Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

I hate it sometimes when I am right... it was a dream... gosh - it felt weird.. and it was...

and HELLO - we only asked for ten minutes in the end for them to be together again - is that too much????? That was not even one minute....

But they are together.... so do I have to be happy now - or angry???

• Like 5

Why does the writer have to drag until the very last minute to give a happy ending? :rage:

I want to see their lives after he became human and their kids.

They wasted almost the whole episode on nothing...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Awww they went went  those type of endings dragging everything until the last second,they could have Dan actually messing with  her that would have been cute.

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

So they dragged the whole episode and gave us a happy ending in the last minute.

AdijC85.jpgPaDg6Ap.jpgBRNgEEJ.jpg

Spoiler

RQJGLG2.jpgRlBB0qW.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 5

For YS sake, she's not crazy :lol: I would like to see her secretary reaction to Dan return at home... BTW this drama is one of the best i've ever seen. For me ep 1 to 14 are the best of the best...:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

We need a 2 episodes extension for all the angst and emotional roller coaster ride the writer and PD put us on <_<

• Like 5

Well, at this point I would take a Jesus snowboarding down a rainbow and give them a HEA and I wouldn't question any of it as long as YS and Dan got their happy ending but seriously, what a complete waste of time - the writer could have made him human 20 minutes sooner without dragging the whole thing. Let's face it, the ending could have been so much worse but at the same time so much better. I think it was the most disappointing episode of the whole drama for me. It was lackluster. Why not give the viewers a satisfying ending when the writer was going to make Dan a human anyway? I suppose I was way too optimistic prior to the final episode.

rtjdVum.jpg

• Like 9

seriously happy ending and just hug????maybe need to watch this with eng sub  and can decide whether the writer is hit or loss:cry:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Okay, I'm going to try and be happy. Even though I'm still annoyed by this literally last second happy ending. I would've liked them to reunite maybe on the beach where she did the rainbow dance for him. I mean the bench is a good spot too. I'm happy for Dan that he got his wish to be human. Really happy. Still want more time with him as human though. I suppose we are all gonna be feeling this way. 

If anyone wants to try and translate the final voice over from Dan, I'm curious what he said. 

Do we think JKW is going to be interested in Nina at all now? Sure looked like it. But that'd just be weird after everything.

And poor Elena got completely dumped to the wayside lol. Oh well she was weird anyways. 

Is anyone still worried about RuNa in the future? That b**** is crazy. Hopefully she got a life sentence in prison!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

Writer could have ended it with a hug then a kiss that would have been so much more satisfying :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

An farewell post by Nina. She dances very well too.

• Like 1

They could have did some  fun when she  kept thinking she  is seeing him sigh

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Writer couldve pulled a Marvel on this one. Showed us a happy family post-credits or something! Tsk! We got a 30-second reunion. I'm just relieved he's back. I was crying, alright..  out of frustration LMAO

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Does that mean KBS cut the scene of KD in pajamas? 

That's his only pair of pajamas in this drama!! 

KBS keeps cutting out all these OTP scenes :angry:

• Like 1
  • Angry 7
  • Sad 1

The child actress playing YS shared her selfies with SHS and KMS

z6NMOUA.jpgUVikVxn.jpg

source: chenymom IG

• Like 5
  • Love 2

BTW in the dream sequence Dan was really him in YS mind... It was not YS's dream so we can considerate all the fun moments as real even it was in a coma state!:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 5

i regret to hoping to see them in pyjamas attire and trust the writer until the end....:triumph:

although just dream, danyeon couple still the best!!!:heart:

SO KBS GIVE THEM.BEST COUPLE AFTER ALL THIS KINDS OF ENDING!!!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2