Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

like Dan’s various white pants that never get dirty, I wonder how they clean the blood off Dan’s handkerchief.....oh wait it’s angelic pants and handkerchief he snaps his finger and it’s clean!

@ppl done right...for reals!  who plays jenga w makeup at the ready!  how much did they contribute to the show that they HAD to add that in the show wasting another 5 seconds for DanYeon to hug some more at the reuniting end!

really....no kiss at the end he could have at least hugged YS back then twirl her around happily!  

cheer up chingus...may be with the subbed episode we won’t need father soju party or may be we will but a totally different atmosphere..

THANK YOU! to our lovely ALML livecapper chingus, giffer chingus, and you all chingus who generously share in here making our day for us who probably broke our e-device’s refresh button to see if there’s any new bit of info about DanYeon moments.  I will be back to read up on everyone’s views if they changed and also any clarifications, explanations, more theories, and imaginations after y’all watch the subbed finale.  

Kamsahmida!

• Like 13
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

Sooo... my understanding is that he was there but not there? (Kinda like Abyss)

Head spinning. It looks like the dream sequences were for us to imagine that they were together when in actual fact Dan was no longer in the Earthly realm and then he came back but could only follow her and look at her....

SIGH.

Well, there was the dream sequence, and after that when only YS could see him Dan basically reverted back to being an angel just like he was in the very beginning when YS could sometimes see him and sometimes not, wearing his handkerchief and all because according to the order from the deity he actually did complete his mission successfully. The last touch when he finally touches YS is basically the reversal of the "breath/kiss of life" from the first episode when he could not touch her but this time he can and I think there was another similar scene where he touched her but she couldn't feel it. Actually, I loved the parallel between the final scene and the first episode. I thought it was beautiful, poignant and fitting because it was ending the way it began, the story coming full circle with Dan following YS and touching her thinking she can't see him, only this time they are no longer from different worlds and can finally be together. What's more it's on the their bench and the very same OST is playing. That doesn't mean that the writer couldn't give us some 10 minutes of their HEA life. The final episode had some amazing moments it's such a pity the writer couldn't deliver a stellar and satisfying WHOLE final episode.

Sf0A9bR.jpgj2JJfea.jpg

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 6

It's okay, as long as we got a happy ending.

It was a good drama. I really enjoy it and everything. Shin Hye Sun played very well with L. I like her with him more than her and Yang Se Jong (Mr.Gong from Thirty but still Seventeen). I think it's the fact that L got comfortable with her and they became playful while filming, therefore the scenes turn out great. It's always good when the lead actor & actress know each other, they play a better couple for the storyline.

Now gotta wait on the subtitles to understand what was going on. :D

• Like 13

I like how we are here consoling ourselves that other endings are even worse :lol:

You guys are so funny!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

The singer Klang was present at the wrap-up party and watched the last episode together with the cast and crew members, she also took photos with KMS and SHS

• Like 4
  • Love 7

42 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

At least the ending is not like City of Angels!!

Whew!!

City of Angels had set rules....like you live as long as you live....and they stuck to that....here they just kinda threw things at viewers for no apparent reason....no specific purpose...and what was Seol Hee's fault then....why was her fate so tragic and terrifying....Kang Woo....why was he punished so severely....man, they screwed up....I sm happy for our couple but the whole thing about diety here makes no sense....served no purpose beyond being meaningless chatter

• Like 4

Why did you guys not like the last episode? I watched it with subbed version already and trust me, it’s not that bad. It’s not completely satisfying but it isn’t bad either. I love the parallel scenes between the first and last episodes though... and after this episode, I understand why finally God decides to grant them their wish, especially Kim Dan, my gosh, I’m so admire him after this last ep, not that I don’t admire him before, but Kim Dan in this last ep is another level, no words can describe cuz he is so perfect :tears: what he did is truly sacrificial love and yes thanks to that he can become a human <3 where can I find my Kim Dan in real life now :((  the thing I don’t like about the final ep is the writer decided to turn the whole Ms. Elena’s arc into some shietttty redundant plot aaaaahhhh, it would have been better if in the last minute Ms. Elena would show up not in her disguise but her true self as God smiling at the couple or some similar sort of things... I don’t mind the happy moments to be short, as long as they have the life they deserve, I feel happy. But Ms. Elena’s story really bothers me ugh. And one more, WHERE IS MY HOT KIM DAN IN THE BLUE  PYJAMAS? It can’t just be Myung Soo chose to wear pyjamas on set just to sleep on Yeon Seo’s bed for a photo tho :)  KBS what part did you cut from our finale T_T show ‘em now I demandddddd.

• Like 10

Oh yeah I forgot about Seol Hee’s story for a while because I’m too focusing on our leads... poor the girl, she doesn’t deserve that tragic ending... I knew KW was selfish back then, but have Seol Hee dying... isn’t that cruel? She did nothing wrong after all... I wish the writers could have invested some more moments for the other characters as well. Like some more explanations... why no fantasy kdrama is able to fulfill all my need then...

• Like 5

I’ve decided to join the discussion. I’m starting episode 27 right now and I have a few questions and concerns. This show almost makes god seem like the true bad guy, maybe he is. In times of despair people always dream about a savior who will grant them their desperate wishes and give them a chance, what if that’s all god is? The man who we’ve dreamed to be our savior. What if our ‘god’ is truly satan sinc eww live in a world with poverty, death, killers, greed,

etc. what if our true god is satan and thats why after something bad happens or we are desperate for a miracle most people pray to the savior they believe god is. What if he’s just the person we’ve made up as the perfect leader in place of the true evil leader. Or what if god is both leader of the underworld and heaven. If everything god does is to maintain balance then why do people get killed but other people? Why do kids/teens get taken from their homes by strangers? Why to kids/teens get abused and raped? Those all seem like things that would upset the balance. This show makes me think that the god Dan is believed to be behind everything isn’t god but satan. When he gets his leaves they burn after, his report burned into ashes, the old man that was an angel disappeared into dust. Ashes and dust all have to do with fire which is related to satan. If angels shouldn’t feel greedy then why is ‘god’ not allowing his angels to be with the people who they love, that sounds greedy. I truly believe it’s satan and not the deity. The angels jobs to be bystanders and collect the souls of people and animals that are dying doesn't sound like an angels job does it? It sounds like the grim reaper aka the Angel of death. The Reaper is believed to be the angel of death, it collects the souls of those dying or that have died and sends them to the underworld, why would an angel not help someone who is going to die unfairly. Somethings not right. There’s a show called the good place and it’s made to be about a girl who died and went to heaven but in the end they find out she’s actually in hell disguised as heaven, I feel like that’s what’s happening. The family is truly evil, how could someone be so set on killing someone, that’s what greed does. Jon Foreman once said “Greed, envy, sloth, pride and gluttony: these are not vices anymore. No, these are marketing tools. Lust is our way of life. Envy is just a nudge towards another sale. Even in our relationships we consume each other, each of us looking for what we can get out of the other. Our appetites are often satisfied at the expense of those around us. In a dog-eat-dog world we lose part of our humanity.” 

It’s easy to find someone with a pure heart, just look for the person with the most targets on their back. People who are blinded by greed will become crazed until they get what they want, once they get it they feel as if it’s not enough so they take more it’s only until after they’ve become murders that something fails and they’ll begin to think of it was all worth it, they target those with pure hearts, talent, happiness, or power because that’s what they desire most in the world. It’s truly sad.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

44 minutes ago, briseis said:

The singer Klang was present at the wrap-up party and watched the last episode together with the cast and crew members, she also took photos with KMS and SHS

I think that's KMS smiling at the back in the second pix, lol

W7aSbdW.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

Was the episode 16 sponsored by Disney book / movies :joy::mrgreen:  

Spoiler

15628750831562875012.gif

5d2795614b940304382665.gif?download

15628746261562874607.gif

15628754931562875446.gif

was YS aunt asking for forgiveness from Cinderella :naughty::yum:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

At least no one died :D I remembered Ghost Detective  suddenly  :D

I don't know when I have been so angry at a drama ending as I was with Ghost Detective.

And I don't like the sound of the way that Angel ended--this would have ticked me off, too.  So glad that I dropped this drama since I didn't have the energy for an angst-festa.

Thanks to all the recappers, though--I liked following along even after I gave up watching.  

• Like 2

Two more videos from the cutting of the cake - they are so adorable

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

This is the tracklist of the complete ALML soundtrack, if anyone needs a download link, PM me and I'll send it to you (however, I'm going to sleep soon so I might send it once I wake up in the morning)

01. 단비 – 이문세 Title
02. Oh My Angel – CHAI (이수정)
03. 널 그리는 밤 – 엘(L)
04. Because Of You – 허각
05. Stay – 오왠 (O.WHEN)
06. 너란 빛으로 – 프롬
07. 향기 – 소정 (레이디스 코드)
08. Pray – 클랑 (KLANG)
09. Sweeter (드라마 `단, 하나의 사랑` 삽입곡) – Jess Penner
10. Flying High – 최인희, 오혜주
11. Dancer on Stage – 최인희, 서현일
12. Mission Complete – 최인희, 서현일, 민지영
13. Attitude – 오혜주
14. Cupid’s Mission – 오혜주
15. 사고뭉치 김단 – 김현주
16. Swan Lake – 최인희, 서현일
17. My guardian angel – 오혜주
18. 세가지 소원 – 최인희, 서현일
19. A Confession – 최인희, 서현일
20. Dark Side – 서현일, 민지영
21. Michael’s Sword – 오혜주
22. Agnus Dei – 오혜주
23. Last Judgement – 최인희, 오혜주
24. 루시퍼의 음모 – 김현주
25. Black Swan – 최인희, 서현일
26. Hello! 큐피트 – 이소리
27. Romantic Shoes – 이소리
28. Love Waltz – 최인희, 오혜주
29. 너란 빛으로 (hummimg ver.) – 프롬

abqT41j.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

At least no one died :D I remembered Ghost Detective  suddenly  :D

wahh....until now i still cannot see final episode for ghost detective after know the ending:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Was the episode 16 sponsored by Disney book / movies :joy::mrgreen:  

TOTALLY!! It was inspired by disney. Lol! :lol:

Just finished watching with english subtitles, I actually like how it turned out. I mean, do I wish for them to give us more explanation, yes, but it's okay, no one died and we got a happy ending.

It was soo sad that Dan wrote all those postcards in advance for LYS. I totally agree with what Hu Sunbae said that Dan is a lifesaver. He's selfless, that's why he was given the chance to be with LYS, again.

I think someone mention it's like Abyss. I agree, it is like Abyss. The whole Cha Min floating and following Go Se Yeon around for three years. Dan followed LYS for 3 months and he was granted an earlier time to be with LYS, unlike Cha Min who waited 3 years. :lol: Overall, I enjoyed the drama. It was a good fantasy drama. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1