[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

13 minutes ago, Lj said:

Imagine me, I was driving yesterday out from the mall, and I suddenly remembered their kiss, then my sister just asked me ‘what are you smiling about?’ If I’m alone for sure the police will stop me and ask ‘hey lady! You will cause an accident on the road if you don’t concentrate!’

Here here! STS can happen anytime, anywhere! :DJust reading your post and knowing exactly what you mean (by those kissu scenes) gave me STS! 

A particularly chronic trigger for me is remembering how the corner of Ryan's eyes crinkles when he smiles - - sublime STS. Lol.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Thank you for @luvcrabbieshinhwa and @Sky8lue for translating the BTS scenes!

I am also in the STS mode when KJW was fixing his hair and PMY came to the rescue. That small gesture! :wub: I also noticed that KJW took PMY's pictures leaning on the car (like A LOT) using his own phone (sponsored phone is Samsung and the one he used is iPhone) and wonder what he did with it. Their off-screen chemistry is blowing my mind :joy:.

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, cenching said:

The last scene of episode 10 showed the extent of Ryan's maturity. Instead of pulling punches to the other man who slept over in his GF's house, he talked calmly repeating his points over and over again with a self control of a Saint. He even turned his body away and took a deep breath before declared that he knew....No cat fight or screaming match or hair pulling match...

Agree. I also liked this moment. The rival comes out of the apartment of his girlfriend, DM is behind the guy, Ryan is told to leave ... But Ryan is a real man. He just calmly said that he knew everything. Like a real lion!:wub: King of beasts! He simply does not have to arrange disputes and disassembly ...:P

1 hour ago, tichamicha said:

A particularly chronic trigger for me is remembering how the corner of Ryan's eyes crinkles when he smiles - - sublime STS. Lol.

Yes Yes Yes! And in general, the very smile of Ryan makes the heart tremble. Especially beautiful insidious smile Leo!:mrgreen::wub:

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

Loving the drama so far...it’s bright breezy and fun...the second leads are slightly evil but show their vulnerable side as well...

showing that waiting til your crush realises you are there does not work....it’s desperation that’s pushing them to behave in this way....their one last stand against what is a lost battle.....so I’ll give them that space.....

i like it that they are playing their romance as a more adult/ mature one....both being in their 30s...naturally DM still needs some time to adjust to being in the light after hiding in her shinagil home equivalent of a bat cave....though the hiding bit seemed a little silly...

it was a good standoff scene between both boys since EG was always her big Brother protector....but of course now he’s facing the grown up BF...the ultra cool and urbane RG....it perfectly illustrates all their positions in dms life..

regards to lust and love....am sorry but one cannot face a Ryan lion and not drop straight into lust territory....lol...

plus she was already having mini fantasies......soooooooo.....

he is super sweet and hot all rolled into one...haven’t seen one of these specimens in k drama land in a while...:w00t::w00t:

KNG was holding the bad boy spot til this one came along....didn’t realise they were both in a series called bad guy...lol....yes have dropped into fangirl mode and trawling through YouTube....strongly recommend antique bakery if you want a taste of his demonic charm ....lol

• Like 11
  • Love 5

Where do i begin?.. just the thought of finally writing down my HPL thoughts takes my breath away  

I know... i know.. such a noob at this point ... #kimjaewookmademedoit  

Listing down my favorite scenes/moments from HPL:

1. The way Ryan was introduced while still in NY looking at paintings - KJW really looked like an artist

2. When Ryan realized how he was so inconsiderate not to give up his hotel room for SJ and DM - LOl 

3. Conversation between KJW and DM at the gallery when he caught her still at the office and staring at the artwork/s - heartfelt conversation

4. Fake dating photoshoot at the gallery alley - this gets me all the time. I believe this is where it truly started for DM and Ryan

5. Theme park date - bubble memory scene - KJW’s expression, DM offering her hand scene, cherry blossom walk beautiful scenes

6. Annyeong conversation at the Writer’s cabin - stares, heartbeats, feelings

7. Car ride after getting drunk with Co-workers - this scene was so cinematic! Music, shots all on point

8. Passcode scene - something so honest and vulnerable about this scene

9. When Ryan caught DM’s paintbrush scene - love Ryan’s expression here

10. Blindfold scene - when Ryan removed the blindfold and gazed at her after that kiss - all the feels - hearts all over the world, even though it was just in DM’s imagination, truly one of the best scenes in kdrama 

11. Lunch scene with co-workers - DM can’t help but find Ryan sooo cute when he blinked twice

12. Major Kiss scene at the wood shop - but specifically when Ryan let DM off the table and kissed her again while they walked off - looked so realistic - KJW was that you?

13. Necklace gift scene - specifically when he looked at her after putting it on - my heart!

14. Wrist kiss - looks like a KJW original

15. Last scene from Ep 10. - very cool and collected boyfriend, just wants to talk to his girlfriend and let her know, it’s okay for me too see you this way, i know... i know.. i know you’re private life and its okay

• Like 15
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 4

Sorry, if I post wrong thread...

You know, this scense help me to remember BTS in Reply 1988, Hyeri also cared Ryu Jun Yeol's hair, and they were comfortable together while filming. And now, everybody know... :phew:

giphy.gif

hyeri1.gif

BTW, thank you for your post @fangirldeokjil94 :)

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

@Sejabin now that you watch episode 10 , tell me what he mean about her ruined his clothes multiple times  :mrgreen::joy: only can remember twice :phew: maybe he see future, she would rip his clothes in episode 11:yum:

Spoiler

ACDDCDEC-737E-46AC-BB70-27E316620954.gif

6C5EF113-6130-46FB-89FC-AECBE172DC16.gif

421FAB51-3602-4BE5-A7A0-7FA76632A7BD.gif

A0AC1993-BDC1-4EF7-8246-8AB7F4845BD3.gif

@Lawyerh join this insightful discussion , how many she ruined his clothes  :tounge_xd: , isn't he adorable how he  change discussion  :joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

Hi all. 

Does anyone watches it life?

Can anyone please help provide a link where I can watch HPL live when it airs in Korea?  Please please please help! 

Edited by Pat_17
Edit
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, 50okie said:

I’ve been meaning to ask. Which 2 times that SDM knows of? 

Jacket incident in SA house that cause fake relationship & Raining day when he gives his jacket again to her  :joy: 

that at my guess :phew:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Jacket incident in SA house that cause fake relationship & Raining day when he gives his jacket again to her  :joy: 

NO, at the ep 1, at airport, she met him as Sinagil, and that accident made his vest ruined, remember?

So he ignored to talk about that topic because she doesn't want to let him know about "Sinagil"

• Like 5
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

Seeing all this, it shows how Ryan is  always careful and protects DM's feeling....... not wanting her to get hurt and at the same time proud of her, just basically happy to be in a relationship with her.... that's how i see Ryan being smiling all the time in the last two episodes.

Who was casted first in the drama?  PMY right...  I think, KJW agreed to the drama because PMY was going to be in it... :D

In the press conference, PMY mentioned that she hasnt met KJW for a while,  so they do know each other a while back?  I hope in the future interviews shed some light to that. :D

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

It turns out that Deokmi's house is 10 minutes walking from my house :wub:

https://imgur.com/a/19zki6U

Omo.... this is destiny! :D  Remember to take a detour while walking home every now and then!

6 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Seeing all this, it shows how Ryan is  always careful and protects DM's feeling....... not wanting her to get hurt and at the same time proud of her, just basically happy to be in a relationship with her.... that's how i see Ryan being smiling all the time in the last two episodes.

Who was casted first in the drama?  PMY right...  I think, KJW agreed to the drama because PMY was going to be in it... :D

In the press conference, PMY mentioned that she hasnt met KJW for a while,  so they do know each other a while back?  I hope in the future interviews shed some light to that. :D

I read somewhere that the translation for the press conference was corrected. What PMY apparently said was that she hasn't worked with older co-stars for a while (probably referring to her recent dramas where the male lead was younger than her).

29 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Incident 1: 

Sinigil rips Ryan's blazer sleeve off accidentally at the airport (this one is the one he cannot reveal yet as @Doramy already pointed out)

Incident 2:  

DM's foundation make-up got smeared on Ryan's clothes after she fell/crashed onto him when she did the "Jagi-yah" sprint-and-trip-while-running-in-heels sequence.

Incident 3:

Jacket that Ryan lent to DM after she got drenched in SA's toilet when she accidentally turned on the shower.

Incident 4 (don't know if this is counted, since it's the rain, not DM's fault):

Jacket that Ryan lent to DM after she got drenched in the pouring rain while trying to push the Ryan's car that got trapped in the mud.

Incident 5:

Gimbap that fell on Ryan's trousers because DM is lousy at using chopsticks LOL

Wait for the CSI crew to step in to find more instances (I'm sure I missed out something) ;)

• Like 15
  • Thanks 8

27 minutes ago, blademan said:

Okay the ONLY reason I can assume that they cut short the BTS for the kiss scene was that it was +18 :lol: 

Came here to say this! I mean there must have been multiple takes but it was just too hot to handle...:kiss_wink:

• Like 6