[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to comment on anything till I see the subbed episode. But first I am so pissed with this writer who wasted at least half an episode and deprived us of DanYeon happy moments. It is like giving a happy ending which doesn't make any of us happy at all. :crazy:

33 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I'm not going to comment on anything till I see the subbed episode. But first I am so pissed with this writer who wasted at least half an episode and deprived us of DanYeon happy moments. It is like giving a happy ending which doesn't make any of us happy at all. :crazy:

I wanted an ending that justifies their suffering to an extent....Deus Ex Machina kinda short sells that

3 hours ago, lolly84 said:

I have to see ep finale with subs... maybe we'll get less angry then now! I think writer miss something... that's an hole in the plot about the deity... Hope with sub i'll understand better what is the final message she want to give to all of us!

Yup, I agree with you.. 

I'm so disappointed like most of y'all! I can't believe how we only got like less than a 1 minute to see them reunite at the end. 

*All that torment for 59 minutes and 5 seconds, and the last 5 seconds for a reunion. Kdramas writers and director are starting to become lazier when it gets to the finale. They start to lose their intelligence! Urg!* :o:huh:<_<

Me to the writer after everything DanYeon and I've been through... the last 5 secs of happy moments is a major disappointment... :angry:

3XnjPTa.gif

My whole expression went 360... like the writer goes "here's your HE!" and I'm like "yeah, thanks... jerk!"<_<:vicx:

HKN1fsy.gif

like Dan’s various white pants that never get dirty, I wonder how they clean the blood off Dan’s handkerchief.....oh wait it’s angelic pants and handkerchief he snaps his finger and it’s clean!

@ppl done right...for reals!  who plays jenga w makeup at the ready!  how much did they contribute to the show that they HAD to add that in the show wasting another 5 seconds for DanYeon to hug some more at the reuniting end!

really....no kiss at the end he could have at least hugged YS back then twirl her around happily!  

cheer up chingus...may be with the subbed episode we won’t need father soju party or may be we will but a totally different atmosphere..

THANK YOU! to our lovely ALML livecapper chingus, giffer chingus, and you all chingus who generously share in here making our day for us who probably broke our e-device’s refresh button to see if there’s any new bit of info about DanYeon moments.  I will be back to read up on everyone’s views if they changed and also any clarifications, explanations, more theories, and imaginations after y’all watch the subbed finale.  

Kamsahmida!

2 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

Sooo... my understanding is that he was there but not there? (Kinda like Abyss)

Head spinning. It looks like the dream sequences were for us to imagine that they were together when in actual fact Dan was no longer in the Earthly realm and then he came back but could only follow her and look at her....

SIGH.

Well, there was the dream sequence, and after that when only YS could see him Dan basically reverted back to being an angel just like he was in the very beginning when YS could sometimes see him and sometimes not, wearing his handkerchief and all because according to the order from the deity he actually did complete his mission successfully. The last touch when he finally touches YS is basically the reversal of the "breath/kiss of life" from the first episode when he could not touch her but this time he can and I think there was another similar scene where he touched her but she couldn't feel it. Actually, I loved the parallel between the final scene and the first episode. I thought it was beautiful, poignant and fitting because it was ending the way it began, the story coming full circle with Dan following YS and touching her thinking she can't see him, only this time they are no longer from different worlds and can finally be together. What's more it's on the their bench and the very same OST is playing. That doesn't mean that the writer couldn't give us some 10 minutes of their HEA life. The final episode had some amazing moments it's such a pity the writer couldn't deliver a stellar and satisfying WHOLE final episode.

Sf0A9bR.jpgj2JJfea.jpg

It's okay, as long as we got a happy ending.

It was a good drama. I really enjoy it and everything. Shin Hye Sun played very well with L. I like her with him more than her and Yang Se Jong (Mr.Gong from Thirty but still Seventeen). I think it's the fact that L got comfortable with her and they became playful while filming, therefore the scenes turn out great. It's always good when the lead actor & actress know each other, they play a better couple for the storyline.

Now gotta wait on the subtitles to understand what was going on. :D

42 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

At least the ending is not like City of Angels!!

Whew!!

City of Angels had set rules....like you live as long as you live....and they stuck to that....here they just kinda threw things at viewers for no apparent reason....no specific purpose...and what was Seol Hee's fault then....why was her fate so tragic and terrifying....Kang Woo....why was he punished so severely....man, they screwed up....I sm happy for our couple but the whole thing about diety here makes no sense....served no purpose beyond being meaningless chatter

Why did you guys not like the last episode? I watched it with subbed version already and trust me, it’s not that bad. It’s not completely satisfying but it isn’t bad either. I love the parallel scenes between the first and last episodes though... and after this episode, I understand why finally God decides to grant them their wish, especially Kim Dan, my gosh, I’m so admire him after this last ep, not that I don’t admire him before, but Kim Dan in this last ep is another level, no words can describe cuz he is so perfect :tears: what he did is truly sacrificial love and yes thanks to that he can become a human <3 where can I find my Kim Dan in real life now :((  the thing I don’t like about the final ep is the writer decided to turn the whole Ms. Elena’s arc into some shietttty redundant plot aaaaahhhh, it would have been better if in the last minute Ms. Elena would show up not in her disguise but her true self as God smiling at the couple or some similar sort of things... I don’t mind the happy moments to be short, as long as they have the life they deserve, I feel happy. But Ms. Elena’s story really bothers me ugh. And one more, WHERE IS MY HOT KIM DAN IN THE BLUE  PYJAMAS? It can’t just be Myung Soo chose to wear pyjamas on set just to sleep on Yeon Seo’s bed for a photo tho :)  KBS what part did you cut from our finale T_T show ‘em now I demandddddd.

Oh yeah I forgot about Seol Hee’s story for a while because I’m too focusing on our leads... poor the girl, she doesn’t deserve that tragic ending... I knew KW was selfish back then, but have Seol Hee dying... isn’t that cruel? She did nothing wrong after all... I wish the writers could have invested some more moments for the other characters as well. Like some more explanations... why no fantasy kdrama is able to fulfill all my need then...

Archived