[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

2 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Thanks for translation @immorethant - I just realized something else.

Seems like only Hae Sun knows Myung Soo best! The woman just ended up confusing the guy about his own self! 

Hehehe..........that's his way of saying yeah, I kinda like Pretty Hae Sun Noona very much

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@iffy21 I can’t believe danyeon-moment actually tagged HS on it! Folks are becoming confident with their ship. :naughty:

13 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Hehehe..........that's his way of saying yeah, I kinda like Pretty Hae Sun Noona very much

I deleted the tweet ... I don’t know if you saw the screenshots or not. It’s just funny if you end up putting two sayings together. 

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

@iffy21 I can’t believe danyeon-moment actually tagged HS on it! Folks are becoming confident with their ship. :naughty:

Very confident! I hope these types of posts doesn't spook SHS or KMS at all. :D

1 hour ago, Liting1 said:

Omg! It's almost ALML day! Yay! :blush:

@Liting1 Mate I know how you feel!!!! 

Based on the way this drama has developed it is focused on the story of the main leads (KD and YS) and not on the secondary leads (KW and NN).  KBS likely does not see any intense secondary lead syndrome (SLS) interest from the viewing audience so they mainly promote highlights of KD with YS and not KW with YS.  If there is secondary lead syndromes like in the Reply or other drama series we would have seen a whole lot more promotion (news, IG, twits) involving KW.  Fortunately not :D.

Can't wait to see the last 6 episodes!

@Sejabin & @titania1000 

15614952971561495230.gif

Isn’t love meant to set you free , I think YS is the angel that will set these two men free from their past , they need to trust her with their story . Because for me true love is when you love every single bit of each other , even their s-hitty bits . 

@Sejabin

Spoiler

55C7B344-F35F-47F9-B255-220DD199B7B4.gif

44 minutes ago, travelling thru said:

Based on the way this drama has developed it is focused on the story of the main leads (KD and YS) and not on the secondary leads (KW and NN).  KBS likely does not see any intense secondary lead syndrome (SLS) interest from the viewing audience so they mainly promote highlights of KD with YS and not KW with YS.  If there is secondary lead syndromes like in the Reply or other drama series we would have seen a whole lot more promotion (news, IG, twits) involving KW.  Fortunately not :D.

Can't wait to see the last 6 episodes!

I won't complain.......Nina and Kang Woo are both past the point where their character arc holds any interest for me. So, I really don't care about them. I hope we get more OTP scenes, I honestly fast forward the Fantasia/Kang Woo angry moping scenes at the point. 

Thanks all for the update/education about how the Korean TV/film industry works.  I didn’t know that KMS’ company is powerful enough to lobby KBS to use this drama as a vehicle to promote and enhance KMS’ career by using more experienced and older actors like LDG.  I cannot imagine KBS using SHS in this way as she is loved by KBS.  

I have seen some of KMS’ previous works and he has grown leaps and bounds in this drama; not just a pretty face...my opinion so please don’t shoot :).  

10 hours ago, titania1000 said:

This drama is a star vehicle: it was conceived to support KMS's career as an actor. 

He has a strong popularity as an idol but he doesn't have the experience and above all the acting skills to carry a project of this level. So they added two experimented strong actors to beef the cast and make the story work.

How do You know it was conceived to support KMS's career, he wasn't even the first choice as far as I recall. Both L and SHS came abroad after initially passing over this one.

Yes, KMS in my honest opinion has improved, I have seen a fair share of his projects that he has worked on. He always was good with comedy....Shut Up Flower Boy Band,  Cunning Single Lady, he did well in those although those were his early project and even did decently in Master's Sun. I admit I did not like him even a tiny little bit in Emperor: Owner of The Mask and that was a poor performance. But he was again quite good in Ms. Hammurabi. Angel's Last Mission is definitely one that show's growth in him as an actor. I don't think this show was designed to push his career forward. I don't know where you got that from. Also, netizens have been harsh to him in the past when he didn't do well. So, its a stretch calling him being well treated by those who comment in both domestic and international platforms solely because of his idol status. One half praise his face is  and one half wrongly assume that he has improved is your personal opinion.  Judging by my experience, Netizens love shredding idol turned actors to bits if they perform bad even slightly. So if he is being given his due for improving both by a large section of international and domestic audience that it is because his acting has indeed shown noticeable improvement in their opinion. Good writing for his character is a bonus here that is also making him shine.Also keep in my mind, nobody expected this show to do as well it is doing. They all thought One Spring Night would do extremely well like Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food and Lucky Romance had given most people the idea that this story would tank even before it began. The first two weeks surprised everyone.

9 minutes ago, travelling thru said:

Thanks all for the update/education about how the Korean TV/film industry works.  I didn’t know that KMS’ company is powerful enough to lobby KBS to use this drama as a vehicle to promote and enhance KMS’ career by using more experienced and older actors like LDG.  I cannot imagine KBS using SHS in this way as she is loved by KBS.  

I have seen some of KMS’ previous works and he has grown leaps and bounds in this drama; not just a pretty face...my opinion so please don’t shoot :).  

Same didn't know Woollim had that much power, Woollim of all company's out there........if they had half the powers, Lovelyz should have better songs and those girls are mad talented that I cry every time they come back with their amazing vocals and I can't like the song

Good morning Dan-Yeon day :relaxed:

New still cut.

9BS5Xnl.jpg

tsW6Vqp.jpg

Fan art.

Spoiler

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I deleted the tweet

Oh...no...I just wake up and I haven't seen your tweet yet before it was deleted, so I don't know what you guys talking about

...can you PM me ?

:bawling:

I'm sorry If I will make someone upset. But I'm pissed of with some comments in youtube/mydramalist and here.

First of all, I'm not KMS's fan, I don´t even listen INFINITE songs. This is the first time I'm seeing a drama with KMS and I don´t think he is doing a bad thing. He may not be the greatest actor of Korea or something like that, but he is not bad.

I think his chemistry with SHS is also good. I have been listening some people says the relationship of this couple is very "innocent" and "childish" and you really can feel the difference betweeen LYS/Dan and LYS/JKW.

But anyone wondered why the show did that? I think they made this relationship like that because they wanted to show us, how is the first love. The title of this drama is: Dan, only love. But as we can see from the drama, Dan died as a kid. The only memories he had is when he was a kid. So even now in a human form, he is still acting as a child. Because he didn´t get mature as a human. We can see him questioning things that people in his aged wouldn´t even think.
I think his acting and the way his relationship is with LYS is intentional. They want to give us a messenge. And I think this messenge is something related to the fact, Dan wanted to be a grown man for LYS.

SIGH.

I would have liked LDG's character if he was not this overly obsessed, 'I know what is best for you' , 'I like you so I am not giving up, even if you are not interested in me' and heaven forbid 'You remind me of my lost love so I am going to project these feelings on you'

True, in the drama, it looks like he has fallen in love with YS for real, however he still has not improved in his wooing technique.

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh...no...I just wake up and I haven't seen your tweet yet before it was deleted, so I don't know what you guys talking about

...can you PM me ?

:bawling:

I can post it here what I said.

It’s like I tend to become moody with my own tweets. :lol: So I deleted. 

Basically it’s what you translated what MS said about him not knowing what his personality exactly is like ... to this:

ezgif-1-72558dd9b223.gif

It’s like the woman knows him the best only and ended up making him confused about his own self! :joy:

Archived