[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

33 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Who was casted first in the drama?  PMY right...  I think, KJW agreed to the drama because PMY was going to be in it... :D

In the press conference, PMY mentioned that she hasnt met KJW for a while,  so they do know each other a while back?  I hope in the future interviews shed some light to that. :D

All the news I saw about the casting announced their casting together and I haven't read anything about who was casted first, nor about KJW accepting because of PMY. I don't know if I missed anything though.

And I agree with @Sky8lue, I read that the correct translation was about having an older lead co-star, not specifically KJW. (Although wasn't YJW older than her?)

• Like 6

:D Perhaps they were both casted together at the same time, but PMY accepted it first - reading the first few pages of this thread. The only cast that change was the character who played Eungi.

Ah, bad translation at the press conference then, i thought PMY mentioned she hasnt met KJW for some time, hence its good to see how well they can act together.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

They’re contributing to global warming, I swear!!! :lol:

Sung Deokmi and Ryan Gold are absolutely burning! I totally loved how Ryan has been so attentive to Deokmi, despite her apparent initial “rejection” of him that he would reference things she had said before about how if Sian can’t make you smile, then you must really be ill. He did that too when Sian was talking to him about their “fate” and he went through all his “files” in his memory of her fangirling and puts together clues that helps him understand her better. The attention to details! And Deokmi too, basking in new found love, totally pliant to Ryan’s touch. Sian has moved down a couple of notches from obsession to just hobby now and things seem to be in much more of a balance now, as far as the spread of energies.

And doesn’t anyone else love how Sian so endearingly calls Deokmi “noona” as well? He’s found a new family!

About Eungi though... I suddenly feel sorry for him. Sorry that he only realised (and articulated) it too late that he regards Deokmi as a woman, and not a sibling. Although, y’know, I actually don’t think her parents would approve of him as a Son-in-law, simply because they regard him as a son and they would not be comfortable with it. 

As for Dain, I wonder what it is she observed or knows of Ryan and the Lee Sol paintings...

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, blademan said:

Okay the ONLY reason I can assume that they cut short the BTS for the kiss scene was that it was +18 :lol: 

I was like 

9CF88BD5-09A7-4EF3-BB3F-7CE417BFC1E0.gif

What kind of behind scene is that  .. only one person I know could be happy about it *wink * @Sejabin :joy:  Didn’t they know we were all waiting for the bts of the kiss scenes 

could they do do that to us next week as well :scream:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Hello fellow Her Private Life fans!!:heart: 

Did you notice how in the next episode preview there's a scene where DM is wearing a blue shirt while RG is still in the shirt he's worn during their "confrontation". I'm REALLY curious how did this happen and I am surprised no one pointed this out.

106256014_qt0s9kid.jpg 106256015_b9bnzdsr.jpg

Also...Do you think it's his shirt she's wearing? It really looks more his style than hers.

Edited by aintnodrama
  • Like 15
  • Love 3

30 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

About Eungi though... I suddenly feel sorry for him. Sorry that he only realised (and articulated) it too late that he regards Deokmi as a woman, and not a sibling. Although, y’know, I actually don’t think her parents would approve of him as a Son-in-law, simply because they regard him as a son and they would not be comfortable with it. 

He is very sorry. But he would never be happy with DM. Deokmi treats him like a friend. And always treated her like that. Therefore, even if it were not for Ryan, she would not be able to love Eungi. And he just loves her since high school. But if Eungi had started to look after DM since childhood, then everything would be fine for them, and so ... The train left! Now he needs to forget the DM and find a new love for himself.:rolleyes:

• Like 7

On 5/11/2019 at 7:55 PM, aintnodrama said:

Did you notice how in the next episode preview there's a scene where DM is wearing a blue shirt while RG is still in the shirt he's worn during their "confrontation". I'm REALLY curious how did this happen and I am surprised no one pointed this out.

I have been wondering about this scene tooo because of their shocked faces in the second screenshot if SA figured out she was Shin A Gil... (seems like the scene is at Ryan’s house near his door?) 

The other thing is that DM had an outfit change and it looks like RG’s shirt:naughty: 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. thanks
  • Like 13

29 minutes ago, aintnodrama said:

Also...Do you think it's his shirt she's wearing? It really looks more his style than hers.

16 minutes ago, niniwu97 said:

I have wondering about this scene tooo because of their shocked faces in the second screenshot if SA figured out she was Shin A Gil... (seems like the scene is at Ryan’s house near his door?) 

The other thing is that DM had an outfit change and it looks like RG’s shirt:naughty: 

Let's hope that Ryan decides that it's his turn to ruins DM's shirt......:glasses:  

• Like 5
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Friendly kitty said:

He is very sorry. But he would never be happy with DM. Deokmi treats him like a friend. And always treated her like that. Therefore, even if it were not for Ryan, she would not be able to love Eungi. And he just loves her since high school. But if Eungi had started to look after DM since childhood, then everything would be fine for them, and so ... The train left! Now he needs to forget the DM and find a new love for himself.:rolleyes:

I think for EG, his biggest mistake is he is confident he will get DM as he knows her too well. To him, no other man can tolerate with DM extreme fan girling hobby. He thinks no one will understand that part of DM. 

That is why when Ryan came into the picture he is shaken and he starts to feel insecure. That’s also the reason why he keeps pointing to DM about her fangirling hobby when he realized DM fall for Ryan. 

I feel sorry for him but it is his fault too for being too comfortable with his status as DM BFF 

• Like 13

KJW made a golden decision to finally accept a lead role! So happy how it all worked out great :) Im so glad he chose HPL. He chose Ryan Gold! PMY as always is Queen! They are a match made in heaven! I dont know how I’ll manage once HPL is over ... my heart! Our hearts! 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

On 5/11/2019 at 8:37 PM, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching @niniwu97 & @aintnodrama maybe he collects her shirt :tounge_xd:, as good fanboy would do :joy:

why him saying that make me like 

He’s starting his collectors item collection as a dedicated fanboy! What a good lion:joy: 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thx
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4

@zenya22 wow..i never thought that you would study Ryan's hand in his pocket body language that deep! You are definitely our body language expert for this thread :lol:.. that was a very good interpretation about Ryan's hand in the pocket! and yes i noticed he did put his hand in his pocket in a lot of scenes..damnnn...he looks so classy when he do that..

Yorobun..look at his hot natural smirk..One of the most attractive smirk I've ever seen in kdrama... Ohh my heartuuu!! This Ryan Gold fever is so dangerous to my health :phew:

I'm so addicted to this drama like dunno how many times already i had repeated this smirk scene and the wrist kiss..LOL

b1IHaHj.gif

KJW smiled after PMY kissed him... This is the real smile of KJW or the smile of RG? :lol: 

GGuoVki.gif

• Like 12
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 3

It's a thin line between real and reel. Actors are normal people, sometimes they got carried away with their role. :D

The kisses, of course, KJW (as Ryan Gold). This freaking hot guy even looking hot & sexy while kissing and hug a guy. 

Just wanna share, KJW has been very detail in interpreting his role. That is why we can see, his whole body is in sync with the scene and his character. Look at his eyes, it speaks volume, not to forget his other body language. And thank god, PMY plays it well. Like all said she is  rom-com queen. '

And I like the actress who plays Choi Da In here. I think she is a good 2nd lead. The way she delivers her character is so neutral.

• Like 15

guys please take it easy , i still need to catch up with the subbed episodes and you guys just keep on adding more pages for me to read ... and that would just make my thoughts on the episode grow longer ...:bawling:

@cenching as long as i get to see every version ( BTS , every retake on this earth and the official one )  of the shirt being ruined i don't mind ... for research purposes of course :innocent: ...

@niniwu97 

Spoiler

83B4A47F-B76B-4C1E-AE66-7EFC8E393C9C.jpg

the way he looks at her , can make a person stay in the gutter forever...:ph34r: 

Edited by NaYouSabi?
i can't double post
  • Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1