Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

As they arrive back at the gallery, mom and dad arrive carrying tons of food. DM wants them just to come inside but Ryan is like actually I'm hungry let's go eat a picnic. I think to spite DM. He wants to be her parent's favorite. During the picnic Ryan accidentslly eats a hot pepper. DM laughs at him. Mom gifts the lion doll. Ryan is genuinely touched and DM is genuinely smiling ear to ear. The whole picnic turns happy. Ryan takes pics of them then mom tells him to join them in a photo. Mom and dad push DM and Ryan together in the photo. Aww they are smiling so much in the photos. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9

DM and the gallery's staffs went to eat.  when RG is looking at the soup, DM says in her heart "RG is so cute" :wub: ahh.. i hope they reconcile soon :wub:

DM is walking followed by RG. then RG calls DM and he wants to say something to DM "DM, do you..." cut by DM parents come and calling DM. they want to have a picnic. i don't know why but DM doesn't want to ask RG to join. but when RG sees DM parents bring so much food, he sudddenly said he is hungry :lol:

when they have a picnic, RG tries the food and i think it's spicy haha... then DM mom gives him a lion doll. DM corrected her mom by saying his name is Ryan not Lion. (sorry if i make any mistake here)

DM mom as RG to take their pic. then she asked somebody who passing by to take their picture (4 of them, RG included) 

then her mom asks DM and RG to take pic together. it's so sweet :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Never thought I'd be annoyed by DeokMi. I feel so bad for Ryan, he doesn't deserve the days he's had because of her... She broke things off and then she was the one being all petty and jealous. I just.... I feel like DeokMi and her friend seem immature here. They defy convention with their fangirling but she doesn't have the courage to try for the real thing. Maybe this is why she falls for idols, because love is scary when it's real.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

They drop off her parents. Parents seem to want to discuss their relationship but DM keeps stopping them. Think she's feeling a little bad for lying to them when they're so happy about it. 

DM and Ryan are in the car driving back. It's the white car, DM's car I believe. 

They both seem apologetic towards the other. It's a little awkward cuz we know how much they like each other. Think they are about to talk but DI calls and interrupts. Something about SA's stuff.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

Posted (edited)

tumblr_pr6shbMYSb1u2dd0eo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pr6shbMYSb1u2dd0eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pr6shbMYSb1u2dd0eo5_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_pr6shbMYSb1u2dd0eo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pr6shbMYSb1u2dd0eo2_1280.jpg

Edited by triplem
4th image onwards to go into spoiler. Thx
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 8

At DM's parents house, EG and his mom come in. His mom pulls out her magazine with Ryan on the cover. EG gets mad about it, then DM's mom gets mad and is going off. Not sure about what. EG looks like he's feeling guilty. I think DM"s dad speaks some words of wisdom. 

At the gallery...the other female curator catches former director and her minion dressed in all black trying to spy on the offices. She's actually looking for her daughter. Female curator take a her to the stock room where Sindy is working. She's happy to see Sindy working so hard. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Nighttime, DM arrives home to EG outside her door. EG set up good and drinks for them. Is he going to confess his love or confess his wrongdoings? Hmmmm. 

She changes and they're hanging out drinking and eating. Think EG is feeling her out trying to see how much she likes Ryan. He looks so guilty. 

We get a montage of him trying to rest at the judo studio but he can't. Looks like he has a memory of when she was upset once and crying and he brought her ice cream. He is very restless. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

LATTE IS HERE. This is the moment I've been waiting for!!!!!!

I'M LOVING IT!!!!:wub:

I'm screeching!!!! This is amazing

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

DM is sitting up in bed. She remembers what SJ told her, I think about getting on social media to make herself feel better or something ? Oooh could this be her interaction with Latte? Ok looks like she's in the chat room, but so far just talking to random fan girls who don't understand real problems...

She's about to close out when suddenly ...........

Latte comes in the chat!! 

Awww she's going to have a heart to heart with Latte. I love it!! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7

They taking there  break up seriously, just please make up & kiss :yum::joy:

15573218771557321861.gif

15573227221557322719.gif

15573223291557322323.gif

.. she Enjoying his stragglers :joy:

Spoiler

15573224751557322472.gif

Been spotted :mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 3

oh no Latte and DM ended the chat after DM told Latte to cheer up by looking at SA. RG looks so lost. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

I think Latte is speaking his problems but of course as if he was a woman....DM is opening back up to Latte....giving advices. They both seem very pensive. DM staring at Ryan's pic on her computer. She was thinking about deleting it but can't. She looks sad. They both do. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 4

These two adorable idiots are acting like this is a real breakup. :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 1

Next day at cafe, SJ seems to be lecturing her employee about needing to look more cute or something. Lol I dunno. DM comes in. She's in her fangirling uniform! Guess there's an SA event today. SJ gives her a peptalk. She's walking along the road  but not as excitedly as she normally does. She seems some kids playing with bubbles and has memory of Ryan at the amusement park. 

SJ shows up to eat with her hubby. He bought her a new purse. She seems upset at first ? But now they're walking and she happily is wearing it. They see some fangirls run by. They remember when they first met. But hubby doesn't seem particularly happy ? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7