Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, libra22 said:

we haven't seen these 2 kids in the drama. Are they their children?

These two kids are twin to gardener of jade garden (yeon seon virtual house)

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Wait it was a dream right? Why they confusing me like this. 

We see Angel Dan and YS return home. But still a dream right? Ahh I'm confused. 

Flashback of Dan after he disappears. He went to an all white place and received a scroll to read. He's reading the scroll aloud in his head. 

He's telling all this to YS. 

Scenes of them together now. Planting flowers and watching scary movies together. Dan freaking out. YS laughing at him. Playing Jenga together. Flicking foreheads. So happy. He's in bed, reading her a bedtime story. Guys they are totally fooling us. I just know this is a dream!

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 2

Suddenly YS reaches up. Feels for his heart beat. It's not there. This is when she realizes it's all a beautiful dream with him. Noooooooo! Get the tissues. It's just a dream. Think she asks him if it's real. And he says no. Think the scroll said he couldn't be with her. Nooooooo

• Like 2
  • Sad 8

I DON'T LIKE HOW IT'S GOING... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Noooo my heart is breaking!! Seems like he's saying goodbye in her dream now. Nooooo! :bawling:they prob not watching the last episode at the wrap up party cuz they'll all be crying otherwise. :bawling:I know with subs it's gonna be even more heart breaking. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

Just now, lolly84 said:

I DON'T LIKE HOW IT'S GOING... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am so freaking scared right now...

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

He holds her and says I love you and kisses her in her dream. Then we see he kisses her in real life. To wake her up it seems. A tear falls on her cheek. It glows. It's waking her up. But she wakes up and he's gone. His feather turned black on the handkerchief :bawling::bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

I don't want to keep watching! His feather turned black!! :bawling:I need another box of tissues. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

It'S all dream, it's his farewell to her, he tells her his last wish - he wants her to live. He tells her: I loved you and I will always love and kisses her both in reality in in the dream and then his feather burns

qJybM9B.jpgF5R2OdK.jpg355E1Kp.jpg

Spoiler

bCYXo9l.jpgy8vhiR5.jpg

bQ0nHry.jpg

VFM3CE2.jpg

NloCFGt.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

1 minute ago, turtlegirl said:

I don't want to keep watching! His feather turned black!! :bawling:I need another box of tissues. 

Are you richard simmons kidding me! Noooo! Thsnks for the hardwork recapping...:tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Please continue please...:tears:

• Like 3

I guess time has passed. YS has returned to the ballet company, still working with JKW. They meet with reporters. Then go into an office and talk a little while. I guess about Dan. I still can't stop crying. 

Inside the rehearsal room. All the dancers are reading about the trials of the evil family I guess. RuNa sits in a prison cell. Not sure what happened to aunt. YS comes to see RuNa. I still can't stop crying. I guess the only way for them to be together now is if YS dies and they meet in heaven? I don't want this. Anyways YS leaves RuNa with harsh words, just angering her even more. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

They seem to be giving a lot of time to finish up the story so Dan Kim may appear again.

• Like 2

Back at her home, YS is going on rampages against the house staff again. She's back to her old ways. She seems desperate for Dan. She goes outside and sits on their favorite bench in the rain. Ms Butler comes and holds an umbrella over her head. She comes inside. Okay she's talking like Dan is still there. Oh these are flashbacks. She has been speaking to Dan who is not there. Ms Butler has brought a psychiatrist I think. YS has been given pills. But she's also drinking alcohol with Ms Butler. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Just now, turtlegirl said:

Back at her home, YS is going on rampages against the house staff again. She's back to her old ways. She seems desperate for Dan. She goes outside and sits on their favorite bench in the rain. Ms Butler comes and holds an umbrella over her head. She comes inside. Okay she's talking like Dan is still there. Oh these are flashbacks. She has been speaking to Dan who is not there. Ms Butler has brought a psychiatrist I think. YS has been given pills. But she's also drinking alcohol with Ms Butler. 

Okay....what on earth is happening

• Like 2