[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

@fangirldeokjil94 That's such a wonderful experience! I think fangirling is one of those things you have to do when you're young and think back fondly when you're old. 

He sounds like a real serious person from how you describe your experience. Is he as good looking in real life as how we see on TV? 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Wendy123 said:

I think this is the first kdrama that I've watched where I find myself unable to stop smiling the entire time, and I've watched almost all the mainstream dramas since 2011. Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young seriously have SUCH great chemistry. It doesn't only feel real, but surreal. I thought PMY and PSJ's chemistry in WWWSK could never be topped, but after seeing the trailers and pre-airing making videos I couldn't even remember who PSJ was lol

And THAT kiss (it's more of a makeout session hhh) was so intense. The way they held on to each other, how their bodies were touching, and the way their hands moved across each other's bodies. I CAN'T. Somebody save me.

I seriously need that BTS vid asap!

Did the video editor die while editing cuz they couldn't breathe the whole time? 

Me too. Honestly this is one of the drama that makes me laugh and cry at the same time.  Laughing at their quirky expression. I have always admired PMY's acting and how she has all those micro expressions. Now KJW how those tiny little worry turns into relief.

Kudoos to PMY when you think she cannot top the previous lead actor's chemistry, she works it and makes it look good and natural. Really how many all of us thought their chemistry was unbeatable now we have another one to add to her list. Our Queen of chemistry. Fighting

LOL  - The video editor did not die while editing.  Every second and minute of the video in BTS he is wondering is this allowed to release isn't this PG-R. The ones we are watching is PG-19 after editing.

@fangirldeokjil94 you're now everyone's envy. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Eungi seems to getting a redemption arc and I can so see the second leads get together....love all around   feeling very loved up after ep10:lol:

On a side note...wonder if kjw is Super longsighted.during the photoshoot he mentioned that all he could see of pmy at that distance were her teeth....especially since you noticed that he used a Super large screen phone...lol

• Like 8

So jealous of your experience @fangirldeokjil94 

It must be incredible to watch the shooing process in real than on screen. And being able to see Park Min Young and Kim jae Wook in person. OMG :lol:

I didn’t know that someone even paid 200 USD just to know their shooting location. The power of fangirl :crazy:

And also thank you for the semi-spoiler. :lol: Hope the rest of episodes won’t be filled with many angst. 

I super LOL-ed at your explanation about the Grandma and the random guy passing the location. it’s understandable for that grandma to upset because it was late night and of course they won’t be quiet during production. But that guy. even though I am on headset, I will definitely know if a drama set is in front of me. :lol: That guy might be thinking like “why suddenly so bright? and why those 2 people getting emo in the middle of the road?” :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

@fangirldeokjil94 whoa awesome experience and thanks so much for sharing!!

I'm a bit behind and only just watched ep 9 and 10 but wow it was pretty much everything I wanted and more haha I'm so glad they didn't drag out the 'break up' and gave us more sweet stuff. I really could watch DM and RG being sweet to eachother all day. I absolutely love them! And that kiss! That kiss was insane, their chemistry is off the charts! If these two don't end up dating in real life then I'll be so shocked. Normally I ship a couple if they have insanely good chemistry and want them to star together in another drama but there's something about these two and the way they look at eachother that just makes me think there are real feelings fluttering about and I'm all for it! I sense a news article in a few months saying they're dating :joy:

I love how sweet RG is to DM's parents. You can tell he really cares for them and appreciates them. I just love the growth in RG and DM's relationship too. Both KJW and PMY are doing an awesome job portraying their characters and making us feel for the characters while bringing out the comedic sides too. 

I actually feel bad for EG.. he definitely was petty in the previous episode but he isn't a bad guy. He just needs to accept the fact that DM only sees him as a sibling, even though it's kind of obvious to him that DM likes RG, I can see why he'd have some denial but he'll certainly come around and end up supporting DM and RG's relationship I think :D

I'm just loving everything about this drama! It's such a fun easy breeze to watch and enjoy. I laugh, I cry, I just love every part. Looking forward to learning more about RG's past and hopefully him and DM can quickly overcome all the little obstacles and misunderstandings that are bound to come soon so we can just get back to more cute sweet scenes!

• Like 9
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

one guy.. was listening to music.. and literally walked into the set.. right into an emo moment with DM and RG... he didn't stop because he couldn't hear the PD team tell him to get out! HAHAHA..

:joy:

Oh No. The stress they go through to satisfy the viewers.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

The way he look at her...my goshhh... Kim Jae Wook!!! What you have done to us?? Why you're so perfect??? 

She’s all embarrassed while he looks at her like she’s the cutest and most beautiful thing in the world. Love this gif, My heart melted!! 

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 9
  • Love 1

@fangirldeokjil94 wow, what an experience you had!! You are so brave to stay there patiently in the cold, and so considerately giving the crew respect and distance to work. Hey, with a cast, did you have to go in crutches? I hope you were able to rest your foot up somewhere while waiting and watching.

It’s so cool that you were able to meet the actors in person and share the BTS perspective with us. I’m sure you’ve “recorded” those moments in your “pics, clips, gifs” as Deokmi talked about after their confession, despite not getting a selfie or autograph.

Thanks for sharing the spoilers, both the cute and angsty moments.. I hope they are not going to do a time leap and Ryan going back to NY, please no!!! 

Looking forward to more of your reports from Seoul :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Random note but half the time I was watching episode 9 and 10 I was just thinking "PMY is soooo gorgeous" and then it would flick to "my goodness KJW is soooooo good looking", just back and forth in my head haha really though they're such a good looking pair and really suit eachother! The OST is also stuck in my head (the 'baby I love you' one) lol my fav kdrama of the year so far!

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

One point I noted on my replays: I have been wondering why DM has a knack of ruining RG's clothes - because she does it at every single opportunity lol

In ep 10, on the rooftop date, he tells her that she has ruined a lot of his clothes until now when she drops a kimbap on his pants. and she responds that she has ruined only two, and he changes the topic, because he realised that he forgot that SNG nim is not yet out of the closet.

I really love the attention to details they have in this drama :wub:

And the fact that RG noticed she was really troubled when she had told Latte that if "she can't smile after seeing SA, she's really sick". I love it!

Wait so besides dropping kimbap on his pants, what’s the other time that she ruined his clothing (the time she ripped his shirt at the airport doesn’t count)?

I love the fact that he thought she was sick since she couldn’t smile after seeing SA too!!!

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Since we are talking about RG being the perfect boyfriend , I found this video by a tumblr blogger. S/he made a video of every time Ryan apologized to Deok Mi (so far). It’s really world record breaking by Kdrama standards. I mean when was the last time the male lead apologizes to anyone, ever?

https://k-odyssey.tumblr.com/post/184649459384/did-you-want-to-watch-an-edit-of-every-time-ryan

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

i watched 5 times already Ep 10.. I'm not crazy right?? 

Why TVN haven't release the bts? this is soooooo strange!!

I must say that when DM wrist was kissed by Ryan..it is so heart fluttering..Why such gesture make us feel satisfied like we had watched them kissed passionately.. uwaaa... something wrong with my heart..

Somebody please help me! 

:sweatingbullets:

c0KXWnR.gif

Spoiler

ux9Rev4.gif

Spoiler

2TltHlT.gif

@fangirldeokjil94 thank you for sharing your beautiful fangirling experience with us here...it means a lot to us..when i read your stories, i can imagine like i was the one who at your place..ekekeke.. i hope you will get kjw photos / selfie with him... so envy but I'm gonna happy for you..hwaiting!

• Like 11
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

10 hours ago, aloraloralora said:

What strikes me most is what big drops of tears fell off Ryan’s face! :tears:

Dont worry its probably the Lee Sol thing.

I dont think the relationship will have any issues.

Now that the feeling are confirmed its time to move to the main reason he came to Korea

Lee Sol. 

But I feel you though 

:blush:

• Like 12

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Thanks for your story! It was truly amazing to hear first-hand what it was like to watch them shooting the drama. I was about to say that I noticed DM writing her first 'date' with RG was 9 May 2010 and that means it was yesterday. So does that mean she was shooting that scene yesterday??? And we got to watch it at night? Or they wanted to tease us and wrote 9 May when they had actually shot it earlier. Coz you mentioned the balcony scene, and that seemed like the one from yesterday with the necklace and all. :w00t:

Anyway, fangirldeokjil94 - kudos to you for getting that 2-hour-in-the-cold session with DM and RG. And I hope you get many more surreal encounters and that your foot gets well soon. :star:

Ha  - don't think it happens that fast and she was in a different outfit (more house outfit and not her pantsuit style) (also like I said I think it takes a lot of editing to make it the cohesive story we see. in reality it is a lot of short scenes together and switching camera angles (you know those split second changes we don't even realise... yeah.. poor video editor...).. I totally feel the need to say it was FOUR hours of cold.. not TWO... and saja-sekki did not even let me take a photo with him.. LIKE SJ SAID.. he should be put on trial and locked up... hahaha SNIFF.

2 hours ago, Friendly kitty said:

:joy::joy::joy: Korean grandmothers are something incredible! And in fact, really, what they decided to shoot at night. It's time to sleep already! And they will make noise, the whole film crew will go to the police to spend the night! Grandmothers are alert!:mrgreen:

PD need to give milk for harm!:P

Hahah... no I think I didn't describe it accurately... the PD team was telling her to shush.. because she was telling her daughter some story quite loudly.. and she said WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO KEEP QUIET... bla bla bla... #grandmalyfe #thuglyfe

2 hours ago, Lj said:

@fangirldeokjil94 I love reading your fan girl story! I know that they are kinda surprised to see you waiting for them in the cold weather because your not Korean at all right, I hope you will give us a little hint of your nationality hehehe! Anyway congrats and I’m loving the interaction of KJW and PMY in real life! Hayst! I know I don’t want to be delusional because I have been shipping every couple that work together if they have a great chemistry lol! But I start to jump on the ship as soon as they announce that they are indeed a couple like Song-song, Joon and So Min, Kwang so and Sun bin and soo much more. Anyway I love your first hand experience with our adorable couple. Fighting! And good luck in your stay in Soul 

Ha - I just hope they were not annoyed.. but the logical part of me says that they should like their fans, because to be fair, without fans, KJW (and any other star for that matter, wouldn't be that famous... haha it is us who are hyping him, viral-ing the hashtags, begging TVN for BTS....) Ha - I am from Malaysia but have lived and worked overseas for a number of years now... :)

They do have chemistry.. praying v v v v v hard for this ship to sail. THINK OF THEIR BABIES..

1 hour ago, nuttyz said:

@fangirldeokjil94 That's such a wonderful experience! I think fangirling is one of those things you have to do when you're young and think back fondly when you're old. 

He sounds like a real serious person from how you describe your experience. Is he as good looking in real life as how we see on TV? 

I think he admits, in the BTS in the introductory video for HPL, that PMY "brightens" him up.. I think that's true.. he isn't broody or anything but just not.. I don't know, I think if you wanna compare, you can see it from his insta posts and comparing it to some other, more "extrovert" actors like say, Ji Chang Wook and Lee Min Ho, who always posts silly stuff on their insta and random videos of themselves, and has cute captions wishing fans good morning, etc.. I don't think uri KJW oppa is as "friendly" as them even on insta.. his captions are all quite short... pardon me for thinking this but I feel like he is abit... how you say.. awkward with Social Media.. like he isn't really a "millennial" so probably does not know how to use it well.. LOL AHJUSSI KJW.. sorry haha I feel like if he used his platform more interactively he would definitely definitely have more followers than he did before....and even now...

I guess he is a lot older, and I overheard the PD team saying that yesterdays scene were "intense" so he was probably getting into character for it...

51 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

@fangirldeokjil, it is a brave move that you were there all alone at night by yourself to follow the shooting, and really 감사 to you for sharing the experience of a fan waiting at the shooting site. 

:) I figured.. well.. they don't know me. and I am not staying in Seoul for long so even if I make a HUGE embarrassment of myself, I am leaving soon and everyone will forget ANYWAY... hahahaha

34 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

So jealous of your experience @fangirldeokjil94 

It must be incredible to watch the shooing process in real than on screen. And being able to see Park Min Young and Kim jae Wook in person. OMG :lol:

I didn’t know that someone even paid 200 USD just to know their shooting location. The power of fangirl :crazy:

And also thank you for the semi-spoiler. :lol: Hope the rest of episodes won’t be filled with many angst. 

I super LOL-ed at your explanation about the Grandma and the random guy passing the location. it’s understandable for that grandma to upset because it was late night and of course they won’t be quiet during production. But that guy. even though I am on headset, I will definitely know if a drama set is in front of me. :lol: That guy might be thinking like “why suddenly so bright? and why those 2 people getting emo in the middle of the road?” :lol:

Ha - see above I think I did not describe grandma properly. actually I remember now that after she walked away... THEY WALKED ANOTHER ROUND BACK TO THE SAME PLACE AND SHE DID THE SAME THING... JUST TALKING TO HER DAUGHTER LOUDLY.. poor helmeoni must have been abit deaf hahhahhhaha lol thank you for all these questions you are reminding me again how fun it was (when I was there I was just really nervous so I didn't really dare to laugh too loud haha)

15 minutes ago, aloraloralora said:

@fangirldeokjil94 wow, what an experience you had!! You are so brave to stay there patiently in the cold, and so considerately giving the crew respect and distance to work. Hey, with a cast, did you have to go in the crutches? I hope you were able to rest your foot up somewhere while waiting and watching.

It’s so cool that you were able to meet the actors in person and share the BTS perspective with us. I’m sure you’ve “recorded” those moments in your “pics, clips, gifs” as Deokmi talked about after their confession, despite not getting a selfie or autograph.

Thanks for sharing the spoilers, both the cute and angsty moments.. I hope they are not going to do a time leap and Ryan going back to NY, please no!!! 

Looking forward to more of your reports from Seoul :wub:

Funny story about the crutches... I do have them, but I left them at the office because they are SO HARD to walk around in.. hence just limping very lame-ly around... which I suppose added to the hilarity... re resting my foot it is just a road so unfortunately i was just standing... needless to say my foot hurts a lot more now that it did before #dedication lol it should be fine if I keep it in splints for the next month or so....

well I hope uri KJW oppa I hope you were entertained by this sorry sight at least and if it made you feel that little bit more loved I am all the happier for it... even in the cold...

12 minutes ago, aloraloralora said:

12 minutes ago, aloraloralora said:

hanging around..

enjoy while waiting for BTS

@fangirldeokjil94 is this the scene you saw being filmed?

Credit to Instagram owners

hanging around..

enjoy while waiting for BTS

@fangirldeokjil94 is this the scene you saw being filmed?

Credit to Instagram owners

Yup it is this one... I think this was by one of the girls that came later! I didn't film much as the PD team was saying we weren't allowed to do so...

• Like 13
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, mellinadear said:

In fear of being found out that she fangirls (”at this age”) and to protect her professional image, she hides behind Eun Gi. It left me really perplexed because her boyfriend obviously saw her and they had a rather serious conversation about what Eun Gi might feel about their relationship just the night before. Ryan continues to patiently and calmly ask for Eun Gi to step aside and allow him to meet Deok Mi. He speaks in formal speech and maintains a cool tone despite the frustrating situation. Only after several times of nicely asking and being rejected (on top of Deok Mi just standing right there behind Eun Gi silently), he breaks to Eun Gi that Deok Mi is his girlfriend and him wanting to see her is indeed something Eun Gi should not interfere with. Eun Gi retorted and said that there is no reason why he shouldn’t because Eun Gi likes Deok Mi. (And she continues to stand there, dead silent, still grabbing onto Eun Gi’s coat. I am just beyond words at this scene). Finally, Ryan tells Deok Mi that it’s okay, assuring her that he knows what that get-up means and even calls her “Shi-Na-Gil-nim” (her fanpage ID). 

I agree its frustrating to watch her hide, but I think DaIn has it spot on; DM trusted her words more than RG's heart. 

DM doesnt truly realise the intent of her actions because she has never had to explain them before.

And frankly, yes if not for the fact that RG knows her identity this could have been messy.

But I want to give DM the credit here because she is vulnerable, I mean the girl has been basically living half lives till now and its not wrong to not want to confront an issue she feels would be hard to explain.

She truly truly doesnt want RG to see her in full fan girl mode because she think he dislikes those things? Remember the egg pelting and CUPATCH? So her reaction, might be frustrating to us but it makes perfect sense to her and to RG. He gets her; he too has a secret remember? 

So I am glad the cat's out of the bag, it will force DM to draw lines and take confrontations. She doesnt like to fight or argue. She prefers being hurt silently until she cant take it anymore cue ep9.

That too if not for "lattenim" the woman would be moping till RG figured it out. Some people are like that, slow. 

ITs her innate kindness that pushes her to run the other way than to confront because, she rather be hurt than embarrassed.

I get her cause  I used to be like that, hiding my true feelings and running the other way. 

Took me a while to learn to confront 

[P.S not to brag but having an almost RG in my life helped a bit too.]  ;)

• Like 11
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

My First Real Fangirl Experience :heart:

{snipped}

and also, for any MinJae shippers here (me included hoho), let me tell you once and for all. their interactions are not fake. Of course it isn't at the level where it is obvious to anyone looking that they are in love (lol of course not right), but she IS very comfortable with him - and him with her. A number of times he patted her on the small of her back, and moved fringe out of her eyes when there was no shooting <3 <3 <3.. not even BTS guys... just in general waiting for the next scene...of course it can be very platonic as well, and maybe they were practicing let me just cover myself..

{snipped}

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's so cool to know that they're still close even when the cameras (any cameras) are not rolling. Sorry you didn't get a selfie and/or autograph from KJW. :persevere:.

I'm glad PMY has her hair down again at work. I'm actually not fond of parted in the middle, low bun.

• Like 8