[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

7 hours ago, Sky8lue said:

Ryan and DM spotted filming tonight. Looks like their filming schedule is super tight. Hopefully the cast and crew can get enough rest. 4 more episodes to go!

Fan-taken footage under spoiler (warning: don't click if you don't want any spoilers):

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HuOOK3VTu?fid=1034:4373451360942772

Reveal hidden contents

The uploader captioned that Ryan and DM were seen holding hands and then sharing a long hug. No other details mentioned. It appears to be the last scene (at least for PMY), as she's seen leaving the set with her manager(?)

Looks like PMY was wearing the same outfit as the last scene of ep 12. ^_^ 

• Like 3

I still think PMY hit KJW hard during that identity revelation part... and so did Dok Mi's mom, when she hit her with the pillow... gosh, these people do make the scene  believable and yet, 'painful' at some point as we flinched when we saw it was done in all seriousness.

It must be an ad-lib, ie, the scene where DM didnt want to see elsewhere but Ryan in the car and said 'I want it' after he said 'this was made in 1987" - look at KJW's happy laugh :) During the press conference (other another interview?), he said he cringed at those lines because it was not the usual thing to say :)

Wonders if KJW was shy from PMY's gaze, and was it an ad-lib as well for the car scene :)

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

13 hours ago, kelmaoneko said:

Has anyone linked the Blu-ray/DVD pre-survey for HPL here already? If not, here it is. Let's raise the demand for it. :wub:

http://cafe.daum.net/herprivatelife

Hope someone can help us get through the page so we can increase orders for the dvd. 

This pic is soooo cute!!:wub:

32 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

source TVN Official Page

What a beautiful couple! :wub:

Hide contents

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Kpzzzz said:

Hope someone can help us get through the page so we can increase orders for the dvd. 

This pic is soooo cute!!:wub:

Hello~ I made a tutorial previously on how to create a daum account, see below:

On 5/7/2019 at 10:45 PM, taedysol said:

Hi guys! As some of you may know, herprivatelife_bd (on instagram or herprivatelife_ on twitter) are currently doing a demand survey for Her Private Life Blu-ray/DVD. There are minimum orders to be reached before production can begin. I know from previous experiences that such DVDs will include unreleased scenes, more behind-the-scenes making videos, interviews with the actors/actresses etc. So for anyone who is interested in filling out the survey, I have done a tutorial. It is pretty easy and no payment is needed as this is just a demand survey.

Please see below for tutorial :)

Reveal hidden contents

Step 1:

J1nMq1I.png

Step 2:

hlHTqqn.png

Step 3:

zdEaqVT.png

Step 4:

(This might be a little confusing so feel free to ask if you need help!)

lCnNG4Cg.png

Step 5:

gfUWNCs.png

Step 6:

ayqxe6M.png

Step 7:

3AgCZVl.png

AND YOU ARE DONE! Thank you for your participation :D

Another alternative, instead of navigating through the fancafe page, you can participate in the survey through this link :) (you would still need a daum account i believe for you to know the DVD production progress.

Hope it helps!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

In relation to the new stills, I loved this moment during Curator Yoo's Starry Night session, when Deokmi raised her hand too, then Ryan put his hand over her wrist after. And he did it while looking ahead all the while. :D

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

I saw this definition in an article while browsing just for fun.

A kiss on the hand. Nowadays it is a bit old-fashioned which makes this kiss even more romantic. It used to be a formal gesture to greet a woman. However now it can be a sign of attention, courtesy or even affection, which is more than just love.

Kissing a wrist is sexual and revealing. Moreover, psychologists also think it can be a sign of the intention to bring the partner into subjection. 

A kiss on the forehead is a patronal kiss, like maternal or paternal, expressing care. Such a kiss can be typical if one of the partners (usually a man) is much older than the other. 

A kiss on the nose expresses tenderness and liking. Such a kiss is given to a person you like or to your pet. It shows that you trust your partner. 

A kiss on the cheek is nowadays a routine way to say “hi” to your friend, relative or other people you know well. In such a case, the kiss has no deep meaning. Still, if a person in love gives such a kiss to his partner, it could mean the desire to become closer, the genesis of the relationship, when it is difficult to make the first big step towards it. 

A kiss on the corner of the mouth. It signifies a try to proceed in relationship, which can help you know if a partner will let you more. 

A kiss on the lips shows both passion and desire. A quick kiss on the lips can be a way of saying “I like you”, “We have had a good time together”. Such a kiss is typical of people who do not like saying a lot about their feelings. 

Generally, a kiss on the lips is very intimate and can be shy, tender, tremulous, passionate and even demanding. It depends on the temperament and intentions of the partner. Most often, it means that the partner wants close relationship, ready for that and there is no escape. A kiss on the lips can be of different level of passion. A too aggressive kiss means the lack of self-confidence and a wish to assert oneself. Biting the lips while kissing may signal that the partner is jealous and will not give in. 

A well-known “French kiss” is the sign of maximum passion and physical attraction. It also matters whether you kiss with your eyes open or closed. In the first case (eyes open), a partner is not confident and tries to watch and check the reaction. In the second case (eyes closed) partners fully give in to the process and by closing their eyes they reinforce the senses and sensitivity. 

HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET TO SEE THIS : *ehem

A kiss on the neck means the desire to seduce. It is likely to be made by an experienced partner, who wants to excite a woman, knowing that neck is one of the erogenous zones.

A kiss on the ear is an attempt to involve the partner into a love play and is seen as a foreplay.

• Like 8
  • LOL 8
  • Insightful 4

17 minutes ago, gemini1990_stv said:

A kiss on the neck means the desire to seduce. It is likely to be made by an experienced partner, who wants to excite a woman, knowing that neck is one of the erogenous zones.

A kiss on the ear is an attempt to involve the partner into a love play and is seen as a foreplay.

Well, I never know that I'll read a short research journal about type of kisses here— which is my favorite subject. If only I can give you 2 reactions ; LOL and Insightful. 

I wonder if I should spread this knowledge on my IG post or not? *Deep_thinking

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I thought RG already did this at the workshop just before the bleeeping planks dropped?! 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

2 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Park Min Young K-Drama Moments That Prove She’s The Queen Of Romantic Scene

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/park-min-young-best-korean-drama-moments/

Thanks for the link... Somehow, Sungkyunkwan Scandal should be in the list as well, despite what happened to Park Yoo Chun, as the drama itself raised the profiles of Song Jong Ki as well as Yoo In Ah. I do wonder if she still keep in touch with all of them... Joongki definitely with InAh since he was invited to the wedding. (I watched City Hunter recently and i see soooo many holes in the drama, i dont know why it is a favourite?... but Healer is the best action drama, if not one of the best action dramas of the decade for me).

Someone pointed out the OST of HPL recently, and I'm getting hooked on it (Think of You and Maybe by Davichi)! Have downloaded it and i'm gonna listen to it when i drive back and forth from work... its been a while since i'm listening drama ost songs... :)

• Like 10

This is random but I'm just waiting for the moment when RG finds out about the photos DM has taken of him before they officially dated :phew: I can imagine their reactions will be hilarious, especially knowing how RG likes to tease DM :D

KkK4hJP.gifzBA4m4i.gif

• Like 17
  • Love 1