[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

2 hours ago, nadiarose said:

I think he wants a rematch of go-stop since he already learn how to play :D

LOL That will be epic. 

He HATED losing and couldnt understand what she was doing at all.

Petty revenge is in order

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

28 minutes ago, classyviews said:

LOL That will be epic. 

He HATED losing and couldnt understand what she was doing at all.

Petty revenge is in order

If he indeed asked for go-stop rematch, I can't wait what could be the punishment for Deok Mi :phew: 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

One thing thats been bugging me from this week is the choppy editing in some scenes this week especially yesterday’s cooking scene, seems like they are cutting deadlines awfully close these days. It seems like even some seconds of the preview was a little choppy in the audio bits.. 

I really hope the actors and staff are all getting enough rest between filming.. Kudos to everyone for their 1000% for this drama.

we have 2 weeks left! I am dreading the end of it, I have come to be so invested in this drama so I don’t know what I will do when it finishes:joy::joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, YearwoodC said:

Guys do you think PMY used many aegyos in eps 11 and 12? Such as sofa hug scene and go-stop game? And maybe cooking scene? I only watch PMY dramas, WWWSK and HPL. And I do not really remember in WWWSK she had aegyo. CMIIW! 

Park Min Young has the aegyo ability to make everyone fell in love with her. The part when she was sending her mum off from her house in Episode 11, so many aegyos to her omma. :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

So many have already heaped praises and analysis that I won't add my redundant thoughts anymore, just wanna say I loved reading everyone's inputs and contributions. 

Another thing I've noticed about this drama, aside from all the colors and the aesthetic being a pure visual treat, is how good the OST is. I dunno if I fell in love with the songs because of the drama, or I like drama because of the songs, and this is isn't my first kdrama, but man I'm getting serious last song syndrome with all the songs. Can't help humming Maybe, Boom Boom and now Think of You in random parts of the day. Lol. Don't understand anything though I've seen the translations.

Think of You especially because that was the song during the first kiss, the scene is still my favorite even after episodes full of amazing moments. DM's heartfelt questioning, RG's concerned confusion which slowly shifts to realization that this woman he likes also likes him back, DM's heart stopping when RG tells her he wants to date for real, then fireworks. I re-watch that scene all the time, it makes me giddy. Enough of you girls have squealed about the kiss/makeout session, but the build up to it was amazingly written AND acted and to me was the absolute reason why the kiss had a tremendous effect. PMY's tears and crying are ON POINT (amazingly even her tears know when to drop for maximum effect, my girl can do no wrong❤️, and of course editing also came into play) and KJW's very very subtle shift of expression from serious concern seeing a crying DM (he thought she was sick), to the still serious, but with a very faint smile of realization from knowing the truth (check out his change of expression from when before Think Of You begins playing, to the moment it does). This is the scene that undoubtedly gives me STS. Lol

• Like 20

One of the best FMVs I've seen so far:

Actor Ahn Bo Hyun (aka Director Nam) celebrated his birthday on 16 May:

Child actor Yang Hee Jae (one of the Judo students) with Park Jin Joo (Seon Joo):

• Like 11
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, zenya22 said:

Director Eom was hilarious in her entrance to meet with Ryan, as if she were a Joseon Queen and her secretary walking along holding her bag to confront Mister Gold. She wanted to halt Ryan's planned exhibit just to prove to Ryan who the owner of the Cheum Museum is and who is boss. Ryan did not even have to say a word because Cindy's emotional confrontation with mom saved the day. I love how everyone rallied around Cindy to give her a pat on the back. Good job Cindy.

I was expecting some showdown between Ryan and Director Eom. Turns out it was Cindy who went against her. Totally not expected. :D

• Like 7

wow.. 158 pages already! i think i "miss" 25 pages or more lol.. 

haven't watched the latest episode yet (have tons of works for these couple days :bawling:) , but i see some v-clips from tvn youtube..

somehow i love this clip.. small gestures like kiss on forehead or holding hands makes my heart flutter :wub:.. and i love the OST.

:kiss_wink:

i just realized tvn also released the OST.. just saw it now :wub:

• Like 7

Just finished episode 11 and 12 subbed with my sister and we are laughing like crazy with those comedic scene. Loving the character of Ryan so much! From being a supportive boyfriend, to jealous and understanding and then to an adorable one who kept on loosing in Go, Stop game and really preparing revenge to his beautiful girlfriend by intensely studying on the net. That’s hilarious! Even teasing his girl about her idol! Man that’s so precious! How can we order a Ryan Gold? Is he available on line? My gosh! And SDM, you’re one lucky girl like your man said it looks like you won the lottery, and thank you as well for being there to our precious Mr. Gold in times of trouble, you really match together and I wish you all the best in both of your life, I hope your relationship will lead to marriage, and please no noble idiocy that I love him to need to let go..... but I don’t know if the writer will use that same conflict again in this story. 

NEG, since you decide to confess, I understand you that you need to tell your feelings to DM, even if DM steady said that she’s taken, but you still insists that you are willing to wait for her? Man that’s not so cool at all, you should set her free, then the next day you act like the confession never happens. Tsk! Tsk! You didn’t even feel that DM is awkward around you? I know your broken hearted and it’s only one sided, then let it go, my friend like Queen Elsa aways sings ‘Let it’s go! Let it go!’ Follow the advice of your mom go find someone that will like you back and will make you ‘Eun Gi is my Life’  who knows you will soon be a fanboy of that lady, whoever is she. By the way did I tell you that Da In is available, you will never know, she is a cool woman too, moving on with Ryan because she can’t afford to loose a friend, because Ryan is her only friend, why not try to be friends, I know you started as drinking buddies but who knows you might life in New York, or she could be a wife of a Judo master, we will never know. 

Im loving Sindy, finally looking beyond Sian, and doing what she really like, I’m happy for you girl! And can an idol and a fan be a couple? I know they don’t have scene together but I hope that somewhat they will be introduce together as themselves not their status. Anyway I know that will be like wishing that we live in planet mars. Anyway I’m looking for the character development or rather relationship development of our two staff, in the gallery I forget their name but our lovely squad. Hehehe! 

But seriously going back to mother issue, I’m looking forward how will Ryan attain to draw again, I hope he will resolve all the conflict with his mom. And I’m happy if he is half brother of Sian. No wonder DM stared at him the first time they met in the auction saying that he looks like Sian. Even our mother fangirl SJ thinks that he looks like Sian, it is evident right. Speaking of SJ, I hope that she resolve her conflict with her husband, I hope soon will reconcile and try to forgive and understand each other. She is a good friend I hope everything will be better for her. 

• Like 9

12 hours ago, sillygal said:
From our Lion oppa!! :wub:

i love his outfit style in here :wub:, it suits him perfectly... although some of you might think he always looks good in everything but somehow i don't like seeing him in  wide loose-fitting pants (it's kind of baggy look alike).. i'm sorry, this ajumma is not fashionista :P

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 3

I re-watched that go-stop game scene for thousand times. Go-stop game scene is really cute, warm, adorable. It makes me STS like crazy. And for Jaeuck, I still don't believe he can be so cute in here. I'm so proud to be his fan LOL! THIS GUY REALLY CAN ACT! If I'm not mistaken I read somewhere that used to be he never interested doing romcom. This time he changed his mind because he wants people watch him in light drama/project. I'm grateful that he joined Soop Ent in June 2017. This agency gives their talents opportunities to get any kind of project that they like. 

@YearwoodCbelow is an interview of KJW after the drama Voice and what he says at the ending paragraph tells how and what projects he chooses and why he chooses them. He details the challenges he had in acting Mo Tae Gu and what films he studied to get the right interpretation of the character. He also refers at the end of the article about the movie that was done in Japan... I think he was referring to "Butterfly Sleep" a May-December affair much like the drama "Secret Love Affair" but instead of the pair being musicians, in "Butterfly Sleep" they were writers. The interview as a see it, shows how he really likes to portray interesting and challenging characters. I think you will like this interview as I did. 

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2018/11/688_226632.html

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Ryaaaannnnn.. don't cry baby! My heart really breaks watching him like that. Hope Deok Mi will always be his side.

Btw, he looks so good in this suit.

OMG look at those sad eyes :bawling:

OMG how can simple black and white suit be so sexy!

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Onnie Said said:

Welcome, hope you enjoy here :D

Yeah make me  crazy with my new boyfriend.. Ryan just perfect.. Can I have in real one..loL

This drama make our feel it can be reality. I am workholic and same time also be fangirl for handsome hero in korea so make me know the feeling DM...yeah just like dream become true.. 

• Like 3