Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Hmm.. I was thinking that Korean dramas have problems with endings.

Then I realised that SHS previous drama (about the violinist) had a more satisfying ending.

However, I enjoyed the drama when it looked at Dan and his innocent shenanigans in trying to find someone to love YS and it ended up being him.

That scene when they got married was the best.

After that, we were preapred for some tragedy to happen (stab stab stab)

and we already anticipated that Dan would disappear (luckily not dissipate)

Ahh... SHS and KMS, you did make my last 8 weeks all the sweeter.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

that right the first 4 episode is daebak....fantasy element are not easy to elaborate.

that why many kdrama fantasy ending unsettle like goblin and black knight.

but this drama had a other main element which is ballet.

how ballet can deliver the emotion of the ballerina?  for this element, the writer deserve some credit....

I just feel like all the hoopla over God and his will was for nothing....I liked the ballet elements but like I said she had too many side dishes on her plate....didn't know how to season them all properly

Jinjaaaaa no photo together??:tears: they take many photos with another..why no just one together?:tears::tears: are their chemistry all this time only a necessity for drama advertisements ?

11 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

No photo together leak from wrap party ha....:P:huh:

So should i give up from ship them? :tears:

i think they aware many people ship them....they need to be careful.it okey as long as they stay as friends

maybe we see they interaction during KBS DRAMA AWARDS in the end of year:tounge_wink:

Sooo... my understanding is that he was there but not there? (Kinda like Abyss)

Head spinning. It looks like the dream sequences were for us to imagine that they were together when in actual fact Dan was no longer in the Earthly realm and then he came back but could only follow her and look at her....

SIGH.

Just now, Dramanoona said:

Head spinning. It looks like the dream sequences were for us to imagine that they were together when in actual fact Dan was no longer in the Earthly realm and then he came back but could only follow her and look at her....

SIGH.

nope chingu. he was there but he can't touch her so he was in her mind to make her dream good things!

1 minute ago, Dramanoona said:

SIGH.

well he became human in the last min at least ...well kinda like Abyss ( but there we got to see SY say she got pregnant and other stuffs not like ending when they just meet again)

thanks to all the friends here. :wub:i'm not often here (in soompi forum. im always be silent reader)

last time i active in the forum is in 2013. but I tried resetting my forum password because of this drama. :lol: (im too busy with my life)

they seem compatible from the bts I see in instagram.

I was surprised by your acceptance of all this drama. :oI'm excited!!!

1. good song theme

2. interesting shooting locations

3. the bts are hilarious and exciting

4. chemistry between kim dan and yeon seo :thumbsup:

5. beautiful storyline

i really enjoy reading reviews from all of you. you make me laugh at the same time. 

tomorrow I will enjoy (with subtitle) the last two episodes of this drama with a box of tissues. :dissapointed_relieved:

i really hope they in love each other in real life. hahahaha   :phew: ( i dont mind if they have someone special next time.)

actually, I'm not the one who likes shipp any actor in their real life. 

In my life this is my second time shipp idol or actor. :joy:

should i move on with this love birds?

maybe you rarely see me in the forum again. thank you. see u again chingus. L.O.V.E

Archived