[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

JKW goes to RuNa. Shows her a message on his phone. Something about YS. She acts fake surprised for a second. But now she just looks evil. She doesn't seem to be hiding her dislike for YS now. But JKW isn't one to mess with either. Let's see a showdown between those two. 

JKW leaves. Bad guy and RuNa meet outside. Bad guy gonna be in trouble for not killing YS. Whoa what was that!! RuNa just now was really Angel Hu!! For how long was she Angel Hu?!? Hu goes to the church and kneels down. What is he doing? Such plot twist!! 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YS wakes up. Dan is still there by her side. Cannot tell if she remembers what happened. I don't think she does or she would be more shocked. Plus Angel Dan looks confused about it all. Yeah she totally doesn't remember. Angel Dan leaves. YS goes to change. Notices some marks on her wrist. Think her memory will slowly come back cuz that's how connected the two are. 

YS goes downstairs. Ms Butler has hired a lot of new staff. YS suddenly asking Dan what happened the night before. She remembers Dan waving at her from across the street and then fainting. I don't know everyone seems confused here including Ms Butler and me of course too! So confused lol 

Angel Dan and YS arguing about YS going to the ballet studio today. He wants her to rest. She wants to go. They get close for a moment. Then JKW calls Angel Dan. YS grabs the phone from him to talk to JKW. I think JKW was gonna cancel the rehearsal but YS said no, I am coming? Not sure. Then some flashback of Angel Dan cleaning the house and YS watching and snapping pictures of him? Oh I dunno I'm so lost. 

Quick shot of Angel Dan standing on the rooftop where YS fell. He clinches up his fist. 

Now JKW going to meet aunt and RuNa. Shows them that message on his phone again. Whatever it is about YS. The bad vibes are flowing in this room. Now Nina comes in. Looks like NiNa and JKW made some deal? Or maybe JKW has a plan for NiNa. But what? 

Angel Dan on ground. Retrieves a phone from the bushes. YS phone? He finds a disturbing message on the phone. He drove to a house, it's night now. Maybe the evil ones house? But Hu is there. Hu snaps his fingers and the two of them teleport to the church. They're talking in the church. Flashback. Hu entered the house and erased YS' memory with snap of a finger while she slept. Angel Dan is angry and yelling. Hu is yelling back. Very emotional scene. Hu seems very worried for Angel Dan. I can see tears in Angel Dans eyes. And sad music playing. Angel Dan goes for walk outside looking thoughtful. End of first half. 

YS doesn't remember anything and Dan is shocked as is JKW who calls her, MRs. Jung employs female bodyguards, but YS doesn't want them she only wants Dan. YS takes pictures of Dan - flashback. Dan broods on the rooftop from where YS almost fell to her death. So I was right, it was Hoo who removed YS's memories and Dan is basolutely furious at him

u0vqGkn.pngXFxK8Zc.pngrCn410J.png

Spoiler

AoWWz8n.pngdeoEco4.png

Morning at house. Angel Dan carries breakfast to YS room. He knocks on the door and enters. She isn't there. He's a bit panicked. She left a short note. 

Ahh so she went to ballet studio to meet with aunt and RuNa aka her plotting killers. She kind of shakes RuNa's hand. Don't trust the beyotch,  YS. YS walks off. RuNa on phone with bad guy again. Aunt overheard whole convo. Looks shocked that her daughter is a murderer. Really? Eyeroll. Yeah you're so shocked when you been trying to poison YS yourself! Yeah that's the girl you raised. 

Bad guy enters building and bumps into YS. Bad guy turns around. Does YS remember him at all? And what is he thinking? How does he know her memory was erased? Angel Dan runs up to her after bad guy walks off. Wants to know why she left and without him, I guess. He so worried for his woman. They talk a bit then he walks off. And there is JKW waiting to talk to Angel Dan. Or rather, be angry at Angel Dan. More face off between the two. 

Ballet studio. Everyone getting dressed and ready to rehearse. NiNa speaks up and says something to everyone there. Looks like NiNa is the understudy and she's being whiney about it. She leaves and walks off. JKW follows her. Trying to get her to stay I guess. Nina has flashback to Elena telling her something. She continues to walk off. 

Cut back to aunt looking all fake shocked and upset. She turns the corner and Dan is standing against a wall waiting for her. Angel Dan going to exchange words with aunt when he suddenly sees bad guy walk by in the distance. He runs after bad guy. Knows exactly who he is now from the ship. Angel Dan chases him into the parking lot. Tackles him. It's not the same guy? But it is! The guy does a good job of convincing Dan he's no threat. But when Dan apologizes and leaves, the guy gives him the evil stare down! 

Quick shot of ballet rehearsals. Bad guy walking again. RuNa grabs him to talk to him. Angel Dan is spying. Woot. Angel Dan can't be fooled that easily ! He also sees that it is RuNa who has been planning the whole thing. 

RuNa goes to parking lot and starts driving. Suddenly Angel Dan steps out in front of her car. She slams on brakes. Angel Dan and her exchange words. Dang he looks hot when making threats. 

YS leaves rehearsal. Looks for Angel Dan. He's not there. She closed her eyes and says like come to me Kim Dan. And it worked. Suddenly he's there. Walking towards her very determined. He gives her a tight hug and she hugs him back. 

Archived