch at right wrist...wearing watch at right wrist normally shows that the person is left handed... I'm so confused wether he is ambidextrous or left handed...because when the scene he play judo with EG, it's so obvious he is left handed because EG mentioned "Ah, you're left handed", but I'm pretty sure that he can use both hands almost equally...which means ambidextrous...so sexyyyy rightt??

 

cc. @sillygal

 

 

If KJW is ambidextrous, he's so perfect in his own way and a big yes sexy!! Not everyone has this ability to use both hands. But the way he uses his left is way much sexier. And also the scene when he tried to paint again, he uses his left hand again. 

 

I need put on my detective eyes for KJW right now. :wub:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RYAN IS GOLD!:lol::lol: i'm speechless. KJW and PMY chemistry ALWAYS make my heart flutter. :lol: for me, so far in half year 2019 they're the best couple indeed. their acting its so damn good. so much thank you to whoever cast them as pairing. :D they really make this drama so much worth to wait every week. :P can't believe next week already ended.:tears: I hope the ending will be a good one. :rolleyes:

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always find someone left handed more attractive. So, left handed (even better when he is good with both hands) + looks like Kim Jae Wook = :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

 

Him painting on left hand is a plus plus plus plus point for me. Even watching him eating with chopstick or spoon on left hand makes me :love::love::love:

 

5 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

I think that KJW is on the leaner side. He is well toned and all that, but maybe, his body type (actually I prefer leaner, well toned men vs men with big muscles, e.g. Eun Gi) is not the ideal type to show on screen in K dramas?

 

I don’t know about the “ideal type” of someone’s body in K-drama, but I think he looks more “meatier(?)” here rather than when he played as Mo Tae Goo (I only watched him as MTG so can’t compare to other role). As MTG, I think he has sharper face than as RG. Here in HPL, I think he looks a bit bigger than MTG although not like Eun Gi size :grimace: KJW body type just makes him looks good in every outfit he’s wearing. I remember when I saw him in that black shirt and black pants at Si An house after he gave Deok Mi his jacket, he looks super good and I was drooling about that. :love::joy: 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have yet to watch a subbed episode 13... and episode 14 comes out as this ..... how??????? :wub::heart: the clips killed me! :astonished: omygod! Need subbed versions asap! :scream:

 

but but but... they both said I love you’s :heart::heart::heart: my heart is full! :love:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ramenqueen19 said:

Yes, slightly. I get RG needs to figure out his stuff but I was hoping for more fan hurling and for the focus to be on DM instead of him, the second half is more dramatic and less comedic so it doesn’t match as well with the first half. That being said, I still love our OTP and enjoy watching!

 

Typically korean rom-com drama. It always be more comedic on first half and turn to be more dramatic/romantic on second half.. 

 

At least, up to now, we are not disappointed with the story. Hopefully, more lovey-dovey scene on the last two episode :wub: The bed scene can be shown on next episode, remember their first kiss scene :D

 

This week story focus on RG childhood trauma healing. And still going to revealed lost memory of their childhood on the next episode. Also Cindy's problem with her mom. I think marriage is not possible. Not enough episode to build the emotion. It will be better if writer-nim wrap up the drama with exhibition or RG being a painter again. If my memory is right, we never know RG's painting. I just want to know his painting, how can he take 'a genius painter' title. Having PMY's potrait on exhibition can be a great idea :)

 

@MaybeLatte0402 Their emotioon toough. So lovely, the moment when DM shed a tear. Need subs to understand their emotion better. But, they're SO LOVELY :wub:

  • Like 14
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re bed scene... Ok so would have loved something a bit steamier but it wouldn't have suited the build up which was more about love than passion... I'd have preferred a bit more... umm. skin-skinship for the aftermath but it really depends on what the actors/actresses feel comfortable with... I don't think that in ANY of her previous dramas that her bed scenes have had much skin showing (certainly not Healer or WWWSK).  So there is a good chance that PMY said that she wasn't comfortable with lots of skin showing. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, tinymel said:

Re bed scene... Ok so would have loved something a bit steamier but it wouldn't have suited the build up which was more about love than passion... I'd have preferred a bit more... umm. skin-skinship for the aftermath but it really depends on what the actors/actresses feel comfortable with... I don't think that in ANY of her previous dramas that her bed scenes have had much skin showing (certainly not Healer or WWWSK).  So there is a good chance that PMY said that she wasn't comfortable with lots of skin showing. 

I feel it’s not about showing skin per se, but to show more intimacy. In WWWSK, the consummation scene was much more elaborate. I’m not saying that it has to be equally elaborate, but when actors like PMY and KJW are involved, the audience expects more than this, especially when it’s on TVN. It’s possible that PMY/KJW were not comfortable with such intimate gestures, but the kissing scene in episode 9-10 made me believe otherwise.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have watched several documentaries about korean adoptee, such as Aka Dan, Aka Seoul and Twinster, also read some articles. Real life story can be more tragic than drama plot. Compared to other adoptee, in my opinion, Ryan can be considered lucky. He was adopted by loving parent and his adopted mother is korean so he was not completely detach from his root (can speak korean and read hangul). Most adoptee struggle with language barrier. Growing up in NY where asian community is exist also an advantage, RG has few korean diaspora as friends. But having this advantages do not eliminate psychological issues as an adoptee. In my mind, what RG going through growing up was similar to this story 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/nicolechung/being-korean-and-adopted-by-white-parents-nicole-chung.

 

Watching those real stories make me appreciate KJW potrayals of RG. I think as a method actor he is done his homework: delivering sadness, longing, fear, anger, faced by an adoptee. Also hats of to PMY, Dok Mi is a caring woman with a compasionate empathy and passionate woman, she is not afraid to take the lead (and her imagination is wild, while Kim mi so of WWWSK is more innocent and dense).

 

Childhood story arc don't bother me. It's K drama afterall. In HPL the childhood connection just a chance encounter, they met briefly at age 7. Less makjang compared to previous PMY drama, Healer and WWWSK, where the childhood story arc involving murder and kidnap. My take is, DM parents was forced to leave RG at the orphanage because at that time something happen to DM younger brother (sick?accident?).

 

There is a few story arcs that can be tackled in the last two episodes:

1. Can i hope for a rewind? Let's rewind studio kiss and add the missing scene between studio/galery and the bed. Maybe adding sexy cute scene after wake up? 

2. How RG end up in orphanage (childhood story arc).

3. Sian find out that noona curator is sinagil nim. I think it will happen at the launch of his new solo album.

4. The celebrity exhibition and it's success.

5. EG's dad (I have suspicion that EG may be Dir Eom's husband love child, which makes him Cindy's half brother. Maybe it is to makjang, i dunno).

6. The resolution of RG painting block. I kinda hope DM will paint potrait of RG.

7. For the happy ending I really wan't DM has a chance to pursue her passion in art, may be as a photographer? I also kinda want them to comeback and adopt the sweet little girl from the orphanage.

  • Like 11
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

I feel it’s not about showing skin per se, but to show more intimacy. In WWWSK, the consummation scene was much more elaborate. I’m not saying that it has to be equally elaborate, but when actors like PMY and KJW are involved, the audience expects more than this, especially when it’s on TVN. It’s possible that PMY/KJW were not comfortable with such intimate gestures, but the kissing scene in episode 9-10 made me believe otherwise.

 

 

Oh agree. It felt very PG compared to some of the kisses (including imaginary) we’ve had 

 

But i was just referring to the morning after! When they are wearing shirts. Not an issue of whether they are comfortable with passionate kisses etc but whether she is comfortable showing/implying nudity. 

 

Nevertheless I think it was a directorial decision for the scene to be muted. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...