[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Those gifs are divine perfection: they made me want to write a novel about their sizzling chemistry and you know i'm totally going to do it! :mrgreen:

Did you use the cut version of ep 10?

I can not thank enough the director for blessing us with a version of the scene with only both of them! :lol:

Seriously Chingus who shipped them, be at rest about the slap: this scene alone would be enough to prove that she's not only  enjoying her touch, she's literally seeking for it. Her thirst is real. :o

• It's not in those gifs but rewatch the start of the scene when she ran to him  and started touching his face, out of blue: she could have asked another male dancer to be her partner but she went for him.
  • She could have acted out the physical contact but she decided to go for the real thing. That's how much comfortable she was with being close physically and playing a romantic scene with him while he's an artistic director not a dancer.
  • And don't talk to me about Dan being in her mind: when she started the dance, Dan's face was nowhere to be seen. It's a litlle bit later that she started to imagine him. So everything until then was on her own choice.
  • Notice too how he rejected her at first because it was too much for him to handle. But then when she moved away, he followed her and put himself between the ballet troup and her to be sure that she would come back to him. He was so obvious!:lol:
  • An then her hands were all over him and his body: she swirled around him, touched his shoulders, went to his hands and came back to his face to lead him into a kiss that every cell of his body desired but that he was forced to break to keep a hold of himself. :wub:
  • He's literally in pain, barely breathing. Look at his lips: he's trying to catch his breath. Look  at his eyes: he blinked very quickly few times. LDG's acting here gave me life. I could rewatch him on repeat.    
  • He felt probably more alive in those few minutes of dancing with her than he has ever been during the last past 15 years.  
  • Don't tell me either that she was thinking only about Dan: she picked the scene and the interpretation and she picked the man with who to play it. And she wasn't in altered state: she was 100% in control of her actions and aware of what she was doing.  When they broke apart, she looked as frustrated as him, and guilty at what she just did with him. The repressed desire and sexual tension were real.
  • I love everything about the way she brought to his knees a man as stoic and cold as him. The power imbalance,  and the fact he totally let her lead and  dominate the situation made it even more fascinating. A very sensual and intimate way to start their romance. 
  • SHS was so lucky she got a real taste of the man! I'm so jealous! :w00t:
  • All i want is for him to make her pay for being such a tease: he better used  his hands as he did with with Ni Na when she hurt her ankle to make her regret badly the slap and beg for more.:mrgreen:     

Same for me I can only see Kang Woo and LDG: i can barely notice that there's another male lead in the cast! :mrgreen:

He's indeed a strong and experimented actor and it shows on screen! He made Kang Woo mysterious and ambiguous and all his scenes compelling to watch! 

He's not and will should normaly never be a bad guy based on his arc so far. All his actions and words proved it.  To change him now would be butchering.

I agree loneliness and love are the main theme of his arc just like Yeon Seo: there's so many parallels between them!

His eyes acting are everything: how could i hate him for being so good! :lol:

When he plays opposite SHS especially, it's a feast for my eyes!

sorry had to cut your post short. i forgot how to do the hiding post. :unsure: i am a silent reader, see how your powerful post made me comes out. :)

i couldnt agree with you more. everything you said took out of my feeling. thats what i felt when i first saw that scene. :wub: that scene was marvelous! between the two different male leads. that director should win best different version shot of the year. :D if that category exists. i had been re-watching that scene well from ep 16 all the way to ep 20 cuz ever since ep 16 everything flows so beautifully. ep 16 - the two different scenes, ep 17 - at the big pond where Kim Dan gave Yeon Seo the handkerchief as a promise token and KW mini confession "i meant it when i told you to lean on me." ep 18 of course the rose picking game turn into backyard kiss. <3 ep 19 when KJ told the father how he wants to break free/live, drank with the "father" (lol in the other ep when Yeon Seo went to the church because Dan has it in his resume file as his home address and she was like his "father") anyway off topic. ep 19 the late night stroll on the bridge first time holding hands. ep 20 of course the angel wing fly to save his lover from falling off the building.

you know there's a song for JKW if someone wanna make an MV using "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word" for this particular scene. i wouldnt mind. :P in my opinion the lyrics fit Kang Woo's feeling at the moment. haha

"What have I got to do to make you love me

What have I got to do to make you care

What have I got to do to make you want me

What have I got to do to be heard

It's sad, so sad (so sad)

It's a sad, sad situation

And it's getting more and more absurd

..."

about the cut version of ep 10? did i miss something? :ph34r: where can i see the cut version you mentioned?

i know im not the best adviser but dont worry ALML friends. we can ship whoever we like. it's drama. sometimes for a specific scene i ship Yeon Seo with Dan and when the next scene came i ship Yeon Seo with Kang Woo. lol :lol: i know i am a delusional shipper. kdrama is suppose to give us a break from real life. and just enjoy whatever in it.

ok enough of my random rambling. tomorrow is w-e-d-n-e-s-d-a-y! cant wait!

1 hour ago, Ana Paula Cionci said:

I'm sorry If I will make someone upset. But I'm pissed of with some comments in youtube/mydramalist and here.

First of all, I'm not KMS's fan, I don´t even listen INFINITE songs. This is the first time I'm seeing a drama with KMS and I don´t think he is doing a bad thing. He may not be the greatest actor of Korea or something like that, but he is not bad.

I think his chemistry with SHS is also good. I have been listening some people says the relationship of this couple is very "innocent" and "childish" and you really can feel the difference betweeen LYS/Dan and LYS/JKW.

But anyone wondered why the show did that? I think they made this relationship like that because they wanted to show us, how is the first love. The title of this drama is: Dan, only love. But as we can see from the drama, Dan died as a kid. The only memories he had is when he was a kid. So even now in a human form, he is still acting as a child. Because he didn´t get mature as a human. We can see him questioning things that people in his aged wouldn´t even think.
I think his acting and the way his relationship is with LYS is intentional. They want to give us a messenge. And I think this messenge is something related to the fact, Dan wanted to be a grown man for LYS.

I think, people are being harsh. I don’t comment on such things but I felt like doing it so just now. 

Listen folks: 

I think, people are forgetting that this show is a ROMCOM! Fantasy. And it’s only 16 episodes long! How many times we have to remind each other? There wasn’t ... isn’t ... a lot of time for development. I mean I can’t believe we are almost done. Now, when things are getting a bit melo everyone has an issue with that as well! It’s like nobody is happy with anything. Finding out excuses to say something. 

I would’t deny that Kim Dan did come across childish. Even I had an issue about that in the beginning — But isn’t there a reason for that? He is an Angel and died young. He did not have a chance to grow up. To experience the harsh realities of the world. Isn’t being innocent part of his characterization, which Yeon Seo fell in love with?! Which was supposed to be the point shown?! 

Sometimes I honestly wonder if we all are watching the same show?!

On the other hand, I feel sad the kind of criticism L’s getting for his acting! At least he is not cringe worthy! I know there are some actors who are worse yet netizens have them sitting on pedestals! I’m not defending L, I myself have been harsh with him in the past during TE:OOTM. I think, my bud @vangsweetie637 can confirm that - even then I couldn’t deny that L was a good performer! My only frustration with him was that he was too in between my OTP. 

I always say one thing. I only judge if a person can act or not by their crying skills. If their crying touches me, it means they have it in him and since L already ended up achieving making me teary eyed - it means he’s done it! 

Thank god these two are the reason the majority of the audience looks forward for new episodes every week:

D98oZnUUwAAT8T0.jpg

For me, the main reason the story works so well is that there are no 3rd parties involved in their relationship. Yes, there are hardships that they need to overcome, and there's definitely angst but it doesn't seem like it's heading to a real love triangle anytime soon. And I so love that! SHS/KMS's chemistry alone is already more than enough to carry this drama, and kbs knows this. It doesn't matter who's the better actor or not, KBS clearly has confidence enough to put all their bets in Danseo's ability to make the audience constantly swoon with their epic love story. As they should, I mean look at them :love:

(p.s.: a little off topic now, he's giving me so much dark dan vibes here *swooning intensifies* :wub::wub:)

One last REMINDER on my part before I remove posts without warning 

Please refrain from making negative comments about the acting of the main casts & actors in this drama . This thread has fans of different actors & the last thing I want to see here is a fan war . Come on folks, let’s keep peace & understand the feelings of other members here . 

37 minutes ago, xroglam said:

Thank god these two are the reason the majority of the audience looks forward for new episodes every week:

For me, the main reason the story works so well is that there are no 3rd parties involved in their relationship. Yes, there are hardships that they need to overcome, and there's definitely angst but it doesn't seem like it's heading to a real love triangle anytime soon. And I so love that! SHS/KMS's chemistry alone is already more than enough to carry this drama, and kbs knows this. It doesn't matter who's the better actor or not, KBS clearly has confidence enough to put all their bets in Danseo's ability to make the audience constantly swoon with their epic love story. As they should, I mean look at them :love:

True :wub:

@jakey09 True....no need to drag others to glorify the other one....that just spreads unwarranted negativity....4 more episodes....can we not spend it hoping for more make outs and happy endings

@Nymeria289 I'm with you on this. Give credit where it's due. I think our leads are doing such a good job. Whether ir comes from my biased shipping preference or not, it doesn't matter. To me, ALML is already a good enough drama to do a rewatch (or more) after it ends, and I think all actors are doing a great job with with giving us compelling characters (well, with a few exceptions on the compelling side lol). So much that I know I should be worried if it's going to be a sad or a happy ending but I'm not. I'm just enjoying the ride and I wish that would be the same for others as well.

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

One last REMINDER on my part before I remove posts without warning 

Please refrain from making negative comments about the acting of the main casts & actors in this drama . This thread has fans of different actors & the last thing I want to see here is a fan war . Come on folks, let’s keep peace & understand the feelings of other members here . 

There are some fans who are having issues understanding the context, even with subs. 

Can’t help much with that. 

Yes.

Let's just watch the drama peacefully.

I hope that there is redemption for RuNa.

But, if she was involved in the chandelier accident those three years ago, could the rot have begun then?

An now that the whistleblower (man who worked on the lighting team) is dead, what happens next?

Somehow I think Butler would have got some information/evidence from him before he died.

Hm, I will make this short and simple :) 

Sometimes, the story line makes it harder for us audience to understand a character's personality. And sometimes, we as the audience can mistaken that as a personal bias.  We have to remember that when we analyze a drama, we are not analyzing the actors/actresses who plays the characters but the characters themselves. This is the only way to enjoy a drama and its assets. Don't let negative comments get in the way otherwise it will be hard to enjoy this amazing, loving drama. Let's all enjoy this drama to its end. 

@jakey09 I still remember how much analysis we did in our last drama! :P let us analyze more in tomorrow's episode ;)

Angel’s Last Mission really messes us with emotions, like there are some totally cute cheesy romcom esque type moments and then bam it goes all makjang or hard to believe that was happen.

tumblr_ptnhs2mLCZ1qaxnxjo1_540.giftumblr_ptnhs2mLCZ1qaxnxjo2_540.giftumblr_ptnhs2mLCZ1qaxnxjo4_r2_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ptnhs2mLCZ1qaxnxjo5_r1_540.gif

the way his thumb runs across her hand:heart:

source gurdyroots

7 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Jemrie omo! Those gifs are so cute! Unfortunately i only looked at Dan’s butt first.

sorry. I shouldn’t have. :joy:

One of my sacred rules in life:

Never apologize for admiring a nice male buttocks. 

And Angel Dan definitely has one of those! :D

image_readtop_2019_456733_15615105023802181.jpg

Based from these stills, it seems YeonSeo is upset of Dan.  In this scene, it seems she's untying/removing Dan's scarf from her bag and tries to return it to him. 

She thinks Dan is lying to her and doesn't love her and Dan is trying to  calm her down and explain the situation.

(I'm not sure, I could be wrong with the interpretation)

But I hope she won't get upset that long and realize soon who Dan really is and Dan truly loves her.

1 minute ago, turtlegirl said:

One of my sacred rules in life:

Never apologize for admiring a nice male buttocks. 

And Angel Dan definitely has one of those! :D

ROTFL!!!

I am a pervy person who noticed the butt first. No apologies this time. Your rules have been applied :phew::w00t:

Archived