[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

Hi, this will be my first and last post. But just to want to thank you guys for active commenting and showing the love for this wonderful drama! I have read all the comments and laughed/cried with you guys too.. now is back to reality after great 8 weeks ! :bawling:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This pair made me come back in Soompi Forum after 5 years of Hiatus... hahaha... Anyway, I enjoy all of your comments, and thank you for sharing clips of Ep 16... The ending is a lackluster compared to Ep 15 but I guess that's how they wanted it to be... It's just a shame though... I'm shipping this two... so I'm gonna lurk in the shipper forum now... thanks guys! :)

2 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Enjoying yours comments and after a comment silent lurker till now... Anyway A BIG THANKS:heart::heart::heart: to all the recappers!! Read about the CHASTE FASE and i think Wokie and In Na are close friend and maybe this is the motivation about lack of steamy kisses...:ph34r:

Well if there was on chaste kiss it was between YR/SW , the kisses between LDW/YIN are far from chaste. And im not even a shipper . Their sofar kiss should be ranked one of the most intimate . Far from chaste. They are both professionals so being close friends in RL doesn't mean they can't kiss properly. Most of my ships have very close besties in RL and they are fine kissing, sure it's not steamy but you have to define what "steamy" means... even RL couples who work as actors they kiss less steamy when they work together. 

But the finale lucked intimacy for the main couple. Period.

No proper bed scene ... ok. No proposal ... ok. No wedding scene ... ok. No pregnancy scene ... ok. No kids ... ok. No ... LAST KISS??!!! Er ... O...k...a...y .... SO, WHERE IS THE CAT????? Why do they include a CAT in the opening cartoon credits EVERY EPISODE and they COULDN’T even FAST FORWARD to the FUTURE - PORTRAY THEIR WEDDING AND FAMILY AND CAT JUST IN PHOTOGRAPHS?????? I mean, fine, somehow, some people probably MESSED up the shooting schedule big time OR the Script writer had an Attack of I-Don’t-Know-How-To-End-This-Drama-And-We-Don’t-Have-Enough-Time-And-Money-To-Follow-the-Webtoon-Exactly-OTTOKAJI???!!! :grimace: - BUT WHY COULDN’T they just have PHOTO SHOOTS to SHOW us that they got married, have kids and A PET CAT???!!! Why INCLUDE the CUTE CAT (and I think it’s a GINGER CAT - MY FAVOURITE :bawling:) in the graphics for the opening credits when there’s NO LIVING CAT in sight??? Aaarggghhh!! :triumph:

13 hours ago, tearsofthestar said:

What do you mean it's a song titled Be Your Star by Lena and Seouryong, just search it on YouTube anyway.

Hmmm it isn't. 

It plays randomly - it's in episode 10 when Lee Dong Wook gives his father the calming medicine. I just could not find any information on the song and all I have to go with is the lyrics "starry la di la di light. starry lai di lai di light." 

Does anyone know the song?

Everyone, finally, it's time to say "See you soon" in another KDrama.  It was fun watching it together with all the ups and downs of the characters's journey.  Thank you especially to our friends who recapped and translated the scenes in the drama every week.  Take care.

Okay I have to admit, the episode is a little bit better with the subtitle but still.... I HOPE THEY INCLUDED EVEN ONE UNFORGETABLE KISS since they did in episode 15. Why is it so hard, they can insert sweet scene when she went back fr shooting!! I just hope and I will be more satisfied hahahaha. 

Miss them already

@Lawyerh & @triplem

I can’t keep up with CEO , he so funny the way he was arguing with his cousin over YS & JR  , I don’t know if he was insulting him or complementing him :joy: He done what he have to do to make JR shine , it’s wasn’t easy when YS is goddesses, bad actor , involved in scandal, & got bad attitude  :mrgreen:

4304983F-E5F3-4C4E-8307-7CA536E601D2.jpg

6120BABF-3501-43DA-AE34-E185E573517A.jpg

D577EBF2-6B0E-481E-84AB-203DE7D30A5B.jpg

.. I don’t know how his mind work , hate mail not something to be happy about :joy:

The Bonus 

Spoiler

013C18A3-4E75-43B0-82B6-441ABCBBFC80.jpg

734C692C-39FC-4AAD-9EF9-C12A898C9DC3.jpg

:mrgreen: 100% these two are 

06259F00-D149-4A58-A727-33373B20AA2A.gif

I've watched with subs... still very cute and sweet and grins all the way... even more so actually.

The CEO is so petty, he even asked what is the text that made KJR smiled, and KJR also entertained him when he asked what is he going to reply OJS's text with, lol.... The duo CEO cousins are so funny....

I think the premise of ep.16 is to further cement the love and devotion between our OTP. Like when the article about OYS and her male lead, how she was so worried that KJR would misunderstand it, in fact he was more worried seeing that she is thinner and looking tired. Such an understanding boyfriend.

This really is a great drama, so fun and heartwarming.... I love it! It is a keeper! :kiss_wink: I want a sequel already!!! I miss all of them already... I think I won't mind watching any whatever story line as long as the whole cast of ALWAYS team is back, with their Vitamin ~ Goddess OYS. Gonna miss them so much!!!!

Maybe I was expecting too much for the finale so I was a bit disappointed and I guess  reading spoilers from the novel fueled it even more  lol...And though I felt robbed for the many possibilities my Jung rok and Jin shim could have had their happy ending , this series would still be on top of my list.  

I might sound like a broken record but truly they look sooooooooo good together  :love:

o398VJ4.gif

credit as tagged

Finale ratings:  3.803% on second place. Daebak!!!! Job well done to all the cast and crew . I'm truly gonna miss this series.

I love the way he keep asking or correctly begging his staff to give him answer why YS choose JK over him :joy: so he can move on & get peace with the whole situation :D

F24CC0B1-9617-4735-A337-D20A58A05269.jpg

Then  boom MR I am awesome open his mouth  , gives him punch after punch :joy: 

727C9589-B7C9-42BD-A5F8-8491278B21BC.gif

387BECDC-8857-4C0D-A5EE-314A268B78CA.jpg

Spoiler

86518B26-3050-4AE9-BC47-02768DCFE540.jpg

.. :naughty::sweat_smile:

... wow 700,000 dollar in dept ,  mr awesome and miss dan need to pull their weight and win cases, so he can clear his dept JK not available that mush now  :joy:

4 hours ago, lhynne said:

Maybe I was expecting too much for the finale so I was a bit disappointed and I guess  reading spoilers from the novel fueled it even more  lol...And though I felt robbed for the many possibilities my Jung rok and Jin shim could have had their happy ending , this series would still be on top of my list.  

I might sound like a broken record but truly they look sooooooooo good together  :love:

edit as tagged

Finale ratings:  3.803% on second place. Daebak!!!! Job well done to all the cast and crew . I'm truly gonna miss this series.

Me too, I know the novel so im quite disappointed but I already move on. And now I am having a withrawal syndrome, i ak going to watch my fave episodes all over again.. i dont know how to stop

Will they show BTS even it end already?? I hope so most especially their kissing scenes hahaha sorry not sorry

Having withdrawal symptoms this early... I wonder what I'll do on Wednesdays and Thursdays from now on without new episode to look forward to :cold_sweat:

AOHmCoN.jpg

CEO Yeon was at the wrap up party too...definitely one of favorite character

fui086k.jpg

Archived