[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Omg,,,,can see the thirst is real...was a little shocked at the bed scene...that was a screeching halt to the level of passion these 2 displayed in the earlier episodes....

literal anti climax....

but i Guess pdnim wanted to keep us fangirls conscious to watch his last 2 eps....

Or maybe Ryan has run out of body paint to cover his rather red body....and made a request

i would have thought that a guy who has done more mature scenes would be a little more in control...and it’s things like this that send me straight to the other Hpl forum...

think the back  stories were done nicely and it was enlightening to read about the mass adoptions causing an exodus of Korean kids to the states and elsewhere...

thats why I love this forum... always end up learning something new...

obviously Dm’s mom was in a pickle as her primary loving nature would not have allowed her to behave in that way... we still have a missing boy... so likely it was a tragic back story enough for dm to lose her memory...

itll be handled sweetly im sure...

last request to Kjw’s stylist....please buy him more body paint... we need that scene...:w00t:

• Like 10
  • LOL 6

13 minutes ago, Ramenqueen19 said:

What movie was this?

Another Way. he acted with Seo Ye Ji.  I was hoping HPL bed scene to top over this scene, but of course there's no way they would make KJW to do something like this. This drama will turn into R-rated then. :lol:

@YearwoodC Agree, I seriously hope there will be no fated chilhood story which is so cliche. Typical k-drama plot. :(

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

24 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I spilled my drink because of this. :joy::joy:

and serious question here..

HOW CAN HE FELL ASLEEP IN THAT POSITION? If it were me, I definitely won't be able to breathe in my sleep. I'd probably be passed out instead of falling asleep :joy: and also, in that position, did something not distract you, Lion ssi~??

hahahaha.... i notice this too. if I am PMY I do not know how to react calmly. Normally the guy will face outside but he is facing inside. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

16 minutes ago, YearwoodC said:

Ahhhh please no fated childhood story for the leads... There will be comparisons with PMY's previous drama.. I hope the writer will make it better this time. 

Although it will be fated childhood it already just 2 episode only.. Cannot complain because its so close to finale.. Just I want wish that scene only just 5 minutes for 2 episode lol.. 

I want more relationship Ryan and mom and show exhibition for the finale.We Still dont get bathroom scene.. Right.. My naughty thinking.. 

Goor night everyone.I love to make cheerful and joke in here.. So happy come this thread.. Need to sleep.. 

Night with hugged lion teddy bear .. Lol:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

hahahaha.... i notice this too. if I am PMY I do not know how to react calmly. Normally the guy will face outside but he is facing inside. 

Need BTS for this and the last kiss scene :kiss_wink:

• Like 5

Okay, I think the drama has hit the rinse and repeat as far as plot is concerned but hey, we were never into that completely in the first place.

I was fine till the whole met when they were kids popped up because why why why Do the leads always have to be childhood friends?

The drama already is getting a rap ] for being similar to WWWWSK in some areas, so I think the choice to not show a bed scene was probably intentional, I mean too many bed scene comparison for PMY.

In any case, what we all loved about this drama is the Communication is key and DONT BE JUDGEMENTAL EVER!!! 

People have feelings

That said, the last kiss was Hot. :) :kiss_wink:   

For a first Rom Com lead role, KJW is amazing in comedic timing.. 

He should do such dramas and lift everyone 's notion about him only playing a creepy killer who bathes in Blood :persevere:

that said, the last two will be filler, which is FINE!!! The man has to start painting again and I want that side of the relationship shown. 

And PS Cindy I am proud you grew up and apologised and learned to fend for yourself,

Your mom's batshit craziness actually did something good :joy:

• Like 13
  • Insightful 1

Do any of you feel that the drama has kind of lost its spunk? I like the acting and appreciate the healthy relationship between the OTP, but I miss the heart flutters. Their relationship is way too perfect. They don’t argue, or fight. It’s sweet but a bit too sweet for me. I was expecting more! 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

Do any of you feel that the drama has kind of lost its spunk? I like the acting and appreciate the healthy relationship between the OTP, but I miss the heart flutters. Their relationship is way too perfect. They don’t argue, or fight. It’s sweet but a bit too sweet for me. I was expecting more! 

Yes, slightly. I get RG needs to figure out his stuff but I was hoping for more fan hurling and for the focus to be on DM instead of him, the second half is more dramatic and less comedic so it doesn’t match as well with the first half. That being said, I still love our OTP and enjoy watching!

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

I still love the show regardless...I have been PMY fan since her first show and always watched and supported her and I still do and I never looked at too much at her previous co-stars (they were all  hot)...but somehow in this show in most of the scenes my focus tense to shift to KJW more that I look at PMY. 

Ryan is so so beautiful!!!! HPL ROCKS in my book.

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, sksen said:

I still love the show regardless...I have been PMY fan since her first show and always watched and supported her and I still do and I never looked at too much at her previous co-stars (they were all  hot)...but somehow in this show in most of the scenes my focus tense to shift to KJW more that I look at PMY. 

Agree while heartedly! RYAN is gorgeous and I am smitten! :)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, sksen said:

Yes, I see how natural she is here, and I must say that its her co-partner, KJW is amazing partner for her 

perfect I dont know what else to say, we never saw her so openly and so calm on set. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Going down my pervy ahjumma route...that museum scene...wondering why his suits are so thin...the outline of his back is very defined....feel less pervy since I was focused on his back until someone pointed out the peach...now I can’t unsee it...

cant wait to watch the ep...looking forward to sindy’s reaction in that scene...lol...from the screenshots it looks hilarious...

and yes sleeping facing inwards is extremely intimate...

actually the last 2 eps felt like we were being trolled and teased...

Lots of kisses interruptus....the coffee non kiss...the card game.....wth...

but it I did like the fact that the other characters got a little more airtime especially my fave knitting healer ahjumma and the journey of sindy... I loved that she sat there and brushed the rock...

so hopefully this means lots more OTP time in the last ep...

rather than the usual terminal 5 minutes of tying all the loose strings...

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

Yes I kind of feel that way too! I miss the background music they play whenever something silly happens (the one that sounds like a wolf is howling if you guys know which one I'm talking about! hehe). I'm hoping they'll bring back more spunk after all the secrets out though! 

Has anyone noticed how the last kissing scene Ryan didn't put his hand in his pocket? That's because he's finally got nothing to hide from DeokMi :) It's exactly how someone in this thread has mention about the details behind this. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, snow_ob_sorrow said:

Yes I kind of feel that way too! I miss the background music they play whenever something silly happens (the one that sounds like a wolf is howling if you guys know which one I'm talking about! hehe). I'm hoping they'll bring back more spunk after all the secrets out though! 

Has anyone noticed how the last kissing scene Ryan didn't put his hand in his pocket? That's because he's finally got nothing to hide from DeokMi :) It's exactly how someone in this thread has mention about the details behind this. 

Tbh, the hand-in-the-pocket thing is so cool. KJW is undeniably cool, everyone says that. I don’t know if there is any meaning to it, but when shooting a kissing scene, if the hand is in the pocket, it does not block the camera’s line of sight, esp for long distance shots. For close up shots, he uses both his hands.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

oh my goshh...this scene is soooo beautifully done!!! Kudos to the writer, Director and PDnim!!

oh btw, KJW use his left hand to draw PMY...last time when he seat the test in DM fanpage, he use right hand to write... :phew:

Based on my observation too, he is definitely ambidextrous. 

Left hand is his “strong” hand. However, he can use both hands. I feel that he’s so attractive when using his left hand.

I am happy that you notice this detailed trivia. *high five*

* oops sorry I forgot to remove the gifs. Thanks for reminding me @bebebisous33

• Like 9

1 hour ago, bliss1004 said:

No words can describe my feelings watching this beautiful kiss from our OTP...

I'm  definitely gonna ship this two :P:lol:

I'm sure this kiss scene were shot multiple times and they had to edit and slow mo the scene so that we can feel the beauty of this kiss... :lol:I'm gonna edit the video to make it to normal speed for me to watch this scene..LOL

This is sooooo sexy moves..

I understand why the PDnim show us uri OTP bed scene with full clothes on...Trust me, we not going to survive until next week if these two have bed scene...ekekekeeke

Agree with you! Imagine if PDnim gave us a steamy & proper bed scene, i’m pretty sure most of us here would be dead by the end of the episode:D

so, i noticed, during their bed scene, DM is wearing the blue shirt that RG wore when he tried to paint her silhouette and RG is wearing a new shirt? Maybe he gave his shirt to DM and grab a new shirt from his closet? :phew:

• Like 12

2 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

oh my goshh...this scene is soooo beautifully done!!! Kudos to the writer, Director and PDnim!!

oh btw, KJW use his left hand to draw PMY...last time when he seat the test in DM fanpage, he use right hand to write... :phew:

So I think KJW can use both hands I guess? But I like him using his left hands. :wub:

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, noirschwarz said:

Based on my observation too, he is definitely ambidextrous. 

Left hand is his “strong” hand. However, he can use both hands. I feel that he’s so attractive when using his left hand.

I am happy that you notice this detailed trivia. *high five*

Yeah...but KJW never admit that he ambidextrous but he definitely can use both hands almost equally.. he can play guitar with both right and left side... writing with right hand, drawing with left hand.. using chopsticks with left hands..wearing watch at right wrist...wearing watch at right wrist normally shows that the person is left handed... I'm so confused wether he is ambidextrous or left handed...because when the scene he play judo with EG, it's so obvious he is left handed because EG mentioned "Ah, you're left handed", but I'm pretty sure that he can use both hands almost equally...which means ambidextrous...so sexyyyy rightt??

cc. @sillygal

23 minutes ago, hannah92 said:

so, i noticed, during their bed scene, DM is wearing the blue shirt that RG wore when he tried to paint her silhouette and RG is wearing a new shirt? Maybe he gave his shirt to DM and grab a new shirt from his closet? :phew:

He shouldn't wear clothes in that bed scene... I'm a bit disappointed with the bed scene...i try to understand what is in the writer's mind for not doing a proper bed scene in this episode... could be so many reasons that lead to this RG and DM wearing full clothes during the bed scene..:lol:

Probably they gonna give us a proper bed scene maybe in ep 15 or 16...Keep on praying..

Spoiler

I'm afraid we gonna get a bed scene like Hotel King drama which most of the viewers were so frustrated with that drama bed scene (but at least in HK we can see LDW tounge after do some zoom in the gifs image) :phew:

• Like 7
  • Love 3