larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

29 minutes ago, 0ly40 said:

Here is a translation, thanks to "Kpop Script" on Youtube

Translation:

Ryan: We are really dating right?

SeongDeokMi: I'm dating with lion

NamEunGi: You know that it's only me, the man that knows DM better than herself

ChoiDaIn: It seems that you believe my words more than your feelings (this one is ambiguous)

Ryan: It's 7 o'clock, nice time to see a lover.

Ryan: It seems that only me who misses you

NEG: DM, who would you choose between me and lion?

NEG: I like you SDM

Ryan: You know that I hate releasing hands right? How about bring me inside?

Oh dear, so Ryan wants her to tell him herself but.i guess the grand reveal won't be without drama haha

• Like 8

These scenes are so cute -

Ryan, "It's 7 o'clock, time to meet my girlfriend. It's seems that only me who misses you."

30g8xx.gif

Ryan : "You know that I hate releasing grabbed hands right? How about bringing me inside?" 

30g96m.gif

I wonder if that means she might not let him come into her home as she doesnt want him to know about her fangirling ways :lol: It's going to be funny to see her squirm her way out of his :kiss_wink: charms

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, mmac80 said:

Episode 10 preview with english subs:

Can’t stop replaying the preview. : )

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thx
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, nadiarose said:

Did you guys notice in the preview, DM sits on a white table, and not the green table. Maybe RG carry DM to another room and continue kissing there :P:P

OMO OMO I hope it will be true :D there’s no way they will stop just like that after that kind of kiss. :tounge_xd:

It’s only first kiss for them and it’s already hot in there :flushed: no wonder some fans calling Kim Jae Wook “vacuum cleaner” :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

28 minutes ago, cenching said:

Darn!!! KJW can kissed!!! :kiss_wink: He is radiating hotness and s3x pheromone so strong in the kissing scene my eyeglasses melted. I need a new pair....:glasses:

If HPL is KJW's usual mature drama, he will lift her up on the table and you know what will happens next....:naughty:

R-18 ... They're gonna make it on the workshop table! The 12 rounds LOVE session!  

Suck it until it drains! 51.gif

29 minutes ago, summersunshine19 said:

I love it when they kiss and they touch their hips/legs together. It seems so real. I've seen drama kisses where their bums are leaning aways from each other lol. I wish PMY looked at his mouth or eyes when he first kissed her, that feels like the default place to look in anticipation of someone kissing you. But still hahaha <3 such a great kiss

It isn't finished yet haha. In the preview, she is on the table so maybe you'll get that wish.

The LION is on beast mode! Quench your THIRST! 89.gif

ma9M9gk.gif MQajSuS.gif

Ryan Gold push IT on his GOAL! 60.gif HIS hidden - Upright AND STRONG  pokes IT HARD109.gif

Spoiler

7f0BmpL.gif

DM wet and wild imagination came true! Congratz Gurl! First GOAL achieved! Next will be making a lot of babies!

• Like 5
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Is kjw at the top of the actor list? I know pmy is famous but I really wanna confirm kjw is also getting recognition as he deserves it so much

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thx
  • Like 4
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

These scenes are so cute -

Ryan, "It's 7 o'clock, time to meet my girlfriend. It's seems that only me who misses you."

Ryan : "You know that I hate releasing grabbed hands right? How about bringing me inside?" 

I wonder if that means she might not let him come into her home as she doesnt want him to know about her fangirling ways :lol: It's going to be funny to see her squirm her way out of his :kiss_wink: charms

Well, they always can go to Ryan’s house to continue whatever they wanting to do. :tounge_xd:

I am scared how her reaction will be with Latte-nim reveal. and also Eun Gi seems not giving up yet. and that Choi Da OUT girl. geez... 

and also I wonder what’s Deok Mi connection to Ryan’s past.

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, cenching said:

Darn!!! KJW can kissed!!! :kiss_wink: He is radiating hotness and s3x pheromone so strong in the kissing scene my eyeglasses melted. I need a new pair....:glasses:

If HPL is KJW's usual mature drama, he will lift her up on the table and you know what will happens next....:naughty:

Can I guess what will happen next?? the owner of the shop will come and they have to stop their further plan...ekekekekekeke

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

2 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

Ok but am I the only one wondering why his car suddenly changed from black to white??? #notrelevant #butstill hahahaha

Maybe because Choi Da In turned his black car into a cat??? :expressionless:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

9 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

OMO OMO I hope it will be true :D there’s no way they will stop just like that after that kind of kiss. :tounge_xd:

It’s only first kiss for them and it’s already hot in there :flushed: no wonder some fans calling Kim Jae Wook “vacuum cleaner” :joy:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

Ok but am I the only one wondering why his car suddenly changed from black to white??? #notrelevant #butstill hahahaha

no you're not the one.. i also wondering that too when he sent off Deokmi parents to their home after the picnic..i thought they go to the picnic by a white Grab car! LOL 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, starrysky18 said:

Is kjw at the top of the actor list? I know pmy is famous but I really wanna confirm kjw is also getting recognition as he deserves it so much

From the very little hangul I know, Park Min Young is First, Kim Jae Wook is second :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2

32 minutes ago, cenching said:

PMY will then wrap her legs around his waist, and then... :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, starrysky18 said:

PMY is #1, KJW is #2.

• Like 6

Actor ABH IG update

Fun fact from Dea @ttokbokkie in twitter - ABH character name Eun Gi means Silver. Hence why he didnt like his name when he won the silver Olympic medal.  Sadly he will loose to Ryan GOLD too. 

Sung Deok Mi has meaning too. 

'Sung' means success, 'Deok' means fangirl and 'Mi' means Miracle or Sorry in Mian then SDM name would mean "Sorry, Im a successful fan girl"

Her parents are literally responsible for her fangirling lol!

• Like 3
  • LOL 15

22 minutes ago, starrysky18 said:

PMY #1

KJW #2

They’re both doing great! :)

And honestly, KJW is doing really well. There’s this FB community with 600K+ followers and most of KJW-related posts lately have at least 20k likes. And that’s saying something because usual posts get on average a few thousand likes or less. (Edit: I should also add that unless of course you’re popular or currently viral then without a doubt, the posts also gets lots of likes/comments/shares.) I guess you can say he’s going viral.

Spoiler

t6fVSSs.jpg

usV11t4.jpg

in9BpbW.jpg

ppdvrqK.jpg

NGumLz3.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 5

The build up to the kiss was so Good. I felt it.

The Hunger between them.

They held back for so long and gave in.

The kiss might not be as seductive as the "blindfold" kiss but This kiss was an Indication of their Want, Their Need (to be together), Their Desire towards each other. :wub:

i shed a tear when DM asked him why he hated the fake Relationship. Oh Honey, :tears:.

I'm so happy that they have moved to the Next step of their new relationship. Well done show.

Well done.:)

• Like 7
  • Insightful 5

25 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

No, you're not the only one hahaha. But I think the CSI team in this thread is celebrating with drinks tonight. Irresponsible guessing...maybe he repainted his car after the Choi Da In "vandalized" it with the lion/cat design?

Tonight's episode really felt like a filler. Nothing much really happened, and a lot of air time went to the supporting characters whom I also love watching (but I felt it was done at the expense of building the narrative for the leads...). I liked the confession leading up to a tender kiss (followed by a passionate kiss make-out session), but I would loved it much more if they set the tone better before the confession. I'm going to re-watch the confession scene in HD when the subs are out to appreciate every moment!

Ryan Gold... how many ladies has he dated in the past? He can kiss with one hand in his pocket ;)

And at the speed this thread is moving tonight, maybe we can reach 100+ pages before episode 10! The kiss scene TVN youtube clip has already garned 40K+ likes in an hour. The audience has spoken loudly tonight (wish this would translate to higher viewership in Korea too).

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4