[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

36 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem start zooming in the kisses plz  , me and @sushilicious need help we can’t see after MR charming & Miss Dan  romantic scene :joy:

VLKPUMQ.gif

A bit grainy...will improve it  later..ahahahah.... B&W looks good..

o4jgJtq.gif

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First bed scene of ep 15

YS: I can't fall asleep that easily
JR: That's alright. I can see you for a long long time
YS: You know, I didn't find my insomnia as a trouble, but after broke up with you it was giving me a hard time. For those long nights when I couldn't sleep I would always thinking about you.
YS: When was the time that you find it is hard, Laywer Kwon?. Ah, nevermind. You wouldn't have any of it because you were too busy
JR: Who says I didn't have a hard time? Every night and every morning, I always have a hard time. Even when I just stay still or when I am inside the court. Every time is always hard
YS: Really? Are you really having a hard time?
JR: Wait, why do you look so happy that I have a hard time?
YS: Of course, that means that you are really like me. Strange, how it makes me relief
*YS grabs JR hands*
YS: Let's not break up again. Promise me that you won't ever let go of this hands of mine
JR: Yes, I promise. I would never let your hands go. And, I will protect you
JR: The reason I left you before because you are having the important time in your life and I didn't want to disturb it. Even thinking about it now, I wouldn't change my mind. That's why for your sake and to protect you, I'll be more careful for keeping our relationship a secret
YS: You will be more becareful and will keep our situation a secret?
JR: Yes. Since we couldn't get our pictures be taken again, let's minimize the time we meet outside and let's just meet at a quiet and empty space like your house or mine
YS: An empty and quiet place?
JR: Yes, a place where nobody but us are present and quiet
JR: Can I sleep over at your place?

JR: I promised I would never cross this line. I have told you that I would protect you
YS: Uh, well
*JR keeping his hand fold on his stomach as a sign he wouldn't do anything improper to YS*
*YS was desperate for action but JR didn't do anything*
YS: I should thank you for protecting me. Tch

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

R: Today, is it okay if I don’t protect you?

This last line is a reference to the innocent bed scene from the start of the episode where he doesn't touch her when they're in bed together, because he's protecting her. Today, he's not going to restrict himself like that. I'm blushing thinking about it. Btw, this doesn't mean that they go to bed together necessarily, but there will definitely be at least passionate smooching going on.

But my mind has gone wild :love::naughty:....ahahahah..thanks @stroppyse. You're the best. 

------------------

Poor CEO ...he could hardly contain his broken fanboy heart .  

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

JR: Is it done like this?
(kisses her)
JR: Today, is it okay if I don’t protect you?

At this part, my face is getting hotter. I don't know how LDW manage to make a whisper soo smooth and dreamy :wub: 

When they pull apart for a seconds, I really like they stare for each others eyes like conversing how they love each other and won't never let go. :heart:

*I'm melting*

My Gallbladder is about to explode with this UKELELE Ship! 101.gif

YC0c799.gif

Officially Dating! 128.gif

hNgn4q1.gif

Goodness! Get yourself a ROOM!  60.gif And feed each other's  * dessert * 89.gif

Spoiler

YA5J6rA.gif

It's all because of UKELELE! Jealousy Overload  91.gif

Spoiler

8rPH8w0.gif

Heeeehh! The expression is gold!

He's like on the process of sperm explosion...88.gif

YZhP6rz.gif

Lawyer Dan: Like POOP Climax?! 109.gif

Spoiler

cuEgE4K.gif

17 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

JR: Today, is it okay if I don’t protect you?

This last line is a reference to the innocent bed scene from the start of the episode where he doesn't touch her when they're in bed together, because he's protecting her. Today, he's not going to restrict himself like that. I'm blushing thinking about it. Btw, this doesn't mean that they go to bed together necessarily, but there will definitely be at least passionate smooching going on.

2SHH1.gif

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

R: That I’ll always be waiting for you right here in this place, I wanted to tell you that.

this line...

i think this likely shows there's gonna be a time jump for tomorrow...since they are gonna be separated for shooting abroad ?!

or?

anyways,, fingers crossed that tomorrow ending will be satisfying for all of us:wub:

I love it when KJR’s voice goes all low  when he asks her, “like this?” before swooping in for the kill. It was like this in the episode 10 kisses too. #toosexy #swoonworthy

And omo... she responds to his kisses! Love this screen couple! So sad to see them go!

I suspect that someone from TYH lurks around and decided to troll us .

"we want a shower scene!!'

"here have it ....LDW fully clothed - just minor water in his face/clothes"

Really???

"we want a bed scene!!"

"here have it!! JR places pillows between and vows to be innocent"

Really?

"we want zoom in the kisses!!"

"here have all the zooming.....but we will cut right at the good part"

Really??? 

Spoiler

zvsLrVO.gif

jUb4JOo.gif

Spoiler

Ue2hCdv.gif

w2OLQul.gif

Ohhh ~ Poor CEO-nim ... My deepest sympathy on your heart and hand ... 133.gif

You can still use your left hand when ...when ... 60.gif * cough * that's it! 

May you'll find a significant hand- 84.gif I meant partner for a lifetime. 148.gif

Spoiler

S44MdtE.gif

@triplem and @Ameera Ali will definitely help you ... 10.gif

Me after reading @stroppyse 's (thank you!) translation of the ending.... d*** his voice was so sexy

Ovaries Mercy GIF - Ovaries Mercy Hot GIFs

My hopes/predictions for tomorrow:

- open with a cute "morning after" scene in bed, with them being all cutesy and cuddly with each other (cause of course I predict they didn't stop after kissing)

- all the couples get/stay together / SW finally move out of JR's pad

- proposal pleeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeee *I'd rather have proposal than wedding, hate to say*

- time jump with kids pleeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeee *With JR being a sweet and loving daddy, my heart would die*

-JS have a balance between acting and taking law classes - I like this idea cuz I think she's great at both jobs

Who wants to make some predictions with me?

1. Proposal, wedding, kids? Both or all three? (I vote proposal and kids)

2. Where will they live, JR place or JS place or new place? (I say new, bigger house) 

3. JS - actress or lawyer or both or neither? (I say both)

4. How many kids? (I say just 1 that we see, a girl, mini JS stylish and super cute)

4 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Who wants to make some predictions with me?

1. Proposal, wedding, kids? Both or all three? (I vote proposal and kids)

2. Where will they live, JR place or JS place or new place? (I say new, bigger house) 

3. JS - actress or lawyer or both or neither? (I say both)

4. How many kids? (I say just 1 that we see, a girl, mini JS stylish and super cute)

Let me have my insights. 

1. I'm fine with proposal with passionate kiss hahahaha then jump with kid/s, just like the ending of She Was Pretty (if anyone watched that). It's so cute. Wedding, hmmm, it's okay if there's no wedding as long as irl (delulu) hello DOTS and Song-Song, there'e no wedding in the drama hahahaha (mianhe if I mentioned different dramas) 

2. It's better if they live in the new house, but I don't think this will be added or emphasized. So as long as they are together, wherever they are, I'm happy with it. 

3. It's cool if JS continue her law school, and imagine, she was being taught by KJR every night about law and everything :wub:

4. A mini-JS is cute, but I also want mini-JR hahahaha

P. S. I don't know how I can work tomorrow while thinking about TYH lol help! 

16 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

@triplem and @Ameera Ali will definitely help you ..

ahahahah...aigoo this is the man who is both the president and the vice president of her fan club , diligently makes memes in her honour while running a million dollar law firm...he is a gem :relaxed:

More than the kisses...you know what I love are these moments they look at each other before they continue kissing- so  sweet and tender

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

but having read that he does not want to use protection...I mean he does not want to protect her .....I am thinking...baby hedgehogs are on the way

Ohhh Yeon Seooooo ... I like how she explains and demonstrates those stuff using hand language.

2KrQxvP.gif

Pervy mode translation : tooooottttt-tooooootttt-tooooootttt  ... Censored!

Spoiler

Cwap9ws.gif

LhIp5lR.gif

I wonder if those hands gesture will make them arouse ... Or are they planning how-what-position they're gonna do when love making comes?

CEO: Are you guys on horny mood?

Ukelele Couple: YES! We are! 

XpPy32L.gif

Spoiler

wzzi9BP.gif

Spoiler

Kut5e43.gif

4 hours ago, lol23 said:

Insider source says: timejump showing Jin Sim is acting and JungRok is takingcare of his 2yearold daughter with Phoenix meowing around, saying "Mom is there!" Until then, JinSim returned home bringing dinner and bring some news. "I'm pregnant". Jung Rok surprised face and END!

No. Its the Oh Yoon Seo 10th anniversary of her entertainment firm and party comeback to the industry. So they are having dinner with selected friends and fans. So JungRok will be announced to the world as his future husband.  Shock everywhere and montage of news over past few months about them. and time jump to few years ahead with JungRok and phoenix and daughter

lol: Idk if its true. I just guess but there is a time jump from insider source

Btw Yoo In Na is my bias now. I personally can withstand with her acting aegyo and cute despite the age. Hoping she can find her true love and not choose celibate. Plus, her ex is cheating on her and thats why she can't trust men!!

Where do you get this bruh... Hope so, i dont like wedding showcase in drama but

I am okay with the time skip, showing montages and family happiness like the kids and the cat. altho, I personally think that the director will cut the drama at the award or anniversary show? Hope not.

It will be funny when JungRok taking care of his 2 year old or 3 year old daughter , with the surprised expression with JS told him, she's pregnant again. HAHAHA. That is kinda like good ending, no?

When every page is bombarded with a kiss scenes ... Thanks  @triplem

Spoiler

I1e2K3i.gif

Unleash the sexual appetite ...63.gif Protection is unnecessary! 

qB6agh8.gif

The heat sensations burns wrecking havoc on their body. 60.gif

d2PGEX4.gif

Spoiler

tP6GXNw.gif

Release the Kraken ... That only means - Most of US are PEEEEEERVeeeeert! 52.gif

Archived