[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This drama made me laugh, cry, angry and excited so i praise all the cast for the effort... As i said before i really liked MY and HS chemistry. They were off the charts! I don't ship them in real life only because they are actors and close friends and my heart is in peace with that. I liked the finale episode despite all the crying situations... It's all make sense. The evil was arrested and that annoying Aunt asked forgiveness finally! So GREAT COUPLE ON SCREEN, GREAT OSTS, GREAT BALLET PERFORMANCES ETC...

And to all of you chingus of this threads:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif Not quite sure why

giphy.gif But this may have been my favorite moment and quote from Yeon-Seo right here. Both Dan and YS were such lonely characters, if there is an epilogue, I want them to make up for lost time loving others and being loved in return, not just from each other but from the world that they bless through their art and their 'fighting' spirit, of faith and encouragement to others. :innocent::love:

Hi everyone just want to ask what is the happy song that they played in the ending it goes:

”Can’t think of reasons when you’re blue sometimes its true i think of you and I’m crazy over you”

thanks in advance!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif Continuing to focus on all the things this drama did so well, what made me a fan of it - the visuals, the aural pleasures, the sensual, the 'arts' which will remain etched in my mind for a long time, for they were torched onto my heart with these 2's blood sweat and tears. Thank you, SHS, thank you angelic KMS with your positively beatific dimples! :wub:

15 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

Continuing to focus on all the things this drama did so well, what made me a fan of it - the visuals, the aural pleasures, the sensual, the 'arts' which will remain etched in my mind for a long time, for they were torched onto my heart with these 2's blood sweat and tears. Thank you, SHS, thank you angelic KMS with your positively beatific dimples! :wub:

@meechuttso I am loving your posts and at the same time I crying like a madwomen while listening to the OST. 

For me, this drama and DanYeon will have a special place in my heart as I am totally in love with them. Dan, One and Only Love is and will be for me the best drama of KMS and SHS. 

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

@meechuttso I am loving your posts and at the same time I crying like a madwomen while listening to the OST. 

For me, this drama and DanYeon will have a special place in my heart as I am totally in love with them. Dan, One and Only Love is and will be for me the best drama of KMS and SHS. 

19 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

The OST is so heart-rending. I'm bawling and I feel like a mad woman. 

It's alright, it's alriiiiight....

giphy.gif

For he is by her side, and they're always deep in our hearts forever now.:sweatingbullets:

It’s been a while since my last post in this thread due to my RL business.

So many things for me to catch up (if I can find time) . At least I’m so glad to know that it ends happily. :wub:

Just want to say goodbye to this great drama and all actors and staffs. 

This drama will always be in my heart and also this thread and every friends here who shared our love for ALML and made me so happy to be a part of this.

Thank you so much.  :heart::kiss_wink:

11 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Just want to say goodbye to this great drama and all actors and staffs. 

But not to this thread! As you say,

11 minutes ago, immorethant said:

So many things for me to catch up (if I can find time) . At least I’m so glad to know that it ends happily. :wub:

Waiting for your back-ordered trove of giffiti art-work, sweetie.

While impressed may not be the right word, her bloody dance was accepted by God and was one of the reasons Dan was allowed to go on as an angel, we are told. Note to self - don't underestimate the value of our children's or fellow chingoos' art work.:phew:

The final episode made me cry, most times it's so tragic even when they are supposed to be happy. I had one eye nervously on the clock too since run time was running out.  Yeon soo was still pining for Dan who is following her around invisibly. I feared she'll go mad.  I'm actually fine with a tragic ending but the last few seconds of Dan becoming human was so touching. I felt so happy, cheering like mad too in my heart, I was holding my breathe. That last scene was achingly beautiful and so right. I love this drama so much. BTW did I mention how especially gorgeous HS looks in this scene. 

The writer is a tease too, in referencing L with superman, for L did actually don a superman suit before :lol: in a variety show. I wish I know how to post the photo.  

The writer is a tease too, in referencing L with superman, for L did actually don a superman suit before :lol: in a variety show. I wish I know how to post the photo.  

For you , thanks for sharing, I didn’t know he done it before :joy::mrgreen: 

5d286e39eca49580970713.gif?download

Spoiler

5d286f2a15811528575148.gif?download

Watched episode with sub finally :joy:

Dear writer here are the way to do a mission 

Spoiler

2D192370-B0CD-4207-979E-75938D650517.gif

You played with our emotions :naughty:

finally i just finished the final episode.....:blush:

for me, the ending satisfied me....although just a hug at the end. i like when yeonseo say, she never properly said goodbye but she hope for beautiful goodbye to dan...she did that!!

i get the writer point which is although we are not together but the time given is blessings form the God in order to create memories.

Dan really give yeonseo the love that stay for a long time although they just spend a season together.

ALML IS MY FAVOURITE FANTASY DRAMA FOR NOW....:blush:

I think the drama finished off well and gave hope for their future together.  Like Dan said, he had 100 days with YS which was actually a gift so he was thankful.  I'm also happy that we received "this gift" of a series to enjoy together.  Like everything in this world and in our lives, nothing is ever perfect, but we are ok with that.  

Thanks again to everyone on this thread for making it fun.:heart:  

2 hours ago, travelling thru said:

I think the drama finished off well and gave hope for their future together.  Like Dan said, he had 100 days with YS which was actually a gift so he was thankful.  I'm also happy that we received "this gift" of a series to enjoy together.  Like everything in this world and in our lives, nothing is ever perfect, but we are ok with that.  

Thanks again to everyone on this thread for making it fun.:heart:  

agree with you....all the things is our live not perfect.but we can try to complement it....just like Dan and yeonseo. time given to them to meet again after Dan died as seung woo.this is just blessings.:blush:

Archived