[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K real kiss rehearsal time. JS comes back with the script and hands it to JR. He's looking through. She's all excited about the kiss but he points out something else in the script, probably some lawyer thing lol. He's all upset about it. She tells him to move on. Once again he mentions something and she thinks it'll be the kiss but it's not lol. He makes her practice a lawyer scene. He's being a little critical. Come on JR she just wants to make out with you!!! Lol. He's making her do it over again. She asks for a break. Goes to kitchen like this is not going as planned. JR is all excited to keep practicing lawyer stuff. Ok finally he's reading through and reads the kiss part !! He drops the script lol. Dang it no kiss cause now we cut to always dinner and JR is there still thinking about the kiss. Dan and choi are seriously sitting right next to each other making googly eyes at each other. Does no one realize they're dating ? CEO mentions something about couples and they both raise their hands. CEO laughs at them being a couple then ducks his head and sees them holding hands all cutesy. Yes they are a couple, they announce to everyone. 

JR shows up to the drama set. Uh oh is this the kiss scene ? Why is he watching it? Lolol. Look away JR. Lol I seriously thought he was gonna tell cut but something else interrupted them. Lol what is he doing. Think he's telling the director a kiss scene is not right for this scene or something lol. He's definitely trying to change the scene. Manager has to pull him away.

Manager is sitting with him now scolding him. While they're sitting there, he sees YR and SW walking by holding hands. They sit with him now. Maybe they are giving him better advice about JS and her kids scene. He comes back outside and sees her rehearsing with her co star. He leaves them be.

Commercials again 

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching  @Lawyerh that must be our shower scene 

:joy:

I swear this PD is going for analog romance :skull:

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem me too, I ship them too. My left eye is twitching, who is that guy who is closed to Dan...upon further inspection it’s one of the interns. Let me just email to Joon kyu to fire that intern.

Yes it’s the intern !!! 

@Lawyerh Pls get home safely :D 

19 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

JR leaving the office. Suddenly JS is there in her car honking the horn. He's so happy to see her. 

They go back to her place and are eating dinner. She's got the red shirt on. Kissing practice soon!

She gives him an energy booster thing. They keep talking.

She goes and gets her script to rehearse. Then she sees the kiss scene on the page. I guess she wants to practice it with him. Sneaky JS. She chooses that scene and pretends not to know she chose it. Omo! Surprise. JR pushes her down to kiss and it's just her imagination! I think the preview kiss was her imagination! Now they cut to commercials. Maybe we will get a really hot kiss scene ooh I hope ....

@turtlegirl and @jeonghyang Thank you, thank you :wub:.   Very grateful ..you made ME / US soooo HAPPY!! :heart::star:

Cut to another always dinner. Choi and dan are holding hands again being cringey cute. JR is kinda sad looking. CEO gives the cringey couple a credit card not sure what for. Intern tries to ask out young woman but she turns him down. She eyes scary face to make a move now on EJ but he doesn't. They all notice JR being a little sad. 

Cut to JS in her van. Think manager tells her JR felt bad to watch their kiss earlier. She looks lost in thought. 

Back at dinner. Just as they are gonna leave, JS shows up. She sits next to JR. CEO is being all over her. She learns about dan and choi and is all happy. CEO tells JR to stop scowling and smile. 

Well I think JS suddenly announces they are saying. Everyone laughs. She gets mad and bangs the table. Says I'm not joking. We are dating. Everyone is a little stunned. She holds up JRs hand. The CEO just takes a drink and puts his hand on the hot grill. Omg lol. Now he's like ouch that hurts and is crying. And gets up and leaves. 

Scary face and EJ are walking home talking about all the couples. Think they kinda sorta get together 

Last scene....

JR and JS at her place. Think she's reassuring him about the kiss scene. Think she says she wants to rehearse it with him. Oh yes that's we wanted. Some hot kissing going on. Finallllly. Still ended too soon though. 

Preview, a lot going on with all the couples! Looks like JS finally goes overseas? Wow how will they have time for everything maybe we will get extended episode! 

1 minute ago, turtlegirl said:

Last scene....

JR and JS at her place. Think she's reassuring him about the kiss scene. Think she says she wants to rehearse it with him. Oh yes that's we wanted. Some hot kissing going on. Finallllly. Still ended too soon though. 

Preview, a lot going on with all the couples! Looks like JS finally goes overseas? Wow how will they have time for everything maybe we will get extended episode! 

Which one dear? The sound one or the one they eat their lips lol?:naughty:

4 minutes ago, angiecrosby said:

I can't with this episode:love: Too much for my feelings, especially our precious Ukulele couple, so happy for them:blush:

ahahahah they progress fast...look at what they do under the table

@Lawyerh Pls see this only after you reach home 

hqvSrq8.gif

I hope @jeonghyang you got a good quality enlarged one for the above :D 

Archived