[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

1 minute ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

She brings them all somewhere, to her painting. She says, "Please take care of this kid well. Yoon Jae. Heo Yoon Jae."

Ryan recalls when she was painting and he kept tapping her shoulder, telling her he was hungry. She smiled, "what do you wanna eat?" She actually drew a picture of him as a kid...in the last painting. Ryan remembers how they were both very happy together. (((I CRY))).

Little Yoon Jae was blowing bubbles, while his mom gazed at him adoringly. 

Current Lee Seol and Ryan smile to each other, tearing up. DM holds his hand. Sian approaches his mom and holds her hand. 

Sian and Deokmi together. She asks if he's not surprised. He tells her he's not as surprised as his mom...that he's been wanting to meet his hyung...that he somehow hoped he'd meet his mom's lost child if he collects all of his mom's paintings.

She is like, "Are you an angel?" HAHAHAHA.

/flashback/ DM actually went to meet Sian and his mom at the studio.  She explained to her that she knows the meaning of the painting and wants to show it to Ryan, as a curator and as a precious person to her.

Sian: "IDK if I should ask or not...? Are you my fan?"

DM: "Fan...? I like White Ocean's song."

Sian: "My new song will be released soon."

DM: "What's the genre?" *holds her breath*

SiAn: hiphop

Ryan and his mom are reconciling and both of them look at them contentedly.

/ads/

ghrew3q.gif

Spoiler

QB9eSHy.gif

I8q5qER.gif

Spoiler

UMeoRPD.gif

kChFh2s.gif

Spoiler

itI0UB0.gif

ZiqlJhs.gif

Spoiler

lFIVFZL.gif

zrPchaX.gif

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Kpzzzz said:

Yeah i feel like SA is adopted and is DM's brother. My mind is so blown lol

9 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

That’s a possibility and hope we can find out! Who’s Ryan’s dad? Hope to find out what happened to his dad too.

With Ryan, Mommy was a single mom but with SA there was never a Daddy ever mentioned....So most likely SA is adopted...

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

5 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Hahaha I don’t know whether I am allowed to spill the tea here :lol: I’m not sure whether we think about the same person here with @TripleNa. I can’t remember the exact name. But the profile picture is a cake? She might be lurking here :P oops

i am changing my profile to a cake!!! :lol:

shooo.....shooo...shoooo...(waving a big abaca fan to shooo away negative vibes in this forum) shoooo...shooo...shooo!!! :lol:

i am here for the live recaps...! ready to camp!!! 

thanks to the goodhearted individuals who will recap, post screenshots and gfs here..!

you are all well loved!!! :wub:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

EG has gone home to have dinner with DM's parents. He suddenly asks the mum, what was the name of that boy? And the mum looks shocked at the question. EG lets the mum evade the question. Sindy sponsors a Baskin Robbin's cake for DM's birthday celebration. It's hilarious, DM doesn't let RG drink beer at the dinner. She informs everyone that he has something he has to do, and that's why he can't drink alcohol (?) - I think the staff have thoughts about what that could be... He offers his credit card to them for the bill. They leave first and head to his place. I think he asks her why he wasn't allowed to drink alcohol.

DM's mother is looking at RG's photos with DM as children. She has kept these photos in a special box. Written behind the photo is Yoon Jae's name. DM's mother looks troubled.

Back to RG's place. DM has put on an apron and I think she intends to get him to paint again. She tells him she wants a birthday present, she pulls him to the art stand and tells him that he can do it, he can paint again. Ooh, she offers herself as the model...She sits and her shadow (she ties her hair in a bun and sticks a paintbrush in to hold it up) appears on the canvas, and I think she gives him the inspiration to draw something. He picks up the pencil with his left hand, and traces the shadow - well, that's a great way to start and it restores his confidence slowly. He puts the pencil down after he completes tracing the shadow and DM says its beautiful, Artist RG. He hugs her, then pulls her up, and gently tells her that he loves her. To which she replies, that she loves him too. He kisses her and pulls out the paint brush.. (hhmm is he going to do more than kiss her?). DM's hair falls down and they continue kissing.

What? They do nothing more than lie next to each other in bed??? Come on, director-nim. Ok, tensaitekikuroneko points out that DM is wearing RG's shirt in bed. So, the director has left it to our own imagination. ahem.

Anyway, RG has a dream, and this time he sees DM in his dreams when they are kids.

Episode ends. There is no preview. Sorry I haven't learnt how to put a pix into this yet, although I had one of them kissing at the end. Mian.

• Like 10
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

At the gallery, the employees start the preparation of the exhibition...with labor works.

Hyojin's complaining lol. They wanna eat together but Hyojin is like "I no longer have my mom's card."

Curator Yu suggests that they ask DM's HUBBY. LOL.

So DM goes to see Ryan who's on the meeting with DaIn...

Ryan cuts the meeting short, "It's finished right??" =)))

DI excuses herself, telling him that she has a plan with HER FRIEND. He is like "YOU HAVE A FRIEND IN KOREA???"

DI cryptically says, "it's thanks to Deokmi."

DM's like "ME??" but DI leaves without explaining.

DM tells Ryan that the employees want a celebratory dinner.

Ryan: "I wanna go to Makgeolli house"

DM: "NOPE. YOU'RE HEAVY."

HAHHA

At the cafe...EG and SJ are conversing. DI comes in and asks EG to go for a drink.

DM calls SJ to tell her she cannot see her tonight cuz she has company dinner. SJ sighs that all of her friends are busy...even EG has a new friend...to DM's surprise, "WHO??" EG mouthes that DI is not his friend. DM then casually mentions Heo Yoon Jae. It seems to ring a bell for Eungi...he suddenly cancels his plan with DI and leaves suddenly.  SJ to DI: "if you're ok with it, let's drink with me." DI refuses haha.

DM sees many crumpled papers on Ryan's desk and his trash can, connecting the dot that he cannot draw.

EG walks broodingly to his house. He eats with DM's parents, trying to bring up about YoonJae, "You remember that kid...? Do you remember his name?" Dad, "Why suddenly ask?" EG tries to divert the conversation. 

At company dinner. They all know that it's DM bday and celebrate it with her...

DM behaves like a GF, "You're not allowed to drink today. There's something you must do with me tonight." Ryan is confused.

Hyojin, "TMI" HAHAHAHHA. Then she asks if Yuseop and Curator Yu are dating...Yu denies but Yuseop wants to. Hyojin complains HAHHAHA.

DM and Ryan leave first and go to his house. DM asks him to change his clothes first.

DM mom is seeing childhood pics of DM and EG and...Yoon Jae??? (his name is written on the photo).

Ryan changed his clothes and calls DM... DM comes out of the secret room, smiling teasingly at him. ehhehhehe.

She actually prepares something for him, "I want to receive bday present from you. Please draw me."

Ryan, "You know that I can't" DM, "You can. You drew my hand before. Do it exactly like that."

She then ties her hair and poses (As seen in the stills), "You want to draw, right? You can just follow [my shadow] and draw." Ryan moves to the canvas and takes the pencil slowly. DM just looks at him expectantly.

Ryan starts sketching TT________________TT

DM praises his drawing, referring to him as "Artist Ryan Gold." 

Ryan stands up and hugs her... He then holds her hands.

They stand up

omg the tenssioooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

Ryan: "I love you."

DM: "I love you."

THEY KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

omg he then takes of the brush she uses to tie her hair.

WHY KJW MAKES IT SO SEXY.

Then he gently kisses her again, longer...then it grows more passionate.

CUT TO THEM CUDDLING spooning ON HIS BED.

DM dreams about her childhood...there's Yoon Jae.

/tbc/

NO .Preview.

WHY DO THEY CUT SHORT THE BED SCENE T_T

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 5

8 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

EG has gone home to have dinner with DM's parents. He suddenly asks the mum, what was the name of that boy? And the mum looks shocked at the question. EG lets the mum evade the question. Sindy sponsors a Baskin Robbin's cake for DM's birthday celebration. It's hilarious, DM doesn't let RG drink beer at the dinner. She informs everyone that he has something he has to do, and that's why he can't drink alcohol (?) - I think the staff have thoughts about what that could be... He offers his credit card to them for the bill. They leave first and head to his place. I think he asks her why he wasn't allowed to drink alcohol.

DM's mother is looking at RG's photos with DM as children. She has kept these photos in a special box. Written behind the photo is Yoon Jae's name. DM's mother looks troubled.

Back to RG's place. DM has put on an apron and I think she intends to get him to paint again. She tells him she wants a birthday present, she pulls him to the art stand and tells him that he can do it, he can paint again. Ooh, she offers herself as the model...Her shadow (she ties her hair into a ponytail) appears on the canvas, and I think she gives him the inspiration to draw something. He picks up the pencil with his left hand, and traces the shadow - well, that's a great way to start and it restores his confidence slowly.

pgbLJ9z.gif

Spoiler

9AKGtkg.gif

aLOLxX8.gif

6KwiGo4.gif

Spoiler

CEcrMp3.gif

GEcvrIy.gif

Spoiler

E4DNuv3.gif

XLj3krm.gif

zegXSHI.gif

• Like 13
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2

Wuri OTP finally confessed "I love you" to each other and slept together :naughty:

Only regret was, why didn't they show Ryan's body??? At least show him in some shirtless action!!! Wheiiii??!! 

*off to waiting for subs sighhhh*

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Gosh i new DM's mother looked guilty about something. She's most likely the lady ryan remembers letting go of his hand at the orphanage. I guess it could be that she left him there after ryans mom didn't return to pick him up.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 4

Long awaited OST (the upbeat pop song that was used during their tour bus date scene + also the ending theme song for episode 14):

[그녀의 사생활 OST Part 7] 러니 (RUNY) - Smile Again MV 입니다

TVN is starting to post tonight's clips too...

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

i haven't watched any of the recent episodes with subs .. so i was running  away from spoilers here by watching you-tube videos and catching up with this forum am on page 165 right now ... when you tube recommended this video ...  PLEASE DON'T WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS ...  or maybe its not a spoiler , am not sure i haven't watched recent episodes with English subs ..

Spoiler

i know i haven't been around and i have episode 11, 12 and 13 to go through but when did this air ...???

Edited by NaYouSabi?
i realized its airing as i type ... so ama run before the spoilers hit ...
  • Like 10

Thanks RCalma - Can count on you to put these pix up. heheh 

I have a suspicion that DM's mother found RG and took him in. But then DM's father's business failed and they could no longer afford to feed 3 young mouths (RG, DM and EG). So, in desperation, DM's mother left RG at the orphanage, thinking that at least he won't starve and he would be taken care of...

tensaitekikuroneko - you are so observant, DM is wearing RG's shirt. ahem. They left it to our imagination then.

• Like 10