[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

2 hours ago, rcalma said:

@Doramy good thing you reach ep 4.... Me i didnt even manage to complete the first ep. and i also dont know why...... please convince me why i should watch it???

I watched WWWSK ( don't expect too much ...just watch for the gorgeous actors) for PMY as she is great in every drama. Seven Day Queen was great and it was better than WWWSK in term of story telling. 

• Like 8

Spoiler

Sorry I had to put the quote on spoiler cuz it's long xD

Anyway. I'm living in Seoul now and thinking to visit the set... Only to look around and won't pay for it. Thank you for 'encouraging' me hahaha. 

Ah and about 'glorifying extreme fangirl' I don't really agree. This show has clearly distinguished between Si Na Gil and Sindy. Si Na Girl is a professional fangirl. She runs a fansite, yes. She follows SiAn on his official events, yes. But she's not extreme in bad connotations. She might be a bit 'hardcore', but Deokmi-kind of fans are considering 'normal' in fandom. Sindy, on the contrary, is the example of 'bad fangirling' cuz she stalks Sian and camps in front of his house, basically intruding his privacy. That's not OK. And I'm glad the show putting it to light. 

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

My First Real Fangirl Experience :heart:

Since we all don't have BTS today, I thought I'd share with all my fangirl buddies here what happened to me last night as yall were going wild watching epi 10:w00t:.

Before I delve into this, abit of background for context - I am in Seoul for awhile for work (not a Korean), and I got super hooked onto this drama so bad during my time here! I never created soompi account before or even bother being active in forums, much less have the chance to visit locations since I am not from Seoul.... I only binge watch some dramas (and even then, haven't been watching too many unless they get super hyped up and I see that in social media). I am a little too old for this, I always tell myself (but seeing the other unnies here I won't speak further LOL because I will get kicked when I say I am in my late 20s HAHA). I am also in a very serious corporate job where my colleagues will fall over if they know what I have been doing...

My love for this drama (and KJW) has become so.. I don't know.. fangirl-like? It is quite a scary and incredulous feeling I must say..and being in Seoul when this is happening is just too surreal, seeing all the locations in reality I think is the magic that is pushing me to convert to fangirl-ism!!

ANYWAY. I am hoping ya'll are in our little virtual chatroom listening now like SJ and other SiNaGil fans because.. I am hoping this will be worth the read and you will be squee-ing with me as I regale my story.....you may play the HPL theme songs for effect lol

Based on my previous postings, you'll see that I spent my days off visiting locations of these dramas.. Last night, getting off work at about 9pm,  I was in the area of Deok Mi's house (the location is available on this website www.koreandramaland.com). It would have been too late to run back home to catch it direct on TVN (and add to the ratings lol) so I decided to take a walk up there just to see how it looked like...and I BUMPED INTO THEM SHOOTING!

(now this is where things get REALLY surreal).

I was watching them set-up, when I saw this man walking slowly but purposefully out of a black van a few cars down from me to the house.. he was in sweats / jogger pants..and as he walked closer.. I realized it was our Lion! He looked quite serious and "cool" (with a cig in his hand lol SIDEBAR he does smoke quite abit (at least 3-4 diff sticks as I observed in the four hours I was there) - no judgment but sigh it really is very unhealthy oppa you should stop we want you around forever END SIDEBAR)..

as he passed (he was walking really slowly and no more than 5m from me), I just yelped.."Annyeong Oppa" *cue waving like a crazy little child* and...

he did the EXACT SAME THING SI AN DID WHEN DEOK MI WENT TO HIS HOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME.. that whole half bow half nod thing... and "Annyeong-hasaeyo-ed" me back with a smile!

OH THAT VOICE. died.

Literally. have not ever been starstruck before. Until that moment. There weren't any other fans around (it is in quite a secluded area so you have to really make a "pilgrimage" to get there) so it really felt like.. I don't know.. just.. wow. My only regret is that I did not have the sense to ask him for a selfie, which I am so sure he would have obliged to do so given there really is no one else there at the time, not even his manager / stylist...

AHHHH, I really felt at the time.. this is how Deok Mi feels, when Si An catches her eye, and when he smiles at her.... *swoons*. He then went upstairs to the balcony.. and hung out with some of the PD team, whilst facing me.. ahh sigh at that moment that must be how Romeo felt when staring up at his Juliet SIGH....he did look at me a number of times (trust me there is a reason for this LOL NOT DELULU. I hurt myself so I had a cast on my foot... SO IMAGINE HOW SILLY I MUST HAVE LOOKED. THIS CRAZY GIRL WITH A HALF LIMP STANDING THERE BEING QUITE TIMID AND NOT DOING ANYTHING) So embarrassing but also quite funny I think.......I laugh incredulously at myself at how nonsense I am being... HONESTLY.

Now comes the conflicting part, I felt happy to be there, but at the same time, I also felt like I was kind of intruding into his arty space, so I decided to wait patiently till the shooting ended with the hopes of getting his autograph / photo together...and just.. really.. made myself scarce and made sure not to take any photos of the shooting (sorry guys - I just somehow felt that was abit disrespectful IDK why even though I love all the fancam stuff. The PD team actually say its not allowed but I think people don't really listen).

I also managed to see PMY unnie... she was a lot "brighter" than him.. there was one point where she was hanging on the balcony.. and I was on the ground..it was a break.. and I just stated waving at her to say hello, and she waved back, and I don't know what came over me, I just shouted upwards "Annyeong Unnie, nomu yeppo-yo.. hwaiting!" LOL, and she waved backed and laughed and also said Annyeong!

There were also a couple of NGs where he burst out laughing.. his deep throaty laugh.. and also times where he had to clear his throat because it was cold outside.. he would go all *aaahhgemmm ahh ahh ahh* *gulps water*. MAN GUYS SERIOUSLY HEARING HIS VOICE IN REALITY IS LIKE A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN WHAT YOU HEAR ON SCREEN. (sorry obviously my bias is totally KJW and not PMY, but for the PMY fans here yes she is very pretty and sweet IRL as well and every bit as sunny as the Deok Mi you see - even though it was cold AF).

and also, for any MinJae shippers here (me included hoho), let me tell you once and for all. their interactions are not fake. Of course it isn't at the level where it is obvious to anyone looking that they are in love (lol of course not right), but she IS very comfortable with him - and him with her. A number of times he patted her on the small of her back, and moved fringe out of her eyes when there was no shooting <3 <3 <3.. not even BTS guys... just in general waiting for the next scene...of course it can be very platonic as well, and maybe they were practicing let me just cover myself.. any anti KJW/PMY shippers please don't jump on me...

Anyway, so there I am, just this one single fan, lucky as anything, having them to myself for the first 2 hours (the shoot lasted 4 hours I almost died it was so cold lol).. when suddenly 6-7 other girls show up (literally out of nowhere). From what I could understand, they had paid (??) someone for information (almost USD200) for the location info. There was also a man (think he is the guy that leaked the information - seemed abit sleazy to me as he came up to me to ask how I knew, I suppose because I wasn't part of his posse).. and the moment the PD team saw this group of girls plus man, the mood changes somewhat.. I think they don't appreciate it when people sell information about the locations (and by extension, the fans who buy them).

The PD team wasn't hostile, but it became clear that I wouldn't be able to finish what I missed out on doing (i.e. selfie / signature - actually I don't even know where / what he would sign given I really wasn't prepared LOL).. because the mood just shifted and they became really protective of both PMY / KJW. T_T at that point I was so heartbroken.. I had waited there for almost 2 hours already and I was so sure I'd be able to get that darn pic I missed out on.. if only that guy didn't sell the info... sigh.....or if I had the SENSE to ask and not be starstruck like a bleeding teenager when he first passed me (my work requires me to be quite assertive and strong and vocal so I am really not usually so timid WTH IS WRONG WITH ME AHHHHH)...

In the end, after the shooting ended, they brought the cars right up front, and the PD team sort of blocked the girls (and me huhu) off and we did not manage to get any autographs or any photos at all... T_T. The only saving grace was that before KJW got into his car, he said thank you for the support and for staying out so long in the cold (lol pardon my delulu-ness but I'd like to think he meant it for me most of all because he saw me pre shoot with my limping foot all the way till the end LOL).

Felt so empty after that.. and kind of upset at the man that sold the information - I mean I get it from the PD team perspective, having fans gawp around makes it difficult for actors to concentrate, not to mention having to move lighting around and ensuring the fans don't inadvertently appear in the background..

So if anyone reading here is from Seoul and is even thinking of buying the information, I really don't think its worth it because the PD teams know.. its also pretty obvious (albeit ironic since this is a show glorifying extreme fans) that there is a "bad" impression of the extreme type of fan who would pay that kind of money just for a location name. It seems like even if they have any suspicion, the mood changes and they get protective..Say you do happen to bump into the location (and I thank my lucky stars that I did) best outcome for yourself is keeping yourself scarce (limit videos) and stay out of the way as much as possible - be patient to wait till end of shooting before trying to get an autograph / pic).

Sorry for the long post. Just ranting out my little story here since I can't really tell anyone here in Seoul very much given my secret life as a new fan girl.

I am very lucky though, because I do have my own Ryan Gold in my BF who was super supportive of me when I kept on telling him I was being silly waiting in the cold, with my fractured foot, for nonsensically waiting for some dude's signature and photo (I mean let's be real he really is just another human being lol whats the big deal riiightt.....). He also does the whole forehead nose lips kiss things..

Don't even know why I am sharing all this here HAHA but I guess I feel this is a very amazing place where someone can just fangirl like crazy.. and for a new "fangirl" like me, I really managed to experience what being a real fangirl is like (and also a little bit of the bad and negative side of it of extreme fandom-ness like Sindy lol)..

I am still feeling abit winded from my experience yesterday.. though it might also be because they wrapped at 1am and I still went home and watched the subbed epi 9 plus the raw epi 10... and it was almost 4am before I slept and I have work today at 9am (dead right now).

Hope you guys enjoyed my story above.. and this at least helps a little with the EMPTY VOID TVN LEFT US WITH WHEN THEY DID NOT RELEASE BTS TODAY T__________________________________T.

:) 

66fc6b84dc8ab686d59c8c31c859e4ab-full.jpg&key=2105f231e3eef04352f6c16ca2f1a2703852af147e4d3d9096ea2e8f3625dea0

66fc6b84dc8ab686d59c8c31c859e4ab-full.jp

Thank you for sharing your experience and can I say I am envy at you coz you get to see Lion realife. So does he looks better upfront???

• Like 6
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sorry I had to put the quote on spoiler cuz it's long xD

Anyway. I'm living in Seoul now and thinking to visit the set... Only to look around and won't pay for it. Thank you for 'encouraging' me hahaha. 

Ah and about 'glorifying extreme fangirl' I don't really agree. This show has clearly distinguished between Si Na Gil and Sindy. Si Na Girl is a professional fangirl. She runs a fansite, yes. She follows SiAn on his official events, yes. But she's not extreme in bad connotations. She might be a bit 'hardcore', but Deokmi-kind of fans are considering 'normal' in fandom. Sindy, on the contrary, is the example of 'bad fangirling' cuz she stalks Sian and camps in front of his house, basically intruding his privacy. That's not OK. And I'm glad the show putting it to light. 

LOL I know it was long.. sorry sorry.. I think because I have zero fangirl experience, to me SiNaGil can be seen as quite extreme (of course not the stalker type like Sindy, but she *does* go to visit him at airports etc, which I think.. from a normal person's (read - me before this drama) might seem abit crazy LOL sorry to any die-hard fans out there. I will go to any airport with KJW now. HAHA.

Yes - just have to be really polite about it, they won't shoo you away, and you can watch from afar, but in my opinion its very hard to get interaction with them unless you happen to be the only one there and given not much time left.. don't know if you can bump into them before finale.. from the scenes they were shooting it seemed abit more advanced already (like 13-14).. Glad you feel encouraged!

• Like 7
  • Love 4

@fangirldeokjil94 Thanks so much for sharing your story with us! It's too bad you weren't able to get the selfie you wanted, but at the same time you got to experience something that most of us here can only dream about! May I ask for spoilers? Hehe. Did the scene they were shooting seem angsty or happy or something else? :D

• Like 5
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Thank you for sharing your experience and can I say I am envy at you coz you get to see Lion realife. So does he looks better upfront???

oh... he does. he really does look amazing. when he smiled at me.. I.. just.. I don't know.

Haha. He also isn't as tall as I thought he would look like... but of course tall enough to have presence compared to everyone else.. he was also really cute in between takes.. he sat on the hood of the Cadillac and listened to music.. also he for some reason has a HUGE phone.. I could see the big screen lol.

He also works v hard to rehearse scenes and reads his scripts a lot. #ourpassionateLion

• Like 10
  • Love 6

58 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

Great experience... 4hrs of waiting... wow...  with a broken ankle, in the cold weather... haha...

And he smokes... :D

We shouldn't be too worried about the ratings i guess, it was decent and regardless, KJW will be search after actor after the end of the drama... from seeing him in Coffee Prince back in 2008 and now after 11 years, he has matured well.  Fighting HPL! :)

• Like 8
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

There was also a long slow moment where they hold each others hands... and the set is totally quiet SO IDK MAYBE THATS THE PROPOSAL WHO KNOWS... just my conjecture....

So romantic!!!:wub:
Congratulations on such a wonderful event. See the shooting, see Ryan live, see his smile ...
I can imagine what happiness it is !!!
And such a nice scene was shot ...:wub:
And yes, I sympathize with you that there were fans, because of which the actors quickly left. But safety is most important, so I understand them ...

• Like 8
  • Love 4

@fangirldeokjil94 Oooh! Me likey! :w00t: Can't wait to see it!

I'm sad that they didn't upload the behind the scenes video today, but I'm still holding out for tomorrow. :(  If I remember correctly with Secretary Kim, there were times the video was delayed for a day or so (although they put out a video for every episode, unlike now where they lump two episodes into one video).

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

My First Real Fangirl Experience :heart:

Since we all don't have BTS today, I thought I'd share with all my fangirl buddies here what happened to me last night as yall were going wild watching epi 10:w00t:.

Thanks for your story! It was truly amazing to hear first-hand what it was like to watch them shooting the drama. I was about to say that I noticed DM writing her first 'date' with RG was 9 May 2010 and that means it was yesterday. So does that mean she was shooting that scene yesterday??? And we got to watch it at night? Or they wanted to tease us and wrote 9 May when they had actually shot it earlier. Coz you mentioned the balcony scene, and that seemed like the one from yesterday with the necklace and all. :w00t:

Anyway, fangirldeokjil94 - kudos to you for getting that 2-hour-in-the-cold session with DM and RG. And I hope you get many more surreal encounters and that your foot gets well soon. :star:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

@fangirldeokjil94 I'm so happy reading about your experience. I didn't really know KJW before this, and I watch HPL because of PMY. I truly love her and she's one of of my favourite actress. You're so lucky that you get to see her. I wish I can see her too one day :D:wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

and then there was this cute but clueless grandma.. who got annoyed when one of the staff told her to shh as they were shooting something... then she said something like WHY DO I HAVE TO BE QUIET.. WHAT IS GOING ON.. OH WHY IS IT SO BRIGHT.. GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE lol had me some giggles because they then shouted cut to let her pass.. HAHAHA.

:joy::joy::joy: Korean grandmothers are something incredible! And in fact, really, what they decided to shoot at night. It's time to sleep already! And they will make noise, the whole film crew will go to the police to spend the night! Grandmothers are alert!:mrgreen:

5 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

PD TEAM HWAITING.. having to deal with crazy fans, nonsense grandmas, and oblivious public walking onto set LOL

PD need to give milk for harm!:P

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

and lol watching it live.. you realise omg what a MAMMOTH job the editing team has....because they shoot scenes for 30 seconds.. and then go.. CUT, *change camera angle*...

OMG, how lucky you were! And so brave too, waiting for hours and even saying hello to them. I would never be able to pluck up my courage to even visit the set in dread that they'd shoo me away and I'd be completely brokenhearted. Thank you so much for telling us your experience in detail. I hope you'll have a great time in Seoul during the rest of your stay.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

@fangirldeokjil94 

atchjfghknj

I'm SO jealous omgggg

Thanks for the spoilers! I'm not excited for the angst but it looks like it's resolved quickly? 

I'm dying cuz there wasn't a BTS vid today and the preview has me really excited and anxious, but your post made my day (but somehow made me a bit more anxious lol cuz they're most likely shooting for next week) 

Also, I'm so happy to hear that their chemistry isn't staged :') - hoping for the best for them :relieved:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

@fangirldeokjil94 I love reading your fan girl story! I know that they are kinda surprised to see you waiting for them in the cold weather because your not Korean at all right, I hope you will give us a little hint of your nationality hehehe! Anyway congrats and I’m loving the interaction of KJW and PMY in real life! Hayst! I know I don’t want to be delusional because I have been shipping every couple that work together if they have a great chemistry lol! But I start to jump on the ship as soon as they announce that they are indeed a couple like Song-song, Joon and So Min, Kwang so and Sun bin and soo much more. Anyway I love your first hand experience with our adorable couple. Fighting! And good luck in your stay in Soul 

• Like 8
  • Love 1