[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

8 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Ryan calls his mom, who's sitting on a park and staring at children playing. He refers to himself as Ryan and asks her to meet him.

They meet at his house, and he offers a drink, "I don't have coffee, though." She wants tea and tells him she doesn;t drink coffee.

She thanks him for calling first, "I've missed you, Yoon Jae-ah." He tells her that he doesn't remember anything except her painting and how she let go of his hand, "Why did you throw me away?" Lee Seol tells him she didn't, "I thought it was only for a while..." She then tells him what happened that day, the day she brought him out to play and buy something good. She told him to wait at the park while she went to meet someone who wanted to buy her painting.

She had an accident at that time and could not meet Yoon Jae. That accident took everything precious for her, her son and her ability to paintings. She told him that she tried to look for him like crazy but she couldn't find him at all. She apologized that she lost him, for getting into accident and for not being able to find him, "I've lived my whole life in regret... You can resent me. But can I just see you from time to time?" Ryan excuses himself, unable to hold his tears. He goes back to gallery.

Deokmi sees his sad back, "why are you back?"

Ryan says nothing but leaning his head on her shoulders.

DM asks if he meets her. Ryan tells her, "She said something I couldn't believe. She didn't throw me away. She lost me."

Then DM asks, "what about the orphanage?" Ryan says he doesn't remember. DM cheers him up, that it is ok if he doesn't remember his childhood...

Je67w9k.gif

Spoiler

PBQmMed.gif

TA0o40S.gif

Spoiler

h38gPUu.gif

Zev6evj.gif

Spoiler

uZ7qAYF.gif

iJiVhc4.gif

m7z3IBl.gif

• Like 10
  • Love 3

Lol. I guess that's WHY we don't leave kids unattended here in Australia. Wasn't he 7 yrs old? Kdramas and their kids playing everywhere alone. Being in the house alone. And no emergency contact numbers.

And I laughed reading that Cindy called MR's mother mother. That is really funny.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

Is that possible that SA was adopted?....:neutral: But he knew it and he also knew his mother lost a child.

Yeah i feel like SA is adopted and is DM's brother. My mind is so blown lol

• Like 3
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Is that possible that SA was adopted?....:neutral: But he knew it and he also knew his mother lost a child.

That’s a possibility and hope we can find out! Who’s Ryan’s dad? Hope to find out what happened to his dad too.

• Like 5

DM asks SA if he is ok with this revelation. I think SA says he waited till his mother felt comfortable enough to reveal her past to him. DM, SA/RG's mum and SA are talking about the art exhibition, there is mention about the mother's love for RG.

Hahah, SA asks DM if she is his fan. DM is caught by surprise and she kinda admits it (?). DM tells SA to look at RG and the mom, walking and talking together. Things appear to have been sorted out and RG has put his emotional baggage down.

intermission now.

DM and the three gallery staff have gloves in hand? And they appear tired, I think they want to go somewhere to eat but Sindy says she no longer has her credit card, and I think DM says they can get RG to pay (?) DI and RG are in a discussion and DM asks if they are done with the meeting. DI says she is going to meet a friend (EG) and RG cannot believe that she has a Korean friend. DI says it's thanks to DM. DM informs RG that the staff want to eat/relax after work and RG suggests the makgeolli place. DM violently objects - I think because RG could not hold his alcohol down well the last time. hahahah

DI has really gone to look for EG at the cafe. SJ calls DM to inform that EG is not free to accompany her (?) because he has to entertain a friend. Even DM is surprised that he has a friend and EG keeps saying DI is NOT a friend, repeatedly. DM then informs SJ that she is going out with Hoe Yoon Jae, RG's korean name. EG hears SJ saying the name out loud and asks her who is Yoon Jae. As soon as he hears that it is RG's Korean name, he runs out of the cafe and leaves DI behind.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Eungi and Deokmi meet. 

Eungi wishes her happy birthday and gives her a present, "MYSELF."

LOL. He refers to him as a brother and a friend, reminiscing what happened when they were still in school.

"I think it'd be good if we can be together for a long time... But then I came to like you. I was sincere. I like you smiling. Even if the person next to you isn't me...As long as you're smiling happily, I like it. To this extent, am I counted as a family, right? Sorry for making you uncomfortable. Really sorry. So now do you accept me as your friend?" Deokmi thanks him for coming back, and now asks him about her bday present.

Lee Seol and Sian are at Sian's studio. Sian asks her if he looks cool XD

She then tells him that she has many to tell. Sian tells her he knows everything already, that he gives her number to hyung.

He tells her that he's aware that it's painful for her, so he's been waiting for her to tell her.

Sian asks, "Does it go well with hyung?" She keeps silent. Sian guesses it didn't. His mom tells her that it isn't something that someone can forgive easily. Sian tells her to go ahead with the exhibition, even if it's for the sake of sending hyung away. He then calls Deokmi (who's bracing herself to receive it lol) to tell her to persuade his hyung to come and see the last painting.

Hyojin goes home, her mom is still stalking her. Suddenly Hyojin calls out, "MOM!" Her actual mom hides, but she actually calls DM's mom. She cannot accept it HAAHAHA.

DM asks Ryan to go to an address to see the last painting of Lee Seol. They meet at the church(?), along with Sian and his mom. Sian tells him that their mom and DM did nothing wrong...both didn't know they'd meet each other. DM advises him to see the painting as a director, not as YoonJae. Ryan asks Lee Seol to show the painting, addressing her as the artist. 

She brings them all somewhere, to her painting. She says, "Please take care of this kid well. Yoon Jae. Heo Yoon Jae."

Ryan recalls when she was painting and he kept tapping her shoulder, telling her he was hungry. She smiled, "what do you wanna eat?" She actually drew a picture of him as a kid...in the last painting. Ryan remembers how they were both very happy together. (((I CRY))).

Little Yoon Jae was blowing bubbles, while his mom gazed at him adoringly. 

Current Lee Seol and Ryan smile to each other, tearing up. DM holds his hand. Sian approaches his mom and holds her hand. 

Sian and Deokmi together. She asks if he's not surprised. He tells her he's not as surprised as his mom...that he's been wanting to meet his hyung...that he somehow hoped he'd meet his mom's lost child if he collects all of his mom's paintings.

She is like, "Are you an angel?" HAHAHAHA.

/flashback/ DM actually went to meet Sian and his mom at the studio.  She explained to her that she knows the meaning of the painting and wants to show it to Ryan, as a curator and as a precious person to her.

Sian: "IDK if I should ask or not...? Are you my fan?"

DM: "Fan...? I like White Ocean's song."

Sian: "My new song will be released soon."

DM: "What's the genre?" *holds her breath*

SiAn: hiphop

Ryan and his mom are reconciling and both of them look at them contentedly.

/ads/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7