[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

I'm not sure how you guys reacted with the couple kiss moment but that confessions of both two really touched my heart and I can tell yall that this is one of the most beautiful moments I've ever watched in korean drama!! The kiss is sooo hot!! I'm on fire!! :wub:

LET'S PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG YALL!!! @Sejabin chingu.. let's party!!:w00t:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

I mean that kiss may not be extraordinary than the imaginary kiss before...but the feel. I swear I don't know what they're talking about but ughh that feeling. My heart pounding damn fast. Finally they're happy :kiss_closed:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

excited for the wall scene tomorrow, could they correct their past mistake  :joy::joy:

15573242771557324273.gif&key=d078694415a

too bad the drinks might be in the way lol! 

D6DOLfdW0AYSsj0.jpg

They look so happy

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

1 minute ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

Damn.. That was a passionate kiss.. Damn, the man knows how to KISS.. And the way he slowly pushed her to the table is freaking hot :wub: lets make babies already!!!

Kinda wish he lifted her onto the table though.. i mean.. he IS american right lol sorry for all the stereotypes hahahaha and my dirtehh minddd lolol CELEBRATE

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

Guuuyyyssss. The youtube video of the kiss scene was just uploaded less than an hour ago but it already reaches 12K views. ARE WE ALL THIRSTY AND DESPERATE THAT MUCH FOR THE KISS???? LOL  ;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 15

how could i sleep after giving us this kind of ending...

PD-nim thank you soo much you exceed our expectations

tumblr_pr6vrmWpr61u2dd0eo1_500.gif

am i going to imaginary world too and imagining i'm SDM?? Ryan Gold-shi that kiss aaarrrgggh

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

That kiss was SO HOT!!! :relieved:Both of them pulled it off really well. But in terms of intimacy, I still thought the fake blindfolded kiss was somewhat more intense, maybe coz it was just really quiet with no background music. That just ramps up the intensity. 

Can I also just rave about Kim Jae Wook and his seductive stare:wub:, its like his body and eyes is just oozing out with these sexual hormones each episode. What have you done to me?! I'm legit jealous of Park Min Young!! 

Off to waiting patiently for subs to be out!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 7
  • LOL 11
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if it's like W, where there was a kiss scene almost every other episode. With the chemistry these two are displaying, that would be our dose of serotonin every week :relaxed:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, TripleNa said:

Guuuyyyssss. The youtube video of the kiss scene was just uploaded less than an hour ago but it already reaches 12K views. ARE WE ALL THIRSTY AND DESPERATE THAT MUCH FOR THE KISS???? LOL  ;)

Yes, we are all imagining ourselves standing in her place. LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

I'm not sure how you guys reacted with the couple kiss moment but that confessions of both two really touched my heart and I can tell yall that this is one of the most beautiful moments I've ever watched in korean drama!! The kiss is sooo hot!! I'm on fire!! :wub:

I seconded. Never feel so much like this to other drama before/ever. 

Now partayyyyy (read= replay the kiss scene) while waiting for the sub version. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

oh my goodness did anyone notice (after watching a few dozen times) do u remember DM was trying to turn on the light stick before the kiss ad i didn't work! Well as they were kissing and the light stick fell off the table it turned on and stars were being lit from the light stick!

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6