[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

First of all, this is my first post in this forum after many years being a silent lurker here. 

Anyway, i can’t help to write my opinion here.

Since the black car accident in the earlier episode, i suspected DM had some trauma, and after reaching latest episode, my conclusion are:

• DM, EG, RG, and DM lil bro we’re neighborhood’s friends 
  • RG’s mom a.k.a lee seol were too busy paintings so RG just always playing with his friends 
  • In some DM’s flashback we’ve seen her letting go lil bro hand. I guess after that happened, the lil bro got hit by some black car. Then DM erased that accident in her memory. Maybe if EG knew this, he is the hidden key of DM past. (From the earlier ep we’ve seen DM almost got hit by car two times, and her expression were different in the first time by black car and second times by white car, and one more, DM can’t drive because she’s scared)
  • DM’s mom in the 11th ep told RG that she doesn’t like DM do fangirling not because DM can’t get a bf but because she had an accident before while fangirling. I think DM’s mom had some trauma too about loosing a child because of accident.
  • And about RG abandoned scene, i guess that was DM’s mom too (hope that’s not true tho) but for adding acceptable bg story the reason she was abandoning RG that night (just my guess), that was the day DM’s lil bro had accident so she was out of her mind and just wanna rush to the hospital.
  • Last, i never thought RG was abandoned by his mom. My guess he got lost and met DM’s mom on the way her to the hospital. 

Ok, that’s it. Thank you for reading my long ‘makjang scenario

• Like 18
  • Insightful 2

This drama is just perfection. I can't stop thinking about it. It's literally the perfect way to do a romcom. The side stories and back stories are interesting as well but they don't overshadow our leads and their story. The romance is just on another level, I couldn't imagine anyone else as RG or DM.

Not sure about everyone else but the opening song is stuck in my head lol that "I wanna be all dayyyy, your precious little girl, oh oh ay oh, all I want is you" verse is forever on replay in my head haha even my 6 year old is starting to sing it cos I sing it out loud without realising :joy:

• Like 11
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, Lalalaby said:

First of all, this is my first post in this forum after many years being a silent lurker here. 

Since the black car accident in the earlier episode, i suspected DM had some trauma, and after reaching latest episode, my conclusion are:

• RG’s mom a.k.a lee seol were too busy paintings so RG just always playing with his friends 
  • In some DM’s flashback we’ve seen her letting go lil bro hand. I guess after that happened, the lil bro got hit by some black car. Then DM erased that accident in her memory. Maybe if EG knew this, he is the hidden key of DM past. (From the earlier ep we’ve seen DM almost got hit by car two times, and her expression were different in the first time by black car and second times by white car, and one more, DM can’t drive because she’s scared)
  • DM’s mom in the 11th ep told RG that she doesn’t like DM do fangirling not because DM can’t get a bf but because she had an accident before while fangirling. I think DM’s mom had some trauma too about loosing a child because of accident.
  • And about RG abandoned scene, i guess that was DM’s mom too (hope that’s not true tho) but for adding acceptable bg story the reason she was abandoning RG that night (just my guess), that was the day DM’s lil bro had accident so she was out of her mind and just wanna rush to the hospital.
  • Last, i never thought RG was abandoned by his mom. My guess he got lost and met DM’s mom on the way her to the hospital. 

Somehow, your theories really make sense. I agree with the part RG got lost rather than abandoned by his mom.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

I'm curious, anyone has data on how many KJW's IG followers were before the start of HPL and now?

Wanna see how many new fans are following him throughout HPL run. Thanks. :)

i have mentioned in previous pages, before the drama started, his ig followers around 320k..i can't remember the exact figure....but now he has 673k followers

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

Can I repost your drawing on my IG?

Please tell me your IG account, so I can tagged you. And I'll put the link to this post also. If you allow me, I'll repost it.

Hello, no problem for reposting on IG. My IG is same with my name here @haartie :) you can tag me.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

I'm curious, anyone has data on how many KJW's IG followers were before the start of HPL and now?

Wanna see how many new fans are following him throughout HPL run. Thanks. :)

Before HPL he got around 300K. Now his followers around 673K . When I followed his IG in 2017, his followers around 200K LOL!!!

Idk, I should be happy or worry. Because I like him as an actor. Yes he is handsome but I prefer an actor that not really popular. His interviews are so rare in English. Even most his interview video in Youtube have no English subs :wacko:. Lately there are some of new fans who are kindhearted already subbed his interview. You guys can check @ priinger in Instagram. 

But now, I am worried that this popularity will change his life. I hope this attention won't make him uncomfortable. He is soooo private and mysterious. If you check his posts in Instagram mostly about his pets, Daeum and Murryang. Selca?? Sorry baby, not many selcas there... I remember I read one of his fan gave comment "Its not fair! You only posted your pets and your face with a mask??? Its not fair. I want to see your handsome face." LOL!!!!   

• Like 11
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, YearwoodC said:

Before HPL he got around 300K. Now his followers around 673K . When I followed his IG in 2017, his followers around 200K LOL!!!

Idk, I should be happy or worry. Because I like him as an actor. Yes he is handsome but I prefer an actor that not really popular. His interviews are so rare in English. Even most his interview video in Youtube have no English subs :wacko:. Lately there are some of new fans who are kindhearted already subbed his interview. You guys can check @ priinger in Instagram. 

But now, I am worried that this popularity will change his life. I hope this attention won't make him uncomfortable. He is soooo private and mysterious. If you check his posts in Instagram mostly about his pets, Daeum and Murryang. Selca?? Sorry baby, not many selcas there... I remember I read one of his fan gave comment "Its not fair! You only posted your pets and your face with a mask??? Its not fair. I want to see your handsome face." LOL!!!!   

Kim Jae-wook seems like a pretty level-headed guy, so I don't think he will change just because he is more popular now. I think he'll take it all in his stride. From his previous projects, he seems like the type who likes to try new things and challenge himself, so it's safe to say he won't be content with being typecast and will want to do what he can to improve his acting. That can only be a good thing. I just hope people don't leave mean comments on his IG just because they're jealous of his acting skills and his current popularity. Though I have to say the shippers in this thread are pretty nice and mature, are happy for both Kim Jae-wook and Park Min-young to be enjoying such great chemistry, and don't go around dissing other shipper threads. That is a good thing and it shows we can be supportive of the stars we like without behaving like kids.

I wouldn't mind at all though if he posts more photos of his cat, that baby is adorable!

• Like 23

5 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Somehow, your theories really make sense. I agree with the part RG got lost rather than abandoned by his mom.

Ikr? Beside, in the flashback in 11th ep, when RG was abandoned by someone, he was wearing backpack and jacket (school outfit ?). While he was crying in front of the door, i spot there’s sign said ‘office’ in right-side of the door. School maybe (?), he was waiting for his mom to pick up him from school but his mom too busy with her paintings and then he get lost.

Idk, that place seems off to be an orphanage. 

But one thing for sure, in lee seol’s eyes, there’s a sad past about the painting. She tried to get rid all nine of it once but her son re-collect it.

Edited by Lalalaby
Delete pic
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, Lalalaby said:

I also think that the woman pushing RG away is DM's mother. In my opinion, DM's mother was rushing because of an accident. LS didn't abandon RG, she was too busy with her paintings and neglected her children which explains why she decided to sell all her paintings and she stopped painting because she blamed herself for the tragedy. Since CSA seems to know all the paintings of his mother, this means, he saw her paintings as a child too. From my point of view, CSA is one of the 4 children playing: SDM, RG, EG and CSA. SDM might have been holding CSA's hand back then... and her fangirling could be connected to her unconsciousness: deep down, her brain recognized the child from her childhood. 

Moreover, I have the impression that Heo Yoon Tae might not be his real name. Notice that DM looked for HYT's name in the missing children list and nothing happened. What if Heo yoon Tae is the real name of his brother, CSA? Many think that CSA is RG's half-brother but what if he is his real brother? My theory is that CSA was one of the children from SDM's memories. In my opinion, SDM could have been hurt in an accident, just like CSA... therefore DM's mother pushed RG away.  

Furthermore RG doesn't really remember his past, he has even forgotten his mother's face. So he definitely had a trauma. Maybe he witnessed the car accident and felt guilty.

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I also think that the woman pushing RG away is DM's mother. In my opinion, DM's mother was rushing because of an accident. LS didn't abandon RG, she was too busy with her paintings and neglected her children which explains why she decided to sell all her paintings and she stopped painting because she blamed herself for the tragedy. Since CSA seems to know all the paintings of his mother, this means, he saw her paintings as a child too. From my point of view, CSA is one of the 4 children playing: SDM, RG, EG and CSA. SDM might have been holding CSA's hand back then... and her fangirling could be connected to her unconsciousness: deep down, her brain recognized the child from her childhood. 

Moreover, I have the impression that Heo Yoon Tae might not be his real name. Notice that DM looked for HYT's name in the missing children list and nothing happened. What if Heo yoon Tae is the real name of his brother, CSA? Many think that CSA is RG's half-brother but what if he is his real brother? My theory is that CSA was one of the children from SDM's memories. In my opinion, SDM could have been hurt in an accident, just like CSA... therefore DM's mother pushed RG away.  

Furthermore RG doesn't really remember his past, he has even forgotten his mother's face. So he definitely had a trauma. Maybe he witnessed the car accident and felt guilty.

I don’t think that was CSA since the age gap and timeline doesn’t make sense. 

- 1987= DM, EG, RG were born

- 1993= Something happened, RG separated with his mom

- 1997= CSA was born

- 2004/2005= DM broke her right hand

- 2014= DM got accepted as a curator in CU Museum, White Ocean’s debut year

• Like 9
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 2

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Look Just Like A Real Couple Behind The Scenes Of “Her Private Life”

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Look Just Like A Real Couple Behind The Scenes Of “Her Private Life”

May 20, 2019
by E. Cha

The chemistry between “Her Private Life” co-stars Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young is a force to be reckoned with!

On May 19, the tvN romantic comedy shared new behind-the-scenes photos of its two leads filming the drama’s latest episode. Even when they’re off-camera, the chemistry between the two gorgeous stars is undeniable, and the staff has often praised their stellar teamwork in the past.

Spoiler

Kim-Jae-Wook-Park-Min-Young-22.jpgKim-Jae-Wook-Park-Min-Young-32.jpgKim-Jae-Wook-Park-Min-Young-51.jpgKim-Jae-Wook-Park-Min-Young-41.jpgPark-Min-Young3.jpgKim-Jae-Wook1.jpgPark-Min-Young-2.jpgKim-Jae-Wook-2.jpg

The next episode of “Her Private Life” will air on May 22 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

In the meantime, catch up on the latest episode of the drama with English subtitles below!

CREDIT SOOMPI

Edited by triplem
Pls put multiple images into spoiler. Thanks
  • Like 14