[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

i hope they give us the sweet ending as wish here (Ryan and Deokmi with kids). If not, I might write a fanfic of them (the alternate ending of Her Private Life). I already have few scenes in my head that just need to be written in words. :D

• Like 11
  • Love 1

@tensaitekikuroneko @annie1234 @mushforbrains @liltash85 

I see that we are on the same page.

See @TheRoadtoPMY have mention it before. Can resist to watching little Ryan Gold or little Deok Mi that also do fangirling. What RG and DM do if their child do fangirling B). I bet DM will do as her mom do, when she caught up fangirling, and RG will help their little child (he will be on DM side or his children side??).

Sorry, my mind is getting wild :rolleyes:

• Like 13

You mean this LOL It would be better 2 older siblings on his left and right.  Life managed by the kids. OMG... Season 2

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

would kill for a shot of Ryan gold with a baby strapped to his chest....lol

Ergobaby Omni 360 Baby Carrier In Pure Black

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

Haha, the author of this Soompi article seems to be a shipper (and according to the comments the author doesn't often ship actors together irl): 

6 Sweet Moments From Episodes 11 & 12 Of “Her Private Life” That Are Couple Goals

6. How genuinely happy they are together
Unlike other K-drama series where the two couples have to go through obstacles and hoops of understanding each other, these two are drama free. They just love being with each other.

I mean, is anyone else shipping these two to be together in real life?

Low-key, hoping for Dispatch to reveal that they’re dating IRL.

I would love to see PMY and KJW in another project again. I love Busted and I hope it gets a 3rd season, so KJW can guest as a villain, hehe. (Well, he could guest as a non-villain, but I want to see him scare the rest of the cast. :D)

• Like 16

49 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

i hope they give us the sweet ending as wish here (Ryan and Deokmi with kids). If not, I might write a fanfic of them (the alternate ending of Her Private Life). I already have few scenes in my head that just need to be written in words. :D

Oh, I don't mind reading your fanfic about HPL alternative ending right now :))

• Like 10

Ha, while everyone is hoping Ryan and Deok-mi marry and have kids, I'd prefer it if he took her back to New York so she can finally spread her wings as an artist. I can just see Ryan encouraging Deok-mi to hone her craft and become a successful artist in her own right. He would be so proud of her. Surely there are celebrities in New York for her to fangirl over, right? And maybe Shi-an can fly over for the occasional visit, ha.

Looking forward to the next episode, Wednesday can't come sooner!

Also, why so snuggly? :wub:

her-private-life-13.gif

• Like 18

47 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Haha, the author of this Soompi article seems to be a shipper (and according to the comments the author doesn't often ship actors together irl): 

6 Sweet Moments From Episodes 11 & 12 Of “Her Private Life” That Are Couple Goals

I would love to see PMY and KJW in another project again. I love Busted and I hope it gets a 3rd season, so KJW can guest as a villain, hehe. (Well, he could guest as a non-villain, but I want to see him scare the rest of the cast. :D)

Binahearts is one of my fav writer in Soompi. Most of the time, we have the same likes and dislikes about Kdrama. Though she always review about dramas that has her bias in it, but I hardly seen her in shipping mode. She is very objective writer.

This time PMY-KJW chemistry just makes everyone has the same wish. :)

48 minutes ago, haartie said:

Oh, I don't mind reading your fanfic about HPL alternative ending right now :))

hahaha too early to have an alternate ending when we do not know the real ending yet....

No worries, if I write about the ending, I will let you know here. :)

• Like 11

2 hours ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

Ok this will come off as weird because I'm completely obsessed with RG and DM having children and I'm saying this for the third time lol.

Now this won't be canon, because writers tend to end with weddings or just final reunions(in case of noble idiocy) instead of actual depiction of their family life - something I desperately want to see considering I need Ryan to have a loving family.

So whether they show it or not, my headcanon lasts for 3-4 mins and goes this way:

Ryan is just done with his work and is now looking for what his kids are upto on a Sunday afternoon. He enters the room of his daughter who's completely obsessed with aquariums and ocean and aquatic life to the point that she has blankets, walls, chairs, toys, everything covered in turtles, whales, jellyfishes. He doesn't find her there so he looks for his son in the next room who's just as obsessed with space and rockets and black holes. He doesn't find him there either. And he finally looks at the nursery/playroom they have for their youngest offspring who's like 3-4 and it has all sorts of chimes and baby keyboards and sound mimicing toys.

So he's perplexed and goes to the garden/terrace/porch where he finally sees them all covered in (kid friendly non toxic) paint, and having a drawing/painting session with their mom, laughing and running around. They notice him and run upto him, asking him to get involved, while DM holds up a spare apron for him, smiling and happy.

Just imagining it made me so happy that I thought I should put it over here. Hope y'all find it as cute as I did.

:wub: This is my favorite ending! Thanks a lot for this.  I hope writer and PD nim are reading this thread and decide to adapt this ending.  :lol: If not, this will be my ending in my imagination.  I can picture RG's smile already and how he'll greet DM with a PG kiss on top of the kid's heads.  Kamsahamnida!! :)

• Like 5
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, taedysol said:

Her Private Life remains #1 as buzzworthy drama. Same for Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young - #1 and #2 again.

Great job to the HPL team!

HPL stays strong in no 1 position :thumbsup: and Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young also top the list :heart::heart: Happy to know this drama is a success.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

Ok this will come off as weird because I'm completely obsessed with RG and DM having children and I'm saying this for the third time lol.

Now this won't be canon, because writers tend to end with weddings or just final reunions(in case of noble idiocy) instead of actual depiction of their family life - something I desperately want to see considering I need Ryan to have a loving family.

So whether they show it or not, my headcanon lasts for 3-4 mins and goes this way:

Ryan is just done with his work and is now looking for what his kids are upto on a Sunday afternoon. He enters the room of his daughter who's completely obsessed with aquariums and ocean and aquatic life to the point that she has blankets, walls, chairs, toys, everything covered in turtles, whales, jellyfishes. He doesn't find her there so he looks for his son in the next room who's just as obsessed with space and rockets and black holes. He doesn't find him there either. And he finally looks at the nursery/playroom they have for their youngest offspring who's like 3-4 and it has all sorts of chimes and baby keyboards and sound mimicing toys.

So he's perplexed and goes to the garden/terrace/porch where he finally sees them all covered in (kid friendly non toxic) paint, and having a drawing/painting session with their mom, laughing and running around. They notice him and run upto him, asking him to get involved, while DM holds up a spare apron for him, smiling and happy.

Just imagining it made me so happy that I thought I should put it over here. Hope y'all find it as cute as I did.

woowwwww i love your plot, so its mean they have 3 children? :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I think having a wedding in the next 2 weeks' episode is a bit of a stretch. They have only started dating/known each other recently!

Would feel the ending is rushed out if a wedding takes place. Maybe at best a proposal? Or showing them on more dates and getting along well. 

My opinion!

• Like 6

OMG I totally forgot that they are just started dating :joy: Feels like they have been together since long time ago. Can’t remember them not being kissy kissy to each other :joy: maybe because I replayed the episodes too much. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, Reggiee8 said:

I think having a wedding in the next 2 weeks' episode is a bit of a stretch. They have only started dating/known each other recently!

Would feel the ending is rushed out if a wedding takes place. Maybe at best a proposal? Or showing them on more dates and getting along well. 

My opinion!

Anything is possible in kdramaland and everything is up to the dramagods. :lol: If they want a wedding they can always fast forward to a year later or even more.  If they want our OTP to have kids, they can fast forward to 3-5 years later.  For me, i'd love either as long as we keep having lots RG-DM swoon worthy hugs and kisses. :wub:

• Like 12

Here's the Soompi article/translation on this the latest TV rankings from Good Data Corporation. HPL has a lead of more than 5% on the second-ranked show.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326077wpp/her-private-life-kim-jae-wook-and-park-min-young-maintain-positions-as-most-buzzworthy-drama-and-actors

There's also a Naver article on PMY and KJW's couple look on HPL:

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004013180&lfrom=twitter

Here's a translation of the article run through Naver translator/Papago.

• Like 15