[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Guys -- now that episode 9 is out....I am so eager for the KISS BTS cut from TvN. I'm so loving and having fun watching this drama. This show is such a stress reliever for me.

• Like 8

Just saw the eng sub, and sobbed at the beautiful ending.... right timing for a steamy hot kiss, thank you pd-nim...

I think EG is quickly realizing the depths of DM's feelings for DG. With the next episode's confession, I hope he'll be able to quickly move on and stop that dirty plaything. I never like that attitude for my second lead. If they want me rooting for them or atleast feel bad, they should stop going to a wrong direction by doing a dirty play in the background. Do it smart, hun.

For DI, I still cant read her personality. Sometimes she looks sincere, sometimes shes just plain annoying. Shes accusing of EG playing dirty while she played dirtiest. But then again, she did help the two realize their feelings, so Ill give her props for that.

Dont you just love how their co workers quickly side on DM? Although, I feel kinda sorry to RG as he is an innocent lion on that one. Haha.

And RG feeling jealous of Si Ahn getting all DM's attention is just classic. :joy:

His expression, like a child who lost his lollipop to other child, did not disappoint. It was shortlived, but I loved it. Im thinking of replaying that scene. Along with the other favorites I have in the episode.

Ahh, I think I can sleep now knowing that my favorite couple has reached the end of their misunderstanding. More conflict to solve, I hope theyll be able to pass through it holding each other's hands. AJA FIGHTING!!

• Like 10
  • Love 3

I just noticed Da OUT's shirt lmao.

eat...

Excellent wardrobe choice :PXUp50pB.jpg

Also, I just watched the subbed episode:

Latte nim says: "It is not a one sided love, I am sure of it. Everytime s/he looks at me, s/he gives a bright smile. She forgives my mistakes. And even his/her parents like me!"

Oh my lord! That's amazing! Like he's sure of reciprocation??? I love lion~:wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2

Thankfully I had a busy weekend to keep my mind off of dreading the wait for new episodes but...

Y'ALL. ARE WE ALIVE?!

I'm smiling cheekily in my room on this Wednesday afternoon but I can't help it. These two have made my lonely, single life be able to feel the roller coaster of being in love within the mere 5 weeks we've been blessed with. I feel like I'm the one in love too LOL :D I just can't help the fact that KJW and PMY have brought a whole meal for me to devour! I even had a dream about KJW and PMY last night in anticipation for today's episode. I was feverishly refreshing for subtitles that came out earlier than normal today.

We all loved the kiss, who am I kidding? I wonder if Ryan went to the shop by himself or CDI redeemed herself by telling Ryan to go without letting him know that DM was already there...But anyways. Let's talk about that long awaited confession. I loved every single minute of it, and thank the drama gods for making DM finally become assertive about her feelings to clear the air. The way Ryan stared at DM crying and pouring her heart out made me melt to the ground. We don't get much of an insight to his inner thoughts, but if I could guess what was going through his mind while DM was talking, it could have gone something like "God...she doesn't even know anything and I just really want to kiss her right now". The way KJW delivered this tenderness through those eyes, I really couldn't have asked for a better actor to portray him. And his smile as she was ranting was swoon worthy as well. Ryan's personality really shone in how he confessed, quietly, calmly, and READY FOR THE ATTACK, just like a lion. This man knew exactly what he was doing  :phew:! I also don't think he saw DM's response to Latte at this point in time, but I kinda wish he had seen it first and responded to DM's questions that a little birdy told him that he should have confessed instead, and her shocked at this sudden reveal. But I'm not complaining because that would be a little too much for DM to take in. I actually thought he would respond with "I hated that it was fake because I couldn't kiss you" along with his final blow of "Because I wanted it to be real". WHATEVER. I'm just reaaalllllyyyyyyyyy happy they both got the happiness and love they both deserve. I really loved Ryan's one-handed kiss, because it was so tender and full of love, but also the fact that the second kiss was finally the physical manifestations of their desire for each other. That's a mature, adult relationship right there. I wonder who's idea it was to push DM towards the table ;) Guess we'll find out in the bts.

Some other thoughts:

Spoiler
  1. Poor Ryan. Having pit against a 4 vs. 1 fight between DM and fellow coworkers with all that tension, and the coworkers trying to minimize it was so funny. I was especially surprised with Cindy and the fact that she sided with DM LOL. Or how Ryan called her out in the hopes of trying to alleviate some of his questions by asking her what was happening. 
  2. Their family picnic was really sweet. I'm not sure if this sounds weird, but I'm a sucker for damaged characters feeling the love of a complete family from their significant other's family. Despite their awkwardness during the picnic, the love Ryan was receiving from DM's parents was really endearing to see. He was genuinely so happy to be a part of it. And him enduring the peppered kimbap in order to impress DM and her mom...WHAT A MAN. You can see just how much he longs to be a part of her/a family. But it's fine because he'll be a part of it soon :)! I also liked their conversation after driving back to work, how he asked her if he makes her feel uncomfortable, and which she responds "Not at all" almost a little too quickly. Even with their confusing fight going on, he never fails to make sure that he's not doing anything deliberately that would harm DM and is constantly asking for reassurance of her comfort being around him -- he's communicating with her regardless of the confusing air around them. It's things like this that make Ryan such a great character. OH and how could we forget how he casually pulled her back when her parents wanted them to take a picture together? He was so cheeky about it too, trying to hide his smile and the fact that he really wanted it hehehehehe.
  3. I think that scene with EG represented that he has realized just how much DM likes Ryan and his gears could be turning in leaving her alone from now on. I mean, in the flashback when DM had broken up with her ex, she asks EG to beat the ex up. But in the present time, she tells EG to beat her up instead, not Ryan. Or it could be quite the opposite judging from the preview and his confession, but there's really nothing left for him to salvage in terms of his feelings for her. Like his name, he was a second too late and always in second place. I also thought it was interesting how the conversation in DM's family home was basically an indirect callout for EG. The parents kept gushing about Ryan and having him as a son-in-law and her parents + his own birth mother talked about how he would be having 3 parents instead of 1/2 when he gets married. Or how they were talking about how DM was an only child and one of them said "But she has EG!" (as her brother). It only solidified the fact that they will never see him as a man for DM, and will perpetually be her sibling.
  4. CDI is still SHADY AF, I hope Ryan finds out that it was her who initially threw DM over the edge and calls CDI out on it for hurting his girlfriend. I'd really hate for her to be cut off out of anger from Ryan, but if force is what it takes for her to realize her dirty actions then be my guest Ryan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  5. What is Director Eom up to ("I'll show Ryan Gold who's in charge of Chaeum")? Is this another potential conflict to be added?
  6. SJ's husband is super shady. He knows he's guilty but he won't tell her, and is using dirty tactics to feel like he's helping soften the damage a little. Like my last comment on this thread, SJ and her husband are the antithesis to DM and Ryan. Whatever he's doing behind her back will be DM's downfall.
  7. I'm rooting for your character development Cindy! Yes, you were annoying and bratty but you ended up bringing DM and Ryan together. Also, I felt for her a little when she was finally given a project regarding Si An. Though she might be misguided by her mom's constant rejection of her being a little too much of a fangirl, I think she just needed to find the right motivations to get her to showcase her working talents advantageously. I'm excited to see how her work pans out for her. 
  8. FINALLY, THE JEALOUSY SCENE I HAD BEEN WAITING FOR. KJW is AMAZING I mean did you see his subtle pout as Ryan?? WOW. Thank you TVN writers!!! I have been waiting for Ryan to get jealous of SA since the beginning of this series. I'm so glad that it was added in today's episode and was actually fitting for the situation. I can't wait for more!
  9. Since they didn't reveal Latte's identity in this episode, I wonder how they're going to reveal it later. I don't think DM will see it as a bad thing. Maybe embarrassed, but not mad. Latte has shown nothing but support for her so I don't see why she would. Because he had lied to her? But there's never been a moment between her and Ryan where she exposes herself as SNG even though he knew. It could be like he was waiting for her to reveal it herself in a time that she feels comfortable doing so, since it is a big source of her insecurity. I hope this is addressed quickly. We have so much more to explore in the remaining 7 episodes.
  10. DM remembering her past and us getting to the mystery behind it one episode at a time. Because of her dream/flashback, I think there must be a reason behind her hand holding as well. Where Ryan dislikes it for the fear of letting go, DM loves it for the love of holding on (to something precious). I think this is a really interesting concept. I wonder who that little boy was. I must have missed it, but you guys have mentioned that she used to have a brother that passed away. I wonder if the little boy was her brother or if it was Ryan. And I wished that this drama wouldn't have had to use the childhood friends trope, but I am willing to excuse it for this drama as long as it's done in a reasonable way. 
  11. IK it's too soon, but judging from the way DM looked at the children today (and reminding her of her past and then Ryan), and how Ryan looked at the children in Ep. 4, PLEASE WRITERS I BEG YOU. Give them their fanatic children PLEASE.

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode! ♥ I'm especially waiting for that scene where they looked like they relocated and DM is sitting on the table because I literally thought Ryan would lift her today ;) 

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 5

I couldn’t resist and watched the ep with 87% sub on viki and winged the rest!

The lead up to the confession and kiss was 10000000% I was watching the live stream and was just sitting here thinking ok are we going to get anything good or sulking and THEN THE CONFESSION AND THE KISS HAPPENED DAMN. You can literally see how desperate both of them were earning for each other. 

ALSOOOOOO How GOD SAKING SEXY WAS RG DESCENDING DOWN THOSE STAIRS TO FIND DM IMMMMMMMMMMMM

I think EG has sort of had his head knocked in about DM liking RG so we may or may not be seeing him leaving them be. But it seems like DI is being a pompous little bish who can’t seem to let things be.. 

I honestly thought DI may have been the person who sent RG after DM at the wood-shop.. but it seems more likely that RG followed her and may have been influenced to go forth after receiving DM’s message on the fan-café. 

I hope we get to see Ryan’s lead up to the kiss tomorrow and hehe I hope he always lifts her up and hides her away to continue the kiss in the wood-shop as per the earlier result:naughty:

If we get a no bg version of the kiss tomorrow we may all just die. :bawling:

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

6 hours ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

Ok but am I the only one wondering why his car suddenly changed from black to white??? #notrelevant #butstill hahahaha

LMAO I've seen a lot of people wondering how his car changed colors. :lol: Earlier in the episode, DM's male coworker informed RG that the lease on his previous car is up so they're sending a new car lol.

ANYWAY.

MY PERVY MIND KEEP REPLAYING THE KISS. I FEEL LIKE I DIED AND BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE AGAIN LOADS OF TIMES. KJW WILL BE THE DEATH OF US ALL. I CALLED IT.

• Like 6
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Be still my heart. Did he just asked her to take him? To her room. Eeeekk...

Btw I enjoyed  the break up episode. The colleagues were hilarious  and I felt for them. 

And the kiss. Ahem.  Technique? Spot on man. Spot.  On.

No worries about PD being able to allow kissing. Hahaha. 

• Like 16
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Sky8lue said:

2) Knitted Lion from DM's mother - placed on desk near table lamp

There is actually a continuity error because you can see the lion on his desk during his wine binge... at about min two... oops! hehehehe

A little thing but I caught it when watching with subs

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

24 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Be still my heart. Did he just asked her to take him? To her room. Eeeekk...

Btw I enjoyed  the break up episode. The colleagues were hilarious  and I felt for them. 

And the kiss. Ahem.  Technique? Spot on man. Spot.  On.

No worries about PD being able to allow kissing. Hahaha. 

OMG I BUSTED OUT LAUGHING :D 

But seriously though!!! I’m seriously expecting more from this couple. Mayhaps a version of this kiss without the background music? I think it fits really well but PD please give us a version without it. Or maybe they have more hidden tricks under their sleeves and we are just NOT prepared for it at this point of time :phew: They are really bringing the ‘mature’ in their mature romance and I appreciate every second of it. This is more up my alley ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

This thread is so alive

Before the show started it was p79

After the kiss ended, almost 10pages was added? WOW

Are we going to reach 100 before episode 10 will air? mmmmm 

Chinggu??? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I just realised something... We ALL got trolled by uri Jae Wook oppa....

at the press con he was like well nah, no mature stuff, PD-nim will tone it down etc etc...

maybe I am being too dirty minded at this stage but daymn that kiss...and all the sexual tension? How is that toning it down!!!

naughty Jae Wook oppa teasing us ...ok i might be marginally delulu but still - that press con left me with some doubts as to whether this would just stop at the sweet kisses...

me want moarrrr gahhhhhhh hormones.....

• Like 8
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

So happy with ep 9. I knew they won't bicker for too long. 

On side note, SJ and DM friendship is friendship goal! It was funny to see SJ giving the attitude to RG. 

Can't wait for tonight episode! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

FINALLY, the ratings reached 3.1% nationwide. I hope it continues to go up!

OHMYGOD. Thanks goodness. I always worry about rating it would received, while we enjoy the drama so much, the ratings stayed around 2%, which is weird and sad. I really wish HPL will receive at least 5%, So the HPL crew and actors know that they successfully delivered a great drama..

Anywayyyyyy... The mysterious "kid" in DM past who we believe might be RG, also wear a knitted sweater. Maybe the lion doll is not the first knitted things DM's mom give to RG lol. 

I'm sorry Ryan-ssi if that "kiss" doesn't fall under your qualification of "mature" What kind of things I may ask that should happen between you and DM for you to consider it mAtUrE

• Like 13