[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Finally watched the subbed eps...

yup Lee sol looks like his mom....since all teary eyed in church...

dont know what the connection re DM’s mom n unknown boy no.3...

Loved loved the last scene... both ep 11 n 12 ends with DM learning a bit of his past and being the supportive GF ...cementing her in lifelong partner territory...:wub:

kjw is is the new sensitive soul...mature loving and oh so sweet....

she is obviously leading the romance now... the lion is now a pussycat....

this is is a real romance.....I don’t need a plot any more.....let’s just go with sweet all the way....

• Like 7

Everytime I watch HPL or it's BTS, I smile like an idiot. I'm soooo happy that my baby can touch, kiss and hug the woman he loves! You guys never know I really want to hug him everytime he got rejection from the woman he loves (in his drama of course). I remember many reactions from his fans that they were so happy because Jaeuck will get the girl. Yes we were so sure because he is the male lead in a romcom drama.. LMAO! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 9

2 hours ago, SGahjumma said:

Want to say something on the 2nd lead, NEG and CDI, actually this drama did a disservice to them, so unlikeable characters compared with rest of characters like SEon JOO, DM parents, Cindy etc. although these 2 characters have a one-sided feelings to the main lead, RG and DM, I hope the remaining episodes could make them to still support their friends, form like bromance between RG and EG, good friendship between DM and DI, a way to show that they still support their friends moving on without awkwardness.

I think they are not portrayed as not so unlikable as compared to 2nd leads in other dramas . They are being portrayed more realistically as 2 people who are in love with their best friends who are not in love with them and it hurts. What they did or are doing are not so bad as the other 2nd leads with unrequited love in other dramas. It is a protective reaction to not being able to get or be what they want to be, to the person they have loved for so long. And DI, except for that one instant of not telling the whole truth was self aware that she was pathetic and even embarassed. She actually has been professional in her dealings with Ryan. The last episode shows how she realizes that her longtime friendship with Ryan is more important than losing her friend.  EG is a bit stubborn however, the talk with mom, drunken talk with DI and DM's discomfort when encountering him, might make EG listen to Mom and DI and look somewhere else and wish his best friend the best. Di needs cheering up and she can go to the Dojo and watch very cute kids tumble themselves to the mat, how could she not cheer up? EG can help DI in her workshop make furniture or whatever. I think the drama gods have already started pairing them together. And I think curator Kyunga and Yeo Seop are going to become a couple as well. Hopefully SJ and SM will reconcile sweetly too. 

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

I SAW PARK MINYOUNG AND KIM JAEWOOK TT_TT

FINALLY AFTER GOING BACK AND FORTH TO THE HOUSE T_T

I was somewhere else and went there around 10:30 pm.

And there was filming!!!

Many fangirls were staking out over there. The staffs blocked the whole road to Deokmi's house... So I was just standing at the intersection. I could not even see what they were doing...

A few minutes later,

Park Minyoung walked toward her van...just a few meters in front of me TT_TT

She looked so fine, yet tired... So she didn't smile

Then not too long after, it was Kim Jaewook...

SO TALL AND HANDSOME. Too bad it was too dark I couldn't get any pics.

The fans greeted him and wished him well after filming, so he answered them kindly (THAT VOICE THO T_T)

After the actors were gone, I could walk to Deokmi's house and saw Ryan's car was parked in front of the house.

I FELT SO LUCKY I DECIDED TO STOP BY AT THE HOUSE DESPITE BEING SO LATE... Initially, I wanted to just go home T-T

https://ibb.co/rbxg28X

https://ibb.co/sHZ8nMW

https://ibb.co/828TQWj

OMG so jealous of you:blush: they were filming until late night. I hope they will get enough rest and for the crews as well. Especially pd-nim and the editor so they won't messed the editing again (just kidding pdnim) :yum:

tsk.. I want to hear his voice in real life too :P

But happy to know that they are still filming in Deok Mi's house. That means Ryan will be there in the future episode. No break up please!

• Like 10

Aw what a lovely episode! We're seeing even more growth in RG and DM's relationship. They are both so open and honest with one another and I absolutely love watching their relationship grow and develop because it feels incredibly real and natural. I love all the sweet moments from ep 12 especially when DM helped RG trace her hand and when she pulled RG to her at the end and held his hand to console him. 

RG's storyline is really starting to ramp up and I hope he gets to relieve his nightmare soon cos to be abandoned as a child is just truly horrific and traumatic. SA would be the perfect little brother and I adore how much he likes RG already and that he calls him hyung. Lee Sol better have a very good explanation as to why she left RG to start with if she is his mum (which at this point, seems fairly obvious).

It's lovely seeing how open RG is being with DM about his past but what I love more is DM and her understanding of his pain. I am one of the fans who openly obsesses about RG and tend to forget just how important and amazing DM is as well. She is honest, loyal, patient, understanding and so loving. They really are like two peas in a pod, a perfect match and each equally as lucky as the other to have eachother.

The side characters continue to be entertaining and enjoyable but I like that the focus is on our lead couple and their overall story. Hopefully EG takes DI's lead in backing off now, it's obvious DM and RG are serious about eachother so DI is right in letting him go so as not to ruin their actual friendship.

I really hope DM's mum has nothing to do with RG's past. I get there may be something there based off her flashbacks but hopefully it's nothing too significant that will cause obstacles between our sweet couple. We only have a few more episodes left so can we just continue with the cute stuff please? :)

• Like 10

21 hours ago, haartie said:

I just finished this drawing and intended to post it, and then I saw your pic above.

I guess we are mutual then, this may be our favorite scene from ep 12?

So just when we lost count of their kisses, they gave us this flour kiss that just can't get any better

Can I repost your drawing on my IG?

Please tell me your IG account, so I can tagged you. And I'll put the link to this post also. If you allow me, I'll repost it.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

This is a bit off-topic, just something I noticed lol. Hot topics on Soompi are ParkPark and LaBit shipping threads. I think a shipping war is beginning to brew. Lmao.

duck and take cover... a quick recon mission indicates it is defcon 1

totally agree with the rest of your post! x

EDIT: ps, love your handle

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

congratulations!!! I'm sooo envy to hear that and so happy for you! You're so lucky you have met them with your own eyes and hear KJW voice with your own ears :lol:  My goshh 

Too bad that I'm going to Seoul end of next month (June) and didn't have a chance to see them now...  hopefully i can take some phots of PMY / KJW ads posters at the subway etc and share with you guys here.. I'm sure both gonna get a lot of CFs offers and it's the right time for me to be in Seoul in June-July :w00t:

i still cannot move on with the latest bts especially after watching with eng sub.. it's making me STS for  the whole 4:40 minutes non stop..and after watching the fanmade bts mv by bpwinces really makes me STS for another 3:12 minutes :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

14 hours ago, 50okie said:

@sillygal , DM said so because her mom, out of anger said ‘I am not your mother’. I have ever used this phrase in my daughter too. 

Conversely, this statement dispelled (a bit) my suspicion that DM is adopted. An adopted parent would be more cautious to make such statement.

I studied the conversation in episode 1, where DM first said she is a fanatic because she is RAISED by fanatics. Then she said no DNA test required. I think DM knows she is adopted but pretended she didn’t know. 

HPL is adapted from manwha, I believe most of the secondary characters are diluted and compressed into this 16ep drama. Thus, any conversation or scene with the secondary characters must mean something. The granny scenes,  EG being abandoned, SA answering the call from his mom when RG saw his 2nd LeeSol painting...

You're right, I think DM's omma said in a spur of moment when she didn't mean it. The scene that a man abandoned Ryan just right outside the orphanage when he was way much younger compared to the scene when Ryan always dream of the memories of him calling his omma from her backview. So, I do have the speculation of Ryan was not abandoned by his omma or he was abandoned twice, once was by the man and another was his omma. 

That's so true, secondary characters are always the crucial that lead to the answer.  

• Like 5

There is no need to add more angst like breakup or something (since as i remember the genre is still rocom, not makjang :P) i think they already gave us the “breakup phase” on episode 8.

So with 4 episodes left, i hope they will just explore about the history behind RG-DK when they were kids and how they will handle the event gallery with Si An.

Hope PDnim will gives us a generous amount of sweetness between LaBitt ❤️

• Like 4

1 hour ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

(sorry to cut)

OMG, lucky you ❤️ Wish you will meet them again soon.

Btw, hope they have enough sleep and enough time to edit all the scene smoothly.

• Like 5

If Episode 11's defining moment was the back-hug, then Episode 12's defining moment was this. And both are moments that Deok Mi created.

The level of empathy and understanding that Deok Mi shows when she's dealing with the people around her is heartwarming. She truly puts herself in their shoes, approaching them gently at the appropriate pace, and makes them feel reassured that she'll be there whenever they need a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on. How she dealt with the sasaeng fans who had thrown eggs/shot pellets at her, helped Hyo Jin (Cindy) who was having a conflict with Director Eom and didn't want to return home, and most recently how she held Ryan's hand to trace the outline of her hand. This is so significant because we all know Ryan has tried unsuccessfully to start drawing/painting many times before, and even his psychiatrist friend has been unable to cure his condition. And Deok Mi is probably the only person in Ryan's life right now who has the ability to help him take this major first step. Because he has learnt to trust her wholeheartedly, he can open up his heart and share his deepest fears and sorrow.

On Lee Sol and Cha Si An:

Spoiler

I hope the scriptwriter doesn't take us into melodrama (k-drama makjang) territory. It's been hinted that Si An and Ryan might possibly be brothers (or step-brothers), and many folks here have provided their theories about what led to Ryan being abandoned by his mother when he was 7 years old. Keeping my fingers crossed that the scriptwriter has planned a satisfying narrative to close this plot arc as we move into the final four episodes.

• Like 13
  • Love 3

Ryan and DM spotted filming tonight. Looks like their filming schedule is super tight. Hopefully the cast and crew can get enough rest. 4 more episodes to go!

Fan-taken footage under spoiler (warning: don't click if you don't want any spoilers):

Spoiler

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HuOOK3VTu?fid=1034:4373451360942772

Spoiler

The uploader captioned that Ryan and DM were seen holding hands and then sharing a long hug. No other details mentioned. It appears to be the last scene (at least for PMY), as she's seen leaving the set with her manager(?)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

30 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

Ryan and DM spotted filming tonight. Looks like their filming schedule is super tight. Hopefully the cast and crew can get enough rest. 4 more episodes to go!

Fan-taken footage under spoiler (warning: don't click if you don't want any spoilers):

Hide contents

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HuOOK3VTu?fid=1034:4373451360942772

Hide contents

The uploader captioned that Ryan and DM were seen holding hands and then sharing a long hug. No other details mentioned. It appears to be the last scene (at least for PMY), as she's seen leaving the set with her manager(?)

When I went there, PMY and KJW were leaving already. Were they then back to the venue to continue filming?

WOW... I thought the staffs have wrapped up the filming for today too with the way they cleaned up the set and left...

• Like 6

6 hours ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

This is a bit off-topic, just something I noticed lol. Hot topics on Soompi are ParkPark and LaBit shipping threads. I think a shipping war is beginning to brew. Lmao. 

It's more like the same person set fire on both threads :lol:

• LOL 6