[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, multiloverssss said:

i still in withdrawal mode....:bawling:.so i keep scrolling if any news about the cast that i can read.

I miss this thread when it’s still crowded and everyone just literally discussed about everything in order to hit the goal of 100, 150, 200 pages... maybe now they move on to some new dramas or just don’t go to this thread frequently anymore but I’m still here... waiting for the news... haizz

10 hours ago, violet88 said:

Oh you watched that episode too? Then do you noticed how close he is to his teacher? I think he's a very loyal person to think that he even visited her every year on Teacher's Day. And his relationship with the teacher is special too, it goes beyond the typical teacher-student relationship.. Many said he might have crush on her during school time, but I think that's just how MS is around people he's comfortable with, and he has so much respect for the teacher too.. And I thought it's funny how he does not recognized the teacher he met frequently while his team member are able to despite the disguise, while he firmly denied them too.. :lol:

Omo, I should stop here since this is ALML thread lest mod reprimand me.. :)

Count me... I just watched that episode too... :D (and all episode Showtime)  and i just realized that kim myung soo is back at wrap up party..  I think for couple months he was possessed by Kim Dan..

And yes,  I think he is a loyal and persitent (just like his teacher said)  and because of that he would successfull in any area.. 

The English version of 'Stay' and the song that was played in the making videos (Song name is 'You') have been added to the Korean music streaming sites. 

zLH0cDm.jpg

You can listen to a one minute preview on those streaming sites I believe.... Until someone releases the full ver online so we can listen to them :bawling:

Edit:

I have a rip off ver (not official) of it if someone wants it, PM for link

1 hour ago, joanie_ha said:

I miss this thread when it’s still crowded and everyone just literally discussed about everything in order to hit the goal of 100, 150, 200 pages... maybe now they move on to some new dramas or just don’t go to this thread frequently anymore but I’m still here... waiting for the news... haizz

Miss those times too. We are still here but there's nothing for us to update and discuss already :weary:

1 hour ago, almldan said:

The English version of 'Stay' and the song that was played in the making videos (Song name is 'You') have been added to the Korean music streaming sites. 

You can listen to a one minute preview on those streaming sites I believe.... Until someone releases the full ver online so we can listen to them :bawling:

Edit:

Reveal hidden contents

I have a rip off ver (not official) of it if someone wants it, PM for link

I've noticed that there are included 10 more additional tracks in this version than in the version released on July 10.

https://www.melon.com/album/detail.htm?albumId=10305318

2 hours ago, almldan said:

Ooh you're right! 

from 30-39 are the new songs/instrumentals :wub:

yay I was looking for that song at the end of ep 32, waited forever for its release!

But I'm still disappointed they don't have my favorite background music, it's like a pop-dance beat music that plays whenever there's scenes of Lee Dong Gun at Fantasia... 

11 hours ago, crystaltears said:

yay I was looking for that song at the end of ep 32, waited forever for its release!

But I'm still disappointed they don't have my favorite background music, it's like a pop-dance beat music that plays whenever there's scenes of Lee Dong Gun at Fantasia... 

I think I know which song it is. I also like that song and am disappointed it isn't included in the album. I can't even find any unreleased version of it :unsure:

If anybody still doesn't have chance to buy the OST album, here I can share them with you but please don't upload them on any streaming site. This album is really awesome, I love almost all of the songs, including the bgm.

I'm sharing them on my journal and you can download them all or any song/instrumental that you want. All 39 mp3s in total.

Archived