[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

I’ve decided to join the discussion. I’m starting episode 27 right now and I have a few questions and concerns. This show almost makes god seem like the true bad guy, maybe he is. In times of despair people always dream about a savior who will grant them their desperate wishes and give them a chance, what if that’s all god is? The man who we’ve dreamed to be our savior. What if our ‘god’ is truly satan sinc eww live in a world with poverty, death, killers, greed,

etc. what if our true god is satan and thats why after something bad happens or we are desperate for a miracle most people pray to the savior they believe god is. What if he’s just the person we’ve made up as the perfect leader in place of the true evil leader. Or what if god is both leader of the underworld and heaven. If everything god does is to maintain balance then why do people get killed but other people? Why do kids/teens get taken from their homes by strangers? Why to kids/teens get abused and raped? Those all seem like things that would upset the balance. This show makes me think that the god Dan is believed to be behind everything isn’t god but satan. When he gets his leaves they burn after, his report burned into ashes, the old man that was an angel disappeared into dust. Ashes and dust all have to do with fire which is related to satan. If angels shouldn’t feel greedy then why is ‘god’ not allowing his angels to be with the people who they love, that sounds greedy. I truly believe it’s satan and not the deity. The angels jobs to be bystanders and collect the souls of people and animals that are dying doesn't sound like an angels job does it? It sounds like the grim reaper aka the Angel of death. The Reaper is believed to be the angel of death, it collects the souls of those dying or that have died and sends them to the underworld, why would an angel not help someone who is going to die unfairly. Somethings not right. There’s a show called the good place and it’s made to be about a girl who died and went to heaven but in the end they find out she’s actually in hell disguised as heaven, I feel like that’s what’s happening. The family is truly evil, how could someone be so set on killing someone, that’s what greed does. Jon Foreman once said “Greed, envy, sloth, pride and gluttony: these are not vices anymore. No, these are marketing tools. Lust is our way of life. Envy is just a nudge towards another sale. Even in our relationships we consume each other, each of us looking for what we can get out of the other. Our appetites are often satisfied at the expense of those around us. In a dog-eat-dog world we lose part of our humanity.” 

It’s easy to find someone with a pure heart, just look for the person with the most targets on their back. People who are blinded by greed will become crazed until they get what they want, once they get it they feel as if it’s not enough so they take more it’s only until after they’ve become murders that something fails and they’ll begin to think of it was all worth it, they target those with pure hearts, talent, happiness, or power because that’s what they desire most in the world. It’s truly sad.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, briseis said:

The singer Klang was present at the wrap-up party and watched the last episode together with the cast and crew members, she also took photos with KMS and SHS

I think that's KMS smiling at the back in the second pix, lol

W7aSbdW.jpg

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

At least no one died :D I remembered Ghost Detective  suddenly  :D

I don't know when I have been so angry at a drama ending as I was with Ghost Detective.

And I don't like the sound of the way that Angel ended--this would have ticked me off, too.  So glad that I dropped this drama since I didn't have the energy for an angst-festa.

Thanks to all the recappers, though--I liked following along even after I gave up watching.  

This is the tracklist of the complete ALML soundtrack, if anyone needs a download link, PM me and I'll send it to you (however, I'm going to sleep soon so I might send it once I wake up in the morning)

01. 단비 – 이문세 Title
02. Oh My Angel – CHAI (이수정)
03. 널 그리는 밤 – 엘(L)
04. Because Of You – 허각
05. Stay – 오왠 (O.WHEN)
06. 너란 빛으로 – 프롬
07. 향기 – 소정 (레이디스 코드)
08. Pray – 클랑 (KLANG)
09. Sweeter (드라마 `단, 하나의 사랑` 삽입곡) – Jess Penner
10. Flying High – 최인희, 오혜주
11. Dancer on Stage – 최인희, 서현일
12. Mission Complete – 최인희, 서현일, 민지영
13. Attitude – 오혜주
14. Cupid’s Mission – 오혜주
15. 사고뭉치 김단 – 김현주
16. Swan Lake – 최인희, 서현일
17. My guardian angel – 오혜주
18. 세가지 소원 – 최인희, 서현일
19. A Confession – 최인희, 서현일
20. Dark Side – 서현일, 민지영
21. Michael’s Sword – 오혜주
22. Agnus Dei – 오혜주
23. Last Judgement – 최인희, 오혜주
24. 루시퍼의 음모 – 김현주
25. Black Swan – 최인희, 서현일
26. Hello! 큐피트 – 이소리
27. Romantic Shoes – 이소리
28. Love Waltz – 최인희, 오혜주
29. 너란 빛으로 (hummimg ver.) – 프롬

abqT41j.jpg

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Was the episode 16 sponsored by Disney book / movies :joy::mrgreen:  

TOTALLY!! It was inspired by disney. Lol! :lol:

Just finished watching with english subtitles, I actually like how it turned out. I mean, do I wish for them to give us more explanation, yes, but it's okay, no one died and we got a happy ending.

It was soo sad that Dan wrote all those postcards in advance for LYS. I totally agree with what Hu Sunbae said that Dan is a lifesaver. He's selfless, that's why he was given the chance to be with LYS, again.

I think someone mention it's like Abyss. I agree, it is like Abyss. The whole Cha Min floating and following Go Se Yeon around for three years. Dan followed LYS for 3 months and he was granted an earlier time to be with LYS, unlike Cha Min who waited 3 years. :lol: Overall, I enjoyed the drama. It was a good fantasy drama. 

:lol:@disney inspiration!  arghh yet another kdrama with the little mermaid story.. :rolleyes: so much for reading to their kids!   the way YS calls Dan's name and seeing them with their wedding rings always make me smile :glasses:

:joy: @YS yelling at the maids for taking Dan's handkerchief and to Ms Jung as well, when it was Dan himself who took back his hanky!

someone mentioned KW and Ni Na pair but I think it's more KW with Ms Jung couple lol

I love YS's last outfit, well all her outfits were on point but that last one was gorgeous!

so both MS and SHS changed at the wrap up party...may be they spilled gonchu sauce or got cake on their clothes that they had to change.  They don't have the DanYeon's angelic white clothing clean up magic anymore!!  I love that they came dressing casually nice to the party ready for photo op...before changing to tees.

With the subs - the ending is a little better than just the 5 seconds hug we got at the end!  how many times did someone mention "empty" during the finale and that lengthy showing of the empty house!  What wasted time that could've spent more on our DanYeon couple reuniting..  

At the end of the 32 eps ALML was a good show with great actors making us all escape into their angelic world and warped family drama.  Top it all off is ALL y'all chingus in this thread, you made watching ALML Awesomely (Fantasia-ly) Fantastic!! :wink:  Thank you!:wub:

Finally watched this last episode with eng subs. Tbh, I am satisfied with the ending. I felt that the writer wanted us us to remember the beginning of their encounter through KD watching over her in the past and now. Then the last encounter and reunion at the end. It was beautifully done! 

Ib9TzG1.gif

Sorry for my negativity towards the ending. I was too consume with the writer and drama giving us their hot kisses, bed scene, and plans about their future (having kids) that I strongly believed that the writer will show us all of that. I need to stop hoping for more when I know it won't happen again at the end. Haha.

The writer:

IWg2tni.gif

Anyways, love everything about the drama! Everyone did their roles to justice! Shin Hye Sun and Kim Myung Soo did EXTREMELY WELL, especially SHS. She is PHENOMENAL! I am really thinking about buying the DVD once it's out with eng subs. Want a special edition! Again, one of the best kdramas for me this year and thank you all for your love for this drama!

eL66jm6.gif

SPOILER

I just watched the last episode and I personally feel like a sad ending would have been better.

I mean I'm glad that they made it and will live the rest of their life together but I think that a heartbreaking ending would have had more impact. Am I the only one thinking this?ahah
Btw I liked the story and Shin Hye Sun was sooooooo good, I was really amazed and impressed by her acting skills!!

Hello my dear danyeons. 

This is my final report. 

Thank you all for this thread. I will be waiting for some goodnews about dating and will be tranferring to the other page for updates. 

I've been feeling down since the morning of wednesday. I couldnt figure it out why. After trying not to watch the finale because i cannot accept the fact that its the end, i failed. Now I realized why i was so down since wednesday morning, I think I've been having a widrawal symptoms. This is the first time I joined a thread, kept on refreshing for an updates since page 1, commentted on every youtube videos uploaded with danyeon bts and spoilers, commented on kms and shs's posts just to send my love for them because of their characters. (Oh god i love them so much) 

Tbh, knowing that the drama ended is more heartbreaking than having a happy/sad ending. I've been watching them since the drama started, looking forward to wednesday and thursday because I will get to see them together again. So now what to do? 

Im really having widrawal symptoms right? This is so weird. This is the first time it happened to me, its breaking my heart. 

Thank you all for having this thread. Lets hope for a reunion in the future for our couple. 

P.S if they date realtime, the relationship should lasts for years or for good, in order for us to atleast see them together at kbs awards. If they dont, i hope they attend the kbs award together just to mend my broken heart and have a proper goodbye to them. 

*any comment why do I feel like they are so distant now? Am i the only one feeling it? Their BTS, cuteness, sweetness, caress for each other. Are those scenes made just for the sake of advertisement? Promotions? Or they might be dating? Please answer me.... 

God bless us all. 

Too tired tonight to watch with subs. Will do so tomorrow. Glad to read people saying they liked it better with subs though. Hopefully I will feel the same. Honestly I think a lot of the problem was we all got our hopes up too high after the pajamas/bed pic and the child storybook pic. Lol. But also I really hate when the main couple mentions having  children in a drama but then they don't follow through and show us the couple with children at the end. 

This is kind of off topic (but has to do with my thoughts on most kdramas). I will write something briefly about the movie Yesterday which is currently in theatres here. Read at your own risk as it contains a spoiler from the movie...

Spoiler

I left this movie thinking "this is what the k-dramas need to give us at the end!" The movie ended with showing a sequence of the main couple with two adorable children. Why is it so hard for k-dramas to give us this?!? Lol really good movie though definitely recommend.

So anyways one last question...

Does anyone know if the OST will be available for purchase? I would love to have a hard copy of it to listen to in the car and such. Please please. :)

I dont necesarily think that the ending that Dan and Yeon Seo got was not fitting....it just if we forget them and look at the whole storyline, plotline and central conflicts as a whole....the writing has been uneven and pretty mediocre. The writer had these great ideas but too many of them and could never mesh them well with one another and give coherence. Seol Hee- Kang Woo, Hu Sunbae, The older angel and the old lady, numerous accidents Yeon Seo had....Runa's crazy antics....where does any of it connect in a meaningful way instead of being tired plot devices. What was at the core of her central theme when she decided to use concept of Heaven, Angels and God. We have none of those answer. So she gets a pretty bad grade as a writer for me. 

This drama has always been above all else about the performance. The writer should thank her stars that Shin Hae Sun, Myung Soo and the rest were a part of it who gave it their all. I would not have sat through it otherwise. It was the actors who elevated her work. Also, the characters were well planned. I guess A+ for that. I will probably not watch another drama from the same writer again unless it has anybody I care in it with what I have seen so far from her and unless she fets rave reviews. 

6 minutes ago, Shs_kms said:

*any comment why do I feel like they are so distant now? Am i the only one feeling it? Their BTS, cuteness, sweetness, caress for each other. Are those scenes made just for the sake of advertisement? Promotions? Or they might be dating? Please answer me.... 

God bless us all. 

I guess I was not the only one feeling this. I also read some comment on twitter that thei cuddle scene last night felt different (like it was not as sweet). 

I hope the sweetness was not made for the sake of promotion. I think the closeness is genuine though, it's not something you can fake so easily, especially for people like them who are shy/introvert. Maybe they are really just good friends, and got a bit uncomfortable after KBS marketed their sweetness that way (the BTS subbing and all). 

Thats just my opinion though ^^v

29 minutes ago, Shs_kms said:

Hello my dear danyeons. 

This is my final report. 

Thank you all for this thread. I will be waiting for some goodnews about dating and will be tranferring to the other page for updates. 

I've been feeling down since the morning of wednesday. I couldnt figure it out why. After trying not to watch the finale because i cannot accept the fact that its the end, i failed. Now I realized why i was so down since wednesday morning, I think I've been having a widrawal symptoms. This is the first time I joined a thread, kept on refreshing for an updates since page 1, commentted on every youtube videos uploaded with danyeon bts and spoilers, commented on kms and shs's posts just to send my love for them because of their characters. (Oh god i love them so much) 

Tbh, knowing that the drama ended is more heartbreaking than having a happy/sad ending. I've been watching them since the drama started, looking forward to wednesday and thursday because I will get to see them together again. So now what to do? 

Im really having widrawal symptoms right? This is so weird. This is the first time it happened to me, its breaking my heart. 

Thank you all for having this thread. Lets hope for a reunion in the future for our couple. 

P.S if they date realtime, the relationship should lasts for years or for good, in order for us to atleast see them together at kbs awards. If they dont, i hope they attend the kbs award together just to mend my broken heart and have a proper goodbye to them. 

God bless us all. 

i also can sense that....it okey.as long as they stay friends.i don't want if they date and break up....if that happen i cannot see this drama anymore.

Based on video in wrap party, i see them act like casual. No sparkle eye from myung soo to hye sun. Like nothing happen to them.  its hurt actually. :P

How dare them make us crazy to shipp them in bts and in the end they gone like dust ha...? :naughty:

Myung Soo yaaa....how dare you busy with origami thing when hye sun give her last speech. you too shy to eye to eye on her? 

1 hour ago, Shs_kms said:

is the first time I joined a thread, kept on refreshing for an updates since page 1, commentted on every youtube videos uploaded with danyeon bts and spoilers, commented on kms and shs's posts just to send my love for them because of their characters. (Oh god i love them)

I also have this habits like you :dissapointed_relieved:

Archived