[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

2 hours ago, LannaSS said:

OST released! So beautiful!!. I will put on repeat until the episode airs!! To be honest i already listened the others 128314 times! all of them so good

Loving this OST. I've been waiting for this one to release. It's soo beautiful.

2 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I think this week's episodes will break our heart!!:ph34r:

I'm sure we will be more heart broken for a while before things pick up, again.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

ROTFL! This is what we call body priorities :joy:

join our club chingu!! :P

@jakey09 are you sure you want to wait until we hit 180 pages? ;) 

Why can’t I? :lol:

I’m just realizing SooSun romance is getting wilder than DanYeon romance. :wub:

16 minutes ago, Caileen said:

Btw I didn't notice Dan's butts either lol.  IMO, KMS is a good actor but a very handsome one, so that's why people would focus/notice his face first. A good and well received drama cannot depend on an actor's face alone, it all boils down to the story line, for the masses.  I hope that fans of KMS, like me, won't see remarks that throw rocks at him, please.

@Caileen - Please don't let it get too you as we all know that those unfounded comments are not true.

I for one think he has truly improved as an actor and is getting the recognition he deserves from both netizens and International fans. He is doing an amazing job and his chemistry with SHS is just on fire :love::smiley:

I hope you're looking forward to today's episode.

8 minutes ago, immorethant said:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004037340

Nothing much , article just recapped previous episode's story and ask us to watch tonight's episode. 

@immorethant You're simply the best and thanks for the explanation. :-)

Oh...I really love her dress.  My favorite.  :love: :heart:

2 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Am I the only one who is not looking forward to today’s episode? 

Too much depression and uneasiness between leads richard simmons me off. 

Today I'm looking forward to the scene tha Dan encouterd that bad guy and also Ru-Na.

For Dan-Yeon's love, I think it will be another sad episode :tears:

15 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

I can handle anything as long as KD doesn't leave YS. Come one, he just got back to her last week and it would be nuts for him to leave again. Right???????:bawling::bawling:

I think it's Dan's plan all along.  

The first time, he was fired and he came back and got dance with her.

The 2nd time, he left, came back and got kissed.

This time, he will leave again, and will come back for greater reward...B):P 

(Now I'm trying to write anything,  just to reach page 180...LOL :D)

Just now, immorethant said:

I thini it's Dan's plan all along.  

The first time, he was fired and he came back and got dance with her.

The 2nd time, he left, came back and got kissed.

This time, he will leave again, and will come back for greater reward...B):P 

I knew he was a smart man!! :joy:

2 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I think we will get a reunion between leads at the end of ep 14... And we will suffer a lot for this!:(

I luv how we are all depressed before the episode has even started..Lmao

31 minutes ago, Caileen said:

IMO, KMS is a good actor but a very handsome one, so that's why people would focus/notice his face first. A good and well received drama cannot depend on an actor's face alone, it all boils down to the story line, for the masses.  I hope that fans of KMS, like me, won't see remarks that throw rocks at him, please.

Hiiii welcome :relieved:

If an actor's face is handsome and trying so hard to upgrade himself in acting, people will judge instead not appreciating the hard work. Although it may not be perfect.

If the actor's has an average looking, people will also judge anyway although he's well known superb for his acting.

The point is, people will judge no matter how good or bad. Handsome or average. Who are we to judge God's creation? I respect diverse opinions, but not when throwing unnecessary negative comments.

38 minutes ago, Caileen said:

I'm amazed by SHS and Bomi' s ballet dancing. SHS can even do a leg lift over her head, how amazing!  And Bomi dancing at the cemetery at night....really!!!??  Bomi's audition dance gives me a strangling painful feeling.  

I did ballet in my youth for 8 years straight, and did wear that torture Toe-shoes. Let me tell you that bloody feet is a true story. I spent 7 years just to wear that toe-shoes. So hats off for HS, you have my respect, and you're doing really great portraying a ballet dancer, dancing like pro while in fact she just trained for only 3-4 months :thumbsup:

I'm new in this thread..

I'd my eyes on this drama because of Shin Hye Sun..Just caught up with this drama this week. So far it's good.. The drama is fun..I was so sad when Ajusshi died.. I really thought it wasn't fair to Yeon Seo and Ajussi..His last moment with her she was cranky and her being guilty because how she was being miserable ended up saying harsh words him despite loving him so much.:bawling:

D8bULiCXoAAa2xd.jpg

But somehow at this point I'm not very satisfied with the story.. Ji Kang Woo's previous girlfriend being a Yeon Seo look alike is absolutely mood killer. He as a director, can be obsessed with a particular Ballerina due to artistic reasons..no problem..but they'd to make it look like he's obsessed because they're both ballerina and look alike..as if that wasn't enough, now they're even implying that he's in love with Yeon Seo for herself? I find this love triangle very much forced and annoying.

On the other hand Yeon Seo and Kim Dan has a nice story..I'd have love it more if there was no childhood meet ups.. but seems these days it's very trendy in kdrama. Aside from that these two are funny and cute.

(I hope this becomes true..I don't want tragedies.. )

D86XlANUIAAa10h.jpg:large

Shin Hye Sun and kim Myung Soo look so beautiful together.

I enjoy their fights just like Ms. butler. She always has this uncaring mischievous look.i love how she treats Yeon Seo too. No sweet talk but Yeon Seo still understands her sentiments.

& Shin Hye Sun is absolutely killing it as Yeon Seo..absolutely amazing... :heart:

D91YQPhU8AAeRnJ.jpg

@jakey09 lol and here I am, falling asleep first. I was going to stay up and hit 180 pages with you too before snoozing. But my eyes can barely stay open now :D 

I think this week’s episode is gonna be heart wrenching! The last few episodes of any drama usually tugs at us miserably! 

Goodnight chingus! See u guys tomorrow!

On 6/26/2019 at 1:55 PM, Caileen said:

Btw I didn't notice Dan's butts either lol.  IMO, KMS is a good actor but a very handsome one, so that's why people would focus/notice his face first. A good and well received drama cannot depend on an actor's face alone, it all boils down to the story line, for the masses.  I hope that fans of KMS, like me, won't see remarks that throw rocks at him, please

I'm not and was never a fan of L/KMS, but like what someone else said somewhere here, give credit where credit is due, KMS is not a top actor but he definitely is not the worse.  I've seriously seen bad acting from other actors/idols that I'm becoming to just appreciate KMS for all the good he had done so far in ALML. I've not seen him in any other dramas so my view is based solely on ALML. :)

What I've come to learn (and still learning to refrain myself) from all these shipping and forum wars is to just filter, move on and focus on what I enjoy most. There's only 6 more episodes and I'm just going to enjoy the last lap of this amazing ALML journey. :D

For now let's go for 185! :lol:

6 minutes ago, immorethant said:

OMG....:scream:  BTS of kiss scene, thank you so much.

You know what... now I'm in conference , but as I see the thumbnail of this BTS video, I just have to click. 

(please don't let my boss know).

:love::kiss_wink:

Omg what we've been waiting for.

Can you translate for us. I promise I won't let your boss know!:P

Archived