[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

11 minutes ago, Mattsuj said:

BTS 12

Where are you all?? O.M.G. I am also at work. I panicked (like it's a life and death situation hahaha) searching for my earphones which made my collegues startled. I'm trying to keep my cool but i am really fr freaking out. Have to watch this N.O.W. Chingus!!!!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Mattsuj said:

BTS 12

OMG OMG OMG DAEBBAAKK :scream: I literally scream at  the top of my  lung.. myungsoo oh myungsoo that touch on HS neck, I mean WTFF (ok  I'm cursing too excited), HS so shy and looked very nervous..  brb, I'm dying :glasses:

Omo.

I am squealing because of the BTS.

I don't know about shipping them in real life but I like that they are comfortable enough with each other to tease each other. Plus casual skinship! (When he places his hand and chin on her shoulder as they reviewed their kiss scene)

*BLISS*

The weather that night must be very cold.

SHS looked so shiver , even though the kiss was hot :P

There's a scene that KMS is holding a heater for SHS. Then SHS spotted BTS camera's filming so she got shy and told KMS that she will hold it by herself because it's 'concept of BTS making' (which is nonsense excuse :joy: ). But in the end KMS still hold that heater for her.

What is this ?!?!?!  :flushed::love:

Oh...actually he just wanted to warm her sholder.

KuybJK1.png

His eyes :scream:  

Caption 

Look at me Yeon Seo (voice from the heart).

Dan did magic for Yeon Seo only.

kAi9jfC.png

XaFsf0A.png

3 minutes ago, immorethant said:

There's a scene that KMS is holding a heater for SHS. Then SHS spotted BTS camera's filming so she got shy and told KMS that she will hold it by herself because it's 'concept of BTS making' (which is nonsense excuse :joy: ). But in the end KMS still hold that heater for her.

Honestly i thought they were "snatching" the heater until his assistant brought him another one! :joy:

I need subs!

10 minutes ago, whiteghost said:

I noticed during 2:08-2:11 of the BTS.. How can they watch SHS and KMS kiss in live action and not scream, faint or die on the spot?!!! Chingus.. can you all imagine if we were there?!! Hahahaha

Why this guy seems to get bored ?  :unamused:  

Is he actually Hoo sunbae in disguise ?

:joy::joy::joy:

2rdhzNN.png

28 minutes ago, whiteghost said:

Where are you all?? O.M.G. I am also at work. I panicked (like it's a life and death situation hahaha) searching for my earphones which made my collegues startled. I'm trying to keep my cool but i am really fr freaking out. Have to watch this N.O.W. Chingus!!!!

I also at the office, after my lunch break. I open the pc to this forum and saw the BTS of the kiss scene. I watched mutely but still I can't stop myself from smiling so wide. I looked specious and would probably is confused  people that I am in love or sth. OMG!!! #soosun couple never fail to make my heart skip a beat!! 

This kiss BTS is just a consolation to us all from KBS in light of a upcoming heartbreaking episode tonight isn't it. But it's alright, we'll accept this in good will! :P

Counting down... 5 hours to go!

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

he  probably saying he kiss that good with YS only :joy: , so adorable, love it :kiss_wink:

Omo! Skinship game is so so strong. That side of HyeSun's shoulder, where Myung Soo was leaning, was the exposed one. 

I can see what you are doing here KMS.. We are watching closely. So keep them coming. Hahahaha

55 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

he  probably saying he kiss that good with YS only :joy: , so adorable, love it :kiss_wink:

As they're checking the scene on monitor.

SHS : "Checking this angle for the first time. You're like the time we shot 'Grandfather ' scene"  **  :joy:

KMS :  :dizzy:   "Like grandfather ?"  :heartbreak:

*** Probably she referred to the scene that they took photo together until old

5ieYOtn.jpg

18 minutes ago, immorethant said:

SHS : "Checking this scene for the first time. You're like the time we shot 'Grandfather ' scene"  **  :joy:

KMS :  :dizzy:   "Like grandfather ?"

That's so funny. No wonder he gave that kind of laugh. Lmao :joy:

This girl... is always taking every chance to tease him. :lol:

Archived