[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

55 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

Remember KJW posted a photo of his knitted lion doll gift from DM's mother with the caption, "Wool Lion" yesterday?

ABH:  How much is it? I want to buy it, Director Gold.

KJW:  Director Nam, it's from Eomoni (=DM's mother). [I'll get into trouble if I'm caught selling it.]

ABH:  I have to ask for one (tagging Kim Mee Kyung IG). Me too!

p.s. Sorry I'm not sure how accurate the translation is for the parts in square brackets. Got to wait for the experts to weigh in!

Ahn: How much is it? I would like to buy it, Director.

KJW: This is the product of Director's Nam's mother. If I were to sell it, I will be in trouble...

Ahn: I would have to ask for one then. Mum, me too! 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

Off topic .....but kjw was not nominated for his role in antique???? He was so good in it!!!

Argh....the stills....Will send me straight to the other forum....:wub:

Loved the exchange on IG re the knitted dolly...so sweet! Love a cast that plays well together

• Like 6

:bawling: ... you all keep increasing the page numbers i have to read ...  i haven't really gotten my thoughts on episode 11 and 12 sorted out , but i can only do that this week end because am in the middle of exams( i only finish in June ) and if i touch a computer to make gifs am dead ... , so i stopped all my post any saved them for the weekend... 

who wants to rematch this show with me in June ... i feel like am watching in a hurry now , but after the exams i will binge watch and analyse slowly ... ( i think in the future i will repeat this show i few thousand times and am planning on the box set ....

any way let me share my own STS, on Sunday my friend and i played the lets go see each other off game ... 

where she walks me home and then i walk her home and then she walks me home ... we just do thi over and over while talking about any and everything ... and as i was walking her home i saw something i never noticed in my many years of using this route , i made her take a picture and send it to me ... she couldnt understand why , but i told her i know a group of people who would appreciate the picture ... Any way i found the way to getting us a Ryan Gold ....

Spoiler

SrQ7lxN.png

#TheRoadToRyanGold ....:lol:

i think for the rest of my life everytime i pass this i would remember lion-shi 

and while we are at it why didn't anyone talk about this yet ... the guy is on speed dating ...

Spoiler

CeWBVQj.png

okay i have a three hour paper at 2:00pm .. let me go study and stop lurking ... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 16

I am not ready for the fact we are in the final act/last four episodes of HPL... At the same time, it feels like eternity having to wait for Wednesday. It's been ride and the most fun I've ever had with a drama. Every contribution has been brilliant--gifs, vids, theories, fangirling/boying--; lurkers your support is appreciated, come join the party! (Also, let's break the 200-page mark before Friday, FIGHTING!!!)*

A couple of things that I am looking forward to:

Kim Mi-kyung (aka mum) and Lee Il-hwa (aka Lee Sol) rocking hanboks again... because we deserve a wedding scene since editor Nam told mum to get her hanbok ready.

Kim Sun-young (aka Director Eom) rocking even crazier lewks and strutting through our lives. (also, maybe a reincarnation in Deok-mi's fantasy director outfit? it was ott but brilliant!)

and, finally, enough BTS to make our hearts flutter, our smiles become permanently etched on our faces, and laughs/giggles bubble from our bellies for as long as we all shall live. ^_^

*I'm bad at goodbyes so getting this in early :tears:

• Like 13

20 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

i have mentioned in previous pages, before the drama started, his ig followers around 320k..i can't remember the exact figure....but now he has 673k followers

Nice, thanks for the info :) I think he has over 675k followers now.

• Like 3

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Have A Blast Together On Set Of “Her Private Life”

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Have A Blast Together On Set Of “Her Private Life”

May 20, 2019
by Y. Kim

Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook’s chemistry shines both on and off-camera!

According to the Good Data Corporation Index, tvN’s “Her Private Life” ranked No. 1 two weeks in a row as the most buzzworthy drama on TV. Additionally, Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young also ranked No. 1 and 2 respectively as the most buzzworthy actors.

In newly released behind-the-scenes shots, Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook laugh together in between takes.

Park-Min-Young-and-Kim-Jae-Wook-1.jpg

Even off camera, they seem to be enjoying each other’s company and having a good time.

Park-Min-Young-and-Kim-Jae-Wook-2.jpg

In another image, the two stars are even together while monitoring their takes.

Park-Min-Young-and-Kim-Jae-Wook.jpg

Kim-Jae-Wook-and-Park-Min-Young.jpg

“Her Private Life” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Watch the latest episode below!

• Like 16
  • Love 4