[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Its my opinion if sian and Ryan siblings.. Oh my if me Ryan I dont know what to do next .We know Ryan in trauma make him forget mother face so imagine what will happen after Ryan will know Lee Sol live happily with Sian?

I cannot accept all this if that happen.. Must be reason all these.. Because I cannot accept mother abandon son in orphanage house... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, haartie said:

We each need a Lion Gold for our own, don't we?

Umm, Soompi kind of compressed my pic so it loses colors and details. And some people asked me for all my fanart, so I uploaded them all in high-quality to my blog here: https://haartism.wordpress.com/2019/05/08/to-you/

OMG I love all of your drawings. :heart::heart: You are so talented. More about Her Private Life, please? :yum:

31 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Hi

I went to Deokmi's house again and there was filming!!!!!

It is a scene between Deokmi and Eungi... The staffs allowed fans to watch behind a car under a condition that we won't film anything...it's a bit far from the actual filming... so we couldn't even see nor hear whatever going on haha. It was also funny cuz an ahjumma was peering around the area so closely when they were filming...the staffs asked her to go, but she kept hovering around haha =))))))))))))))

I actually passed EunGi and Deokmi within close distant while filming but they were taking a rest (ofc if not, staffs wouldn't allow me to pass haha).

The filming finished at 10pm-ish... The weather is colder today, but PMY only wore short... Poor her must be feeling so cold so after the filming ended she ran for her life to her van...so cute :3

The other fans and I hid behind Ahn Bohyun's van (just found out when he finished filming and entered the van)...so I greeted him and told him he did a great job. He returned my greeting well... He's so nice... (and I didn't forget how to speak and breathe like when I saw Kim Jaewook  XD)

OMG again.. so jealous :scream: Ahn Bohyun must be so handsome in real life. :blush: It's unfortunate his rival in this drama is Ryan Gold with a face and voice of Kim Jae Wook. :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

32 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

Learn how to say sorry with Mr Ryan Gold :lol: 

The last part shows that KJW is Ryan Gold :phew:

Thank you for the link!!

Gotta find a guy like Ryan Gold who can admit his mistake and never had any strong pride in him. :kiss_wink:

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

OMG again.. so jealous :scream: Ahn Bohyun must be so handsome in real life. :blush: It's unfortunate his rival in this drama is Ryan Gold with a face and voice of Kim Jae Wook. :joy:

He looks exactly like he is on TV... He's even slightly awkward...like he was surprised when I greeted him... He was already half-entered the van when I did, so kinda peeked outside to return the greeting...so cute =))

• Like 13
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, sd24 said:

Poor you guys dont get to see kim jae wook from close. I just want to know if in real life also without makeup is he annoyingly god like handsome

I saw him two days ago...

It was dark, so admittedly it wasn't as clear as I wished for... but god he was so handsome and tall.

His voice is the most impressive thing about him that day... For me, his voice leaves me the deepest impression lyke akdjsaldsdsadsladks;lkdsaldjsadsads. More than his face, he has this commanding and charismatic aura around him, too...so even if I didn't see his face THAT clearly, he still left me stunned for some seconds (I was standing at the opposite of the road when he was walking to his van...I was too stunned to move only by seeing him /walking/ from afar... LOL. Luckily I regained enough consciousness to approach him right before he entered his van and left after returning fans' greetings).

• Like 12
  • Love 8

5 hours ago, Ondine said:

Episode 11 recap and comments by thoughtsramble:

https://thoughtsramble.com/2019/05/19/her-private-life-episode-11-recap/

Love this observation — Also, did you guys realise how Deok Mi’s hairdo is now completely let-down, just like how she does her hair when she’s a fangirl? I love this transformation because it means that thematically, Deok Mi no longer splits into fangirl Deok Mi and work Deok Mi. She’s just Deok Mi, and that’s how Ryan has always seen her.

• Like 11
  • Insightful 8

Remember someone asking for a close-up of the Lee Sol paintings several pages ago, and here it is.

All we've been given so far are piecemeal flashbacks, mere fragments of Ryan (Heo Yoon Jae)'s distant-and-likely-distorted childhood memories. But we now know for sure that the person whom Cha Si An calls "Mother" is the artist who painted under the name, Lee Sol. And it's hinted that she has given up painting some time ago. I wonder why and how all their lives intertwined in the past (Is DM's mother acquainted with Lee Sol?  Is there some connection between Yoon Jae and DM's mother/brother?). And like many others, I hope that the scriptwriter deals with child abandonment (subject to confirmation) in a sensitive manner without romanticising the plot. There are quite a few loose ends to tie up in three episodes, so we can save most of the final episode for happier times. Sigh...I am so going to miss HPL when it ends.

viewimage.php?id=25b8c236f7db2ea77abadab

viewimage.php?id=25b8c236f7db2ea77abadab

Third photo (the painting that was restored in episode 12): see source link below (can't repost the photo for some reason)

Photo source: all credit goes to https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=herprivatelife&no=13062&page=1 - I am merely reposting it here.

• Like 12

On 5/16/2019 at 11:23 AM, bliss1004 said:

The last kiss in this cooking scene i found it a bit too short and rush for the editor to cut this scene short..why so fast???? I wonder what's happening?:phew: are their adlib is too much and the director had to cut it out :w00t: 

Remember they held dinner (decided not to eat yet); therefore, it was implied that something else happened between the short kiss and the next scene with  them sitting at the table eating.  I get the implication; however, I wished that the transition was a littler smoother.  Maybe one of them should have taken the other's hand or moved slightly, after the kiss, as if leaving the kitchen area, the next scene would have flowed better.  I got all of the implied stuff and was happy. I love the fact that this is an adult romance and they act as couples over 30 would act.  

New thought

I do not know who to attribute the insight to; however, whoever it was was spot on.  Earlier on I read someone's post in which they stated that they thought that CSA and RG were brothers.  Great insight. 

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

i have to admit that currently i couldn't watch other kdrama while waiting for HPL next episode... couldn't concentrate and to continue watching other kdrama as i will automatically go back to watch all the OTP moments then stuck with the youtube mv for hours and ignore the other kdrama that i currently watch..

anybody here had the same symptoms with me?? i dunno how to handle my heart if this drama ended soon. :wacko:

These two love birds really make my heart sick.

same here..  I started watching Abyss..and stopped in the middle of ep 2, and kept going back to replaying HPL clips .. 

I dont have anybody in real life to fangirl with, so I also kept coming back here to read and spazz together with you guys... 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

33 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

i have to admit that currently i couldn't watch other kdrama while waiting for HPL next episode... couldn't concentrate and to continue watching other kdrama as i will automatically go back to watch all the OTP moments then stuck with the youtube mv for hours and ignore the other kdrama that i currently watch..

anybody here had the same symptoms with me?? i dunno how to handle my heart if this drama ended soon. :wacko:

These two love birds really make my heart sick..

You're not alone~ I am having a very serious LaBit symptoms everyday, never any 'couples' in drama will make me go into STS mode. Ever since I started watching HPL, I've already fell into the shipping mode with them. Because of HPL, I have to put hiatus on my variety shows for now. I simply cannot concentrate at all, I am literally watching HPL all over again while waiting for the next episode. This is how serious I am falling into right now. :sweatingbullets:

I cannot imagine when this drama ends because it will take a long time for me to have such withdrawal symptoms. :bawling:

Can they extend till Episode 20? 

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

@bliss1004, I feel the same way as you. I have not been interested in any other dramas just waiting for Wednesday to come. 2 more weeks and I will have nothing that interests me to watch. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Ramenqueen19 said:

Same here. I live for Wednesday and Thursday and read this forum everyday between episodes to get more insights and look at more pics/videos/gifs

I'm like you. I do the same thing! I'm always thinking of Ryan and Deok Mi. And I think Ryan deserves Deok Mi's love. :blush:

• Like 6