Spoiler

2019-07-11-42.png

Spoiler

2019-07-11-61.png

Edited by triplem
4th image onwards to go into spoiler. Thanks
  • Like 9
  • Love 3

Sooo... my understanding is that he was there but not there? (Kinda like Abyss)

Head spinning. It looks like the dream sequences were for us to imagine that they were together when in actual fact Dan was no longer in the Earthly realm and then he came back but could only follow her and look at her....

SIGH.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Just now, Dramanoona said:

Head spinning. It looks like the dream sequences were for us to imagine that they were together when in actual fact Dan was no longer in the Earthly realm and then he came back but could only follow her and look at her....

SIGH.

nope chingu. he was there but he can't touch her so he was in her mind to make her dream good things!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Dramanoona said:

SIGH.

well he became human in the last min at least ...well kinda like Abyss ( but there we got to see SY say she got pregnant and other stuffs not like ending when they just meet again)

• Like 5

Oooh. Thank you for clarification.

I think I will wait for subs.

Maybe I'll feel better then.

• Like 6

thanks to all the friends here. :wub:i'm not often here (in soompi forum. im always be silent reader)

last time i active in the forum is in 2013. but I tried resetting my forum password because of this drama. :lol: (im too busy with my life)

they seem compatible from the bts I see in instagram.

I was surprised by your acceptance of all this drama. :oI'm excited!!!

1. good song theme

2. interesting shooting locations

3. the bts are hilarious and exciting

4. chemistry between kim dan and yeon seo :thumbsup:

5. beautiful storyline

i really enjoy reading reviews from all of you. you make me laugh at the same time. 

tomorrow I will enjoy (with subtitle) the last two episodes of this drama with a box of tissues. :dissapointed_relieved:

i really hope they in love each other in real life. hahahaha   :phew: ( i dont mind if they have someone special next time.)

actually, I'm not the one who likes shipp any actor in their real life. 

In my life this is my second time shipp idol or actor. :joy:

should i move on with this love birds?

maybe you rarely see me in the forum again. thank you. see u again chingus. L.O.V.E

• Like 8
  • Love 7

24 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

nope chingu. he was there but he can't touch her so he was in her mind to make her dream good things!

LIKE WHEN SHE BLIND IN FIRST EPISODE

• Like 7

Just now, glass_shoe15 said:

LIKE WHEN SHE BLIND IN FIRST EPISODE

Exactly:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

@Ameera Ali thats product placement done right. LOL hilarious!

Let’s not forget this :joy:

15628613561562861347.gif

What she read :joy:

5d27602133135374918157.gif?download

15628617451562861698.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

I'm not going to comment on anything till I see the subbed episode. But first I am so pissed with this writer who wasted at least half an episode and deprived us of DanYeon happy moments. It is like giving a happy ending which doesn't make any of us happy at all. :crazy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I'm not going to comment on anything till I see the subbed episode. But first I am so pissed with this writer who wasted at least half an episode and deprived us of DanYeon happy moments. It is like giving a happy ending which doesn't make any of us happy at all. :crazy:

I wanted an ending that justifies their suffering to an extent....Deus Ex Machina kinda short sells that

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lolly84 said:

I have to see ep finale with subs... maybe we'll get less angry then now! I think writer miss something... that's an hole in the plot about the deity... Hope with sub i'll understand better what is the final message she want to give to all of us!

Yup, I agree with you.. 

• Like 4

I'm so disappointed like most of y'all! I can't believe how we only got like less than a 1 minute to see them reunite at the end. 

*All that torment for 59 minutes and 5 seconds, and the last 5 seconds for a reunion. Kdramas writers and director are starting to become lazier when it gets to the finale. They start to lose their intelligence! Urg!* :o:huh:<_<

Me to the writer after everything DanYeon and I've been through... the last 5 secs of happy moments is a major disappointment... :angry:

3XnjPTa.gif

My whole expression went 360... like the writer goes "here's your HE!" and I'm like "yeah, thanks... jerk!"<_<:vicx:

HKN1fsy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 7