Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Why why why they dont take picture with each other. I saw han ji min ig (spring night) she have a lot of picture with co-star. :huh:

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

:lol:@disney inspiration!  arghh yet another kdrama with the little mermaid story.. :rolleyes: so much for reading to their kids!   the way YS calls Dan's name and seeing them with their wedding rings always make me smile :glasses:

:joy: @YS yelling at the maids for taking Dan's handkerchief and to Ms Jung as well, when it was Dan himself who took back his hanky!

someone mentioned KW and Ni Na pair but I think it's more KW with Ms Jung couple lol

I love YS's last outfit, well all her outfits were on point but that last one was gorgeous!

so both MS and SHS changed at the wrap up party...may be they spilled gonchu sauce or got cake on their clothes that they had to change.  They don't have the DanYeon's angelic white clothing clean up magic anymore!!  I love that they came dressing casually nice to the party ready for photo op...before changing to tees.

With the subs - the ending is a little better than just the 5 seconds hug we got at the end!  how many times did someone mention "empty" during the finale and that lengthy showing of the empty house!  What wasted time that could've spent more on our DanYeon couple reuniting..  

At the end of the 32 eps ALML was a good show with great actors making us all escape into their angelic world and warped family drama.  Top it all off is ALL y'all chingus in this thread, you made watching ALML Awesomely (Fantasia-ly) Fantastic!! :wink:  Thank you!:wub:

• Like 11
  • Awesome 2

Finally watched this last episode with eng subs. Tbh, I am satisfied with the ending. I felt that the writer wanted us us to remember the beginning of their encounter through KD watching over her in the past and now. Then the last encounter and reunion at the end. It was beautifully done! 

Ib9TzG1.gif

Sorry for my negativity towards the ending. I was too consume with the writer and drama giving us their hot kisses, bed scene, and plans about their future (having kids) that I strongly believed that the writer will show us all of that. I need to stop hoping for more when I know it won't happen again at the end. Haha.

The writer:

IWg2tni.gif

Anyways, love everything about the drama! Everyone did their roles to justice! Shin Hye Sun and Kim Myung Soo did EXTREMELY WELL, especially SHS. She is PHENOMENAL! I am really thinking about buying the DVD once it's out with eng subs. Want a special edition! Again, one of the best kdramas for me this year and thank you all for your love for this drama!

eL66jm6.gif

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

SPOILER

I just watched the last episode and I personally feel like a sad ending would have been better.

I mean I'm glad that they made it and will live the rest of their life together but I think that a heartbreaking ending would have had more impact. Am I the only one thinking this?ahah
Btw I liked the story and Shin Hye Sun was sooooooo good, I was really amazed and impressed by her acting skills!!

• Like 6

Hello my dear danyeons. 

This is my final report. 

Thank you all for this thread. I will be waiting for some goodnews about dating and will be tranferring to the other page for updates. 

I've been feeling down since the morning of wednesday. I couldnt figure it out why. After trying not to watch the finale because i cannot accept the fact that its the end, i failed. Now I realized why i was so down since wednesday morning, I think I've been having a widrawal symptoms. This is the first time I joined a thread, kept on refreshing for an updates since page 1, commentted on every youtube videos uploaded with danyeon bts and spoilers, commented on kms and shs's posts just to send my love for them because of their characters. (Oh god i love them so much) 

Tbh, knowing that the drama ended is more heartbreaking than having a happy/sad ending. I've been watching them since the drama started, looking forward to wednesday and thursday because I will get to see them together again. So now what to do? 

Im really having widrawal symptoms right? This is so weird. This is the first time it happened to me, its breaking my heart. 

Thank you all for having this thread. Lets hope for a reunion in the future for our couple. 

P.S if they date realtime, the relationship should lasts for years or for good, in order for us to atleast see them together at kbs awards. If they dont, i hope they attend the kbs award together just to mend my broken heart and have a proper goodbye to them. 

*any comment why do I feel like they are so distant now? Am i the only one feeling it? Their BTS, cuteness, sweetness, caress for each other. Are those scenes made just for the sake of advertisement? Promotions? Or they might be dating? Please answer me.... 

God bless us all. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

Too tired tonight to watch with subs. Will do so tomorrow. Glad to read people saying they liked it better with subs though. Hopefully I will feel the same. Honestly I think a lot of the problem was we all got our hopes up too high after the pajamas/bed pic and the child storybook pic. Lol. But also I really hate when the main couple mentions having  children in a drama but then they don't follow through and show us the couple with children at the end. 

This is kind of off topic (but has to do with my thoughts on most kdramas). I will write something briefly about the movie Yesterday which is currently in theatres here. Read at your own risk as it contains a spoiler from the movie...

Spoiler

I left this movie thinking "this is what the k-dramas need to give us at the end!" The movie ended with showing a sequence of the main couple with two adorable children. Why is it so hard for k-dramas to give us this?!? Lol really good movie though definitely recommend.

So anyways one last question...

Does anyone know if the OST will be available for purchase? I would love to have a hard copy of it to listen to in the car and such. Please please. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I dont necesarily think that the ending that Dan and Yeon Seo got was not fitting....it just if we forget them and look at the whole storyline, plotline and central conflicts as a whole....the writing has been uneven and pretty mediocre. The writer had these great ideas but too many of them and could never mesh them well with one another and give coherence. Seol Hee- Kang Woo, Hu Sunbae, The older angel and the old lady, numerous accidents Yeon Seo had....Runa's crazy antics....where does any of it connect in a meaningful way instead of being tired plot devices. What was at the core of her central theme when she decided to use concept of Heaven, Angels and God. We have none of those answer. So she gets a pretty bad grade as a writer for me. 

This drama has always been above all else about the performance. The writer should thank her stars that Shin Hae Sun, Myung Soo and the rest were a part of it who gave it their all. I would not have sat through it otherwise. It was the actors who elevated her work. Also, the characters were well planned. I guess A+ for that. I will probably not watch another drama from the same writer again unless it has anybody I care in it with what I have seen so far from her and unless she fets rave reviews. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, Shs_kms said:

*any comment why do I feel like they are so distant now? Am i the only one feeling it? Their BTS, cuteness, sweetness, caress for each other. Are those scenes made just for the sake of advertisement? Promotions? Or they might be dating? Please answer me.... 

God bless us all. 

I guess I was not the only one feeling this. I also read some comment on twitter that thei cuddle scene last night felt different (like it was not as sweet). 

I hope the sweetness was not made for the sake of promotion. I think the closeness is genuine though, it's not something you can fake so easily, especially for people like them who are shy/introvert. Maybe they are really just good friends, and got a bit uncomfortable after KBS marketed their sweetness that way (the BTS subbing and all). 

Thats just my opinion though ^^v

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

29 minutes ago, Shs_kms said:

Hello my dear danyeons. 

This is my final report. 

Thank you all for this thread. I will be waiting for some goodnews about dating and will be tranferring to the other page for updates. 

I've been feeling down since the morning of wednesday. I couldnt figure it out why. After trying not to watch the finale because i cannot accept the fact that its the end, i failed. Now I realized why i was so down since wednesday morning, I think I've been having a widrawal symptoms. This is the first time I joined a thread, kept on refreshing for an updates since page 1, commentted on every youtube videos uploaded with danyeon bts and spoilers, commented on kms and shs's posts just to send my love for them because of their characters. (Oh god i love them so much) 

Tbh, knowing that the drama ended is more heartbreaking than having a happy/sad ending. I've been watching them since the drama started, looking forward to wednesday and thursday because I will get to see them together again. So now what to do? 

Im really having widrawal symptoms right? This is so weird. This is the first time it happened to me, its breaking my heart. 

Thank you all for having this thread. Lets hope for a reunion in the future for our couple. 

P.S if they date realtime, the relationship should lasts for years or for good, in order for us to atleast see them together at kbs awards. If they dont, i hope they attend the kbs award together just to mend my broken heart and have a proper goodbye to them. 

God bless us all. 

i also can sense that....it okey.as long as they stay friends.i don't want if they date and break up....if that happen i cannot see this drama anymore.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

Based on video in wrap party, i see them act like casual. No sparkle eye from myung soo to hye sun. Like nothing happen to them.  its hurt actually. :P

How dare them make us crazy to shipp them in bts and in the end they gone like dust ha...? :naughty:

Myung Soo yaaa....how dare you busy with origami thing when hye sun give her last speech. you too shy to eye to eye on her? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Shs_kms said:

is the first time I joined a thread, kept on refreshing for an updates since page 1, commentted on every youtube videos uploaded with danyeon bts and spoilers, commented on kms and shs's posts just to send my love for them because of their characters. (Oh god i love them)

I also have this habits like you :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Based on video in wrap party, i see them act like casual. No sparkle eye from myung soo to hye sun. Like nothing happen to them.  its hurt actually. :P

How dare them make us crazy to shipp them in bts and in the end they gone like dust ha...? :naughty:

its okay.....at least we get sweet scene in bts.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, Shs_kms said:

You're not alone, I am too having thosw symptoms. And listening through their OSTs doesn't help at all, really breaking my heart. 

27 minutes ago, Shs_kms said:

I guess we'll never know whether they'll date or not, looking back to MS's past dating news that once broken him and didn't end very well. I think it's better for them to have some personal time, take time to separate themselves from the character. I left comments on SHS & KMS ig sent farewell to them, said that it was hard to let them go but thankful for the beautiful performance they showed us. I wish them love and happiness in the world, and they should get along well taking care each other (whether just friends or more). Damn, I'm too invested in both of them, I never felt like this and I hate it :tears:

30 minutes ago, myoshie said:

I guess I was not the only one feeling this. I also read some comment on twitter that the cuddle scene last night felt different (like it was not as sweet). 

I hope the sweetness was not made for the sake of promotion. I think the closeness is genuine though, it's not something you can fake so easily, especially for people like them who are shy/introvert. Maybe they are really just good friends, and got a bit uncomfortable after KBS marketed their sweetness that way (the BTS subbing and all). 

Thats just my opinion though ^^v

Ahh I felt that too in last night's cuddle scene, that was like purely an act not like usual. I don't know whether they were maybe tired or unsatisfied with the plot. I think their closeness too was genuine enough, I still can see from their wrap up party ig stories. I saw sometimes both looking each other shyly and they laughed giggly when SHS cut the cake nervously, other than that I think they purposely don't want to be seen together. As for KMS, there were rumors going on at the same day of wrap up party, regarding Infinite renewal contract, maybe it could be bothered him a bit, I don't know :tears: I genuinely wish for their happiness whatever their choice, I'm sure they will still support each other and enjoy each other's company :)

Gonna put my life back together, back to reality and try to move on -_-

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, ayupkurnia said:

You're not alone, I am too having thosw symptoms. And listening through their OSTs doesn't help at all, really breaking my heart. 

I guess we'll never know whether they'll date or not, looking back to MS's past dating news that once broken him and didn't end very well. I think it's better for them to have some personal time, take time to separate themselves from the character. I left comments on SHS & KMS ig sent farewell to them, said that it was hard to let them go but thankful for the beautiful performance they showed us. I wish them love and happiness in the world, and they should get along well taking care each other (whether just friends or more). Damn, I'm too invested in both of them, I never felt like this and I hate it :tears:

Ahh I felt that too in last night's cuddle scene, that was like purely an act not like usual. I don't know whether they were maybe tired or unsatisfied with the plot. I think their closeness too was genuine enough, I still can see from their wrap up party ig stories. I saw sometimes both looking each other shyly and they laughed giggly when SHS cut the cake nervously, other than that I think they purposely don't want to be seen together. As for KMS, there were rumors going on at the same day of wrap up party, regarding Infinite renewal contract, maybe it could be bothered him a bit, I don't know :tears: I genuinely wish for their happiness whatever their choice, I'm sure they will still support each other and enjoy each other's company :)

Gonna put my life back together, back to reality and try to move on -_-

This. It it bothering me too :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I personally found the last episode to be truly satisfying because it brought back the beauty of the mission back to light. The deity finally confirmed that he had wanted Dan to show YS what is true love and the mission was indeed completed. Because Dan was able to miraculously become human in the end, I still would like to believe that the deity’s ultimate will and plan was to reunite Seung Woo and YS. The little things that we didn't fully understand such as YS’ ability to sense Dan’s kiss by the bridge. Know his presence on the bench while still blind. To the deity giving Dan a second chance after saving YS from the car wreck. Then giving him a special mission. Wings that saved/protected YS. His memories. Love. Life. I believe all had to have a higher purpose/meaning behind them in the end. As long as the writer didn't take that away from them, I'm fine with the imperfections in between. If only it was possible to plead for an encore. Since it's not, I'm happy just to know that Dan and YS are now free to live their happy ever after.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

It's always better with subs.

Although I still wish we had more time when Dan was human, I suppose bringing the story to an end by focusing on the beginning was how it was always meant to be.

It was a good journey.

Sacrifices were made.

Stabbings galore.

But in the end, love prevailed.

There is a Deity.

• Like 4
  • Love 2