Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

36 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

@immorethant Which scene in the preview made you think she lost her eyesight? I couldn’t spot any. 

Ohh.....that means you didn't watch the uncut version, right?  

I watched this preview from KBS secret website. (The site required you to answer 100 questions to prove that you're the real fan of SHS and KMS to get the access).

QlFNjUy.gif

Just kidding... :P   It's my 80% joking and 20% pure imagination...LOL..:D  

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Ohh.....that means you didn't watch the uncut version, right?  

I watched this preview from KBS secret website. (The site required you to answer 100 questions to prove that you're the real fan of SHS and KMS to get the access).

Just kidding... :P   It's my 80% joking and 20% pure imagination...LOL..:D  

OMO! She has lost her sight... Ottoke?? Very sad about that but my hope is high for a happy ending! Thanks a lot for sharing!!^^

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

This title though:

INFINITE’s L Tenderly Watches Over Shin Hye Sun In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Hope you all have a good night (with someone who tenderly watches over you :P:rolleyes::wub:).

:sleeping::kiss_wink::love:

(Re-posted)

7Iq6TXO.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 11

Hmm.

Hae Sun posting old updates.

L popping up randomly and taking pictures with staff.

Both acting happy, happy.

What’s going on?

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

So I am not surprise that KW also want to live after meeting her for the first time after years of hurt . 

@Sejabin @Ameera Ali for you... the dance in black & white ...  i love it & repeated it many times...:heart:

I actually think KW is her personal muse. Whenever he's around, her dance is enhanced to become more beautiful & articulate. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

On 6/23/2019 at 1:59 PM, Ameera Ali said:

@titania1000

When you put it  like that , that may explain this :joy::kiss_wink:

I can't quote your gif but i'm reposting it here because i need it for my answer^_^ 

15612908501561290820.gif&key=46dface52cf

I love your gif! :mrgreen:

And  because i'm a complicated person:  It sounds to me like a challenge to see if these two babies are shippable. :P

Since i like a good challenge, i'm taking on this  with every intention to prove that their romance can perfectly work even with the slap! :w00t:

I think i was going to jump on this ship at one point anyway because It's what Kang Woo wants and  to be honest despite my attachment to Seol Hee and my harsh words, he has never been a fool or an idiot before. If this relationship seems something meaningful to him, i can only follow him and support him here. He's my fave after all.

Also,  there's still 3 weeks left and it's long time to wait for him and for me while just expecting him to be suddenly happy at the end. 

There's no question that after 15 years alone, the guy deserves love, but the problem is that there's a shortage of girls alive who can fullfill the job.     

So, unless Seol Hee comes back from the dead in a last minute apparition (and i would be totally ok for it);  to fill my shipper heart,  it was either Yeon Seo -  NiNa has been disqualified for wishing Yeon Seo's death and being a part of a family that tried to kill her - or Miss Elena (!), and as the unique member of his fanclub, i voted for Yeon Seo! :lol:

I'm starting a serie of more or less long posts about why this ship  make sense, doomed or not, and how it can work.

There's few cons against the probability of this relationship:

• "Kang Woo is not the main lead": my answer is it doesn't matter. It have already happened before that the second lead gets the girl, so it wouldn't be a first. And the rom com concerned worked well too and were a success.
  • "This story is about a ballerina  and an angel falling in love. Kang Woo doesn't even have wings. Also the promo was all about KMS and SHS": I think the writer and the promotion/marketing team are delivering what's been promised: the tale of their love story is the main point of the plot, and takes 90% of the screen time  and it will probably stay this way until the end. But they never promised that it will be a happy story: so far for me it has been a doomed and a failed relationship. They also never said they will be the endgame. 

Which lead us to the arguments related to the plot: the slap and the fact that she doesn't love him.

About the slap, i need to make a parallel here with my currently favourite drama: Different Dreams. It would be off topic to rave about this drama while i can assure everyone it's worth to write a complete book, so i'll just use a little bit  the main OTP to support my argument about Yeon Seo and Kang Woo.

In DD, the male lead and the female lead are truly  the best romantic couple i have ever seen on screen. They beat every other couple i have ever shipped so far: they are both unrealistically attractive, intelligent, badass, fearless, and a perfect match.

And guess how this epic love story started? With a big slap of course:lol:            

He tried to save her from what he thought to be a dangerous situation (he was right), and she slapped him for trying to drag her out of the place without her consent by grabbing her arm.

Similarly Kang Woo  thinks that Yeon Seo's tendency to lose herself in her love for a man who constantly run away is dangerous for her mental health and career (she took a day off just before the audition). Also replace the arm grabbing by the hug and we have basically the same context.

After that, the main female lead in DD kept pushing the male lead him away everytime they met. The slap happened in ep2  and their story took a lot of twists and turns to reach a conclusion  by the middle of ep 6 where they had a magical scene in which the female lead wasn't fighting anymore her feelings for him. While waiting a little far apart from him for her train on the station plateform, she broke the distance, and pushed for more intimacy and physical touches: smiling at him and giving him compliments, leaning over him and whispering in his his ear until he lost it and hugged her. 

Since it took them only 5 episodes to reach this point and in a drama not focused on romance,  my point is that obviously 6 episodes as left in ALML is largely enough for Kang Woo and Yeon Seo to do the same. We don't even need a kiss: we already have 2 hugs and a near kiss, so playing around each other and flirting if well done, could be very satisfying too:blush:.

There's a lot more to say about the way she turned him down and her reasons but i'm keeping it short here and for another post. 

On the fact that she isn't in love with him, i'm tempted to say as i already did that him neither.

I'm convinced that he's in the first stage or romance and wants sincerely to start something new with her.

Taking off his ring doesn't mean he's in hurry to be in a relationship again. Rather it's a symbol of his seriousness and  commitment to her:

• It will be her and only her. No other girl, even his tragic past lover, will be able to get his full attention as she will.
  • He won't be prone to change of heart or indecisiveness, or making half promises easily reversed. Like he said before to Ni Na he's the kind to keep his word and he actually proved it all along the drama. And that's definitively what he offered to her. 

However, it's not a reset of their relationship: a lot happened between them before he opened up to her in ep9. 

There's a quote from a  great french classic writer that says: " To love someone is to give them importance in their own eyes, to help them to believe in themselves." And that's exactly what he did for her. 

Remember Yeon Seo's quote in ep 7: " Even when i didn't believe in myself, you pushed your way in and made me dance".   

In return, because it wasn't one sided,  she offered this:  "Trust me. It might be an endless tunnel but it will easier together", which is one of the reasons he had to fall for her: the promise of a future together. No more loneliness.  

So even before any sort of confession,  there was already love between them  her in a certain and they also already started making each other happy.      

To be continued....

@Sejabin Welcome to the thread. I see your posts and agree totally with your view on the accident. I have a lot to say myself on his point and will answer to your point.

I'm sorry that you get attacked for just politely stating your opinion on this thread. Don't give up posting your thoughts. A lot of people enjoy them.  :kiss_wink: 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

On 6/22/2019 at 8:25 PM, titania1000 said:

If she decides to die and follow Dan in the afterlife and maybe become an angel too, then she should support Dan's love for animals and  give everything to her dog: Gureum deserves to continue a luxury life that no other human being can afford. ^_^

In the memory of all domestic workers that she fired and the ballet dancers that didn't make enough to live.   

Hope she won't die or decide to take her life because it would be such a toxic message,i'm fine with a bittersweet message even if they don't end up together and like in Black end up again when it's her time to leave,don't find anything romantic in her choosing to die...And also don't think they become angels if they take their own life,it's a a capital sin...

• Like 8

On 6/24/2019 at 8:34 PM, Miky88 said:

Hope she won't die or decide to take her life because it would be such a toxic message,i'm fine with a bittersweet message even if they don't end up together and like in Black end up again when it's her time to leave,don't find anything romantic in her choosing to die...And also don't think they become angels if they take their own life,it's a a capital sin...

It was a joke on my part: a bad one i admit to give a last thought for her dog who has  disappeared from the story,  but i don't think in all seriousness that she will take her life.

The writer gave a lot of clues that she's treating suicide with all the care and sensitivity that this issue requires. 

Yeon Seo tried to kill herself once and it was a long road since then for her to win back her desire to live.

No man, no romance ever is worth losing it again.

On 6/24/2019 at 9:05 PM, Ameera Ali said:

* Crazy me :kiss_wink:

Your "craziness" is my favourite part about yoru posts! Don't lose it! :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 4